The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

Super hyped for Mario Maker 2. I never got to play around with the original nearly enough, as it was my girlfriend's console, and by the time it came out on 3DS I'd more or less given up on using mine. The Switch is a pretty perfect set-up for that kind of game.

1 hour ago, Ruki said:

I tried Tetris 99 and I've peaked in my third game... #4!

Gets too fast at that point for me

Came 2nd in my second game. Boo-yah.

The fact we've gotten two totally new and brilliant takes on the Tetris format in the last few months is crazy. 

3 minutes ago, Liam said:

I played the first one a few years ago.

I enjoyed them. Pretty standard RPG stuff but with football/school underpinning it.

They only have the newer ones on the Nintendo Store and I was considering it because I have 20% off or something. It looks kinda fun and stupid.

3 hours ago, MDK said:

They only have the newer ones on the Nintendo Store and I was considering it because I have 20% off or something. It looks kinda fun and stupid.

I don't know anything about the newer ones. I liked the concept though.

Reggie Fils-Aimé is retiring as president and COO of Nintendo of America. He's to be replaced by (we're all doomed) Doug Bowser. So, expect the bad guy to win every time in all the upcoming Switch games.