The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

• 9 months later...

Wii owners need to be recognised and we need our own megathread, and we might as well throw DS in for any DS users. :shifty:

Unfortunately, it's an absolute ball ache not having gamertags, so we have to do it game by game, I'll post my codes for all the games I have and if everyone else could do so, that'd be great - feel free to post codes to games I don't have listed, of course, I'll just add them to the list.

WII GAMES

Mario Kart

Matt (2878-9902-2911)

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Matt (3222-7212-3693)

PES 2008

Matt (4682-8768-1519)

Call of Duty World at War

Matt (3265-9162-2874)

Guitar Hero World Tour

Matt (0173-5379-0711)

Guitar Hero Aerosmith

Matt (3996-0706-0157)

FIFA 09 All-play

Matt (LUFCMatt)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour '09 Allplay

Matt (LUFCMatt)

DS GAMES

There's no Wii on the play database, and this threads for discussion too... Who looks past page 1 in the Coin Op (besides I just read someone's - Cloudy? - post further down the page and they said there was no Wii megathread)... so boo-urns.

There's no Wii on the play database, and this threads for discussion too...

There's no Wii in the Online Play Database because I had no data to make one with, whereas PSN and XBL lists already existed. I couldn't just make Wii data up. :P

You'll notice that there is a single DS entry and the bottom of the OPD, because J happened to send me his details for it. If you want Wii data added, just PM it to me like everything else.

Oh yeah, and *merged*. Maybe it won't die from abject inactivity again. Or maybe it will.

Are people able to connect online with Nintendo games atm? Been trying with AC:WW for some time to visit another town, but keep getting a slew of error codes and it's taking ages to actually go through. (N)

yeah its happening for me on the wii with animal crossing too... im getting eror code 6107

say J...you wouldnt mind jumping on to diamond/pearl once wfc has sorted itself out to help me evolve my kadabra would you?

Sure, PM me when we're next both online and we'll sort it.