New country music singer

Guest SelfHighFive

Guest SelfHighFive

I was at my friend's today, and his mom is a big country music fan. Anyway, he told me this really hot woman is a new singer (not sure how long) but he didn't know what her name was. We sat through 12 music videos and 3 commercial breaks to see if we could spot her, but nothing. Would anyone know who I'm referring to, and if so, pictures? Thanks!

Guest SelfHighFive

Hmmmm.... in the pics I saw of her, she didn't look too hot, looked like she had some wrinkles. Although there were some hot ones that were done with some good lighting.

Guest El Blanco

Hmmmm.... in the pics I saw of her, she didn't look too hot, looked like she had some wrinkles. Although there were some hot ones that were done with some good lighting.

Wrinkles....The girl is like 19....

Unfortunately, most of the pics I've seen of her do look pretty bad. The one of her at Launch really sucks.

Most them were taken at bad angles or in bad lighting, I think.

Ransik, if you have a Yahoo e-mail account, go log in (Launch is part of, or at least run by, Yahoo), then go to http://www.launch.com and look up her video. All you have to do is look at videos by Genre, and it should be one of the first few country videos listed. (It was about 4th or 5th when I last looked)

Unfortunately, I can't use Launch myself right now. I need to update my Windows Media Player or its drivers, or something. :(

Edited by GhostMachine

Nope.  According to her web site's bio, she was alive during the 70s, making her at least 24 years old.

Edit:  And according to CMT's website, she was born on June 26, 1973, meaning she is actually 31 years old.

I wouldn't have a problem with 30+ year olds, I mean, look at Ms. Bellucci below.

Guest SelfHighFive

Don't get me wrong I think she's pretty cute, but I keep hearing guys going "Wow, she'd be THE perfect Playboy spread!" Then you see the light hit her so that you see the appearance of small wrinkles and you think to yourself; "You're flipping out over her like she's a sex goddess?"

I've just seen hotter, that's all. She's hot for her age, but why flip out over her like that?