WWE: The Revolution

Friday 30th April

WWE Bad Blood Music Revealed

Despite the RAW production Bad Blood being over two months away it was announced today that the latest re-incarnation of SlipKnoT would be the band behind the theme music for that event. Their latest single "Duality" (to be released late June) will be the song used. The upcoming Smackdown event Judgment Day will of course feature Cold's "Change The World" song off the "Year of the Spider" album, that was announced last month. This will be the first time SlipKnoT have joined up with World Wrestling Entertainment...

Edited by TAFKA Castroneves

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday 1st May 2004

Kevin Nash Injured...

Last Monday night on RAW saw the return of Kevin Nash, however yesterday in a RAW house show saw the temporary end to that return when Nash sustained a torn bicep during a match with Evolution's Batista. The injury is said to have occured when Nash was accidentally slammed down onto his arm by Batista. This has resulted in Nash missing up to around 6 months through the injury in the future.

WWE RAW Preview

Last week saw Triple H pin Chris Benoit in the main event of RAW and cement what he believed to be his status as the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. RAW GM William Regal has taken this into consideration and this week has made a Non-Championship match with Triple H facing Chris Benoit, if Triple H wins...he is the undisputed number one contender for the belt.

Randy Orton last week got defeated by Mick Foley as Mankind with the Rock being on hand to see this justice done. However neither Foley or Orton are going to be at RAW tommorrow and both are apparently on "leave". That could be intresting while the Rock is scheduled to be on RAW on Monday!

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 has asked RAW GM Regal for some airtime during the show and apparently he has something to say about a certain individual on the RAW roster...should be intresting.

All this and a lot more live on Monday night RAW!

Confirmed Matches

No1 Contenders Match

Chris Benoit -vs- Triple H

2 on 3 Handicap Tag Team Match

Booker T and Rob Van Dam -vs- Ric Flair, Batista and Maven

Shawn Michaels -vs- Rob Conway

WWE RAW

Monday 3rd May

American West Arena - Phoenix – Arizona

The RAW intro video played and before long we were live in Phoenix, Arizona for Monday night RAW! JR and King announced as the cameras showed the sold out crowd that tonight it would be Triple H facing Chris Benoit in a non-title match and of course if Triple H wins…he is the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship!

The General Manager Tells All

With that William Regal’s music hit around the arena and the RAW GM walked out onto the stage, he waved to the crowd with a big smile on his face before climbing into the ring and getting a microphone. Regal looked around at the booing crowd before starting to speak.

William Regal: Welcome Phoenix, Arizona to RAW! I have come out here not to welcome you idiots to the show but to say something to someone who last week brought this show into disrepute. Kevin Nash, you made your return to RAW thanks to Stone Cold Steve Austin and took Gillberg and powerbombed him onto that steel rampway! Gillberg was taken to the hospital and sustained injuries to his neck and back…I was lucky he did not sue me! But lucky for me Kevin Nash he wanted revenge and that’s where my good friends Evolution come in…because you see Gillberg wanted you to suffer like he did in a hospital wondering about what his future would hold, and you are. Batista took you and tore your bicep! And because of that you are out injured for 6 months! Oh and I know you are watching…Nash during those six months you are not going to be paid either because you are suspended from RAW!

The crowd did not like this as a stressed Regal re adjusted his tie and suit before continuing.

William Regal: So Kevin Nash, enjoy your time getting back on your feet and getting back to full fitness because you will not be earning a paycheck. And lets all hope you have a speedy recovery…

Regal put down the microphone and his music started up again, the RAW GM left the ring and headed backstage. Now everyone knew the story behind why Nash is out on the injured list, and also how he is not going to be on the RAW payroll while he is out injured due to his suspension by Regal.

Travelling With Orton

A video then starts to play; Randy Orton is sitting at a car driving along. The camera is angled up from the opposite seat so we can see Orton driving along and that it is still light outside but nothing much else. Orton turns a corner before starting to speak. He does not look at the camera and continues to concentrate on the road.

Randy Orton: Well, I guess you people are wondering why the legend killer isn’t there with you tonight in the arena for RAW live from Phoenix. The truth is I have more urgent matters to attend to tonight and thanks to GM William Regal I have been given a week’s paid leave from the RAW roster. So as you all can see I am just making the most of my free time and driving along…What? You people seriously think I am just randomly driving around? Well that would be pointless wouldn’t it? I am driving to a destination and that destination shall be revealed later on. See you later.

Orton reaches over and turns the camera off…RAW goes to a break

-: Commercial Break :-

As RAW returns from the commercial break La Resistance’s music hits around the arena. Rob Conway walks out onto the ramp followed by Greiner and Dupree who are both waving French flags. Conway rolls into the ring and is passed a flag to wave by Dupree as his two partners stay on the outside of the ring. He then turns his attention to the fans as HBK’s music cuts in. The heartbreak kid himself walks out onto the stage and taunts to the fans on either side of the arena before making his way down to the ring. When in the ring HBK went down and posed as the fireworks went off behind him in a line. Conway had seen enough there and jumped HBK from behind to get the match underway.

Shawn Michaels vs. Rob Conway

Conway knocked Michaels across the ring into the corner where he planted his foot right in the throat of HBK. The referee pulled him back and this allowed HBK to regain his composure. Conway threw HBK across to the opposite corner and ran in with a clothesline before turning around and taunting. During this time Michaels ran out and nailed a clothesline from behind on Conway, HBK then threw him off the ropes and nailed the running forearm off the opposite ropes! The cover managed a two count. Conway was pulled back up to his feet and thrown off the ropes again, this time he ducked a right hand from HBK and ran underneath Michaels as he jumped into the air, Conway then came off the ropes again and nailed a massive right hand that layed out HBK! It was a thunderous right hand that echoed around the arena, the cover! 1…2…Michaels got the shoulder off the ground and La Resistance on the outside started to argue with the referee about what they thought was a slow count. Conway pulled up the heartbreak kid and got ready for the piledriver only to have HBK roll out of the way and nail the sweet chin music! 1…2…3. La Resistance pulled their man out of the ring too late as the referee had already managed to count to the three. HBK’s music started up and he celebrated in the ring as La Resistance made a quick exit to the backstage area.

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Version 1.0 Confrontation

Michaels continued to celebrate in the ring until his music stopped and the sound of typing was heard, The Mattitude video came up on the titantron and Matt Hardy walked out onto the stage. HBK looked on from the ring a little confused by what Hardy was doing. He rolled into the ring and took a microphone.

Matt Hardy Version 1.0: Shawn Michaels, who do you, think you are!

Michaels looked around at the crowd before shrugging his shoulders and mouthing something to Hardy.

Matt Hardy Version 1.0: I’ll tell you who you think you are Shawn Michaels. You think you are the best thing on RAW, you think you are the best superstar in World Wrestling Entertainment. Well not anymore! Because Matt Hardy, VERSION 1 is here tonight to prove you wrong!

And with that Hardy nailed HBK with the microphone! He then turned around and taunted on the middle of the ropes while not noticing that Michaels was back up, his lip was a little bit busted open and as Hardy jumped back down from the middle rope he came face to face with HBK! The heartbreak kid nailed the right hands to Hardy before moving over to the corner of the ring and banging his leg on the mat! Sweet Chin Music to Hardy! And with that HBK’s music started up and Michaels himself looked down at Hardy and shook his head before going off backstage.

Travelling With Orton, Part 2

Another video cut in then and once again we were with Orton as he was just parking up. The car stopped and Orton turned to the camera. He smiled before speaking.

Randy Orton: Welcome back RAW, welcome back. Since the last time you saw me nothing much has really happened, I have just continued driving and really now it is time for a break. I am right on time and I will reach my destination before the end of RAW tonight easily…Anyways the next time I will be seeing you is when I arrive at my destination, so I will see you then.

Orton at that point picked the camera off the seat and turned it around so it faced out of the front window…He focused the camera in on a sign and there it said: “Welcome, to Long Island, New York”…

RAW went to a commercial break.

On returning from the commercial break Evolution’s music hit around the arena and the three members of Ric Flair, Maven and Batista all made their way out onto the stage. Flair strutted while Maven and Batista seemed to be discussing something on the way down to the ring. Flair removed his robe when he was in the ring as Batista and Maven climbed opposite turnbuckles and taunted. Then the World Tag Team Champions music hit…RVD led out his partner Booker T and while RVD slapped wrists with the fans on either sides of the stage Booker T looked on and concentrated on the task in hand. Both men rolled into the ring one after the other and taunted before Batista stepped away from the corner and grabbed RVD. He nailed a massive spinebuster on the World Tag Team Champion to get the match underway.

2 on 3 Handicap Tag Team Match

Booker T and Rob Van Dam vs. Evolution (Flair/Batista/Maven)

RVD held his back on the mat for a moment before Batista stamped down on his head! He rolled around the mat in pain as Batista eventually pulled him up. Off the ropes went RVD and he ran straight into a massive sidewalk slam! The cover was made with Booker T needing to run in and break it up. Batista walked over to the corner with Booker T and threatened him as RVD nailed a spinning heel kick from behind. Batista was knocked against the corner and RVD nailed some right hands before springboarding his opponent out of the corner into the middle of the ring. RVD ran back out of the corner and went for another spinning heel kick only to be caught in Batista’s arms! The bearhug was locked in on the tag team champion! RVD started to struggle and Batista then ran over to the corner and shoved him back-first into the top turnbuckle! Flair reached out for the tag and got tagged in by Batista. Flair nailed some right hands to RVD and strutted to the middle of the ring before running into a boot from Van Dam! The boot knocked Flair out cold on the mat and allowed RVD to make the tag to Booker T. Booker pulled up Flair and threw him off the ropes, a kick to the gut followed and Booker went to run off the opposite ropes for the scissors kick, Maven nailed him from the apron as he made contact with the ropes and knocked him down into a roll up from Flair! 1…2…Booker kicked out. Flair made the tag to Maven who nailed a standing dropkick on Booker as he got to his feet! That cover also managed a two count, Maven then headed up onto the top rope! Booker got back to his feet again and knocked him down onto the top rope, after climbing up in front of him Booker managed to nail a top rope superplex! Both men were down and hurting after that move and it took all of Booker’s energy to crawl over to his corner and make the tag to a ready RVD. However during that time Maven managed to get back to his feet also and make the tag to Batista. Van Dam was ready and met the monster with some kicks before nailing a leg sweep and looking around to the fans, RVD ran over to the ropes and rolled off them nailing the rolling thunder on Batista! Instead of making the cover however he climbed up onto the top rope and went for the frog splash! Batista jumped back to his feet and caught RVD in mid air! After some readjusting Batista planted Van Dam with a chokeslam! The cover! 1…2…Kick out from Van Dam! Batista, Flair and Maven could not believe it! Batista ran over and knocked Booker off the apron and stood in wait for Van Dam to get back up, he did and Batista pulled him up into the Demon Bomb! 1…2…3. There was no way RVD was going to kick out of that move. RVD lay hurting in the ring as Flair and Maven climbed into the ring and celebrated the win in the handicap match alongside the man who had scored the pinfall win.

Winners: Evolution

Regal’s Unique Touch

As the match came to an end GM Regal came out onto the stage and he had a microphone in his hand. He interrupted Evolution’s music and seemingly had something important to say.

William Regal: Congratulations Evolution on a brilliant win! Seeing as you guys have a win over the World Tag Team Champions I am giving you a title shot next week!

Batista, Flair and Maven celebrated in the ring before Flair made a clapping gesture towards Regal who was smiling on the stage.

William Regal: However, I am the RAW GM and I think that next week the World Tag Team Titles will be on the line in two separate single matches. Rob Van Dam will defend his half of the tag team championship against Ric Flair while Booker T will defend his half against Batista!

Evolution looked a little puzzled in the ring before shrugging their shoulders and agreeing with the stipulation. Their music started up again and they continued to celebrate their win in the ring as Booker T and RVD on the outside of the ring looked up to Regal and looked annoyed. They realised that their reign as Tag Team Champions could be disrupted if one of them lost. Hell next week Booker T and Flair could be Tag Team Champions at the end of the show, or even Rob Van Dam and Batista! For sure it would be an interesting night.

Travelling with Orton, Part 3

Another video started playing…it is now dark as Orton is back driving inside his car; he turns a corner and smiles as the car drives up a slight incline and parks up.

Randy Orton: Well I am here at the destination.

Orton picks up the camera and climbs out of the door, he shoots a house in front of him which has all the lights on…Orton then turns around and spots a kid walking along in the street.

Randy Orton: Hey kid, I’ll pay ya 100 bucks if you hold this camera and film what I am about to do. That ok?

Kid: I’ll do it for 200 bucks…

Randy Orton: Hey don’t mess with the legend killer kid, I’m not made of money you little punk…150 final offer.

Kid: Sure I’ll do it.

Orton passes the camera over to the kid and tells the kid to follow him. Orton is followed up the drive and he knocks on the door of the house. Eventually the door opens and Mick Foley is standing there…Orton attempts a right hand only for Foley to counter it with some right hands of his own! The two men are brawling as the screams of Foley’s wife are heard from inside. Foley gets raked in the eyes as the kid continues to shoot the battle with the camera, Orton then threw the hardcore legend into the garage door busting Foley open! The blood streamed down his face as Orton threw Foley into the front of his car. Orton quickly checked to make sure it wasn’t dented and turned around into a running spinebuster from Foley that sent Orton through the windscreen! This was turning into a violent brawl here! At that point police sirens could be heard as a slightly bleeding Foley looked on at Orton who was not moving from his position inside the windscreen. A police car pulled up behind Orton’s car and two armed cops got out…Foley raised his hands and he was quickly arrested…The cop took the camera off the kid and it was swiftly turned off with the last shot being on Orton’s lifeless body…

JR and King ran over a recap of the previous events where Mick Foley and Randy Orton engaged in a brawl at Foley’s home in Long Island, New York. Foley had speared Orton through his car’s windscreen and had been swiftly arrested by the local police officers for that action…With that wrapped up the Rock’s music hit around the arena! The crowd went wild as the Rock walked out onto the stage; he quickly made his way down the ramp and climbed into the ring before snatching Lillian Garcia’s microphone.

The Rock Interview

The Rock: Randy Orton, the Rock knows you cannot hear this right now but realises that your little Evolution pals in the back can and no doubt they will tell you about what the Rock is about to say. Randy Orton this evening the Rock was sitting in the back, hanging out with old pals of the Rock when he saw what you were doing out on the open road. You see Randy Orton you were heading to Mick Foley’s home in Long Island to attack the hardcore legend…Randy Orton, you crossed the line here tonight. You see Randy Orton one thing, the one thing a wrestler never does is go to the home of someone else and attack them. It’s not the way to do things; you see Randy Orton the Rock and a lot of other guys in the back only fight face to face in the ring like true men. You attempted to put Mick Foley out and instead got him arrested for defending his family. That isn’t right Randy Orton; it’s not the way things should be done. If you would excuse the Rock now the Rock is off to Long Island to pay the bail Mick Foley should be entitled to getting for self defence…But Randy Orton, you had better hope Mick Foley does not get bail, because if he does…he will be coming for you…And you know what? The Rock will also be coming for you…IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLOOOWWW, WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN’!

Rock dropped the microphone and quickly pulled himself out of the ring before heading alongside the ramp and off backstage to attempt to bail Mick Foley out.

Triple H Backstage Interview

The cameras went backstage where Triple H was standing by with Terri; he looked focused and ready for his chance to become the No1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship next.

Terri: Triple H, in a moment’s time you have your chance to become the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship when you face the current champion Chris Benoit.

Triple H: That’s right Terri, and if you haven’t noticed I should already be the number one contender here on RAW, I should not have to go one on one with Benoit to prove what is already proven. Last week it took one pedigree to finish off Benoit and make me pin his shoulders to the mat, 1…2…3. This week that is all it is going to take for me to finish off any hope he has of being the World Champion for much longer.

Terri: You say that Hunter but Benoit has a habit of being able to pull out the wins when it most matters…what happens if he does actually win tonight?

Triple H: Then I will be back at step one…I will be behind wrestlers like Christian and Chris Jericho in the order which I get a title shot, losing is not an option here tonight. Winning is the only option…and I will do anything to win…

Triple H walked away from Terri and headed towards the ring as RAW went for the final break.

As RAW returned from the break Triple H’s music hit around the arena, he walked out onto the stage and poured some water from a bottle onto his head before spitting some in front of him and making his way down the ramp to the outside of the ring. He climbed up onto the apron and sprayed some more water above him again before throwing his water bottle into the crowd and climbing into the ring. HHH then climbed two turnbuckles and slowly pulled his arms back before Benoit’s music came in. The World Heavyweight Champion himself walked out onto the stage with his title over his right shoulder, Benoit looked down at HHH in the ring before heading in that direction himself. He walked up the steps and climbed through the ropes into the ring before handing over his belt to the referee. Triple H looked on from the other side of the ring as Benoit climbed the turnbuckle by him and taunted. As he came back down the referee ran through he rules of the match with both men and called for the bell.

Non-Championship Match

If Triple H wins he is the number 1 contender for the World Title

Chris Benoit vs. Triple H

Both men looked each other in the eyes before both men reached in for a lockup. A test of strength followed with Triple H pushed down onto the mat, he pulled away and got back up to his feet before kicking Benoit in the gut. Benoit countered that with some punches before HHH threw him off the ropes and nailed a standing knee to the face! Benoit stumbled back into the ropes and Triple H ran at him, Benoit low bridged his opponent over the top rope to the outside of the ring. However he also got taken with Triple H as the two men still made contact as Hunter was heading over the top rope. Both men lay on the outside of the ring for a few moments before Triple H got back up and stamped down on Benoit’s back, he pulled himself back up to his feet as HHH stood back and watched. When Benoit went for a right hand HHH ducked and nailed a back body drop on the mat! The referee’s count was on eight so HHH rolled into the ring and broke it up before rolling straight back to the outside and pulling up the lifeless Benoit. Triple H saw the ringpost and threw the World Heavyweight Champion head first into it! Benoit held his head on the floor as Triple H once again rolled into the ring and broke up the referee’s ring out count. Benoit by now was pulling himself up on the barricade, HHH then helped him up and dropped him chin first onto the barricade himself! Benoit with that impact fell back down onto the mat again. This time however HHH rolled the champion back inside the ring, he made the cover! 1…2…Benoit kicked out, Triple H didn’t dwell on this however and pulled up the champion. Benoit was thrown off the ropes and planted this time with a running knee strike to the face! A second cover, 1…2…Kick out. Triple H pulled up Benoit for a third time and got raked in the eyes before Benoit turned him around and nailed a German Suplex! The first suplex was followed by a second before Benoit made the cover! 1…2…HHH kicked out. Benoit signalled then to the cheering crowd that it was time for the flying headbutt as he sliced his arm across his throat. He then slowly climbed up onto the top rope…on reaching it he jumped across to the other side of the ring where Triple H lay. Nailed! The cover, 1…2…Triple H managed to put his foot on the bottom rope and break up the pinfall! Benoit could not believe it and climbed up on top for another attempt…someone shoved him from behind and sent the champion crashing into the mat! It was Christian! What in the hell was he doing? Christian climbed into the ring and kicked Triple H in the gut before nailing the un-prettier! The referee threw the match out right there and declared it a no contest as Benoit and Christian started to exchange closed fists. Christian got knocked over the top rope by Benoit as Triple H started to stir on the mat…

No Contest

Christian started to back up the ramp as Benoit and Triple H stood together in the ring and both pointed towards Christian. He had ruined the number one contenders match for both of them. Benoit could not finally prove for good that he was better than Triple H and Triple H could not prove that he was worthy of getting a title shot. The two men who had been in wars over the last few months stood side by side and both looked towards Christian without laying a finger on each other…Christian looked on from the top of the stage and smiled

RAW went off the air.

Segment Ratings

Segment 1: Overall Rating: 74%

Segment 2: Overall Rating: 78%

Segment 3: Overall Rating: 64% - Crowd Reaction: 69% - Match Quality: 74% - **1/4

Segment 4: Overall Rating: 76%

Segment 5: Overall Rating: 87%

Segment 6: Overall Rating: 76% - Crowd Reaction: 77% - Match Quality: 73% - **

Segment 7: Overall Rating: 78%

Segment 8: Overall Rating: 72%

Segment 9: Overall Rating: 87%

Segment 10: Overall Rating: 90%

Segment 11: Overall Rating: 81% - Crowd Reaction: 93% - Match Quality: 85% - ***3/4

Overall Rating: 77%

Rating: 5.74

Attendance: 9,038

Ticket Sales: $361,520

Tuesday 4th May

WWE Smackdown Preview

Last week on Smackdown saw Edge win himself a WWE Championship match with the champion Eddie Guerrero at Judgment Day. He first eliminated Kurt Angle from the match (with a little help from the returning Chavo Guerrero) before powerbombing the Big Show off the top rope to score the winning pinfall. This week the champion and challenger will team up to face the Big Show and Kurt Angle in a Tag Team Match!

Last week Kane announced at Judgment Day it would be him against his brother the Undertaker in a Casket Match...he swears that he will defeat the Undertaker and will drive his lifeless corpse from the arena in the hearse that has symbolised his career...This week Kane will face Rey Mysterio in a match ordered by Smackdown GM Paul Heyman

The finals of the Tag Team Terror Tournament will be held this week as it is now down to two teams to see who will face Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi at Judgment Day. Will it be Ultimo Dragon alongside Funaki or the team of Akio and Sakoda a.k.a Kyo Dai? Find out Thursday!

We are only two weeks away from Judgment Day, make sure you see Smackdown on Thursday!

Confirmed Matches

Tag Team Match

Eddie Guerrero and Edge vs. Kurt Angle and the Big Show

Tag Team Terror Tournament - Finals

Winners face Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi at Judgment Day

Ultimo Dragon and Funaki vs. Kyo Dai

Kane vs. Rey Mysterio

Bradshaw vs. Tajiri

Wednesday 5th May

Rebellion and Insurrextion to return!

UK fans will be pleased with the announcement from WWE today that the two English events that were cancelled for this year will be back shortly. However WWE has taken the unusual path of holding this events in the UK on nights a normal television taping would go out for RAW or Smackdown. The RAW "Insurrextion" event is scheduled for Monday the 5th of July while the Smackdown "Rebellion" event is scheduled for Thursday the 16th of December. Some believe the idea behind this is to allow the two brands in effect a PPV on the same month as each other twice a year and this time these events will air live on Pay-Per-View in the USA.

Wednesday 5th May

WWE Updated Pay-Per-View Calender

WWE Judgment Day - Sunday 16th May - Smackdown Brand

WWE Bad Blood - Sunday 13th June - RAW Brand

WWE Insurrextion - Monday 5th July - RAW Brand

WWE Fully Loaded - Sunday 18th July - Smackdown Brand

WWE Summerslam - Sunday 22nd August - Joint Brand

WWE Unforgiven - Sunday 19th September - RAW Brand

WWE No Mercy - Sunday 17th October - Smackdown Brand

WWE Survivor Series - Sunday 14th November - Joint Brand

WWE Armageddon - Sunday 12th December - RAW Brand

WWE Rebellion - Thursday 16th December - Smackdown Brand

Guest The Notorious M.I.K.E

I'm loving it all. One of the best diaries I've read here so far. Only problem I have is with some of the grammar usage, and everything looks bunched together. Other then that, the shows are awesome, and this diary is very good.

Thanks for the feedback, I did have the font size originally bigger but it looked a bit odd. I know that my written communication can be difficult sometimes (especially with the matches themselves). I've got my next Smackdown finished but I think I might try a different presentation style for the RAW after that where I will split the content up some more and see what everyone thinks. Thanks for the comment and keep reading man.

WWE Smackdown

Thursday May 6th

Tucson, Arizona

Smackdown opened with the introduction video before it cut out and the fireworks went off around the arena, when the fireworks ended the lights came up and revealed a strong crowd ready for this weeks Smackdown – two weeks away from Judgment Day.

Chavo Guerrero Interview

With that Chavo Guerrero’s music hit around the arena, he walked out onto the stage alongside Chavo Sr and both men made their way down to the ring slowly. Chavo still seemed to have a slight pain in his head as he held it for a second while Chavo Sr looked concerned. He got into the ring however and was passed a microphone.

Chavo Guerrero: Well I am back on Smackdown. It took me long enough to pass my medical test in order to come here and get my own back on a supposed Olympic hero in the back. You see Kurt Angle nearly ended my career in this ring, he took a steel chair and battered me over and over and over with it until I was laid up in a hospital bed…But as you all know it didn’t end there because then Kurt took it upon himself to come down to my hospital bed and attack me once again…

The crowd booed that last statement as Chavo once again had to hold his head for a second. He shoved Chavo Sr back as he tried to help him.

Chavo Guerrero: As you all can see my injuries haven’t gone fully yet and I am expected to have pains in my head for many months to come due to the attacks of Angle. It took a lot of persuasion for me to be allowed to wrestle and now I am I want to be a part of the next Smackdown Pay-Per-View. So at Judgment Day I am challenging you Kurt Angle to a wrestling match, one on one normal rules. I am not going to go down the same path and batter you to death with a steel chair but I am going to wrestle you and defeat you with my better wrestling skill…so Kurt what do you say?

Kurt Angle’s music started up around the arena to some more boos from the crowd in attendance. After a little wait Angle himself walked out onto stage in a Olympic tracksuit, he immediately started to speak.

Kurt Angle: Chavo Guerrero? Is that really you? I am surprised you are still here, I wasn’t expecting you back any time soon. Of course that was until last week when you ruined all of my hard work over that evening in getting myself in the number one contenders match by screwing me…I had that match won, I would have gone on and defeated the Big Show and Edge easily! But now I have nothing, I cannot get a WWE Title shot…So yeah, I’ll accept your challenge for Judgment Day, and this time after I have defeated you on wrestling skill in the ring I will finish the job I started…

Chavo Guerrero: Kurt, you forget…I am one pissed Guerrero and it will be your Judgment Day in two weeks…

Chavo Guerrero’s music started up at this point as Angle continued to look on from the stage. He stared back from the ring and eventually Chavo Sr managed to persuade Chavo to leave and go backstage.

On returning from the commercial break the APA’s music hit around the arena and Bradshaw alongside Faarooq came out onto the stage. They both went down to the ring as Bradshaw was ready for singles action against Tajiri. The Japanise Buzzsaw’s music hit around the arena and Tajiri walked out onto the ramp minus his Kyo Dai team who were getting ready for their match later on. Tajiri rolled into the ring and taunted as the referee called for the bell.

Bradshaw vs. Tajiri

Tajiri ducked a clothesline attempt from Bradshaw and nailed some kicks to his opponents ribs before running off the ropes and getting caught from a crossbody position. Bradshaw threw him back in the fall away slam across the ring and Tajiri rolled out of the ring with the impact. Tajiri eventually managed to pull himself back up to his feet and roll into the ring as the referee managed to reach the seven ring out count. Bradshaw pulled up his opponent and pushed him up against the corner where he forced his elbow into Tajiri’s face! That knocked the Japanese Buzzsaw down to the bottom of the turnbuckle; Bradshaw was pulled back by the referee as he got back to his feet. Bradshaw then ran in for a clothesline and was pushed over the rope into the tarantula! Tajiri held the hold for the five seconds he could before releasing it and allowing Bradshaw to fall to the mat. Tajiri then climbed up onto the top rope and got ready to nail a move onto his opponent, however Bradshaw quickly got up and picked up Tajiri off the top rope and nailed the fall away slam! Tajiri was not moving after that impact; he went from the top turnbuckle to half way across the ring! Bradshaw made the cover, 1…2…Kick out! Bradshaw didn’t panic however and stood up ready for the clothesline from hell, he rotated the arm as Tajiri stood up and ran off the ropes. Connected! Tajiri was knocked down to the mat with a crash and Bradshaw made the cover, 1…2…3. The match was over and Bradshaw had defeated Tajiri.

Winner: Bradshaw

Cena Returns!

Backstage John Cena arrived in his car and looked very annoyed as he got out. He walked down the car park and was met by Paul Heyman who was standing by with security at the entrance to the arena.

Paul Heyman: Nice to see you back Mr Cena…

John Cena: Paul Heyman, Smackdown GM, you seem to be waiting for me.

Paul Heyman: That’s right, you see John I heard a rumour that you would be back tonight looking for revenge against the Big Show for when he attacked you a couple of weeks back and…well I can’t let you go attacking a Smackdown superstar can I?

John Cena: So what you’re saying is that the Big Show can kick the crap out of anyone he wants while no one else or in this case I can do anything back? That’s BS Paul and you know it is.

Paul Heyman: Ok, so you want revenge against the Big Show that’s fair enough. Save it for Judgment Day. You against the Big Show one on one…with your United States Championship on the line…It’s up to you John but I promise you there is no way you are going to be allowed inside an arena with Smackdown until after Judgment Day anyways…

Cena thought about it and looked at the title around his waist before dropping his bag and looking back up at Heyman.

John Cena: It’s done, me against the Big Show at Judgment Day with the US Title on the line. Now can I come in?

Paul Heyman: Like I said John, you are not coming in a Smackdown arena till after Judgment Day. Enjoy your two weeks off…

Heyman walked back inside the building as the doors shut and the two security guards stood in front of it. Cena thought about taking them both on but shortly picked up his bag and went back over to his car, Cena then drove away from the arena. He would now be facing the Big Show at Judgment Day!

Back at ringside Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty’s music hit around the arena. The WWE Tag Team Champions quickly made their way down to the announcer’s position as they were to be calling the final of the Tag Team Terror Tournament alongside Tazz and Michael Cole. As they sat down Kyo Dai’s music hit around the arena and Akio alongside Sakoda walked out onto the stage, the two men walked slowly down to the ring hardly acknowledging each other at all. When they were in the ring the two men looked around the crowd and then started to stare at Scotty and Rikishi on the outside of the ring. Then Ultimo Dragon’s music hit and Funaki led out his partner, Funaki continued to walk down to the ring as Dragon stood in front of the flames being fired across each other and posed. Funaki climbed into the ring and was attacked by Akio and Sakoda from behind, Dragon rolled into the ring and the two teams started to brawl as the match got underway.

Tag Team Terror Tournament – Final

Ultimo Dragon and Funaki vs. Kyo Dai

Dragon and Funaki started fighting back and Funaki ran off the ropes nailing Akio with a dropkick that sent him to the outside. Funaki climbed over and those two started to brawl on the outside as in the ring Dragon was taken down with a massive clothesline by Sakoda. That knocked Dragon down hard and Sakoda made the early cover! The referee was busy sorting out the problem on the outside of the ring when Tajiri ran down from the back and slid into the ring! With the referee still trying to break up the fight on the outside between Funaki and Akio he didn’t notice Tajiri score a buzzsaw kick right to the head of Dragon! And here comes the APA! Faarooq and Bradshaw slid into the ring and took down both Sakoda and Tajiri with right hands. This match was already turning into a massive all for all brawl! Bradshaw nailed the clothesline from hell on Sakoda as Faarooq chased Tajiri out of the ring and to the back, Bradshaw swiftly left also and Dragon draped his arm over the lifeless Sakoda! The referee saw the pin in the ring and rolled in to make the count! 1…2…Sakoda just got his shoulder up! Meanwhile on the outside other officials were now splitting up the brawl between Akio and Funaki and eventually both men were pushed across to their corners. Back in the ring Sakoda was slowly getting back up to his feet while Dragon was on the top turnbuckle, he came off and nailed a top rope crossbody! 1…2…Sakoda rolled out of the pin situation. This forced Sakoda to get over to his corner and tag in Akio who climbed in and locked up with Dragon, a test of strength followed until Akio broke free and raked Dragon in the eyes. Akio ran off the ropes and nailed a spinning heel kick before dropping down and making the cover, 1…2…Kick out. Akio made another tag to Sakoda who climbed into the ring and started to slap Dragon around the head with his hand as he got to his feet, Dragon rolled him up when he ducked a right hand! 1…2…Kick out. Akio was in the ring at this point because he was about to break up the count when Sakoda kicked out, this drew Funaki into the ring who started to brawl with him again over in the corner. Meanwhile Dragon was nailed with a low blow by Sakoda and he then pulled him up and drilled a massive Tornado DDT! Dragon’s lifeless body hit the mat and Sakoda covered, 1…2…3. Kyo Dai were going to Judgment Day! The two men celebrated in the ring and pointed to the Tag Champions sitting by the announcers table…they were coming for the titles…

Winners: Kyo Dai

As Smackdown returned from the break the fires of hell exploded on the stage, Kane’s music started to play and the man himself walked out onto the stage. He slowly made his way down to the ring with the Undertaker’s urn still in his possession…Kane rolled into the ring and put the urn down in front of him as he raised his arms and dropped them to fire the flames into the air. When they had gone out Rey Mysterio’s music started up around the arena and the man himself sprung up from under the stage into the air. Mysterio looked down the ramp and saw the opponent he had tonight and slowly made his way down to the ring, he waited on the outside for a moment before climbing up the turnbuckle and taunting to the cheering fans. Mysterio removed his Cruiserweight Championship belt from his waist and passed it to the referee before climbing over the turnbuckle into the ring. The referee called for the bell.

Kane vs. Rey Mysterio

Kane lunged at Mysterio and pushed him right back into the corner, the right and left hands followed before Kane hit an uppercut! The big red monster then got his boot and shoved it right under Mysterio’s head and into his throat! The referee fell over as he attempted to pull Kane away but he was shortly aided as the lights went out around the arena! The gong sounded and Kane let Mysterio go. The Undertaker walked out onto the stage with Paul Bearer following, when Kane saw this he slid outside of the ring and picked up the urn…he smiled before dropping it on the floor. The Undertaker did not flinch – he kept going. Kane couldn’t believe it and threw the urn down hard to no effect again! Undertaker stood at the bottom of the ramp as the lights came back up and Mysterio springboarded over the top rope onto a stunned Kane! The monster hit the mat and took a while to get back up again. When he did Mysterio was standing in wait in the ring, then from behind the Undertaker climbed into the ring! He grabbed a surprised Mysterio and nailed the chokeslam! The referee called for the bell and disqualified Kane for Taker’s interference.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Blood Spilt

Taker stood over Mysterio’s body as Kane looked on from the outside of the ring; the two men had a stare down before Kane grabbed a steel chair and slowly climbed into the ring. Taker just looked on as Kane stood the other side of the ring with the chair in hand; he pulled the chair back and nailed Taker right in the skull! The deadman collapsed to the ground and Kane quickly dropped the chair and left the ring. He started to back up the ramp before Taker looked up and revealed blood sliding down his face…Taker smiled, he seemed to enjoy the feel of the blood and Kane quickly backed up the ramp looking worried. Judgment Day was two weeks away and the Undertaker was looking really strong and Kane knew it!

The cameras then went backstage where Sean O’Haire was standing by with Rue.

Sean O’Haire Interview

Rue: Sean O’Haire some people are around here calling you many things, they see you as the person behind splitting up one of the greatest teams here on Smackdown for many years…

Sean O’Haire: That’s right Rue, people do think that! But I don’t see any proof; I wasn’t telling Haas and Benjamin those things to split them up! I was telling them those things because I could see that they both were having problems and were not being honest with each other. I was only the messenger and typically I got shot for my actions…

Rue: But people like Smackdown GM Paul Heyman have checked over the footage and it has shown you placing lies in both guys’ heads.

Sean O’Haire: Its just untrue and I am an innocent victim in all of this Rue. I would not purposely go and break up a tag team for any reason at all; I just told those guys what they personally already knew. If some people around here have a problem with that they can kiss my ass basically.

O’Haire walked away from the interview as Rue looked like she didn’t know what to think.

As we returned from the commercial break the World’s Greatest Tag Team’s music hit around the arena and the team of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin made their way out onto the stage with a good response from the fans in attendance in Tuscon. Both men looked united together as they made their way down to the ring, when they were in the ring they banged wrists and looked ready for some tag action against Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn. Holly’s music started up and he came out onto the stage alongside his new tag team partner Billy Gunn, both men looked around at the crowd before walking down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Both teams went face to face before the referee managed to arrange it so that Haas would start the match off against Holly.

Tag Team Match

World’s Greatest Tag Team vs. Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn

Holly faked a lockup with Haas and nailed him with a right hand; Haas took exception to this and ran over just missing a clothesline. As he came off the ropes Holly nailed a standing dropkick that took his opponent down. Holly pulled up Haas again and threw him off the ropes, the second dropkick attempt was sidestepped and Holly crashed into the mat. Haas pulled him up and nailed a suplex into a cover, 1…2…Holly kicked out. Haas went over to his corner and made the tag to Benjamin who ran over to Holly and kicked him in the ribs, at that point O’Haire was seen sneaking down alongside the ramp to the outside of the ring. He kept low and went and grabbed a steel chair from the announce position. He lay in wait behind the ring post and no body had seen him of the in ring wrestlers. Holly was thrown into the referee by Benjamin, he was out cold on the mat and all four wrestlers started to brawl in the ring. Haas and Gunn took each other over the top rope to the outside while Benjamin and Holly continued to fight in the ring. Holly threw Benjamin off the ropes and O’Haire saw his chance, he cracked him across the spine from outside the ring with the chair and dropped it before quietly going off backstage. In the ring Benjamin wasn’t moving and Holly went to the outside to help the battle against Haas. However Haas saw it was two against one and grabbed the steel chair O’Haire had left behind when he ran off, he nailed Holly with it before turning around and doing the same with Gunn. The referee was back up and saw what was going on outside the ring and called for the disqualification! In the ring however Benjamin pulled himself back up and saw Haas protesting…with the steel chair still in his hand.

Winners: Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn

Benjamin Seeks The Wrong Revenge

Haas slid into the ring to argue with the referee, he ignored Benjamin who was just looking at his partner. Haas had the chair grabbed out of his hands and Benjamin clocked him just as he turned around with the weapon! Haas was knocked out cold into the mat! Benjamin dropped the chair and slid out of the ring, he looked pissed and for good reason. He obviously thought Haas had nailed him with the chair when infact it was O’Haire! When Benjamin reached the top of the ramp he looked back at the ring and Haas was mouthing “why?” at him while trying to get up…

Backstage Rue was standing by with the WWE Champion and the Number One contender for that same championship…

The Champion and the Challenger

Rue: Eddie, Edge tonight you both are having to team up against the team of the Big Show and Kurt Angle.

Eddie Guerrero: That’s right mamacita, you see me and Edge are going to blow away Judgment Day with our main event and we know the best man will leave as the champion. But tonight we have to team up and prove that we deserve to be the two best wrestlers on Smackdown when we face the Big Show and Kurt Angle.

Edge: Yeah you see Rue, me and Eddie know that the fact we are facing each other at Judgment Day could cause us to have some friction between each other. But that is just what everyone else would want and if we did have friction we would have no chance tonight in this match. But we don’t.

Rue: Well good luck guys.

Edge and Eddie both walked off smiling and laughing towards the ring as Smackdown went for its final commercial break.

On returning from the commercial break the countdown appeared on the video screen and the Big Show walked out as the fireworks exploded upon zero. He made his way down to the ring and then his music was interrupted by that of Kurt Angle’s. Angle walked out to a chorus of boos and quickly stopped at the top of the ramp to raise his arms and allow the fireworks to go off behind him. He rolled into the ring and shook hands with the Big Show as both men then awaited their opponents. Edge’s music started up while Eddie Guerrero slid into the ring after coming through the crowd! Edge ran down to the ring and slid into the ring and the match got underway.

Tag Team Match

Eddie Guerrero and Edge vs. Kurt Angle and The Big Show

Edge ran off the opposite ropes and scored with a spear on Angle that knocked him clean out of the ring while Guerrero nailed Big Show over into the corner. Show managed to get back into the fight however as he shoved the WWE Champion half the way across the ring! Guerrero didn’t let up however and ran straight back at Show, however he got thrown over the top rope to the outside of the ring! Edge rolled back into the ring and nailed some right hands on the giant as Angle climbed back into his corner, Edge was thrown off the ropes and nailed a flying forearm right into the Big Show’s skull! He stumbled around before Edge came off the ropes again and scored with a massive spear! Show was down and Edge made the cover, 1…2…Angle broke up the fall. The referee shoved Angle back to his corner as Edge headed towards the Olympic Hero’s direction, but he had turned his back on the Big Show and he ran out of the corner and took Edge’s head off with a clothesline from behind him. Guerrero had just made it back onto the apron now and Edge was desperately trying to reach over for a tag as Show held him around the head in a sleeper hold. The number one contender for the WWE Title attempted to fight out of it and only got himself locked in a bearhug instead! Edge was fading fast and his arms dropped down by his sides shortly, the referee grabbed his right arm and raised it in the air. It dropped the first time. The arm was raised again and it dropped a second time, Show put all his effort into the hold. Edge’s arm half fell down but he headbutted the Big Show from no where! He then ran off the ropes and nailed the spear! Edge made a tag to Guerrero and the WWE Champion was now in this match! Edge didn’t hang around however and ran over and knocked Angle off the apron to the floor before following him outside. The two men started to brawl on the outside as the referee was watching Guerrero attempt to knock the Big Show down again after he had got back up from the spear. Guerrero ran off the ropes and nailed a dropkick that sent Show into the referee! The match official was knocked against the corner and was completely out cold, at this point Guerrero rolled to the outside of the ring and grabbed a steel chair…He was going to beat the Big Show with this weapon! Meanwhile Angle was thrown into the ring steps by Edge who was completely dominating the Olympic Hero! Guerrero slid back into the ring and the Big Show was once again back on his feet, he turned around and got cracked with the chair! He didn’t fall but stumbled around the ring. The second shot continued his stumbling as Edge climbed back into the ring, the third shot Show ducked and Guerrero cracked Edge right over the skull with the chair! Another referee was running down from the back as Show grabbed a stunned Guerrero around the neck and planted the chokeslam! The referee slid into the ring as Show made the cover! 1…2…3! That was it! Big Show had won the match!

Winners: Kurt Angle and The Big Show

A battered Kurt Angle climbed into the ring and both men had their arms raised by the referee…The carnage was surrounding them, the WWE Champion and the No1 Contender had both fallen in the path of this monstrous team here tonight. Smackdown went off the air.

Segment Ratings

Segment 1: Overall: 69%

Segment 2: Overall: 74% - Crowd Reaction: 64% - Match Quality: 84% - **3/4

Segment 3: Overall: 91%

Segment 4: Overall: 69% - Crowd Reaction: 49% - Match Quality: 89% - ***

Segment 5: Overall: 79% - Crowd Reaction: 82% - Match Quality: 75% - **1/4

Segment 6: Overall: 76%

Segment 7: Overall: 72%

Segment 8: Overall: 83% - Crowd Reaction: 74% - Match Quality: 92% - ***3/4

Segment 9: Overall: 70%

Segment 10: Overall: 86%

Segment 11: Overall: 82% - Crowd Reaction: 84% - Match Quality: 80% - ***

Overall Rating: 76%

Rating: 5.37

Attendance: 9,004

Ticket Sales: $360,160

Guest The Notorious M.I.K.E

That was a great show. I still think your writing could be better, as well as your grammar usage, but I was into all of it. I like how The Undertaker cost Kane the match by attacking Rey Mysterio. It reminded me of the Undertaker/Rock match at Survivor Series 1998 when Kane got revenge on Taker by Chokeslamming The Rock and costing Undertaker the match. Big Show pinning Eddie Guerrero can lead to all sorts of possibilities, like Show claiming that he pinned the champ and challenging for the belt. The Shelton Benjamin turn came across quite nicely as well. Great event in all. I'd give it a 8.5/10 or a ***3/4, so that's easily thumbs up.

Edited by The Notorious M.I.K.E

Thanks once again for the reply Notorious Mike. That show was nearly all finished when you made your last comments so I decided to finish it before being more selective on grammer and language use in the next RAW when I write it, thats not to mention my presentation changing for that show also.

I am glad you are enjoying the basic storylines though and I hope you will find the next RAW vastly improved on those areas. Cheers, TafkaCastroneves

WWE Judgment Day Predictions Contest

The Card

WWE Championship

Eddie Guerrero © vs. Edge

Kurt Angle vs. Chavo Guerrero

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Rey Mysterio © vs. Ultimo Dragon

WWE Tag Team Championship

Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi © vs. Kyo Dai

WWE United States Championship

John Cena © vs. The Big Show

Casket Match

The Undertaker vs. Kane

Triple Threat Match

Sean O'Haire vs. Charlie Haas vs. Shelton Benjamin

Playboy Evening Gown Match

Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will need to predict the winner eg:

Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge

You will need to predict what number match it will be on the card eg:

Match 8: Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Questions:

How Many Championships Will Change Hands?

Will anyone debut?

Which match will overall be rated the highest?

Will someone turn face/heel on the show?

What will the show get overall as a %?

For every answer correct you get a point so there are 14 points available for the confirmed card. That means there are also 5 bonus question points.

*For the bonus points there is a point on offer for each person guessed correctly in the match, a point for the stipulation if there is one, a point for the winner and a point for match placing.*

Example Predictions:

Match 8. WWE Championship

Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge

Match 7.

Chavo Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle

Match 6. WWE Tag Team Championship

Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi vs. Kyo Dai

Match 5. Casket Match

the Undertaker vs. Kane

Match 4. WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Rey Mysterio vs. Ultimo Dragon

Match 3. Playboy Evening Gown Match

Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

Match 2. Triple Threat Match

Charlie Haas vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Sean O'Haire

Match 1. WWE United States Championship

John Cena vs. the Big Show

Questions:

How Many Championships Will Change Hands? 1

Will anyone debut? No

Which match will overall be rated the highest? Chavo vs. Kurt

Will someone turn face/heel on the show? Yes

What will the show get overall as a %? 74%

Friday 7th May

WWE RAW Preview

Last week in the number one contenders match Christian made a surprising attack on both Triple H and World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit. Because of his part in the match the referee decided to rule it as a no contest. This week William Regal is going to address the situation with the World Heavyweight Championship's Number one contender while Christian is also expected to answer his actions from one week ago.

Randy Orton is still in hospital this week resting up after he bit off more than what he could chew last week. Orton drove to Mick Foley's home in Long Island, New York with the intention of putting the hardcore legend out of his way for good...However Foley fought back and put Orton through the windscreen of his car and was promptly arrested for that action. The Rock bailed Foley out last Wednesday and both men are expected to be on RAW this week.

Shawn Michaels came face to face with Matt Hardy Version 1.0 last week and Hardy for some apparent reason had a problem with the heartbreak kid. Hardy attacked but ended up out cold on the mat after the Sweet Chin Music. This week Hardy is going to face Chris Jericho by order of William Regal, the winner is the no 1 contender for the World Intercontinental Championship. Can Hardy take that step up the ladder? Or will HBK have something to say about that? Find out Monday.

Confirmed Matches

World Intercontinental Championship

No 1 Contenders Match

Chris Jericho vs. Matt Hardy Version 1.0

World Tag Team Championship

Rob Van Dam :champion: vs. Ric Flair

Booker T :champion: vs. Batista

Saturday 8th May

The Return Of The Countdown Show

WWE today made a surprising press release when it was revealed that the classic Countdown Show before old Federation PPV's will be making a return in two weeks at Judgment Day.

This return is said to take up a half an hour slot rather than the normal hour slot that Heat takes up and will feature a live match and exclusive interviews.

Meanwhile WWE Heat will return to being a RAW-only program and will be filmed a week earlier on RAW or joint brand PPV events and be aired at the normal time on a Sunday.

The host will remain the same for RAW and Smackdown brand events and at this point there are no names being linked with the role.

WWE RAW

Monday 10th May

The Sharktank - San Jose – California

Fireworks exploded around the Sharktank arena in San Jose, California as it was now time for Monday Night RAW. The lights came up around the arena and revealed a massive crowd in attendance ready for some action from the RAW brand.

Jim Ross: Welcome everyone to Monday Night RAW! And King tonight we have a massive show for everyone.

Jerry “the King” Lawler: We do JR, the World Tag Team Titles will be on the line in two separate matches when Booker T faces Batista and Rob Van Dam faces Ric Flair!

Jim Ross: Also tonight we will find out who the number one contender for the World Intercontinental Championship is when Chris Jericho meets Matt Hardy Version 1!

At this point Christian’s music interrupted JR and King…Christian walked out onto the stage to a massive amount of boos from the crowd in the arena, he made his way down the ramp with a smile from ear to ear before getting a microphone and climbing into the ring.

Christian Sets A Challenge

Christian: Hello to my peeps in San Jose! (boos) That’s great! I am very happy to be here tonight for all your pleasure and enjoyment. But I know your enjoyment would be better if I had a certain championship over my right shoulder now, you would all be able then to say I am one of the World Heavyweight Champion’s Peeps! But right now you can’t, all you can say is you are one of Christian’s peeps and no matter how good that is already…it could always be better!

Christian took another look around the crowd before smiling and moving across the ring to look at the video screen.

Christian: I have a video to show you all now to give you all a great start to your evening. Here is a piece of video footage that I am personally very proud of; it has to go down as one of my greatest achievements here on RAW…

The video started and showed Christian running down from the back during last week’s main event. Chris Benoit was standing on the top rope when Christian shoved him off onto the mat! Then Christian climbed into the ring and nailed Triple H with the Un-Prettier! The short video ended with Christian’s smile from the top of the ramp...

Christian: That must be the greatest bit of footage I have ever seen in my life. I…Christian ran down and took out both the World Heavyweight Champion and a man who is supposedly the number one contender. Well I have news for you Triple H! I am the number one contender, not you! So Benoit, how about you face me one on one for the World Title here tonight! How about Benoit you be a man for once in your life!

Jerry “the King” Lawler: Yeah! Why doesn’t Benoit be a man JR?

Jim Ross: I like how Benoit is not a man when Christian attacked two men from behind rather than face to face…

Christian was still waiting in the ring as William Regal’s music played around the arena. The RAW GM walked out onto the stage with a microphone in hand.

William Regal: Christian, last week you defied my authority when you destroyed a match I had created to end any speculation about Triple H’s status as the number one contender. You, you little toe rag will not decide who the number one contender around here is!

William Regal: But. I hear what you are saying Christian. I understand why you think you are the number one contender. You want Chris Benoit for the World Heavyweight Championship? You’ve got it, next week.

Christian jumped up and down in the ring and mouthed thank you to Regal while the crowd’s original cheers turned into boos. However Regal continued to speak.

William Regal: But tonight you will also have a match. Your title shot is safe and it will go down next week while tonight you will go one on one with the leader of a little group around here. Because tonight Christian it will be you facing Triple H!

Christian didn’t like the sound of that and froze in the middle of the ring.

Christian: Wait a minute there Regal…

William Regal: Christian you have besmirched my authority before and this is your punishment. I hope you will think the wiser before defying me again. Don’t get me wrong, I think you do deserve your title shot but I did not like the way you went about proving it last week. Good luck tonight and good luck next week.

Regal’s music started to play again as the RAW GM walked backstage and left a half stunned, half happy Christian in the ring.

Jim Ross: He has his title shot King.

Jerry “the King” Lawler: Yes JR but he has to face the game here tonight!

Jim Ross: What a slobber knocker that will be!

Booker T’s music started to play around the arena as he made his way out onto the stage. Booker stopped at the top of the ramp and jumped up with a wall of fireworks that went off before re-adjusting his championship belt on his shoulder and making his way down to the ring. Batista’s music faded in and the monster of the Evolution group walked out onto the stage…Batista slowly walked down the ramp before sliding into the ring and looking across at Booker who was standing in the opposite corner. The referee kept both men separate before calling for the bell.

Booker T :champion: vs. Batista

Batista moved over to lock up with Booker who ducked the arms and turned around behind Batista. Batista then turned around to see Booker standing there just looking at him. Batista went for a second lock up and the same thing happened again! This time Batista had a clothesline attempt ducked and Booker hit him with some punches before whipping him off the ropes and hitting a spinning elbow to his face. Batista immediately got back up and was whipped off the ropes again; he ducked the second spinning elbow and nailed a massive clothesline on Booker as he came back across the ring again. Batista hooked the leg, 1…2…Booker kicked out.

Batista pulled up his opponent and got kicked in the stomach, Booker attempted a second kick only to have his foot grabbed and held by Batista. Before Booker could kick Batista he pulled him in and nailed a bear hug into a powerslam! Batista made another cover! 1…2…Kick out again. Batista looked at the referee before pulling Booker up and whipping him off the ropes, he nailed the sidewalk slam on the World Tag Team Champion as he came back across the ring and made a third cover which also got a two.

Batista got back to his feet and signalled that it was time for the Demon Bomb! Booker slowly got back to his feet and stumbled into a kick from Batista, he was pulled up ready for the powerbomb only to rake Batista in the eyes and get dropped back down onto his feet. Booker fought back with a few punches before whipping Batista off the ropes and hitting the monster with a spinning heel kick! Both men were down on the mat after that move. Booker dragged himself across to Batista and dropped his left arm over his opponent, 1…2…Kick out!

Booker pulled himself up in the corner and waited for Batista to get to his feet. The referee was attending to Batista who seemed to be hurt…then from behind Booker was nailed with a steel chair! It was Ric Flair! Booker stumbled forwards and Batista got back up. Booker fell into his grip and the monster lifted him up and planted a massive Demon Bomb! Batista hooked the leg! 1…2…3! Flair jumped up on the outside as Batista had his arm raised in the ring. The referee then was passed the World Tag Team Title and he gave it to Batista, who held it up and celebrated in the ring.

Winner: Batista – New World Tag Team Champion

Jim Ross: At the moment King Batista is a World Tag Team Champion alongside Rob Van Dam. And of course Flair had to help Batista win the gold.

Jerry “the King” Lawler: If I was Flair I would have done the same thing, the idea of the Tag Team Titles is to have a partner JR!

Jim Ross: The idea of this match though was to see if these men could do it on their own and Evolution have ruined it.

Jindrak and Cade’s Challenge

Backstage Terri was standing alongside the tag team of Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade.

Terri: Mark Jindrak, Garrison Cade…

Mark Jindrak: Terri you don’t even have to say our names. People already know who we are, everyone around the globe knows of the tag team; Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade.

Garrison Cade: But despite this Terri we have been ignored time and time again as a serious tag team here on RAW. Bischoff ignored our capabilities and now Regal is doing the same. But this time we have both had enough of being left behind while teams like Evolution worm their way into getting tag title shots.

Mark Jindrak: Because of this we are sending out a warning to RAW GM William Regal. You see everyone knows after tonight that he has a problem with people defying his authority…Because of this we will proceed to do just that until we are finally given the championship shot we both deserve.

Garrison Cade: The ball is in your court Regal, you give us what you want and we won’t have to resort to constantly defying your precious authority. We expect to be hearing from you later…and you had better make the right decision!

Cade shoved the microphone back towards Terri before both men took one last look at the camera and walked off.

Jerry “the King” Lawler: I guess they want their title shot JR!

Jim Ross: Right there folks are two very angry young men. I wonder what our GM William Regal will do about that situation.

The Superheroes music started to play around the Sharktank back out at ringside and Hurricane led out the duo of Captain Cappotelli and Rosey down to the ring. All three men climbed different turnbuckles in the ring and made their superhero poses before Hurricane and Cappotelli left Rosey in the ring. Theodore Long led out his monster Mark Henry as their music started to play, Long kept pointing at Henry and mouthing “the man” to the crowd and the camera before he slid into the ring and stared across at Rosey.

Mark Henry vs. Rosey

Henry nailed a cheap punch from behind Rosey to start the match and followed that by whipping the superhero across the ring into the opposite corner. Henry ran in for a clothesline and had it ducked, Rosey then turned around and elbowed Henry in the face. He followed that by climbing up in front of Henry and nailing the ten top rope punches, Henry after the last punch shoved Rosey down onto the mat and stumbled around out of the corner. After regaining his composure Henry dropped an elbow onto Rosey and hooked the leg, 1…2…Kick out.

Rosey was pulled up by Henry and he was whipped accidentally into the referee! He fell to the mat as Rosey planted Henry with a DDT. Rosey stood back up and saw the referee was down, then from behind a man slid into the ring and ran through Rosey with a massive clothesline! Hurricane and Cappotelli climbed onto the apron and were both knocked off by the man, it was Rodney Mack! Long clapped on the outside as Rosey was pulled up and taken down with a massive clothesline off the ropes! Henry rolled over and hooked the leg as Mack got the referee back up! 1…2…3. Mack’s return to RAW had resulted in Henry defeating the superhero Rosey!

Long climbed into the ring and celebrated the victory with his three men as Rosey was helped to the outside by his superhero partners. Mack hugged Henry as Long continued to point at the two men.

Winner: Mark Henry

Jerry “the King” Lawler: Ingenious! That was ingenious JR! Theodore Long, he brought back Rodney Mack and made an impact.

Jim Ross: It was cheap King, a cheap win by Mark Henry with help from Rodney Mack.

Booker T meets Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam was sitting down on a bench backstage with his World Tag Team Title lying across his legs. Booker T walked in and RVD stood up, the belt dropped to the floor.

Booker T: You really should look after that belt you know Rob.

Rob Van Dam: Hey Book, I’ve been thinking…I’ve decided to forfeit the match and hand over my half of the tag team titles to Ric Flair…

Booker T: No way! You can’t give in to them. I may have lost my gold but there’s no way you are. We are going to make Evolution go through hell…they stole my tag team title. And I am making sure that they don’t steal yours as well.

Rob Van Dam: Book man, I don’t want to be a tag team champion with Batista! Hey I’m Rob…Van…Dam and I don’t want to be anything to do with Evolution.

Booker T:………

Rob Van Dam: Anyways what can we do? When it comes down to it Evolution has in total four guys in the building tonight against us two!

Booker T: Its ok Rob, I’ve got us some backup. See you out at the ring.

Booker turned and walked away from RVD who looked confused.

Rob Van Dam: Backup?

Jerry “the King” Lawler: You hear that JR, they’ve got backup!

Jim Ross: They are going to need some hell of a backup if they are going to have to go against Evolution, that’s for sure.

The countdown came up on the video screen as the crowd erupted into cheers. Fireworks exploded as Chris Jericho stood on the stage with his arms extended out to the side of him. Jericho spun around and looked around the crowd before walking down the ramp and sliding into the ring. He removed his hockey shirt and threw it to the outside of the ring before leaning back in the corner and waiting for his opponent.

Matt Hardy’s introduction came in as the sound of typing was heard around the arena, when this faded out his music started and the Matt Facts came up on the screen: “Matt is better than Shawn Michaels” and “Matt is better than Chris Jericho”. Hardy himself walked down the ramp pointing at Jericho who was standing in the middle of the ring now. The Mattitude leader walked up the ring steps and climbed into the ring before climbing up the turnbuckle and raising the V1 sign.

World Intercontinental Championship – No 1 Contenders Match

Chris Jericho vs. Matt Hardy Version 1.0

Hardy moved over towards Jericho and slapped him immediately right across the face. Jericho took a step back and held his face before running at Hardy and nailing a massive spear! Hardy rolled out of the ring and held his back while Jericho followed him to the outside and threw him into the ring steps spine-first! Hardy stumbled around before getting rolled back into the ring by Y2J. Jericho hooked the leg and made an early cover, 1…2…Hardy kicked out. Y2J pulled up Hardy and whipped him across the ring before nailing a high elbow to the face of his opponent, Hardy fell down to the mat again and Jericho made the second cover, 1…2…Kick out.

The second time Hardy was pulled up he rolled up Y2J for a quick two count and then nailed a dropkick to the face of his opponent as he stood up. Jericho fell back onto the mat and Hardy dropped a standing leg drop. He followed this up with a ground-based headlock which Jericho quickly fought out of. Y2J ran off the ropes and nailed a flying forearm into the face of Hardy before grabbing his legs and flipping him over into the walls of Jericho!

Hardy struggled to pull himself across to the ropes but eventually made it as he just looked ready to tap out. Jericho insisted to the referee that he tapped out and this allowed Hardy to roll him up from behind. 1…2…Kick out. The two men exchanged some punches again before Jericho was thrown into the corner, Hardy ran in with a clothesline before pushing the stunned Jericho up onto the top turnbuckle (with his back facing the ring). Hardy climbed up alongside Jericho and scored a neckbreaker off the top rope!

Both men were down on the mat not moving after that move. The referee reached the nine count before Hardy managed to reach over and lay his arm over Jericho. 1…2…Kick out! Hardy sat up and put his head in his hands before falling back onto the mat. He quickly got back to his feet again and grabbed Jericho by the head…then HBK’s music hit! Hardy let go of Jericho and looked over to the titantron where Shawn Michaels himself walked out onto the stage. He stood there as Jericho came up from behind Hardy and rolled him up! 1…2…Hardy kicked out, but Jericho quickly locked in the walls of Jericho! HBK was on the outside of the ring now just looking in at Hardy as he struggled to get to the ropes…Michaels offered his hand to Hardy who looked at it and went to grab it. HBK pulled his hand away and smiled as Hardy struggled around again…He tapped! Jericho had won the match!

Winner: Chris Jericho

Jericho dropped Hardy’s legs and had his arm raised in the ring, he then climbed the turnbuckles to celebrate as HBK backed up the ramp looking at Hardy lying in the ring.

Jim Ross: Well Chris Jericho is the number one contender for the World Intercontinental Championship King! He will be facing Randy Orton in the near future.

Jerry “the King” Lawler: I still don’t understand why Shawn didn’t help Matt! It wasn’t very nice of him to pretend JR.

Jim Ross: I get the feeling this thing between Shawn Michaels and Matt Hardy is only just beginning…

As RAW returned from the break Evolution’s music hit around the arena and Ric Flair walked out onto the stage. He looked around at the crowd before doing a little strut and walking down the ramp; Flair walked up the ring steps and climbed into the ring before removing his bright orange and gold robe. At this point Rob Van Dam’s music started up and the fireworks exploded above the RAW titantron. RVD walked out onto the stage and was followed out by Booker T…Flair started to argue with the referee while pointing at Booker T as his opponent walked down the ramp and slid into the ring. With RVD in the ring the referee dismissed Flair’s comments and called for the bell.

Rob Van Dam :champion: vs. Ric Flair

Flair continued to argue with the referee until he turned around into a right hand from RVD. Flair was punched again and again by RVD until he was backed up against the corner. Flair raked him in the eyes to stop the assault and shoved his knee up into the chest of his opponent; Van Dam hit the mat after the knee and crawled across the ring while Flair mouthed “stay out of my way” to Booker. Flair turned his attention back to Van Dam and slapped him right across the chest! Flair followed this up by whipping RVD across the ring into the opposite corner; he ran in with the clothesline and scored a couple more slaps before running off the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. He was about to nail RVD with another clothesline but he sidestepped it and threw Flair over the top rope to the outside!

Booker T stood back from Flair as RVD slid outside with a baseball slide. The referee started the ring-out count as Flair was thrown into the barricade by Van Dam; RVD then rolled him back into the ring and hooked the leg. 1…2…Kick out. At this point Batista with his new World Tag Team belt made his way down the ramp and made his presence known on the outside of the ring. Flair countered a whip off the ropes and threw RVD into the corner; Van Dam kicked Flair down onto the mat and signalled it was time for the Frog Splash. As he was climbing up the turnbuckle Batista grabbed his leg and pulled him down onto the apron! The referee saw this and ordered Batista to the back! Meanwhile Booker T slid into the ring and planted Flair with a Book End! This got Batista into the ring and the two men nailed each other with right and left hands.

Van Dam climbed back up the turnbuckle and came off the top with the 5 Star Frog Splash! He made the cover on Flair! But the referee was distracted by Batista and Booker T brawling all over the ring. Batista got knocked over the top rope to the outside by Booker who quickly followed him up the ramp towards the backstage area. Meanwhile in the ring RVD hooked the leg again when the referee turned around! 1…2…Shoulder up! Flair just managed to kick out! Van Dam could not believe it! Flair elbowed him in the face and rolled out of the ring, he grabbed a steel chair! The referee went over to the ropes and was distracted by Flair trying to get into the ring.

Meanwhile Randy Orton ran down from the back and slid into the ring! He nailed the RKO on RVD! Flair dropped the chair and slid into the ring as Orton hid around the ring steps. Flair covered! 1…2…3. The referee called for the bell and awarded the other half of the World Tag Team Championship to Flair!

Winner: Ric Flair – New World Tag Team Champion

Jim Ross: I can’t believe this King, Orton is supposed to be in hospital recovering from Foley’s self defence attack last week! He is one son of a…

Jerry “the King” Lawler: Calm down JR, just calm down. It’s a good thing that Orton is better again; it was a nasty attack by Foley.

Rock N’ Sock Confront Orton

Orton and Flair celebrated in the ring while RVD made his way to the back. After climbing all four turnbuckles Flair and Orton decided to head to the back, they both were climbing through the ropes when the sound of cars crashing was heard and Mick Foley walked out onto the stage! He pointed at Orton who was petrified! Then from behind the Rock slid into the ring and nailed the Rock Bottom on Flair! Orton was stuck between the People’s Champion and Mick Foley – who was walking down the ramp. Rock grabbed a microphone.

The Rock: Randy Orton, I can see you are scared right now Randy Orton. But the Rock is going to keep this brief, ok?

Orton nodded and turned his attention back on Foley who was standing on the outside of the ring with a stare that went straight through the Intercontinental Champion.

The Rock: The Rock and Mick Foley are not here tonight to give you the ass kicking of a lifetime! Oh no! You see we have other agendas, you see the Rock has a different agenda. What you did last week was disgusting and made the Rock want to puke the peoples puke all over this ring! But you see Mick Foley is not after revenge tonight Randy Orton, Foley and the Rock want to make you think about your Judgment Day…

Foley slid into the ring at this point and held his arms up in the air, Orton was about to strike when he pulled back and turned around to look at Rock again.

The Rock: Randy Orton you have got a choice right now, either you accept a challenge to face Mick Foley next week for the last time…or we both squash you like the little piece of crap that you are! What is it to be Randy Orton?

Rock pulled the microphone down from his mouth and turned it around so the handle was facing Orton, the “legend killer” took the microphone after some thought.

Randy Orton: Ok, ok we’ve got a deal. I’ll face Mick Foley next week.

The Rock: (grabs the microphone) that’s good Randy Orton, so it’s going to be next week live on RAW! Randy Orton against Mick Foley with No Holds Barred!

Orton’s eyes lit up and he started mouthing “no!” until he turned around into a Double Arm DDT from Foley! Rock looked down at Orton who was out cold…

The Rock: No Holds Barred…If you smell…what the Rock…and Mick Foley…are cookin’…

Rock’s music started up again and he dropped the microphone onto the mat. Foley and Rock then both headed to the back.

Jim Ross: There we go King, Randy Orton against Mick Foley next week with No Holds Barred!

Jerry “the King” Lawler: The Rock said it is going to be Orton’s Judgment Day! If Randy Orton had some sense he wouldn’t turn up next week because that Mick Foley is deranged!

Jim Ross: I don’t think he is King…

Triple H Interview

Triple H was standing by with Terri backstage who was ready to do an interview.

Terri: Triple H, last week Christian got your match against Chris Benoit thrown out…and now he has got a title shot next week! How do you feel about that?

Triple H: I feel fine about that Terri. Christian is not going to beat Benoit next week, he is not in the same league as Benoit and once that he is out of the picture…I will be brought to the front again as the number one contender.

Terri: What is your plan for tonight’s match?

Triple H: My plan? To show Christian what happens when you go against the game. To make him realise that it wasn’t worth ruining my plans to get himself a title shot. I am going to beat him because I am the game…and I am that damm good.

Triple H walked away from Terri as RAW went to another break.

On returning from the break Christian’s music hit around the arena and the man who would face Benoit in a week’s time walked out onto the stage. He pointed to both sides of the arena with a smile on his face before walking down the ramp and sliding into the ring. He climbed up the turnbuckles and pointed around at his “peeps” again before jumping down into the middle of the ring. His music stopped and Triple H’s cut in. The game walked out onto the stage and poured water down his hair before taking a sip and spitting the water in front of him. HHH then walked forward and down the ramp to the outside of the ring, he pulled himself up onto the apron and took another sip of water before chucking the bottle into the crowd. He spat some more water up above him before raising his arms and allowing the water to fall down on him; HHH then turned around and looked towards Christian before climbing into the ring.

Triple H vs. Christian

The two men looked at each other from the opposite sides of the ring before Christian offered his hand to Triple H; Christian wanted to make friends with Hunter! HHH faked a shake and nailed Christian with some right hands! Christian ducked a right hand eventually but turned around into a knee buster from HHH! He fell over the top rope to the outside of the ring! Christian banged his fists on the apron and took some time out as HHH on the inside of the ring dared him to get back into the ring. After a wait Christian slid back in and was stomped down on by Triple H, he got back to his feet and planted a DDT on HHH before making a cover, 1…2…Kick out.

Christian got back up and pulled HHH back onto his feet as well. He whipped him off the ropes and smashed an elbow into the face of the ex-World Heavyweight Champion. HHH stumbled backwards and Christian took the chance to nail a scoop slam and make another cover, 1…2…Kick out. Christian got up at the same time as HHH this time and Hunter scored with some punches and kicks to his opponent. Triple H whipped Christian off the ropes and kicked him in the gut as he came back across the ring…Pedigree! He nailed the pedigree! Then from behind HHH was nailed with a steel chair! It was Mark Jindrak! Garrison Cade pulled up Christian and nailed him with a superkick before the referee threw the match out.

No Contest

Regal’s Rules…

William Regal walked out onto the stage without any music as Cade and Jindrak celebrated in the ring over Christian and HHH’s bodies.

William Regal: You two little toe rags will not push me around! I am the RAW GM and because of your actions you are both suspended until further notice! NOW GET OUT OF MY RING!

Cade and Jindrak refused to get out of the ring and both were mouthing stuff towards Regal. Meanwhile Triple H got up from behind them and nailed the Pedigree on Cade! Jindrak started punching Triple H and got given a Pedigree of his own!

William Regal: Thanks Hunter, now anyways I was thinking in the back and I have decided that next week in the World Heavyweight Championship match we will have a special guest referee! The referee will be YOU! Triple H you will referee the Benoit/Christian match and I trust you will do a good job.

Jim Ross: William Regal has made Triple H the referee for the World Title match next week!

Jerry “the King” Lawler: But what will he do? He hates both Benoit and Christian!

Jim Ross: We have got one hell of a show next week! Good night everyone!

Triple H taunted on the turnbuckles in the ring as RAW went off the air.

Segment Ratings

Segment 1: Overall Rating: 75%

Segment 2: Overall Rating: 74% - Crowd Reaction: 73% - Match Quality: 75% - **1/4

Segment 3: Overall Rating: 57%

Segment 4: Overall Rating: 67% - Crowd Reaction: 64% - Match Quality: 71% - *1/2

Segment 5: Overall Rating: 76%

Segment 6: Overall Rating: 89% - Crowd Reaction: 85% - Match Quality: 93% - ****

Segment 7: Overall Rating: 77% - Crowd Reaction: 81% - Match Quality: 70% - *3/4

Segment 8: Overall Rating: 84%

Segment 9: Overall Rating: 84%

Segment 10: Overall Rating: 73% - Crowd Reaction: 64% - Match Quality: 82% - **1/2

Segment 11: Overall Rating: 74%

Overall Rating: 75%

Rating: 5.27

Attendance: 9,047

Ticket Sales: $361,880

So I've changed the format a little bit and tried to split the matches up a lot more, anyone have any feedback on content or presentation or anything? Cheers, Castro

Tuesday 11th May

WWE Smackdown Preview

We are one week away from Judgment Day as Smackdown comes from the Alltel Arena in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Last week Eddie Guerrero nailed his partner Edge in a Tag Team match against the Big Show and Kurt Angle, it cost them both the match and has left the champion and the challenger at Judgment Day with some friction in their relationship...Guerrero and Edge will team up again this week in a 6 Man Tag with Chavo Guerrero also being in their team, their opponents? Kurt Angle, the Big Show and A-Train. Should be one hell of a main event!

The World's Greatest Tag Team looked re-united after all their problems until Sean O'Haire decided to stick his steel chair into matters again. Benjamin thought Haas had nailed him with a steel chair from behind when infact it was O'Haire, he got his revenge and now both men are not speaking again. At Judgment Day it will be a Triple Threat match with O'Haire, Haas and Benjamin...this week it will be a Fatal 4 Way with Hardcore Holly, Billy Gunn, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. What influence will O'Haire have on this encounter? Find out Thursday.

Also expect a preview of the Playboy Evening Gown match!

Smackdown is going to be through the roof, tune in Thursday!

Confirmed Matches

6 Man Tag Team Match

Kurt Angle, Big Show and A-Train vs. Edge, Chavo Guerrero and Eddie Guerrero

Fatal 4 Way Match

Charlie Haas vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Billy Gunn

Wednesday 12th May

WWE RAW Preview

This Monday's RAW is being described by many as a "supercard show" with five matches having being signed to the show already. It is going to be an explosive night from the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York.

The World Heavyweight Championship will be defended when Chris Benoit meets Christian one on one, however Triple H has been signed as the special guest referee by RAW GM William Regal...HHH feels he should be the number one contender, how will that influence the match? and the conclusion...find out Monday.

The final encounter will go down Monday night when Mick Foley faces Randy Orton with No Holds Barred...This has been a journey going on for many months and finally it will all come to an end in what will be a bloody and brutal war.

Matt Hardy is going to bring a mystery partner with him to face off against Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho in a Tag Team Match, Hardy still thinks he is better than Jericho and Michaels! Will his ego be boosted Monday by a win, or will he be put in his place?

After two singles matches last week the World Tag Team Titles this week will be on the line in a tag match. New champions Evolution will meet the ex-champions Booker T and RVD. Can teamwork help Booker T and RVD back to the gold? Or will Evolution continue to hold it? Tune in Monday.

Rodney Mack made his return from injury last week to cost Rosey his match with Mark Henry, this week he meets Rosey himself in his first match back. Expect the Superheroes to be in a war with the "Back Da Mack" squad this Monday.

Confirmed Matches

World Heavyweight Championship

Chris Benoit :champion: vs. Christian

Referee: Triple H

The Final Encounter - No Holds Barred

Mick Foley vs. Randy Orton

Tag Team Match

Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels vs. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 and A Mystery Partner

Batista and Ric Flair :champions: vs. Booker T and Rob Van Dam

Rodney Mack vs. Rosey

• 1 month later...

Well this diary has now returned from the grave now I am on summer holidays. Just to point out a couple of things really before I can post the latest Smackdown (one week from JDay (card top of page)).

This diary started just after Wrestlemania XX so there won't be no Great American Bash or Halloween Havoc PPVs, it will be the same format as last year (excluding that in my diary Vengeance has been re-named to Fully Loaded)

The roster is what WWE had leaving Mania XX, this explains the O'Haire push and others.

Anyways, next Smackdown up shortly.