Fox Searchlight Adding Ending To Napoleon Dynamite

ROC

New Ending Added to 'Napoleon Dynamite'

Admittedly inspired by DVD "extras" packages, the producers of Napoleon Dynamite have decided to add a five-minute epilogue to the movie when it expands into wider release on Friday to more than 350 screens. In a statement, Fox Searchlight's marketing chief Nancy Utley said, "Fans of Napoleon Dynamite nationwide have fallen in love with the film's anti-hero and his quirky friends. We decided to take a page out of the DVD handbook and give them something more. It has been Searchlight's challenge in marketing Napoleon Dynamite to be as unique as the film's lovable characters." The new ending was shot just four weeks ago by the director, 24-year-old Jared Hess, who also wrote the movie with his 23-year-old wife Jerusha Hess.

Looks like numbahs has new incentive to watch it on the 23rd.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Interesting...the movie doesn't really interest me though, doesn't mean I won't catch it on theatres, my friends have planned to see this and they're dragging me with them. So I guess I'll have to see...