The Fatboy Slim Song

Timmoru Suzuki

Ok, this is probably a really obvious question, but theres a Fat Boy Slim song with Christopher Walken dancing in the video. Whats the name of that song? I've heard the song hundreds of fimes, and I'm pretty certain its by FatBoy Slim, but I only saw the video for the first time last night.

So, If anyone can help me out and give me the song title, that would be great.

PS - I had no idea he could dance like that. Great dancer, horrible flyer..................

I think the video to Right Here, Right Now is better. The one that goes through the evolution of mankind....

Not seen that one, but it doesn't have the awesome Christopher Walken in the video!

Anyway, cheers guys.

Christopher Walken is amazing. He's been in some of the worst movies of the 21st century but despite it he's still a legend and still put on a pedestal just because he's THAT cool.