The OFFICIAL Eurovision Song Contest Thread

Wogan was pure TV gold yet again.

And the ending with the guy going on and on and Wogan just slating him relentlessly...Another country he'll be banned from then!

Well my fave three were Sweden, Turkey and Ukraine so I guess I've gotta be happy. 3 out of the top 5 and UK not coming last! Suits me!

Guest Small Blue

Wogan was pure TV gold yet again.

And the ending with the guy going on and on and Wogan just slating him relentlessly...Another country he'll be banned from then!

Well my fave three were Sweden, Turkey and Ukraine so I guess I've gotta be happy. 3 out of the top 5 and UK not coming last! Suits me!

'Oh, who will Andorra give 12 points to. Could it be their neighbours France? Haha'

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmm reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

i wanna bring ya up

i wanna bring ya up

i wanna bring ya up

i wanna bring ya up

i wanna bring ya up

i wanna bring ya up

i wanna bring ya up

i wanna bring ya up

*daces*

*shifty*

*dances more*

I again, only watched it for the voting because Terry Wogan is absolutley hilarious during that.

By the way, how bad WAS the Serbian and Montenegro song? Wogan absolutly slated it whenever anyone voted it!

THAT'S WHAT I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND

Other countries are all, ok, let's put our chart music in the contest, United Kingdom are all like.. Hmmm, how about Gemini? A duo that suck and no-ones ever heard of before are bound to win!

And this year, Hmmmm how about the guy that LOST fame academy?! GENIUS!

Well known bands probably wouldn't want to be entered in fear of losing bad style and thefore losing popularity. In that case we should send Busted in :P

You also have to think, just because the bands are popular here doesn't exactly mean that they will be with the Europeans. I mean, wasn't David Hasslehoff a popular singer in Germay?