Project: HONOR Wrestling

Gabriel

Ring of Honor Spawns New Florida Indy!

-Ring of Honor booker Gabe Sapolsky announced in July that there would be a major development surrounding ROH, and he did not disappoint, making the announcement of an “off-shoot” Promotion, to be based out of Florida, called Project: HONOR Wrestling. When asked for comment, Sapolsky stated: “When I was approached with this idea, I first thought that I was just dealing with some punk kids, who thought they could run a promotion...but after various discussions with these guys, I came to realize that they had the same idea for the business that I had when I first got involved with Ring of Honor.” Sapolsky then went on to say: “...the money is there. These guys have been working on this for a long time now, and their organization is just amazing. They pitched the idea to me, of working alongside Ring of Honor, to expand our product down the east coast. Ultimately, this will be for the better, as DVDs and VHS tapes of the events run in Florida, will be available exclusively from ROHWrestling.com.”

The last question of the day rolled in, with one reporter fielding the question: “How does their first show look, from your point of view?” Sapolsky paused briefly, before replying: “I like what they’ve done with Project: HONOR so far. If you liked Ring of Honor’s first show, then you’ll love this. Let’s just say, that these guys have taken the Era of Honor, dissected it, and re-assembled it with better fitting pieces to an already amazing puzzle.”

user posted image

Project: HONOR presents:

Saturday November 13, 2004

From the Pinellas Expo Center in Pinellas Park, Florida

Singles Match

Scoot Andrews Vs AJ Styles

Singles Grudge Match/Tag Title Preview

Jay Briscoe Vs Ricky Reyes

Tag Team Match

Jerrelle Clark and Mikey Batts Vs Petey Williams and Bobby Roode

Singles Match

Adam Windsor Vs Xavier

Four Corners Chaos Match

Low Ki Vs Quiet Storm Vs Mikey Tenderfoot Vs Justice

Three Team Scramble Match

Kid Kash and Dallas Vs Frankie Kazarian and Elix Skipper Vs Sonjay Dutt and Chris Sabin

Plus: The Syndicate, Michael Shane and MORE!

Saturday November 27, 2004

From the Harborview Center in Clearwater, Florida

Six Man Grudge Match

Christopher Daniels, Bryan Danielson and Abyss Vs Low Ki and the Havana Pitbulls

Tag Team Grudge Match

Michael Shane and David Babylon Vs Spanky and x

Singles Grudge Match

Danny Doring Vs x of The Syndicate

Plus: Xavier, CM Punk, Colt Cabana and MORE!

Saturday December 11, 2004

From the Florida WrestlePlex in St. Petersburg, Florida

Tag Team Titles

Havana Pitbulls defend Vs Briscoe Brothers

Singles Grudge Match

AJ Styles Vs Alex Shelley

Plus: Michael Shane, Fast Eddie, David Babylon and MORE!

Project: HONOR presents...New Years Evolution: Sweet Sixteen

Saturday January 1, 2005

From the Florida WrestlePlex in St. Petersburg, Florida

16 Man Tournament for the PHW Heavyweight Title

Featuring: Bryan Danielson, Jerry Lynn, Low Ki, Christopher Daniels and MORE!

Anything Goes Tag Team Match

Natural Born Sinners Vs Havana Pitbulls

Plus: Spanky and MORE!

Project: HONOR presents...

Saturday January 15, 2004

From the Wildside Arena in Cornelia, Georgia

TBA

***NOTE: All Upcoming Cards Will Be Posted In This First Post, so as not to clutter the topic with revamps of cards.***

Edited by Gabriel

Project: HONOR Releases Card for Debut Effort

-The first cards have been announced by the Project: HONOR staff. Matches have been announced only for the Debut Show, which is being called The Age of HONOR.

-Project: HONOR will be holding its' first two events at the Harborview Center in Clearwater, Florida, and will then make it's debut in New Port Richey on October 2. More dates will be announced soon.

Project: HONOR presents: The Age of HONOR

Saturday September 4, 2004

Three Way Dance - Main Event:

Bryan Danielson Vs Low Ki Vs Billy Fives

Singles Match:

Scoot Andrews Vs Xavier

Four Corner Chaos Match:

The Amazing Red Vs Joel Maximo Vs Jose Maximo Vs Quiet Storm

Singles Match:

Danny Doring Vs Prince Nana

Singles Match:

Super Crazy Vs Justice

Tag Team Match:

Spanky and Mikey Batts Vs Michael Shane and David Babylon

Singles Match:

Jay Briscoe w/ Mark Briscoe Vs Jerrelle Clark

Tag Team Match:

Da Hit Squad Vs Christopher St. Connection

Tag Team Match – Reunion Bout:

Natural Born Sinners Vs Mike Tobin and Mikey Tenderfoot

Saturday September 18, 2004

TBA

Plus: CW Anderson, Michael Shane, Spanky, the Havana Pitbulls and MORE!

Saturday October 2, 2004

From the Fat Cats Nightclub in New Port Richey, Florida

Eight Team Tournament for the Tag Team Championships.

Plus: Donovan Morgan, AJ Styles and MORE!

:blink: That is booked WAY too close to ROH's "The Era of Honor Begins."

You have Dragon and Ki in the main event and Billy Fives instead of Christopher Daniels.

You have the DHS (who don't even team anymore, by the way, in any promotion) against the Christopher Street Connection.

Scoot Andrews vs. Xavier, you have that SAT/Quiet Storm/Red four corner match that is just missing Brian XL, you are using Prince Nana and Super Crazy who were also on the debut ROH show in singles matches. You have Spanky and MIchael Shane against each other in a tag team match with two partners (not the same partners they had at Era of Honor Begins, but still, a basic copy of it), you have Jay Briscoe in a match against a spot guy like Jerrelle Clark instead of Amazing Red. And you have the Natural Born Sinners against Mike Tobin and someone one (who may or may not be Danny Drake).

I think a rather original looking card would have been best, in my opinion.

I know that is what it says in the first post, but it still isn't a good idea. I understand that it is part of ROH, but still, copying an already existing show is not the way to start things off right. Using the ROH talent is a good idea, but not loading the show with them. I'd like to see ROH start off a kind of knew company, building up rathr no-names and making them stars. Some of the stars ROH used were known, but not nationally known. You could have done the same type of deal with these Florida guys. It would have been much better, in my opinion.

Edited by Fitzy

Fitzy... I know that an "Original" card would have been nice...but I've never seen anyone do this...and I won't be following the same storylines that ROH used. It's just kinda like "a look back". I've got Da Hit Squad teaming to make the tag team division look stronger for the time being. Don't expect the teaming to last long though.

And the main event...I wanted Daniels, but when I was booking the card, he was "too over" for my promotion... so I substituted in Billy Fives, who I believe could make a major impact in a promotion like this.

user posted image

Project: HONOR presents: The Age of HONOR

Saturday September 4, 2004

Tag Team Match

Da Hit Squad def. Christopher St. Connection

-Da Hit Squad picked up the easy win over the flamboyant Christopher St. Connection when Maff and Mack hit stereo Clothesline From Compton’s on Buff E and Mase.

31, 54, 42% - DUD

Singles Match

Jay Briscoe w/ Mark Briscoe def. Jerrelle Clark

-Neither man really displayed much in the way of a breakout performance, but Jay picked up the win with a sick looking Jay Driller, after almost decapitating Clark with a Lariat.

25, 69, 47% - ½*

Singles Match

Scoot Andrews def. Xavier

-These two men provided the match of the night with a back and forth showcase, that had Xavier almost win with the 450 Splash, but Scoot’s foot managed to find the rope. Xavier’s lack of discipline led to his downfall, as he argued with the ref, and was on the receiving end of a Chop Block, followed by the Figure Four Leglock for the submission.

55, 91, 73% - *** ¼

Tag Team Match

Natural Born Sinners def. Mike Tobin and Mikey Tenderfoot

-The Sinners reunited on the mainland for the first time since their split. Tobin and Tenderfoot couldn’t seem to mount any major offense in the match, and Tenderfoot ended up falling victim to the Kudoh Driver to mericfully end the slaughter.

28, 76, 52% - *

Four Corner Chaos Match

Quiet Storm def. Joel Maximo, Jose Maximo and The Amazing Red(L)

-Decent spotfest match, that saw tension build between all four friends. Quiet Storm picked up the win with the Storm Cradle Driver on Red. After the match, all four men shook hands, but Jose slapped Red afterwards. Red got into his face, but Joel and Storm separated them quickly.

46, 74, 60% - * ¼

Singles Match

Danny Doring def. Prince Nana

-Nana spent the majority of the match on the offensive, making Doring look like a lesser-being by slapping him while he was down, but the Danaconda made a big time comeback, and scored the win after a series of moves, which included a boot to the gut, a running knee strike, and then a Swinging Neckbreaker to finish it off.

45, 61, 53% - ¼

Tag Team Match

Michael Shane and David Babylon def. Spanky and Mikey Batts

-Both teams worked well together, but Shane and Babylon really seemed to click, as they dominated the majoirty of the bout. Batts and Spanky hit Stereo Enziguri’s, but Shane caught Spanky with a low blow, which allowed Babylon to roll Batts up and hook the tights for the three count.

33, 73, 53% - *

Spanky Has Something To Say

-Spanky grabbed a mic as Shane and Babylon made their way to the back. Spanky talked about how he and Shane have a long history with each other, and how he knows that Shane can’t beat him cleanly, but he wants him to try anyways. Spanky laid out a challenge for Shane to face him on September 18, when Project: HONOR returns to Clearwater, but Shane didn’t respond. He merely shook his head, raised his arm in the air, and then walked the rest of the way to the back.

67%

Singles Match

Super Crazy def. Justice

-Crazy seemed blown up early into the match, and Justice took advantage, hitting some very impressive looking moves, including an amazing Springboard 450 from inside of the ring to the outside, onto Crazy. But with all of his pretty moves, Justice could not defeat the more experienced Super Crazy, who connected with a Brainbuster, which allowed him to hit the Trifecta Moonsault and pick up the win.

33, 74, 53% - *

Triangle Terror – Main Event Match

Bryan Danielson def. Low Ki and Billy Fives(L)

-Fives really started to pick up steam in this match until he was caught with a double kick to his head from Ki and Danielson, which ultimately led to his downfall, as Danielson managed to knock Ki out of the ring, and then score the submission victory over Fives with the Cattle Mutilation.

-After the match, Low Ki slid back into the ring, shook Danielson’s hand, and then pulled him in and leveled him with a big elbow strike. Low Ki then hit the Ki Krusher on Danielson, and was setting up for a second one, but dropped him as CHRISTOPHER DANIELS ran in, wearing jeans and a ROH t-shirt. Daniels checked on Danielson, and then got up on the second turnbuckle, pointing and yelling at Low Ki, who just walked away as Daniels did so.

50, 87, 68% - ** ¾

DVD Extras

-Da Hit Squad announced that they’re reunited with one goal in mind...the Tag Team Championships. Mack then looked over to Maff, and said that if they don’t win the belts, they’ll go their separate ways, and Maff replied: “That was the deal.”

-Homicide and Boogalou said that the Natural Born Sinners aren’t just a short-term reunion. Homicide said that he missed tag team wrestling, and that the Sinners are going to prove themselves on September 18, when they take on the Havana Pitbulls.

-Michael Shane responded backstage to Spanky’s challenge, by saying that if Spanky wants to face him bad enough, he can earn the right to do so, on September 18 against David Babylon. Shane said that Spanky would have to go threw Babylon first, and then he could have his match.

-and in the last of the DVD exclusive interviews, “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels ran down Low Ki, talking about how he used to represent everything honorable about professional wrestling. Daniels said that it sickened him to see a man that he held so much respect for, treat another of the same level with such disrespect, and then he made a challenge to Low Ki, to face him in New Port Richey on October 2.

I agree with Fitzy. I'm not condemning your diary or anything, since it's your first show and all, but I would like to see your fed make itself more distinctive from the core ROH brand.

I'm pretty sure you'll make some new stars and find an identity for your fed, so I'm not worried ;)

Also, I like the dvd extras you include... it's a decent idea, I haven't seen it in other diaries. Then again, I'm by no means a diary dome regular, so maybe it's been done all over the place.

Edited by triplexpac

I actually like your work Gabriel, but this one thing has me scratching my head....

why does spanky want to face michael shane so badly, and if shane is avoiding him, why are they in a tag match together, even if spanky loses the match, he gets his hands on shane in like two weeks, so it wont matter.

I love the name of the promotion, and I too would have rather seen you start a RoH from the beginning reather than a mirror card.

Anyway, I like where this could be going, as I think you will definitely turn it around.

Also one more thing...why did u tell fitzy that DHS wont be teaming for long, and then said in the DVD extras that their goal was to win the tag titles...I dont know, maybe you are going somewhere with this, I just think it is a little predictable.

Good job though on the concept, its good.

I actually like your work Gabriel, but this one thing has me scratching my head....

why does spanky want to face michael shane so badly, and if shane is avoiding him, why are they in a tag match together, even if spanky loses the match, he gets his hands on shane in like two weeks, so it wont matter.

Also one more thing...why did u tell fitzy that DHS wont be teaming for long, and then said in the DVD extras that their goal was to win the tag titles...I dont know, maybe you are going somewhere with this, I just think it is a little predictable.

Good job though on the concept, its good.

I probably should have done a show Preview, but I figured most people would know. Spanky and Michael Shane both trained at the Texas Wrestling Academy, and had a feud during the early stages of ROH. The idea of this storyline, is that Shane has gone on to become an arrogant and snide young "star", whereas Spanky has seen the "other yard" and doesn't want to go back. You'll find out more about where I'm going with this, because I'm really going to push it, as I really have high hopes for all involved.

With Da Hit Squad, the only thing that I'm going to say is that "looks can be deceiving". There really is only one way for it to end, but the questions will come in how we get there. Will they win the Tag Team Titles, or will they split up almost right away? Time will tell.

Thanks for the replies.

As Fitzy said you are just doing the same Ring of Honor storylines with most of the smae characters in it just some 3 years later on. It is a really good idea however and will keep reading to see if it changes enough.

Project: HONOR Newswire

-Joey Matthews is set to make his debut with Project: HONOR on September 18 in Clearwater. Joey is set for action on that night, but has also requested time with the microphone to “settle some personal business”.

-Mark Briscoe has requested a match-up on September 18, and will have his request granted, as he will face off with the debuting CW Anderson in one on one action.

-Speaking of the Briscoes, they will be one of the eight teams involved in the one night tournament for the Tag Team Championships. Other teams that we know will be involved include: Da Hit Squad, the Havana Pitbulls, the Natural Born Sinners and the debuting Carnage Crew of HC Loc and Tony Devito. The other three teams have yet to be named, but you can bet that you’ll hear it first here in the Newswire.

-The surprise appearance of Christopher Daniels at the Age of HONOR was undoubtedly the moment of the night, as the fans erupted for The Fallen Angel. Project: HONOR is happy to announce that Daniels will get his match with Low Ki on October 2, in our debut in New Port Richey.

-The situation that sprang from the Four Corner Chaos match at the Age of HONOR was not a good one, as family and friends were split apart. On September 18, the SAT will take on the team of The Amazing Red and Quiet Storm in tag team action. Will Joel Maximo and Quiet Storm be able to keep their partners from tearing each other’s heads off, or will the situation explode further?

-The main event for the September 18 show has been set, with “Dastardly” Danny Doring going one on one with another Florida Indy star, in “The Black Nature Boy” Scoot Andrews. Both men are coming off of impressive victories at the Age of HONOR, and both men are looking to show that they’re ready to step up and become a top guy.

Edited by Gabriel

Joey Matthews is set to make his debut with Project: HONOR on September 18 in Clearwater. Joey is set for action on that night, but has also requested time with the microphone to “settle some personal business”.

This BETTER have to do with Christian York!

Thanks for the explanation though.

September 18 Preview

Spanky Vs David Babylon

-Spanky trained and wrestled with Michael Shane upon their arrivals to Ring of Honor. Spanky went the route of WWE, and Shane moved on to compete in NWATNA. No one can argue that Shane has seen the most success in his ventures, but with Shane’s mind on joining the ranks of WWE, one has to wonder how long he will be around. Spanky has seen the other side of the fence, and has tried to tell Shane that the grass isn’t greener, but the cousin of Shawn Michaels insists that Spanky just wasn’t good enough. On September 18, Spanky will face David Babylon, one on one, for a chance to get Michael Shane in the same type of match. Can Spanky prove to Shane that the grass isn’t greener, or will Shane stop the show, and prove that Spanky is inferior?

Natural Born Sinners Vs Havana Pitbulls

-Homicide will prove his worth to Boogalou on September 18, when they take on the Havana Pitbulls... who just happen to be two close personal friends of Homicide’s. Is the Notorious 187’s mind really on the Tag Team Division? Not only is Homicide’s allegiance in question...but we’ve also found out that accompanying the Pitbulls on the 18th will be none other than the “J-Train” Julius Smokes. The situation is volatile, and one wrong move could lead to a war.

SAT Vs Red and Storm

-Jose Maximo snapped on his cousin The Amazing Red, after Red was pinned by Quiet Storm in a Four Corner’s Chaos match at the Age of HONOR. Will this situation die down with a good old fashioned tag team contest? Doubtful. The SAT’s have been holding in their rage for years at their cousin’s popularity.

All of this and MORE...September 18, live at the Harborview Center in Clearwater, Florida.

user posted image

Project: HONOR presents... Enter: The Syndicate

Saturday September 18, 2004

Attendance: 280

Triangle of Terror Match

Justice def. Mikey Tenderfoot and Tony Kozina(L)

-These three men opened the show with a good display of aerial and technical skill, but the fans were still filing in, and this match didn’t get the attention it deserved. Justice picked up the win with a modified Last Rites on Tony Kozina. During the move, Justice lifted Kozina up for what appeared to be an Inverted Suplex, but then spun and drove him face-first into the mat.

20, 78, 49% - *

Singles Match

Billy Fives def. Mike Tobin

-Fives seemed to be frustrated with his change in card positioning after his good showing against Ki and Danielson at teh Age of Honor show, but maintained his composure, despite Tobin’s constant teasing of him. Tobin made the mistake of taunting the fans after connecting with a Superkick, and turned into a trip to the Fifth Dimension, which allowed Fives to pick up the win.

28, 84, 56% - **

Tag Team Match

Da Hit Squad def. Jerrelle Clark and Mikey Batts

-The fans didn’t take kindly to Da Hit Squad, and really laid into them during the bout. Clark and Batts took advantage of the situation by getting the fans to start chanting their names, but could not rally enough support to win the bout. Maff picked up the three count with the Burning Hammer on Jerrelle Clark. After the match, Maff and Mack approached some fans at ringside who had started the heat on DHS, and Mack took the guys can of beer, slid into the ring, and cracked Batts over the head with it, before grinding the opened can along the face of Jerrelle Clark. Maff jaw jacked with the fans a bit more, and then the two men left.

32, 77, 54% - * ¼

Singles Grudge Match

Spanky def. David Babylon w/ Michael Shane

-Spanky picked up the win in a surprisingly evenly fought battle with Michael Shane’s new crony David Babylon. The fans were surprised to see Babylon go the distance with Spanky, and almost even pick up the win with an Ace Crusher, but in the end, it all came down to the greatest thing since sliced bread, as Spanky connected with the Sliced Bread #2 for the pinfall victory, and the right to face Michael Shane.

34, 74, 59% - * ¼

Now...

-Michael Shane grabbed a ring mic as Spanky was leaving.

“Woah, hold on there, just one second. You said that you wanted a match against me... well, come get your match Spanky, because you’ve earned it... but the Showstoppa’s gonna to prove to you, once and for all, that you just weren’t ready to play the game-uh.”

n/a

Singles Grudge Match

Michael Shane w/ David Babylon def. Spanky

-Another good match from Spanky, though this one made his match with Babylon look like he was holding back. Spanky tried for the pinfall at every chance he had, because he knew that the longer the match went, the worse his chances of winning would be. Babylon tried to distract Spanky, but the referee sent him to the back, making sure that this match would stay clean. Shane hit the Fisherman’s DDT, but Spanky kicked out at two. Shane then tried for the Picture Perfect Elbowdrop, but Spanky avoided it, and took advantage by trying for the Sliced Bread #2, but Shane blocked that by holding onto the ropes with his left arm. Spanky flipped all the way over and stumbled backwards, before walking straight into the Sweet Shane Music. Shane fell on top of Spanky, holding his right shoulder/elbow, and picked up the win.

52, 94, 73% - *** ½

Tag Team Grudge Match

Red Storm def. The SAT

-The SAT were again on the losing end of a match involving their cousin, The Amazing Red, as he and partner Quiet Storm took the Maximo Brothers to the distance, defeating them with a Red Star Press to Jose, after the SAT connected with the Spanish Fly on Quiet Storm.

47, 96, 71% - *** ½

Singles Match

Joey Matthews def. Vordell Walker

-Very quick squash match, with Walker getting very little offense in (see Kick, Drop). Matthews picked up the easy win with a Frog Splash after a charging Lariat.

35, 61, 48% - ¼*

Unfinished Business

-Joey Matthews picked up a mic and took a drink from a bottle of water before speaking.

“Wow, that was a great workout. I mean, that kid’s got one vicious Dropkick... anyways...down to business. Many of you are probably wondering, why is Joey Matthews gracing us with his divine presence, all the way down here in the cock of America? Joey Matthews is here in Florida, because he’s got unfinished business with one of the top stars of Project: Honor. He knows who he is, so I don’t need to spell it out. All I’ve got left to say to him is... you... me... October 16th.”

With that, Matthews dropped the microphone, took another drink of his water, and left.

70%

Tag Team Match

Havana Pitbulls w/ Julius Smokes def. Natural Born Sinners

-The Sinners worked really well in the opening moments, with Homicide aiding Boogalou in a double team attack on Reyes, but Julius Smokes got involved, and the Notorious 187 chased him into the crowd, leaving Boogalou ripe for the picking, as the Havana Pitbulls worked him over with their hard hitting strong style approach. Reyes picked up the three count over Boogalou after a double team move, which saw Romero catch Boogalou with a Hurricanrana, while on the shoulders of Ricky Reyes.

39, 79, 59% - * ¾

Singles Match

CW Anderson def. Mark Briscoe w/ Jay Briscoe

-Briscoe was out to show that he is every bit as good as his brother Jay, but came up just a little short, as he was caught with a wicked Spinebuster by Anderson when he attempted a Yakuza Kick.

47, 75, 61% - * ½

Singles Match – Main Event

Scoot Andrews def. Danny Doring

-Doring had “The Black Nature Boy” defeated with the Bareback, but Prince Nana distracted the referee by bribing him with cash. The ref threw the money back at Nana, but by this point, Andrews had gouged Doring in the eyes, and rolled him up in a Small Package for the three count. After the match, Nana and Scoot shook hands, and Nana presented Andrews with a long red robe, which had the words “Black Nature Boy” in black writing on the back.

59, 75, 67% - * ¾

DVD Extras

-Run down of the Tag Team Championships tournament. Quick look at each of the five teams that have been announced, plus one more addition, making six, as the team of The Amazing Red and Quiet Storm have been added thanks to their win over The SAT.

-Michael Shane talks about how he showed Spanky that he just wasn’t good enough for the big boys. Shane calls himself the next generation of the WWE, and then announces that he and David Babylon would be the seventh team in the Tournament on October 2nd.

-Homicide is shown chasing after Boogalou, who is heard saying that he should have known better. Homicide catches up to him, and tells him that he’s sorry about leaving him in the ring to get double teamed. Boogalou tried to leave, but ‘Cide convinced him to give him one more chance at the tournament.

-The last of the extras had Prince Nana and Scoot Andrews talking about how they were going to take Project: Honor by storm, and how Andrews was going to win the Heavyweight Championship when he gets the chance, and bring power to The Syndicate.

Edited by Gabriel

Project: Honor Newswire

-Prince Nana debuted his Syndicate at the 9/18 show in Clearwater, by helping Scoot Andrews to win the main event match against Danny Doring, who defeated Nana at the Age of Honor. “The Black Nature Boy” will be in New Port Richey, and you can bet that he’s got some explaining to do.

-The brackets for the Tag Team Championships tournament have been settled upon, and appear below:

The Briscoe Brothers Vs GenNext of Austin Aries and Jack Evans

Da Hit Squad Vs The Carnage Crew

The Havana Pitbulls Vs Red Storm

The Natural Born Sinners Vs Michael Shane and David Babylon

With two of the eight teams debuting in Project: Honor, it will be interesting to see just who walks out of New Port Richey with the Titles on 10/2.

-Julius Smokes was seen backstage telling the Havana Pitbulls that he wasn’t sure what happened, and that Homicide didn’t follow the plan. What plan was Smokes talking about? Was Homicide in league with his Rottweiller friends?

-In addition to the Tag Team Tournament, and the huge main event of Chris Daniels Vs Low Ki, 10/2 will boast our best lineup to date, as we have just added an incredible Four Corners Chaos match, that will see Scoot Andrews in one corner, and the debuts of Donovan Morgan, “The Next” Alex Shelley, and “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles!

-After calling out whoever it was that he called out, Joey Matthews stormed out of the Harborview Center without even talking to officials about his challenge. We just wanted to note that whatever happens on 10/16 regarding Matthews and his unfinished business, will not be encouraged by the Project: Honor staff, and will take place BEFORE the show gets under way.

-Just signed for 10/16’s return to Clearwater is a Dream Match, consisting of the debuts of two men. TNA’s Jerry Lynn will debut in Project: Honor to go one on one with the ROH Pure Wrestling Champion, “Anarchist” Doug Williams!

-Spanky has gone out and acquired a tag team partner, who he has yet to reveal. The duo have made a challenge to Shane and Babylon to face them on 10/30 in Project Honor’s debut in St. Petersburg, regardless of whether or not Shane and Babylon hold the Tag Team Titles.

sheesh. They dont call critics, critics for no reason.

In your very first post you have Gabe saying its

like what they’ve done with Project: HONOR so far. If you liked Ring of Honor’s first show, then you’ll love this. Let’s just say, that these guys have taken the Era of Honor, dissected it, and re-assembled it with better fitting pieces to an already amazing puzzle.”

So people should know what to expect, then with future shows no doubt things will develop. Plus who wouldnt mark for Daniels vs Ki?

The Rundown: October 2 - "The Tag Team Tournament"

Christopher Daniels Vs Low Ki

-Back in 2002, Low Ki was ROH's leading man, heading the charge against The Prophecy, which was helmed by none other than Christopher Daniels. The two men had many epic battles, with Low Ki being the first ROH Champion, and Chris Daniels helping to cost him that very same belt.

Fast forward to September 2004, and the roles have been reversed. This time, Christopher Daniels is the one fighting for Honor, and Low Ki is the one who has spat in the face of everything that Ring of Honor and Project: Honor, are about.

The Fallen Angel challenged Low Ki to this match in hopes of beating some sense into him, but Ki has promised that once he's done with Daniels, we won't be seeing any more of The Fallen Angel. What does Low Ki have in store for Daniels...and can Daniels overcome whatever it is?

The Tournament

-Eight teams will battle it out for the right to call themselves the Tag Team Champions. With the mix of teams involved, there are many questions left to be answered.

There are three established teams, in the Briscoe Brothers, the Carnage Crew and the Havana Pitbulls.

There are three young, hungry teams looking for gold, in GenNext, Red Storm and the team of Michael Shane and David Babylon.

And lastly, there are two teams that could very possibly explode, with the Natural Born Sinners on very shaky ground, and Da Hit Squad together only to go after the belts.

How will the unproven teams fare against their more established counterparts? Can the Sinners and Hit Squad stay tight-knit enough to overcome the obstacles before them?

Four Corners Chaos Match

-"The Black Nature Boy" Scoot Andrews will be out to pick up his third consecutive win as he takes on Donovan Morgan, Alex Shelley, and the former NWA World's Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles! With Prince Nana in his corner, Andrews has the obvious advantage, but will he be able to defeat three men of this calibur?