WWE: The Revolution

WWE Smackdown

Thursday May 13th

Alltel Arena – Little Rock – Arkansas

The Alltel Arena erupted into light as fireworks lit up the dark arena to welcome everyone to Smackdown. The lights came up as the home viewers went down to Tazz and Michael Cole at ringside.

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to Smackdown, tonight Tazz we are just three days away from Judgment Day!

Tazz: That’s right Cole and we have a rocketbuster of a show for everyone, it could even be as good as Judgment Day itself! (little laugh)

Michael Cole: Well folks we are going to see tonight 6 men fight in the main event, all of them have different agendas but its going to be one hell of a match.

Tazz: True Cole, on one team we shall have Kurt Angle, A-Train and the Big Show while on the opposite team we shall have Los Guerreros – Eddie and Chavo as well as Edge. I just can’t wait!

The World’s Greatest Tag Team’s music hit around the arena as Charlie Haas walked out into the arena, he looked behind him for Shelton Benjamin – who wasn’t coming out. After a wait Haas slid into the ring and climbed the turnbuckles. At THAT point Benjamin walked out and made his way down to the ring – Haas shrugged his shoulders and was mouthing things at his tag team partner, who was ignoring all of what he had to say. Benjamin climbed into the ring as Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly ran down to the ring side by side. They both slid into the ring and started brawling with their opponents as the referee called for the bell.

Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match

Shelton Benjamin vs. Charlie Haas vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Billy Gunn

Holly and Gunn were nailing down Benjamin and Haas towards separate corners until at exactly the same moment they were both countered and whipped into opposite corners of the ring. They were then nailed with standing dropkicks by Haas and Benjamin as they stumbled back across the ring. The supposed tag team partners both looked at each other after they had both cloned what the other had done, this allowed Holly and Gunn to jump them both from behind and score with some right and left hands. Gunn planted a Brainbuster on Haas before making the cover. 1…2…Kick out. Holly then raked Benjamin in the eyes and ran across the ring before scoring a clothesline, 1…2…Kick out from Benjamin. Holly turned around and his partner Gunn started nailing him with fists! Holly was thrown off the ropes and Gunn gave him a kick to the gut, Fameasser! 1…2…3! Gunn had eliminated his own tag team partner from the contest!

Elimination #1: Hardcore Holly

Holly rolled out of the ring and pointed his finger to Gunn who had his arms raised in a sign of innocence, meanwhile from behind Haas rolled up Gunn and grabbed a load of trunks! 1…2…3! Gunn was now eliminated due to the distraction from Hardcore Holly!

Elimination #2: Billy Gunn

It was already down to the two men who were supposedly tag team partners, Haas and Benjamin. Haas stared across the ring at Benjamin who was pulling himself up in the corner…after the staredown had ensued for a few moments the two men locked up. Haas scored with a legsweep before Benjamin rolled out of the way of an elbow drop, he went for a dropkick and was sidestepped before Haas locked in a leglock on his grounded opponent! Haas turned over and the leglock was applied harder onto Benjamin who was desperately trying to reach the ropes. He eventually did and Haas was forced to break the hold. Haas walked towards Benjamin and was rolled up from nowhere! 1…2…Kick out.

Haas was close to being eliminated the same way he had eliminated Gunn right there. Benjamin fought his way back onto his feet and connected with a crossbody off the ropes! 1…2…Kick out from Haas. Benjamin pulled up Haas and caught him with a flapjack off the ropes, a third cover! 1…2…Kick out. It was going to take more than that to put Haas away. Benjamin whipped Haas off the ropes again and went for a superkick! Haas countered with a superkick of his own! Both kicks connected and both men were down on the mat! The referee started the ten count as Sean O’Haire ran down from the back! O’Haire rolled into the ring and got into an argument with the referee, who got shoved down to the corner for his troubles! O’Haire pulled up Benjamin! Razors Edge!

O’Haire taunted to the crowd and then pulled up Haas! Razors Edge to Haas! He then covered both men in the middle of the ring and counted the three for himself…The referee came around in the corner and threw the match out announcing it a no contest.

No Contest

O’Haire slid out of the ring and headed back up the ramp as Haas and Benjamin were both coming around in the ring. Neither man noticed O’Haire and just started to brawl with each other all over the mat! Officials jumped into the ring and dragged the two men away, they wanted to kill each other!

Tazz: That Sean O’Haire Cole, he is such a sneek!

Michael Cole: I don’t think that Benjamin and Haas noticed O’Haire had even been down here, I think Tazz that they both think each other is to blame for them being knocked out in the middle of the ring!

Tazz: Well, with the double superkick and all.

Michael Cole: Anyways Sean O’Haire has done the damage here…

Ultimo Dragon and Funaki want Gold

Paul Heyman was sitting at his desk when a knock was heard at the door and the tag team of Ultimo Dragon and Funaki walked into shot. Heyman looked at both men as Dragon crossed his arms and Funaki looked ready to speak.

Funaki: Mr Heyman, me, Funaki and him, Ultimo Dragon…

Paul Heyman: Yes I know who you are?! What do you want?

Funaki: Mr Heyman, sir. Me, Funaki and him, Ultimo Dragon feel that we should be in tag title match at Judgment Day.

Paul Heyman: Ok. And why do you think this seeing as you didn’t win the Tag Team Terror Tournament.

Funaki: Mr Heyman, sir. Me, Funaki and him, Ultimo Dragon beat Kyo Dai in a non title match on Smackdown a while ago. We pin champions, we earn title shot!

Paul Heyman: Ah, I see. So you want me to throw away two months of a tag team tournament so that you two can get your title shots?

Funaki: Mr Heyman, Sir. Me, Fu…

Paul Heyman: Would you stop saying that!

Dragon muttered something to Funaki in Japanese very quietly as Heyman looked on.

Funaki: So, do we have title match?

Paul Heyman: No, you don’t have title match. But it just so happens gentlemen I have one vacancy left for a match at Judgment Day. It just so happens that both you men are Cruiserweight wrestlers as well. So you will get a title match…just not a tag title match.

Funaki: Thank you Mr Heyman, sir!

Funaki and Dragon are half-way out the door when Heyman shouts:

Paul Heyman: Get back here I’m not finished yet!

Funaki: What wrong Mr Heyman, sir. You give title match!?!

Paul Heyman: There is only one spot for the title match…So tonight you two.

Funaki: Me, Funaki…

Paul Heyman: …Him, Ultimo Dragon will meet in the ring. The winner shall face Rey Mysterio for the Cruiserweight Championship at Judgment Day. Now you can leave.

Funaki:………

Dragon once again started muttering in Japanese to Funaki as the two surprised men turned and left the Smackdown GM’s office. Heyman smiled as Smackdown went to a commercial break.

-: Commercial Break :-

Smackdown returned from the commercial break with Scotty 2 Hotty making his way down to the ring. Scotty was backed up by his co-Tag Team Champion Rikishi as he was ready for singles action against the leader of Kyo Dai – Tajiri.

Michael Cole: We are ready here for a preview of Judgment Day so to speak! Scotty 2 Hotty – one half of the WWE Tag Champions is going to face the leader of Kyo Dai – Tajiri.

Tazz: Which of the two teams is going to get the advantage heading into Judgment Day from this match Cole?

Michael Cole: Well we shall see Tazz! I’m not one for predictions.

Scotty taunted in the ring as Tajiri’s music cut in, he walked out into the arena with Akio and Sakoda looking like two bodyguards behind him…Scotty slid out of the ring and met Tajiri in the aisle as the Japanese Buzzsaw instructed Kyo Dai to stay back. Scotty threw Tajiri into the ring apron and slid him into the ring to get the match underway.

Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Tajiri

Scotty made the cover in the ring after the pre-match assault, 1…2…Kick out by Tajiri. As Scotty pulled up Tajiri there was some action on the outside of the ring as Rikishi was being intimidated by Kyo Dai…he slowly backed away as Tajiri countered the whip from Scotty into a monkey toss. Scotty got straight back up and walked into a Russian leg sweep! Tajiri was cooking here as he scored with a couple of scoop slams in a row on the WWE Tag Team Champion.

The third was countered into a Hurricarana by Scotty! Akio and Sakoda grabbed hold of Tajiri and pulled him out of the ring at this point, that last move seemed to leave Tajiri very dazed. Sakoda slapped him around the face a bit to try and bring some sense back. Scotty saw his chance and climbed onto the top rope, he threw himself off and nailed a crossbody on Kyo Dai and Tajiri! All three men were taken down as the crowd stood and cheered, Scotty bent over to pull up Tajiri and got spit with the green mist from nowhere! Rikishi went over to aid his friend and removed a lot of the mist from around Scotty’s eyes.

Scotty turned around and got kicked into Rikishi by Tajiri, Rikishi was thrown back-first into the ring post as Tajiri rolled Scotty back into the ring. Tajiri stood and waited as Scotty got onto his knees, he went for the Buzzsaw kick! Countered! Scotty rolled up Tajiri as Kyo Dai attempted to break up the pin! 1…2…3! Scotty had won the match from nowhere!

Winner: Scotty 2 Hotty

Tazz: Scotty won Cole!

Michael Cole: Yeah but look at Rikishi on the outside Tazz, he is still hurt, his back looks really hurt after Scotty threw him into the ring post!

Tazz: It was an accident Cole…Well It looked like an accident.

Kyo Dai restrained Tajiri and went up the ramp to the backstage area as Scotty celebrated in the ring. Rikishi looked on from ringside still holding his hurting back, Scotty had not even noticed him yet. Rikishi turned and went backstage as Scotty continued to dance in the ring…

A brief Judgment Day promotional video was shown with Chavo Guerrero being the main feature point, he commented on how he was going to unleash his Judgment on Kurt Angle before the event details were highlighted.

Back at ringside Michael Cole and Tazz looked ready to speak when Eddie Guerrero’s music started up around the Alltel Arena. The crowd burst into life as the WWE Champion walked out onto the stage, he slapped hands with people in the aisle way before grabbing two steel chairs from next to the announcer’s position…

Tazz: Cole…what is Eddie doing?

Michael Cole: I don’t know Tazz…he’s got two steel chairs in the ring folks. This was not scheduled for tonight. I’m at a complete loss here.

Tazz: You ain’t the only one Cole.

Mending Damaged Friendships

Now in the ring Eddie opened up the two steel chairs and set them up opposite each other, he was passed two microphones by the ring crew. Eddie took one for himself and sat down before placing the other microphone on the chair opposite him.

Eddie Guerrero: Olle! Little Rock! Amigos I am out here now to mend a damaged friendship between me and a certain person in the back. I hit him over the head with a steel chair last week. But Edge there is no heat between us essay, oh no! We are above that essay. So I want you to come out here so we can talk…

Edge’s music cut in and the man himself walked out onto the stage in his street clothes. On entering the ring Eddie offered the chair to him and Edge accepted before starting to speak.

Edge: Eddie Guerrero…As I sit here in this chair opposite you I’ll be honest with you I want to fight you. I want to fight you for that title you have over your shoulder (points at the WWE title). But I can restrain myself because it’s not gonna go down tonight, that is going to go down Sunday at Judgment Day…

Eddie nodded before Edge continued speaking.

Edge: And about the steel chair thing, me and you both know that we have no heat between each other. I respect you and I believe that you respect me (Eddie nods), so in my eyes we are cool.

Eddie Guerrero: Edge essay we are cool, but I’ll tell you what’s not cool amigo. It’s not cool for me how this Sunday I could easily lose my WWE Title to you…This gold is my life, this gold compadre is what keeps me going in life. After all the addictions and battles in my personal life I came back to be the best. And I am being threatened by a young, faster, maybe even a better wrestler for what means the most to me. Don’t expect me to go easy on you homes because you know and I know that you are good enough to beat me this Sunday.

Edge: Eddie…lets pass that hurdle when it comes. All I want to say is…I am sorry. I am sorry I even considered that you meant to hit me with that chair.

Edge extends his hand out to Eddie sitting opposite him…

Edge: Amigos?

Eddie Guerrero: Amigos.

The two men shook hands and hugged…

Michael Cole: Both men have a lot of class Tazz

Tazz: You’ve gotto give them that Cole, Eddie Guerrero and Edge this Sunday are gonna tear the roof off of the Staples Center!

Heyman’s Unhappy…

Smackdown GM Paul Heyman was watching on a monitor what had gone down before the commercial break between Edge and Eddie Guerrero and he did not seem happy. When Edge and Eddie hugged he cringed…

Paul Heyman: What is this?! What in the hell is this?! The two men fighting over the top prize here on Smackdown this Sunday are hugging?!? This isn’t right…

Heyman looked deep in thought before he looked at his telephone.

Paul Heyman: I know what; this will set them right… (Picks up telephone and dials)…Jim? Hey it’s Paul here…yeah it’s time. Tell them to be ready for action…no, no, no not Sunday. Wait till next week…we don’t want to ruin their friendship hugging match this Sunday do we?

Heyman listens attentively.

Paul Heyman: Ok, I have your word they are ready Jim…Good. Tell them their first targets…Eddie Guerrero and Edge. Next week. See you then!

Heyman put down the phone and smiled before working his way back around his desk and sitting down.

Paul Heyman: This is gonna show Edge and Eddie what happens when you mess around the boss…They are gonna wish they never crossed me. They are gonna wish they were NEVER friends.

Back out at ringside Sable’s music hit as Tazz was now standing in the middle of the ring. He re-adjusted his shirt before sitting on the bottom rope and allowing the gowned Sable to enter the ring. It was time for the Playboy Evening Gown Match Preview.

Playboy Evening Gown Match Preview

Sable stood over in the corner as Torrie Wilson’s music cut in around the arena, Torrie walked out onto the ramp wearing a silver silk gown…The crowd cheered as she climbed into the ring and waved to everyone.

Tazz: Well folks, its now time for the preview for this Sunday’s Evening Gown match! I don’t know what Sable and Torrie have planned for us, but I remember the last time I was stood in this ring with these two. Put it this way Tazz got locked into the Tazmission!

Michael Cole: (laughs) its true folks, he couldn’t stop going on about it!

Tazz: So Torrie…Sable, I don’t know how you want to do this so I’ll…

Torrie took the microphone from Tazz and put her finger over his mouth before starting to speak.

Torrie Wilson: Tazz…me and Sable know the best way to preview our Evening Gown match Sunday is to re-visit a past match between myself and her. So if I can get the fans to look at the video screen, here is Sable and me at Judgment Day last year!

Sable clapped in the corner as the video cut in. It showed Sable and Torrie posing before Torrie removed her bikini and revealed an even smaller one! The video then showed how the two women had “no hard feelings” as they finished the match…with a little kiss. The video ended and both Torrie and Sable turned and looked at each other.

Torrie Wilson: Remember that Sable? Remember that Tazz?

Tazz: I tell ya something, I sure had some hard feelings after that.

Torrie Wilson: (laughs) Sable…one year on and we are doing it all over again.

Sable was offered the microphone and after thinking for a moment she took it.

Sable: Yes we are Torrie. And as our preview…we can promise you fans that what you saw last year was nothing to what you are going to see this Sunday. We will be grappling in our Evening Gowns…and what just happens to fall out, will fall out.

Torrie Wilson: That’s true Sable, we shall see you all Sunday!

Torrie’s music started up again as both divas left the ring together and headed up the ramp towards the backstage area. Tazz retook his position at the announce table…

Michael Cole: Good job there partner!

Tazz: I tell ya what Cole, that was the most intense thing I have done for a while!

Michael Cole: Well I am defiantly now looking forward to the Evening Gown match at Judgment Day, only on Pay-Per-View!

Judgment Day Hype Video

Cole and Tazz faded out and in cut the start of another Judgment Day promo video. It started with Kane laughing and showing the Big Red Monster himself battling the Undertaker over past matches…It then showed the Casket and the Hearse before smoke filled up the screen. The video changed over to showing Chavo Guerrero being attacked by Kurt Angle with a steel chair and then in his own hospital bed…That faded out and showed Edge cracking Eddie Guerrero over the head with a steel chair…then the Judgment Day logo came into shot over the six wrestlers being alternatively shown in the background. “This Sunday…only on Pay-Per-View!”.

Back out at ringside Ultimo Dragon’s music started around the arena, the Dragon himself walked out onto the stage and crossed his arms as flames shot out behind him in different directions. He walked down the ramp and climbed through the ropes into the ring before climbing the four turnbuckles…His music stopped as Funaki’s started up, Funaki walked out waving a Japanese flag – which Dragon applauded. He climbed into the ring and the referee called for the bell. The winner would meet Rey Mysterio Sunday for the Cruiserweight Championship.

Ultimo Dragon vs. Funaki

:- Winner meets Rey Mysterio at Judgment Day for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Funaki faked a lock up as Dragon leant in, this allowed him to score with a reverse Russian legsweep on his tag team partner. Ultimo Dragon looked up from the ground and was offered a hand. He accepted and was pulled into a test of strength, Dragon won and pushed Funaki down into the mat before going onto the mat himself and locking in the Mexican Surfboard! Funaki shook his head as Ultimo Dragon continued to suspend him in the air, after a lengthy period Dragon dropped him into the mat but immediately locked in a chinlock. Funaki had no time to breath between moves and was struggling to break out of it, after a while he managed to hook his leg onto the bottom rope and break the submission. Ultimo Dragon allowed Funaki to get back onto his feet before he scored with a running knee and then a running hurricarana as Funaki got straight back up from the previous move. 1…2…Kick out.

Dragon locked in another submission – this time a mat based headlock as Funaki struggled for air again. He planted some knees into the spine before pulling him up and scoring with a release overhead suplex! 1…2…Kick out. Ultimo Dragon pulled up Funaki and whipped him into the corner, however Funaki charged out of the corner and using all his energy scored with a massive baseball slide through Dragon’s legs! Dragon hit the mat as Funaki lay hardly moving…He reached across and made the cover! 1…2 Kick out right on two, it was no where near enough to put Ultimo Dragon away.

Funaki pulled up his opponent and looked ready to plant a neckbreaker. Dragon countered with an atomic drop before pulling up Funaki again and scoring with the Asai DDT! Dragon hooked the leg! 1…2…3 and was heading to Judgment Day!

Winner: Ultimo Dragon

Ultimo Dragon climbed the turnbuckles as Funaki lay on the mat hardly moving. After making his celebration he helped up his tag team partner and raised his arm…Funaki responded by patting his partner on the back.

Tazz: Good sportsmanship there from Funaki Cole!

Michael Cole: Yeah, he missed out the chance to face Rey Mysterio at Judgment Day, but still what a hell of a match it is going to be! Rey Mysterio vs. Ultimo Dragon with the Cruiserweight title on the line!

Tazz: I just can’t wait!

On returning from the commercial break the fires of hell exploded on the stage. Kane’s music had started playing…but there was no sign of the monster.

Kane’s Rampage – Undertaker’s Responce

After a long pause Kane was seen driving the Hearse out alongside the stage…he beeped the horn while laughing in the driver’s seat. The sick smile on the monster’s face said it all…He was ready for Judgment Day. Kane was sitting in the hearse and the lights dimmed around the arena…he began to speak inside the car, addressing himself towards the Undertaker.

Kane: Undertaker…Undertaker…UNDERTAKER! (laughs) undderrtaakkeer (softly) I know Undertaker. I know that you have had trouble sleeping over the past few weeks…you know that come Sunday the 16th of May, your Judgment Day you will be suffocated inside this casket. You will be locked away from your public, from your fans, FROM YOUR ADMIRIRERS! While I shall be on a rampage…I shall be unstoppable! I AM UNSTOPPABLE!

The gong sounded around the arena and stopped Kane dead in his tracks! He looked around the outside of the hearse from the driver’s seat as the lights completely went out and plunged the arena into darkness.

Kane: UNDERTAKER YOU DON’T SCARE ME!

At that point the gong stopped and rain started to fall in an isolated patch just on the hearse! Kane wound down the window and put his head out…getting wet in the process. Thunder was heard from the roof of the arena as the hearse’s headlights started to flash on and off. This was before the windscreen wipers started to kick in and go crazy as well! Kane sat in the hearse through all this and just cautiously looked around him until…it all stopped. The lights came back on, the rain stopped, the thunder stopped, the lights and windscreen wipers stopped going crazy…Kane still sat there. After a pause a voice came over the arena…

Undertaker: Kane…Can’t you feel me? Can’t you feel my presence with you right now?

Kane: WHERE ARE YOU!

Undertaker: (laughs) I am close Kane…I am close enough to smell your fear.

Kane threw his head in his hands and smashed the horn on the hearse a few times before taking another look around him…he finally found his focus - the casket in the back of the hearse…

Kane made his way around to the back of the hearse and cautiously opened the back door. The Big Red Monster grabbed the casket and slid it along the rollers until he had the entire thing half way out of the vehicle.

Undertaker: Getting warmer Kane! I can now taste the droplets of sweat!

Kane wiped his brow and slowly edged his hand towards the lid of the casket…he threw the lid off and was grabbed around the throat! It WAS the Undertaker inside the casket! Taker climbed out and planted Kane with a massive chokeslam onto the concrete floor! He then bundled his half-brother into the casket and shut the lid! The gong sounded and Taker rolled his eyes back…he had locked Kane in the casket!

Michael Cole: Undertaker has locked Kane in that Casket Tazz!

Tazz: I think Taker has got this match Sunday in the palm of his hand Cole!

Michael Cole: The final conclusion shall happen at Judgement Day!

A-Train, Big Show and Kurt Angle Interview

The Undertaker was left walking away from the hearse as Kane threw the lid off and sat up. He watched Taker leave before the cameras cut to Rue who was standing by with Big Show, Kurt Angle and the A-Train.

Rue: Guys, tonight in the main event you face Edge, Eddie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero in a 6 Man Tag Team Match.

Big Show: That’s right Rue…and we are going to teach a lesson to those punks. Me, A-Train and Kurt Angle are going to defeat them to prove a point. To prove that they are nothing, to prove that we are better than the supposed WWE Champion, supposed Number one Contender and supposed next Breakout star!

Kurt Angle: Just remember guys the deal. You can kick the crap out of Eddie and Edge all you want, just let me get the pin over Chavo. I’m gonna set that Cruiserweight level wrestler in his spot. He won’t want to play with the big boys anymore…He won’t want to fight me at Judgment Day once tonight is over!

Angle laughed along with Big Show as A-Train followed his two tag team partners out of shot.

Rue: So next it is going to be Edge, Eddie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero facing off against A-Train, Kurt Angle and the Big Show! Back to ringside!

As Smackdown returned the Big Show’s music hit around the Alltel Arena. Alongside the A-Train the giant himself walked out into the arena. Both men climbed over the top rope into the ring and taunted as Kurt Angle’s music started up. Angle walked out onto the stage and threw both arms in the air with the pointed fingers as fireworks went off above him. He shook his head and neck and climbed into the ring before spinning around twice and slapping Big Show on the back. All three of the men then got ready for their opponents…

Edge’s music kicked off over the speaker system and the man himself strolled out onto the stage, he screamed towards the crowd before posing on either end of the stage and walking down the ramp towards the ring. He waited on the outside as Los Guerrero’s music kicked in…Eddie and Chavo ran down the ramp and slid into the ring as Edge followed them into the battlezone. The two teams started brawling as the referee called for the bell.

6 Man Tag Team Match

Edge, Eddie and Chavo Guerrero vs. A-Train, Big Show and Kurt Angle

The six men brawled all over the ring until it was just Edge and the Big Show left actually in the ring. The fights escalated on the outside with Chavo throwing Angle into the barricade and Eddie throwing A-Train into the ring steps. The referee slid to the outside of the ring in order to curb the brawl as Big Show nailed the chokeslam on Edge! So early in the match! Someone however ran through the crowd! IT WAS JOHN CENA! Cena had managed to slip past security and was standing behind Big Show in the ring! Belt shot! Show was nailed in the face by the United States Championship belt as he turned around! Cena rolled to the outside as Edge pulled himself across the ring and made the cover! The referee slowly noticed what was happening and slid back in to make the count. 1…2…Kick out!

Edge pulled up Big Show and got taken down with a monstrous clothesline for his trouble. Show then turned around and saw Cena standing on the outside of the ring, it could then be seen that Big Show was bleeding from that belt shot! He climbed over the top rope and got involved in a fist fight with Cena as security ran around both men and separated them. Show knocked out a couple of security guards and fought off many others as he brawled with Cena all the way along the side of the ramp and off backstage. Edge just looked on from in the ring at the situation unfolding.

Angle then from nowhere was in the ring and he nailed Edge with the Angle Slam from behind! He made the cover! 1…2…Chavo broke up the count! Angle ran over and knocked Chavo over the top rope before turning his attentions back towards Edge. Angle locked in the Ankle lock only to be kicked into the referee! The ref was knocked against the corner and was clean out cold! A-Train saw this and jumped into the ring to help his partner, a double suplex on Edge was the result as Eddie and Chavo also climbed into the ring. Chavo started to brawl with Angle as Eddie whipped A-Train into the corner. He nailed the ten punch before Chavo and Angle both took each other over the top rope to the outside of the ring.

Eddie looked around him and saw Edge just stirring, he also saw A-Train starting to get back up after the punches in the corner. So like in his nature Eddie turned to cheating, he rolled out of the ring and grabbed a steel chair…once back in the ring he went to nail A-Train and got sidestepped! CRACK! Eddie nailed Edge with the chair! Eddie couldn’t believe he had done it again, two weeks running he had hit Edge with a steel chair accidentally! He turned around and walked into a Baldo Bomb from A-Train! Train made the cover…but there was still no referee!

Train attempted to revive the referee in the corner as Angle and Chavo fought back into the ring. Angle went for the Ankle lock on his Judgment Day opponent and was countered with a rollup! Another referee ran down from the back and slid into the ring! 1…2…3! Chavo had stole one! The crowd erupted as A-Train turned around and chased both Guerrero’s out of the ring as they celebrated! Chavo had pinned Angle!

Winners: Edge, Eddie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero

Michael Cole: What a win! Chavo just pinned Kurt Angle!

Tazz: Uh oh! Edge is still in the ring Cole!

Angle had launched an attack on the down Edge as Chavo and Eddie looked on from the ramp. A-Train was mouthing “come get some” and motioning to the Guerreros who were obviously in two minds about what to do. Angle slapped Train on the back and motioned it was time for the De-Railer! He pulled up Edge and then scored with the De-Railer! Edge was rolling about the ring in pain as Chavo was running down to make the save…but Eddie held him back at the last moment. Chavo was desperately trying to go and help Edge but Eddie just looked away and dragged Chavo back up the ramp as Smackdown went off the air…

Edited by TAFKA Castroneves

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWE Judgment Day - Final Card

WWE Championship

Eddie Guerrero © vs. Edge

Kurt Angle vs. Chavo Guerrero

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Rey Mysterio © vs. Ultimo Dragon

WWE Tag Team Championship

Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi © vs. Kyo Dai

WWE United States Championship

John Cena © vs. The Big Show

Casket Match

The Undertaker vs. Kane

Triple Threat Match

Sean O'Haire vs. Charlie Haas vs. Shelton Benjamin

Playboy Evening Gown Match

Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

If you want to have a go at Predictions the Prediction contest is at the top of the page somewhere B)

If you are wondering where the Smackdown ratings are they will be up hopefully tommorrow evening, when I have booked the show in EWR.

Friday 14th May

Smackdown Ratings

Ratings: (overall, crowd reaction, match quality)

Segment 1: (72,70,74) **

Segment 2: (90)

Segment 3: (75,65,85) ***

Segment 4: (92)

Segment 5: (87)

Segment 6: (85)

Segment 7: (77)

Segment 8: (70,49,91) **3/4

Segment 9: (79)

Segment 10: (71)

Segment 11: (81,83,79) **3/4

Overall: 78%

Rating: 6.04

Attendance: 7,546

Ticket Sales: $301,840

Guest ifusmell2100

WWE Judgment Day Predictions Contest

The Card

WWE Championship

Casket Match

The Undertaker vs. Kane

Triple Threat Match

Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

How Many Championships Will Change Hands? 2

Will anyone debut? No

Which match will overall be rated the highest? 'Taker vs. Kane - Casket Match

Will someone turn face/heel on the show? Yes - Ultimo Dragon

What will the show get overall as a %? 86%

Guest Jebus

WWE Judgment Day - Final Card

WWE Championship

Casket Match

The Undertaker vs. Kane

Triple Threat Match

Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

Questions:

How Many Championships Will Change Hands? 1

Will anyone debut? No

Which match will overall be rated the highest? Angle vs. Chavo

Will someone turn face/heel on the show? No

What will the show get overall as a %? 83%

Edited by Jebus

Match 8. WWE Championship

Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge

Match 7.

Chavo Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle

Match 6. WWE Tag Team Championship

Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi vs. Kyo Dai

Match 5. Casket Match

the Undertaker vs. Kane

Match 4. WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Rey Mysterio vs. Ultimo Dragon

Match 3. Playboy Evening Gown Match

Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

Match 2. WWE US Championship

John Cena vs. the Big Show

Match 1. Triple Threat Match

Charlie Haas vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Sean O'Haire

Questions:

How Many Championships Will Change Hands? 3

Will anyone debut? Yes

Which match will overall be rated the highest? Eddie vs. Edge

Will someone turn face/heel on the show? Yes

What will the show get overall as a %? 81%

Sunday 16th May

“The Bottom Line”

By Tom Smith

Hey guys, well this is the start of my new weekly World Wrestling Entertainment column. Every Sunday I shall be here to give you all of the past weeks WWE RAW and Smackdown news direct.

Firstly lets take a look at the ratings that the two brand shows managed to score this last week. RAW pulled in a 5.27 overall which was drastically down on the previous weeks 5.64, this continues the overall downward spiral in ratings for the RAW brand in general. Back in March they were gaining 6.10 ratings and they are edging down towards being a whole point down on two months ago…

Smackdown meanwhile this week pulled in a 6.04 rating which was massively higher than the previous weeks 5.37 rating. Despite this WWE management expected a high rating with the Smackdown brand Judgment Day Pay-Per-View this weekend.

Before I get onto my Judgment Day news and predictions here is an injury update. Test is still suffering from the neck injury that ruled him out from since March time, his real-life girlfriend Stacey Kiebler has been spending a lot of time away from the road and with Test during this difficult time for him, she is not expected to return to the active RAW roster in the near future. The only other injury at the moment is Kevin Nash who was injured during a house show match against Batista the week he re-signed with WWE. His planned feud against the authority of William Regal has been thrown out and is now being worked by the tag team of Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak. Nash’s torn bicep has already undergone surgery and he is said to be in high spirits for a return around November time.

There was concern in the Smackdown locker room last Thursday night when Edge took a very sloppy De-Railer from the A-Train. The move looked brutal and Edge was checked over by medical staff who were worried about the state of his ribs. Edge though will still wrestle at Judgment Day with hurt ribs or not, WWE will just use the whole angle of Eddie Guerrero failing to help him if he is truly not 100%.

On last week’s Smackdown there was a segment involving Paul Heyman ringing someone called Jim and telling two wrestlers to be ready for next week’s Smackdown. It is pretty sure the Jim that was talked to by Heyman was Jim Cornette and that two wrestlers from Ohio Valley Wrestling will be making their debuts next week on Smackdown. Pushing these two guys (who are currently unknown) into a feud with Edge and Eddie Guerrero seems a very bold move by the Smackdown writers and gives the impression that the two chosen will in the future be top superstars in World Wrestling Entertainment.

As well as Judgment Day going down this Sunday there will be a supercard RAW show live this Monday night. Christian shall get his chance to meet Chris Benoit for the World Title with Triple H as the referee, the Final Encounter will go down between Mick Foley and Randy Orton and that’s not to mention Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels will team up against Matt Hardy and a mystery partner. I look forward to seeing how this unfolds.

Moving onto Judgment Day now. It’s this Sunday from the Staples Center and is available live on Pay-Per-View with a solid card from top to bottom. In my view it is shaping up better than RAW’s Backlash PPV last month. But here are my predictions:

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Eddie Guerrero :champion: vs. Edge

CASKET MATCH

The Undertaker vs. Kane

WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

John Cena vs. the Big Show

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Shelton Benjamin vs. Charlie Haas vs. Sean O’Haire

PLAYBOY EVENING GOWN MATCH

Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty :champions: vs. Kyo Dai

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Rey Mysterio vs. Ultimo Dragon

That just about wraps everything up for this week, next week I will have an update on WWE roster members who are currently off screen as well as a Judgment Day recap and thoughts. See you soon,

Tom Smith.

WWE Judgment Day Countdown Show

Sunday 16th May 2004

Staples Center – Los Angeles – California

The World Wrestling Entertainment introduction finished playing and “WWE Judgment Day Countdown Show” flashed up on screen. When that had gone the inside of the Staples Center was shown and revealed Mark Lloyd sitting up inside an executive box.

Mark Lloyd: Welcome to the Countdown Show as we countdown the minutes until the Smackdown Judgment Day production live only on Pay-Per-View. I am your host Mark Lloyd and we have got just under thirty minutes left until the show gets underway.

A counter appears in the bottom right hand corner of the screen which counts down the minutes and seconds till Judgment Day.

Mark Lloyd: Now on tonight’s countdown show we have some exclusive interviews for you all, tonight we will see pre-recorded interviews from Eddie Guerrero, Edge and Chavo Guerrero. That is not to mention we will also have in-ring action! Paul London will go up against Danny Basham one on one.

Mark Lloyd: But first, let’s have a look over the card for tonight’s show…

The match graphic of Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge came up onto the screen as Mark Lloyd began to speak over “Change the World” by Cold.

Mark Lloyd: Tonight in our main event we shall see Eddie Guerrero defend his WWE Championship against the challenge of Edge and this of course is an interesting situation because these men have tried to remain friends over the last couple of weeks on Smackdown…except that has not gone to plan and both men will be chasing the gold here tonight.

The next graphic flashed between Sean O’Haire, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin before they all came together with the Triple Threat Match written underneath.

Mark Lloyd: Sean O’Haire has played mind games over the past few weeks and has managed to act as a wedge in the tag team of Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. Tonight these three men will face off, and only one man can come out as the winner.

A spinning casket engulfed the screen before revealing Kane and the Undertaker.

Mark Lloyd: Kane and the Undertaker will meet each other tonight in a Casket Match. These men have been fighting non-stop since Wrestlemania and tonight we will see one of them leaving the arena in a casket…It is going to be brother vs. brother for survival!

Chavo Guerrero and Kurt Angle both flashed up next as Lloyd continued.

Mark Lloyd: Chavo Guerrero will meet Kurt Angle one on one with revenge on his mind after Angle nearly ended his career in the ring and also in a hospital…

The WWE Cruiserweight Title flashed up on screen and Rey Mysterio and Ultimo Dragon flashed up behind it before all three were on one graphic.

Mark Lloyd: The Cruiserweight Championship will be on the line when Rey Mysterio defends against Ultimo Dragon…

The playboy bunny logo flashed up on screen before revealing Sable and Torrie Wilson with the “Playboy Evening Gown Match” written underneath the two women.

Mark Lloyd: And here’s one I am especially looking forward to, it will be Sable meeting Torrie Wilson in a Playboy Evening Gown Match! Sure to be a hot match!

The Big Show and John Cena with his WWE United States Championship came up onto the screen next.

Mark Lloyd: the WWE United States Championship will be on the line when John Cena defends against the man he won the title from at Wrestlemania, the Big Show! Can Cena topple the 7, 2 500 pound monster again here tonight?

Kyo Dai with Tajiri in the background flashed up before Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty followed suit, they then came together on one graphic with “WWE Tag Team Championship Match” wrote underneath the men.

Mark Lloyd: And finally we will also see the winners of the Tag Team Terror Tournament Kyo Dai face Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi for the WWE Tag Team Titles!

Mark Lloyd: I tell you what Judgment Day is solid top to bottom! So why don’t you order now, call your local cable operator or just press the interactive button on your remote…But anyways now lets go to a pre recorded interview with the challenger for the WWE Championship Edge.

Edge Interview

Edge was sitting down with the Smackdown logo on the back wall. Rue was sitting opposite him with a piece of paper in her hands.

Rue: Edge, at Judgment Day you will be facing Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Championship. Now you two tried not to make this personal but could you tell us what your current relationship is with Eddie?

Edge: It’s not good Rue, this has become personal. I have this plaster on my head from two weeks worth of steel chair shots from Eddie Guerrero. The first one cracked my skull…the second one busted me wide open and I’m not very happy with that. Eddie made this personal last week.

Rue: This is your first WWE title match in quite some time Edge, do you think that you can go out there tonight and beat a man on the top of his game in Eddie Guerrero?

Edge: I honestly don’t know, I agree with you that Eddie is on the top of his game at the moment. He is the man to beat and I am not sure if I can do it. All I know is, is that I am going to give it everything I have. I will give this match my all, and if it’s not good enough…I will move over and let someone else have a go.

Rue: And finally…do you have a message for Eddie Guerrero?

Edge: Yes I do…Good luck Sunday Eddie.

The interview ended with Edge looking straight into the camera…and Mark Lloyd was shown sitting up in the executive box again.

Mark Lloyd: You know what? I think Edge might have a very good chance of defeating Eddie Guerrero here tonight. We could have a new WWE Champion tonight live during Judgment Day!

Mark Lloyd: But anyways, when we return we will have comments from the two Guerrero’s on their respective matches tonight. See you in a minute.

On returning from the break Mark Lloyd was standing in his executive box high above the Staples Center, the arena was half full with the crowd at this point as the timer read: 18:56

Mark Lloyd: We have around twenty minutes now till Judgment Day kicks off, make sure of course you order through your cable or satellite provider! You don’t want to miss this show.

Mark Lloyd: Chavo Guerrero…he is a man who has been through a hell of a lot in the last couple of months. His career was nearly ended by Kurt Angle in the ring after repeated Steel Chair shots, he was attacked by Angle in his hospital bed…everything has happened to this man. Here he is talking to Rue.

Chavo Guerrero Interview

Rue: Chavo, you have been through so much over the last few months. Can I ask you, how are you feeling? Both emotionally and physically.

Chavo Guerrero: Well I must be honest in the fact I have not felt myself since Kurt Angle battered me over my head with a steel chair. That day I lost a part of Chavo Guerrero in that ring that I have been unable to rediscover. Physically I am fine, everything’s in working order and I think now emotionally I am ready to face Kurt Angle.

Rue: What are your feelings towards Kurt Angle, after what he done to you?

Chavo Guerrero: I think he is a coward, he took out his frustration on me and had to do it with a weapon. That weapon caused me great damage and possibly permanent damage to my brain. I don’t like to use the word hate, but that’s what I think it is.

Rue: What are your plans for Judgment Day?

Chavo Guerrero: to defeat Kurt Angle and complete my comeback to the ring, this is no longer about me wanting to hurt Kurt because that’s not the way I like to do things. I want to prove I am better than him…

The interview ended and we were back with Mark Lloyd.

Mark Lloyd: After all Chavo has gone through, can he do it? Can he defeat Kurt Angle here tonight at Judgment Day? We shall find out later on.

Mark Lloyd: Now we have for you an exclusive interview with our WWE Champion – at the moment Eddie Guerrero. Play the tape.

Eddie Guerrero Interview

Rue: Eddie, thank you for having this interview with us.

Eddie Guerrero: It’s no problem Rue.

Rue: Now you and Edge both didn’t want to make the situation with you two personal heading into Judgment Day, but Edge has said it now is personal due to your actions. What do you have to say about that?

Eddie Guerrero: Me hitting him with a chair twice was an accident, I didn’t mean anything by it but you know maybe it is better that this situation has got personal. It means we won’t go light on each other in the ring; we will give it our all and find out who the best is.

Rue: Do you think Edge is in your league, do you think he is good enough for his title shot?

Eddie Guerrero: Yeah I think that there are a lot of people on Smackdown good enough for a title shot. Edge is defiantly up the top though and if I can beat him then who knows what that will do to my status as champion.

Rue: Finally Eddie do you still see yourself as champion after Judgement Day is over?

Eddie Guerrero: Yes I do.

The interview faded off and we went back to Mark Lloyd, there was now 12:34 on the countdown clock.

Mark Lloyd: Can Eddie Guerrero do what he says and retain his title tonight? Time will tell. When we return we will have our match when Paul London faces Danny Basham, see you in three!

On returning from the break we were back with Mark Lloyd who was over looking the Staples Center from his executive box, the arena now looked pretty full.

Mark Lloyd: There is now ten minutes till WWE Judgment Day live on pay-per-view. Remember the matches we have got for you tonight. Eddie Guerrero against Edge for the WWE title, Kane against the Undertaker in a casket match, Big Show against John Cena for the US title and Kurt Angle against Chavo Guerrero. Not to mention another four more top quality matches. But anyways it is time for me to say goodbye and hand you over to Michael Cole and Tazz down at ringside…enjoy Judgment Day next on PPV.

Michael Cole and Tazz were shown sitting at ringside as the Basham Brother’s music started up around the arena. Danny Basham made his way down to the ring and raised his arms in the ring before waiting for his opponent. Paul London jogged out into the arena and slid into the ring, he was met with some stomps by Basham to get the match underway.

Danny Basham vs. Paul London

London was pulled up and whipped off the ropes before he managed to duck a clothesline from Basham, London came off the opposite ropes and nailed a crossbody before getting back up and planting a dropkick on Basham (who had just got back to his feet). He made the cover which gained a quick two count. Basham got back up first and nailed some punches on London before whipping him off the ropes; London went for another crossbody and got caught in mid air! Fall Away Slam from Basham! 1…2…Kick out.

Basham pulled up London and threw him into the corner; he climbed up in front of his opponent and landed seven punches before London powerbombed him out of the corner! Both men were down after that move!

London dragged himself over to Basham and dropped the arm over his lifeless body, 1…2…Kick out by Basham. That was a close one. London at this point climbed onto the top rope and came off with the London’s Calling! Basham rolled out of the way! London crashed into the mat. Basham then rolled up the lifeless body of his opponent; he grabbed the ropes for leverage! 1…2…Kick out! He could not believe that London had still managed to kick out with the ropes for leverage! Basham dropped an elbow onto London’s back and headed up onto the top rope.

Basham came off with an elbow drop and London rolled out of the way! He pulled himself up onto the top rope and nailed the London’s Calling! 1…2…3! London had won the match!

Winner: Paul London

The countdown on screen read 1:35 as London celebrated in the ring on his victory over Danny Basham.

Michael Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen we are just one minute away from Judgment Day live only on Pay-Per-View. If you haven’t ordered already pick up the telephone or your remote and do so because Tazz we have got one massive show tonight.

Tazz: We certainly do Cole!

Backstage a hearse was being driven into the arena! It parked up with a casket in the back and the window opened to reveal Kane in the driver’s seat! He laughed and drove the hearse off with tyres screeching.

Michael Cole: Kane is here in the hearse! He is here, Judgment Day is moments away folks!

Tazz: See you soon!

The shot faded out on the hearse being driven off by Kane as the World Wrestling Entertainment logo flashed across the screen.

Just a quick update to you all: I have finally decided that the winner of the Predictions contest this month will get the chance to see the final Bad Blood card before it unfolds in the diary.

So get your predictions in from the contest at the top of the page and Judgment Day shall be up this evening. - Tafka Castroneves

Two days later than scheduled...feedback welcome guys as per usual. Ratings and Prediction contest results shall come later - TAFKA Castroneves.

user posted image

WWE Judgment Day

Sunday 16th May 2004

Staples Center – Los Angeles – California

The World Wrestling Entertainment intro video played through before a shot of a graveyard faded into shot. It showed the camera seemingly running past graves as a man was speaking over the top: “The day of Judgment…Two monsters, two brothers fight (Kane and Taker are shown), for the right to control the destiny of the fallen…” Kane’s smile and the incident from Smackdown with the hearse going crazy were shown before the WWE Championship belt fell down from the top of the screen to the bottom. “The balance of power…” Eddie Guerrero defeating Brock Lesnar was shown before Edge defeating the Big Show was shown just after. “The two top men fight for Judgment, the Judgment of who is going to be the Champion” The video featured a handshake between the two men before it flashed from the friendship to Eddie nailing Edge with a steel chair and then holding Chavo back from aiding him… “Tonight…is Judgment Day for these souls, may God have mercy…” The last shot was of Edge being given a De-Railer by the A-Train on Smackdown…

Flames flew over the screen before a red hot poker flashed across from left to right “And now, Clearasil and Smackdown present: WWE Judgment Day” The red hot poker then flew into the screen and showed the Judgment Day logo glowing a orange colour with a black background. The video cut out and the fireworks exploded around the Staples Center. The titantron was lit up with an assortment of reds, yellows and whites as Cold’s “Change the World” could be faintly heard in the background. The lights came up and a solid crowd were shown with many banners.

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to WWE Judgment Day, we are going out live from the Staples Center in LA!

Tazz: I’m feelin’ it Cole! This LA crowd is hot and steamy, they are ready for Judgment Day!

“Turn it up!” hit the speakers as the WWE Tag Team Champions walked out from behind the curtain into the arena. Scotty 2 Hotty jogged in front of the slow-moving Rikishi before running and sliding into the ring, he danced a bit as Rikishi continued to slowly make his way down to the ring. The champions handed their tag team belts over to the referee as Kyo Dai’s music hit around the arena. Akio and Sakoda were making their way down the aisle as the Tag Team Terror Tournament brackets popped up on screen showing how Kyo Dai made it to the final. As the graphic went away the two Japanese men were in the ring standing across it from Rikishi and Scotty. The referee re arranged both teams and after some discussion between both teams it was Akio and Scotty to start the first match of Judgment Day.

Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty :champions: vs. Kyo Dai

Scotty and Akio circled each other around the ring a couple of times before they both went into a lockup. Akio forced Scotty down onto the mat before the referee made him release his grip, Scotty backed over to the corner along the mat and pulled himself back up on the ropes while always keeping his eyes on his opponent. The two men circled each other again before locking up for a second time, Akio once again was pushing Scotty towards the mat. He stopped for a moment and looked around at the crowd before allowing a grin to break across his face, Scotty saw this and flipped Akio over into a pin with a bridge! 1…2…Kick out. Akio’s lack of concentration had nearly cost him and Sakoda the match then. Scotty got back to his feet as Akio snapped and pulled him around into a massive spinebuster! Sakoda reached out his hand and was tagged into the contest by his partner. He walked over to Scotty who was struggling to get back to his feet and slapped him over the head before pulling him up and locking in a bearhug submission move. Scotty slowly struggled around but then stopped moving in the hold of Sakoda who was making the bearhug tighter and tighter.

Sakoda ran off the ropes and inadvertently allowed Rikishi to reach over and tag Scotty on the back. Sakoda didn’t notice this and dropped Scotty with a spinebuster before making the cover, the referee refused to count as Rikishi sized up his opponent. Sakoda got up and turned around into a massive Samoan Drop! 1…2…Kick out. Rikishi pulled up Sakoda and nailed him with a clothesline – but he didn’t fall over. Sakoda stumbled backwards as Rikishi hit the second clothesline. The third clothesline attempt Sakoda ducked and he ran off the opposite ropes, he scored with a power clothesline that flipped Rikishi over! Rikishi was down on the mat as Sakoda used this chance to tag Akio in, he ran across and dropped an elbow on Rikishi before hooking the leg, 1…2…Kick out. Akio locked in a ground based headlock which had Rikishi struggling for air, the referee moved in and raised his arm once in the air – it fell. Twice – it fell, the third time the arm shot up just before hitting the ground and Rikishi stood up. He elbowed Akio in the ribs a couple of times before nailing the Samoan Drop! 1…2…Sakoda had to make the save!

The referee shoved Scotty back into his corner as he attempted to run across the ring and interfere. The ref continued to restrain one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions as Akio and Sakoda threw Rikishi off the ropes and scored with a double clothesline, Sakoda slid out of the ring as Akio made the cover. Scotty by now had given up and was back on the apron, the referee slid down to make the count! 1…2…Kick out. Akio kicked Rikishi once before pulling him up and planting a spinning neckbreaker, this was followed up by Akio him heading up slowly onto the top rope. Rikishi was stirring on the mat as Akio dove off the top turnbuckle…into a boot! Rikishi had stuck his leg up and caught Akio right under the chin! Tajiri was gesturing on the outside for Akio to make the tag to Sakoda…but he was only able to slowly stumble across the ring. Scotty reached in and made the tag into the match, he climbed into the ring and knocked down Akio from behind. This motion knocked Akio close enough to Sakoda for the tag to be made between the Kyo Dai partners!

Just like earlier when Sakoda didn’t know Rikishi was the legal man, Scotty didn’t know that Sakoda was the legal man and continued to work on Akio. Sakoda climbed into the ring and threw Scotty into the corner from behind him, he then climbed in front of the tag champion and started the ten corner punches. On reaching the seventh punch Scotty shook his head and slid out from underneath Sakoda, who jumped off the rope and spun around straight into a massive DDT! Scotty hooked the leg! 1…2…Kick out! That was nearly enough! Scotty signalled it was time for the worm! W-O-R-M, the Worm! Scotty had dropped the arm onto Sakoda! 1…2…Akio broke up the decision. Rikishi was now in the ring! He ran over and clotheslined Akio over the top rope to the outside of the ring before climbing out of the ring himself.

The referee was distracted by the brawl between Rikishi and Akio on the outside of the ring as Tajiri slid in from the opposite side of the ring! Scotty scored a scoop slam and was ready for a second Worm attempt in the match. W-O-R-MIST! As Scotty jumped onto the “M” Tajiri had spat Green Mist into his face! Tajiri slid out of the ring with the damage done, Scotty was stumbling around as Sakoda reached up and rolled him up! The referee turned around just at the right moment! 1…2…3! Kyo Dai had stolen this match from right under the noses of Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty!

Winners and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions: Kyo Dai

Akio and Tajiri slid into the ring to celebrate with Sakoda and the WWE Tag Team Title belts. After a short celebration Kyo Dai exited the ring and headed off to the backstage area, Rikishi just looked on from the outside of the ring stunned throughout. Scotty was struggling to see because of the Green Mist that got spat into his face…and Rikishi just shook his head and left Scotty by himself in the ring. Rikishi went backstage without looking back…

Tazz: Rikishi doesn’t look too happy there Cole.

Michael Cole: Maybe he blames Scotty Tazz for them losing the Tag Team Titles?

Tazz: Maybe Cole, Maybe.

Michael Cole: But still Kyo Dai won Paul Heyman’s Tag Team Terror Tournament and now they are the WWE Tag Team Champions!

Tazz: True Cole, they are the champs now!

A promotion video played at this moment. The voice of Jim Cornette could be heard speaking over images of two superstars from Ohio Valley Wrestling wrestling in tag team matches…Both men were blacked out and could not be made out. “Paul Heyman called me last week…he wanted me to give him the greatest tag team duo to ever step foot in the WWE…” Jim Cornette was now shown speaking to the camera. “So I went down to my stars in Ohio Valley Wrestling…I knew the two who fit the description…” More shots of a blacked out tag team were shown before Cornette’s face was up on screen again. “They are coming to serve the right people, protect the right people and destroy the wrong people…” The two blackened men were shown standing side by side as the camera focused into the darkness and the end of the video.

Back out at ringside Ultimo Dragon’s music hit around the Staples Center and the Dragon himself walked out in front of the flames that shot across the front of the titantron. He then made his way down into the ring.

Michael Cole: Wow Tazz, this coming Thursday I believe we are going to see the debut of two wrestlers on Smackdown! And so far all we know is that they are supposedly the greatest duo to ever step foot in World Wrestling Entertainment.

Tazz: No Cole! That’s not just it you see we also know that our Boss Paul Heyman wants to use them supposedly against Edge and Eddie Guerrero!

Michael Cole: I can’t wait for Smackdown this week, it will be the fallout from tonight’s Judgment Day…and we will see the mystery tag team making their debut. Make sure you join us for that

folks on UPN!

Tazz: But back to now Cole, here comes the Cruiserweight Champ Rey Mysterio.

Ultimo Dragon looked down the aisle from the ring as Rey Mysterio was just making his way out into the arena. He removed the Cruiserweight Championship from his waist and pushed it above his head into the air for everyone to see. Then Mysterio made his way down the aisle and slid into the ring, he paused for a quick look at Ultimo Dragon before climbing up two turnbuckles and showing off his belt some more. When he had finished the referee showed the belt to the four sides of the arena and called for the bell.

Rey Mysterio :champion: vs. Ultimo Dragon

Mysteiro and Dragon locked up in the middle of the ring with Dragon pulling the Cruiserweight Champion into a side headlock, Mysterio got out of this by spinning around and performing a leg sweep. He then ran off the ropes and attempted a hurricarana on Ultimo Dragon, who countered the move into a spinning back breaker! It looked brutal! Ultimo Dragon hooked the leg, 1…Kick out. Mysterio kicked out just after the one count. He jumped up and kicked Dragon in the gut before jumping off the top rope and coming off with a leg drop right to the back of his opponents head! Ultimo Dragon hit the mat and Mysterio made the cover, 1…2…Kick out. Mysterio pulled up Dragon after the near fall and whipped him off the ropes, as he came back across the ring Mysterio jumped up and nailed a massive dropkick. Dragon once again kicked out on two as Mysterio was still looking for a quick end to this match.

Mysterio pulled up Ultimo Dragon off the mat and whipped him into the corner of the ring, he ran over and got a boot in the face for his trouble. Mysterio stumbled around and Dragon moved into a seated position on the top rope…he grabbed Mysterio and scored with a massive Tornado DDT! Ultimo Dragon hooked the leg, 1…2…Kick out. Mysterio could only just answer the count. He was immediately pulled up off the mat and Dragon whipped him across the ring, Mysterio came back off the ropes and ducked through Dragon’s legs as he jumped in the air. The second time off the ropes Mysterio stepped over Dragon as he went down onto the mat, but on the third time he jumped up onto the middle rope and sprung back with an elbow into (the now standing) Ultimo Dragon’s face! Mysterio rolled him up immediately with the move’s momentum! 1…2…Roll through! Dragon was now pinning Mysterio! 1…2…Kick out!

Both men got back up and floored each other with a double clothesline! The referee started the ten count as both Mysterio and Dragon were lying on their backs…1…2…3…4…5…6…7…Mysterio and Dragon were both back on their feet. Mysterio ran off the ropes and jumped up onto his opponent’s shoulders, Dragon went for a powerbomb only to have Mysterio flip him into a hurricarana! Dragon got straight back up and was whipped off the ropes…Mysterio tripped him up onto the bottom rope and called for it! 619! Ultimo Dragon was thrown into the middle of the ring with the impact. Meanwhile Mysterio stood on the apron waiting…He pulled himself up onto the top rope and came off for the West Coast Pop as Dragon stood up! Countered by Ultimo Dragon into a sit down powerbomb! 1…2…Kick out!

Dragon got up and jumped up onto the middle rope, he performed an Asai moonsault onto the fallen Mysterio! Hooked the leg! 1…2…Kick out! Dragon then signalled it was time for the end, he pulled up Mysterio and pulled him up for the Asai DDT! Mysterio rolled out of the move mid air and ran off the opposite ropes, he went for a running bulldog and was pulled down by Ultimo Dragon into the Dragon Sleeper! Mysterio was waving his arms around trying in desperation to move over to the ropes…The referee moved over as Mysterio couldn’t get anywhere near the ropes…Mysterio had one last burst attempt to try and free himself but Dragon just applied the hold harder…Mysterio tapped! The referee called for the bell as Mysterio had tapped in the Dragon Sleeper! Ultimo Dragon had won the Cruiserweight Championship.

Winner and NEW WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Ultimo Dragon

Ultimo Dragon was passed the belt by the referee as Funaki ran down the aisle and slid into the ring. He raised Dragon’s arm and the two men celebrated the win in as Mysterio was heading to the back defeated.

Tazz: New Cruiserweight champ Cole!

Michael Cole: Ultimo Dragon upped his game here tonight Tazz and he has won the Cruiserweight championship.

Tazz: But anyways Cole, we have a big match up next!

Michael Cole: We do Tazz, it is time for the Triple Threat Match that has been building for over a month now! Sean O’Haire, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin will face off, and here is how we arrived at Judgment Day…

The match graphic faded out and in cut the video package. It showed Sean O’Haire standing in a dark room with the camera swooping around him before a smile broke out across his face…and then it was the first confrontation as the video showed O’Haire talking to Haas and Benjamin. Then the video moved onto Ultimo Dragon and Funaki defeating Haas and Benjamin in tag action with O’Haire laughing while watching the match on a monitor. Further individual confrontations were flashed between with O’Haire telling Haas one thing and then telling Benjamin another (telling the tag partners conflicting stories). The two different situations flashed together into the destruction of the World’s Greatest Tag Team – Benjamin busting Haas open with a Steel Chair, and then Haas replying back with a chair shot of his own…Then O’Haire standing over the two destroyed men…before the final shot came in of O’Haire giving Benjamin a Razor’s Edge through Haas and the announcer’s table. The sick smile and laugh from O’Haire ended the video.

Back out in the arena the World’s Greatest Tag Team’s music started up and out into the arena walked Charlie Haas. He kept looking behind him as he walked down the aisle…and on reaching the ring Shelton Benjamin walked out into the arena. He mimicked Haas’ actions before pretending to bite his fingernails and eventually storming the ring. Haas attacked Benjamin with a flurry of punches before Benjamin shoved a knee into his opponents gut. Meanwhile Sean O’Haire’s music cut in around the arena…he walked out into the arena and laughed at the battle that was already underway in the ring. He walked half way down the aisle and then stopped and continued to watch the in-ring brawl between the ex tag-team partners.

Triple Threat Match

Sean O’Haire vs. Charlie Haas vs. Shelton Benjamin

Benjamin threw Haas into the corner and ran in with a knee to the gut before pointing over to O’Haire and indicating for him to get into the ring. This gave an opening to Haas who kicked Benjamin in the gut and scored with some right hands. The referee meanwhile told O’Haire to get in the ring…so slowly and silently he climbed over the top rope into the contest, then he sat up on the top turnbuckle and watched as Haas score with a backdrop to Benjamin. Haas looked over at O’Haire – who clapped and shouted some instructions to him! Haas thought about it and pulled up Benjamin again. He threw an uppercut elbow as O’Haire continued to cheer him on. More instructions were shouted – but this time O’Haire got down from the turnbuckle and went over to help Haas, they gave Benjamin a double suplex before Haas turned his back on O’Haire and got taken down with a massive clothesline!

O’Haire pointed at Haas (who was holding his neck on the ground) and laughed as the crowd booed. Benjamin was stirring again so O’Haire whipped him off the ropes and gave him a massive big boot, Haas was back up and he got exactly the same treatment! Both Haas and Benjamin were down after those boots and O’Haire looked at both men before making the cover on Benjamin. 1…2…Kick out. O’Haire gave the referee a cold stare and mouthed to him, “now this time count the three…”. He hooked Benjamin’s leg and the referee counted again, 1…2…Benjamin rolled up O’Haire! 1…2…Kick out. He was not happy and got up straight into a double dropkick from Haas and Benjamin that sent him over the top rope to the ringside area.

O’Haire kicked the ring apron before banging his fists on the mat, he was not happy. Back in the ring Benjamin and Haas were looking across at each other…neither man went to fight but instead turned and looked at O’Haire who was back up on the apron. He raised his hands up in an innocent manor but was knocked off the apron by Haas and Benjamin anyway. The two ex tag team partners then turned to each other again…this time after a lengthy pause Haas offered his hand out for a test of strength. Benjamin took the hand and the two men engaged in the test. Haas was shoved down towards the mat but managed to fight back and put Benjamin down instead. He flipped over and created a pinning bridge! 1…2…Kick out.

Both men got up and were about to strike each other when O’Haire pulled Benjamin under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring. He nailed Benjamin down into the floor as Haas ran off the ropes on the opposite side of the ring…he dove through the ropes with a crossbody into O’Haire and Benjamin! The impact sent all three men into the barricade and onto the ground with Haas holding his neck. However he was still first on his feet and he pulled up O’Haire. Haas went to whip O’Haire towards the ring steps but was countered and was sent into the steps by O’Haire! The referee demanded O’Haire got back in the ring after that action, but was shoved to the ground for his trouble! O’Haire had knocked the referee down so hard he was completely knocked out! Benjamin was pulled up from the floor and rolled into the ring before O’Haire made his way around to the announcer’s position…he grabbed a steel chair.

Benjamin was stumbling around trying to get some sense back as O’Haire climbed into the ring with his weapon. Benjamin was about to get hit with the chair as O’Haire raised it above his head! But no! Haas was back in the ring and he pulled the chair down from above O’Haire! Benjamin went to superkick O’Haire as he turned back around but was sidestepped! The superkick kicked the steel chair back into Haas’ face! He fell backwards against the ropes as Benjamin had a clothesline attempt ducked by O’Haire…he was kicked in the gut and pulled up into the Razor’s Edge! The referee was back up and he slid into the ring! O’Haire hooked the leg! 1…2…3! And won the match! He threw his arms up above him in celebration before looking around at the carnage that the match had unleashed…O’Haire climbed the turnbuckles as replays were shown to the home viewers of how the ending had unfolded.

Winner: Sean O’Haire

Michael Cole: Sean O’Haire has won it Tazz!

Tazz: Big props to Sean O’Haire, he won a match which he looked like he was gunna lose earlier on!

O’Haire continued to celebrate in the ring his win over Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin as the cameras went to outside the Staples Center. It was just starting to get darker as night was beginning to fall. The Judgment Day logo and Clearasil logo came up onto the screen…

Tazz: WWE Judgment Day is presented by Clearasil…Clearasil, to clear up all your skin worries.

Michael Cole: Folks, we are live from the Staples Center in LA! And next up for you we have a match filled with hate between the Olympic Hero Kurt Angle and Chavo Guerrero.

Tazz: Kurt Angle used to be one of the good guys Cole, till he jumped Chavo Guerrero from behind with a Steel Chair!

Michael Cole: This is VERY personal...Let’s go to the tape.

The match graphic faded with the first shot fired from Kurt Angle towards Chavo Guerrero being shown. It showed Angle smashing Chavo around with a steel chair before he was taken off to hospital. Eddie Guerrero announcing Chavo’s condition on Smackdown was next to be shown before shots of the bloody steel cage match between Eddie and Angle were flashed between Eddie’s revenge comments…Eddie’s arm raised in victory faded out that segment of the video. The date came up on the bottom of the screen as a shot of Angle battling Big Show and Edge was shown, “29th April 2004 – Smackdown”. Then the video moved away from the in ring match as the screen turned to black and white…Chavo Guerrero costing Kurt Angle a WWE Title match at Judgment Day was shown before the confrontation that led to this match happening. The video ended with Chavo pinning Angle in the 6 Man Tag Team match from last week’s Smackdown and him saying the words from a previous interview, “I am one pissed Guerrero, and it will be your Judgment Day…”

Back out at ringside Kurt Angle’s music started up around the arena. The Olympic Hero himself walked out into the arena and raised his arms with two individual pointed fingers as a wall of fireworks went off behind him. Angle then walked down the aisle and climbed the ring steps into the ring, he spun around twice as the booing crowd chanted “you suck!” before turning his attention back to the titantron. Chavo’s music started up as Chavo Guerrero Sr walked out into the aisle pointing his finger at Angle in the ring. Chavo restrained his father before pointing for him to go to the back?! Chavo Sr after a lot of convincing took one last look at Angle in the ring and walked off backstage. This left Chavo to run and slide into the ring! The referee called for the bell as Angle started stomping down on Chavo’s back.

Angle pulled up Chavo and went to whip him across the ring, only for Chavo to counter and whip Angle off into the ropes. Angle grabbed hold of the top rope as Chavo jumped up and went for a dropkick, as soon as he hit the ground Angle ran over and locked in the Ankle lock! Chavo rolled over and sent Angle into the corner before stomping down on the Olympic Hero. After a good twenty fast-paced stomps the referee pushed Chavo away and allowed Angle to jump up and run out of the corner with a running clothesline. Angle then stood in the opposite corner and ran across nailing a second clothesline as Chavo got back onto his feet. Angle kept the offence up as he went back over to Chavo and scored with a snap suplex as he was half way to being back on his feet. Angle then kicked Chavo in the ribs a couple of times as he lay on the ground before looking over to the top turnbuckle. He climbed up and was seemingly ready for a moonsault when Chavo sprung back up and ran over to the corner! He climbed on the ropes to the side of the turnbuckle and scored with an armdrag to Angle off the top rope! Angle crashed into the middle of the ring as Chavo made the cover! 1…2…Kick out!

Chavo stood up and attempted to pull Angle up before he was rolled up! 1…2…Chavo just rolled out. Angle grabbed his opponent around the head and locked in a ground based headlock before Chavo stood up and scored with a backdrop! Angle released the hold and was covered, 1…2…Kick out. Chavo scored a monkey toss on Angle as he ran across the ring, before Angle then hit a monkey toss on Chavo. Both men automatically locked up with each other as they got to their feet and this time Chavo ducked a headlock attempt and whipped Angle into the ropes. He came back across the ring and Chavo scored with a dropkick, he followed this up by pulling up Angle and throwing him over the top rope to the outside of the ring! Chavo waited for Angle to pull himself up on the apron and then slid out of the ring with a baseball slide to the face! Angle slumped back against the barricade as Chavo weighed in with some closed fists to the Olympic Hero. The referee had reached the seven count so Chavo rolled back in and out of the ring, but as he went to grab Angle he was punched in the gut. Angle whipped Chavo into the barricade!

He followed this up by stomping on Chavo before turning around and rolling him into the ring. Angle stood behind his opponent as he crawled along the mat. He shouted “get up, get up you son of a bitch!” till Chavo pulled himself up on the ropes and turned around into a release overhead suplex! The immediate cover from Angle! 1…2…Kick out. Angle once again dared Chavo to get back onto his feet but got impatient and kicked him back down to the ground again as he was half way up. Angle looked down at his opponent and pulled down a strap before grabbing the ankle! Chavo looked up in pain as Angle applied the Ankle lock! He struggled all over the ring trying to get to the ropes – but in vain. In one last attempt Chavo looked over to the corner and slowly clawed his way over…He got two hands on the bottom rope but Angle was not releasing the hold so he climbed up the turnbuckle with his hands and flipped Angle over the top rope with his legs! The Olympic Hero crashed onto the apron before hitting the outside of the ring with a thud! The referee started the ring out count. 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…Angle was stirring…9…He just slid back into the ring at the last possible moment! But Chavo was posed on the turnbuckle! Frog Splash!

The Frog Splash was connected onto Angle’s back! Chavo rolled him over and hooked the leg! It looked over! 1…2…Shoulder up! Angle just managed to raise the shoulder off the mat! Chavo could not believe the Frog Splash had not finished him off! Chavo ran off the ropes as Angle was stumbling back to his feet…He went for a running knee strike but Angle caught the leg and then the arm of his opponent, Angle Slam! From nowhere! However Angle was down and hurt from the impact as Chavo laid a mangled mess by the ropes. He slowly crawled his way over and dropped the arm over his opponent, 1…2…Chavo got his leg onto the bottom rope. He couldn’t kick out but he had done the next best thing! Angle could not believe it and slumped back onto the mat in dismay. Then Chavo Classic ran down from the back! He jumped onto the apron and started shouting at Angle as the Olympic Hero got to his feet! Angle went for Classic and was rolled up due to the distraction! 1…2…Kick out! Angle nearly lost the match after a surprise pinning situation from Chavo.

Angle got back onto his feet and walked into a massive superkick! Another cover from Chavo! 1…2…Kick out again! Angle was not going to give this match up easily! Meanwhile on the outside Chavo Classic reached under the ring and pulled out a steel chair! He slid it into the ring, past the referee and straight to Chavo who was poised above Angle’s body. Chavo raised the chair and was ready to strike when the referee pulled it down from above his head…As the referee turned and threw the chair out of the ring Angle scored with a low blow! Chavo collapsed on the mat and was covered! 1…2…Kick out! He still managed to kick out! Classic started to argue with the referee on the ring apron as Angle and Chavo both got back to their feet. Angle walked over and got into a shouting contest with Classic as Chavo slid to the outside of the ring and grabbed a second steel chair! He slid back into the ring as Angle knocked Classic off the apron to the mat with a massive right hand! The Olympic Hero walked back across the ring and turned around straight into a steel chair shot! The referee saw it and called for the bell! He had disqualified Chavo!

Winner by Disqualification: Kurt Angle

But Chavo wasn’t done there, he raised the steel chair above his head and smashed Angle across his back, side and head over and over while the crowd were cheering. This vicious attack continued…

Tazz: Cole, Chavo is kicking the living crap out of Kurt Angle with that Steel Chair!

Michael Cole: its revenge Tazz, Chavo has waited for so long to get his revenge over the man who nearly killed him in the ring.

Road Agents and Security filled the ring as they managed to pull a possessed Chavo Guerrero away from Kurt Angle. Both of the Chavo’s were led away backstage as Medical Officials attended to Angle in the ring.

Tazz: Chavo seemed to really enjoy that Cole! He just attacked an Olympic freckin’ Hero!

Michael Cole: That’s only a piece of revenge, as Kurt Angle walks away from this ring now folks. I’ve got a feeling Tazz that Chavo isn’t done yet.

“Change the World” by Cold could be heard in the background as Angle finally went behind the curtain to the backstage area. Then a graphic came onto the screen with Cold’s “Year of the Spider” CD cover featured alongside the words: “WWE Judgment Day’s theme song: Cold – “Change the World”.

Tazz: We want to send big ups to our pals in Cold, who have let us use their killer tune Change the World for Judgment Day’s theme song. Their latest album Year of the Spider is available in all good record stores now Cole and it’s one of the best albums in Tazz’s collection, I can tell you that!

Michael Cole: That’s great Tazz, next here tonight ladies and gentlemen we want to go back to three weeks back on Smackdown where John Cena was banned to come into an arena until tonight…Because in just a moment the United States Championship will be on the line when John Cena faces the Big Show.

The video started to play as it showed John Cena being refused entrance into the Smackdown arena by General Manager Paul Heyman. Cena’s disappointed look ended that section and then the tape jumped forward to last week when Cena managed to get inside a arena and attack the Big Show during the 6 Man Tag Team match main event. The video faded out as the Big Show’s music hit around the arena.

Big Show walked out into the aisle adjusting his wrist tapes before slowly lumbering down into the ring. He walked up the ring steps and climbed over the top rope into the ring before throwing his mammoth hand up into the air. Show then turned and looked around at the crowd before John Cena’s music cut in. Cena walked out into the arena with his United States title around his waist, chain around his neck and a microphone in hand…

John Cena: Yo, yo, yo, cut my music dawgs. HELLO LOS ANGELES! You see people its Judgment Day here tonight in the Staples Center, and John Cena has to put on a fight for his title gold. Pity I have already outdated all the Big Show rhymes with slow and old. But don’t worry cause Cena always has new material. I heard Big Show you ate all the cereal! I also know who ate the pies…thank god even wit your height you didn’t reach the sky! Show you think you have yourself a chance at this title? I’ll draw my guns and God damm ride you! So when I pin your shoulders to the mat, one…two…three. You will think why did you even bother to mess with me? While I will think, go back to screwing giant trees…

Show had seen enough and climbed over the top rope to the outside, he stormed Cena and knocked the United States champion into the ground. He shouted something about there being no time for rapping as he threw Cena into the ring and allowed the match to begin.

John Cena :champion: vs. the Big Show

Show climbed onto the apron and was nailed with some right and left hands by Cena. The monster didn’t flinch very much and just grabbed Cena around the neck as he climbed over the top rope into the ring. Cena managed to break away from the grip and nailed Show with a few more hands before running off the ropes and attempting a running clothesline. Show stumbled but Cena saw this plan wasn’t going to work. So he ran off the ropes and dived through Show’s legs! That knocked the monster over! Cena then pulled up Show and went to whip him into the ropes, he was countered and Show scored with a massive big boot to his face! 1…2…Kick out. Show pulled up Cena and planted a massive sidewalk slam before dropping a standing leg drop! That last move looked brutal as Show pulled up Cena and whipped him off the ropes, he came back across the ring and Show had his clothesline attempt ducked before he caught Cena the second time across the ring with a scoop slam. A second cover from Big Show! 1…2…Kick out.

Show pulled up Cena and whipped him off the ropes again, this time as Cena came back across he put everything he had into a power clothesline! Show fell back against the other ropes and was nailed over and over by Cena till he rolled out of the ring by his own accord. Show walked around the ring and had Cena faking moves from the inside to the outside to keep him company…after reaching the referee’s eight count he slid back into the ring and was given a massive baseball slide! 1…2…Kick out! Show flung Cena in the air as he kicked out and was quickly back to his feet. He ran off the ropes and caught his opponent by surprise with a clothesline that shook the ring. Show then let out a roar while raising his hand up into the air, he was signalling it was already time for the chokeslam! Cena stood up and turned around straight into Show’s grip…after a brief struggle Show pulled Cena up into the air! But with the referee behind him he didn’t notice that Cena squarely kicked Show down below in mid-air!

Show dropped Cena and stumbled around before walking straight into the FU! Cena was about to hook the leg when the A-Train’s music went off around the arena. A-Train walked out into the arena as Cena looked on wondering what actually was going on. Train made his way down to ringside and pointed behind Cena as Show was back on his game! Cena turned around and was pulled up for a chokeslam, he countered it into a Tornado DDT! Show’s body crashed into the mat and Cena hooked the leg, 1…2…Kick out. A-Train was now up on the apron! Cena was distracted and this allowed Show to get back to his feet, Train went to slap Cena but the Doctor of Thugonomics took a step back…and straight into Show’s grip! Chokeslam! A-Train jumped off the apron with the damage done! Show hooked the leg! 1…2…3! Big Show had won back the United States Championship!

Winner and NEW WWE United States Champion: The Big Show

Big Show was passed the championship by the referee as A-Train climbed into the ring and celebrated with his tag team partner. As Show turned to the audience A-Train just looked down from above a knocked out Cena and pointed at him…Show left the ring and headed backstage and was swiftly joined by A-Train. Cena just started to stir in the ring and have the realisation that he had lost the match and his title.

Michael Cole: That was a complete and utter screwjob folks! A-Train caused the distraction which has cost John Cena the US title Tazz.

Tazz: That A-Train is one big hairy dude who is defiantly a distraction when he is standin’ on the apron mouthin’ off at you.

Michael Cole: But very interestingly Tazz so far here tonight at Judgment Day we have seen three championships change hands in all three title matches so far. What does that say about the WWE Championship match later on tonight?

Tazz: Well it says to me Cole that it’s gonna be a rocketbuster match!

Michael Cole: True Tazz, let’s send it to the back and Rue who is with the Undertaker.

Rue was standing in a darkened corridor filled with smoke…Undertaker was standing tall above her and just looking out into the distance.

Rue: Undertaker…Tonight you face your brother Kane in a Casket Match. But the real question to me is where is Paul Bearer? He seems to have been missing from your side for a while now…

Undertaker: …Rue…Paul Bearer was nothing but a distraction to me during this time. He tried to restrict my powers…he attempted to hold me back from hurting his son Kane. He is at a place close to my heart right now…but that’s not here…

Rue: Ok then…anyways moving on Undertaker. What do you have to say to your brother Kane?

Undertaker:…my brother…my brother…you said after you buried alive during my eulogy that I let you down and was not a monster. But the truth is Kane, it runs in the family! Me and you are both monsters! And when monsters fight…wars break out! A war is going to break out tonight…and it is going to end with one of us going to our final resting place…

Rue:…

Undertaker: Kane, you shall rest…in…peace.

Undertaker rolled his eyes back into his head and stuck his tongue out before the cameras cut back to ringside. Torrie Wilson’s music hit around the arena as Tony Chimel introduced the Playboy Evening Gown Match. Torrie was wearing a purple gown with a purple scarf for the contest against Sable. Once she was in the ring Sable’s music cut in…Sable walked out into the aisle wearing a red number – also with a red scarf. Both women looked stunning in their gowns.

Michael Cole: Tazz, what do you think is up with the scarf’s here tonight?

Tazz: I donno Cole, but I ain’t complain’! It adds to both women…you know…adds to…them.

Michael Cole: Calm down there partner, we’ve got a match to call.

The referee called for the bell as Torrie and Sable started to brawl all over the mat.

Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

Sable managed to get on top of Torrie after a little roll around between the two women. She playfully slapped her across the face before Torrie rolled over and was then on top of Sable! She grabbed for the evening gown and was quickly shoved off towards the ropes. The gown was a little bit torn so Sable re adjusted herself for a moment while Torrie watched from the corner. When she was done Torrie ran out of the corner and scored with a clothesline, once again she went for the gown but struggled around and could not get it removed from Sable. During the third attempt Sable flipped Torrie over and grabbed a load of her gown, it half came off! One of the straps broke and Torrie was holding the top half of her gown on herself. That seemed to annoy her, so when Sable walked towards her she got a slap right across the face! Torrie grabbed the gown and pulled it off over Sable’s head to win the match! Sable was just in her lingerie! The referee called for the bell and raised Torrie’s hand in victory.

Winner: Torrie Wilson

The winner of the match asked for a microphone, and was passed one by a ring assistant. Her music stopped as it appeared Torrie had something to say.

Torrie Wilson: Sable…Just because you aren’t wearing your evening gown doesn’t mean this match cannot continue. If I was to just…remove my evening gown we would be all fair and square…

Torrie passed the microphone back and slowly (while playing to the crowd) removed her evening gown, so now as well as Sable she was just in her lingerie! The two women dived at each other and rolled around on the mat – before rolling over the referee who was dragged underneath both of them! Sable got up and complained to the referee about what he had supposedly just done: something to do with grabbing! When from behind Torrie grabbed Sable’s legs and flipped her over into a pin! The referee counted! 1…2…3! Torrie slapped Sable’s backside before celebrating her double win in the ring.

Winner: Torrie Wilson

Tazz: Well I’m all hot and steamy after that match Cole. We even got two for the price of one!

Michael Cole: That Torrie Wilson really is something!

Tazz: Don’t forget Sable there Cole! She’s something too!

Michael Cole: True but Tazz, it is now time. Coming up next the WWE Championship will be on the line when Eddie Guerrero defends the belt against the number one contender Edge! What a match this will be!

The match graphic faded out from the screen and the date came up on the screen: Smackdown – 29th April 2004. When that faded out in came: No1 Contender’s Match – Big Show vs. Edge vs. Kurt Angle. Then how that no 1 contenders match unfolded was shown with Chavo Guerrero making his return to Smackdown and screwing Angle out of the match, before Edge was shown pinning Big Show to earn his title shot. The interview with both challenger and champion being “cool” with each other the next week was shown before Eddie accidentally cracking Edge over the head with a steel chair was shown. Then the Judgment Day theme song “Change the World” by Cold came over as the background music and showed past brawls between Edge and Eddie, when the songs pace slowed down highlights of the apologies between the two men were shown before the song burst back into full screen and Eddie once again nailing Edge before leaving him to the work of the Big Show and A-Train…The shot of Edge lying hurt in the ring with Eddie holding back Chavo and backing up the ramp ended the video alongside the song lyrics…”Whatever happens now…it can’t be real…”

Smoke filled up the entrance to the arena as Edge’s music started to play. The number one contender himself strolled out and to either sides of the aisle way. He removed his glasses from his head and dropped them to the ground before storming the ring, it was obvious Edge was ready for this match.

Once in the ring he removed his trenchcoat and settled back in the corner just waiting for the WWE Champion to make his grand entrance. After a lengthy pause…”Viva La Raza!” hit over the speakers and the WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero walked out into the arena, he did not have a fancy low rider here with him tonight…The look in his eyes showed it was all about the wrestling. Eddie removed his belt from his waist as he walked down the aisle and took a look at it before passing it to the referee. The champion then climbed into the ring and looked across at Edge…Both men just looked at each other as the bell rang for the WWE Championship match at Judgment Day to begin.

WWE Championship

Eddie Guerrero :champion: vs. Edge

The cold stares went across the ring from one side to the other…after a lengthy pause both men walked forward and went face to face. The tension shared between both men filled up the arena as Edge was silently speaking to Eddie, it could not be picked up on camera what was said but Eddie pulled back for a moment as the argument became more heated. He leaned back in with a right hand that knocked Edge clean over! Edge though got straight back up and got back into Eddie’s face again! The second attempt for a shot Edge ducked and fought back with some punches of his own. Eddie got back into the fight by raking Edge’s eyes and flapjacking him onto the top rope! Edge hit the mat and Eddie continued to stomp down on him. He followed this up by pulling up his challenger and whipping him across into the ropes, Edge came back across the ring and Eddie scored with a dropkick. Edge was covered, 1…2…Kick out.

Eddie made a second cover and the referee counted a two once again. The champion then pulled up Edge and whipped him into the corner, he shouted something and smacked his chest before running at Edge – who moved. Eddie dived into the top turnbuckle and was nailed into the corner by Edge as he turned around. Edge then mimicked Eddie and smacked his chest before clotheslining his stumbling opponent down into the corner of the ring. Edge pulled back and allowed Eddie to get to his feet before whipping him across into the opposite corner, as Eddie stumbled out Edge ran in with a diving clothesline! He hooked the leg, 1…2…Kick out. Edge didn’t wait around and pulled up Eddie again before whipping him across the ring into the ropes, Eddie ducked Edge as he jumped into the air and then speared him as he came back across the ring! Edge had been given a spear and Eddie made the cover, 1…2…Kick out. The champion then rolled over and pulled Edge up into the Mexican Surfboard! Edge struggled around while suspended in the air but didn’t manage to get himself out of the submission.

After a lengthy period Eddie took him down and grabbed hold of the chin to turn the move into a reverse chin lock…With Edge’s legs locked underneath his body he was unable to edge his way towards the ropes and was at the mercy of Eddie. Edge started to fade until it looked like he was completely passed out…Eddie released the hold and made the cover, 1…2…Kick out. Edge was just about with us still! Eddie went to lock in the chin lock again but Edge flipped him over and into a head scissors! Eddie was now struggling in a submission like Edge had been previously! He was stretching his legs towards the bottom rope but just fell short…The referee grabbed Eddie’s arm and raised it once in the air…it dropped, he raised it a second time and it dropped. The third time the arm sprung into life and punched Edge in the head. After three punches Edge released the hold and Eddie ran off the opposite ropes, he dived in with a dropkick to (the still seated) Edge’s face! Edge collapsed into the mat and was covered! 1…2…Kick out.

Edge wasn’t moving much on the mat and the referee had a word with him to make sure he was actually ok after that violent kick to the face. While that was going on Eddie went over to a corner of the ring and removed one of the top turnbuckle pads…Eddie looked around at the crowd before heading back over to Edge and pulling him up off the mat. He hit a couple of punches before pulling him across to the middle of the ring and planting a first suplex. The twist of the legs and Eddie was back up with the second suplex, another twist of the legs and Eddie managed to get himself and Edge up for a third suplex. Eddie hooked the leg, 1…2…Kick out. He then got up and looked over to the corner with the removed turnbuckle pad…but instead of pulling Edge up he climbed up on top of it! Eddie was poised for the Frog Splash when Edge jumped up and knocked Eddie onto the top turnbuckle! Eddie couldn’t hide the pain as he fell off holding his groin. Edge was leaning against the ropes and he kicked Eddie into the ground a couple of times before making the cover, 1…2…Kick out.

The referee finally noticing the top turnbuckle pad was missing…so he headed over to the corner and pulled up the pad from the mat, he was attempting to re adjust it as Edge walked over to the opposite corner and leaned over in a pose that signalled he was ready for the spear! Eddie stood up just in front of the referee fixing the pad…and it was obvious what was coming. Edge went for the spear and Eddie moved out of the way! Collision! The referee was knocked chest-first into the exposed turnbuckle as Eddie rolled up an annoyed Edge! The crowd counted the three count but there was no referee…Eddie let go of the pinning situation and called for another referee from the back. But he had turned his back on Edge while doing so! He was back up and poised for a second attempt at the spear! Eddie turned around and was nailed with it! Edge hooked the leg! And here came another referee from the back! He slid into the ring about five seconds after the pin was first made, 1…2…Shoulder up!

Eddie had just managed to get his shoulder off the mat! The five seconds it took the new official to run down from the back had stopped Edge from winning the title in that situation. He then turned and looked over to the top left corner of the ring…he then signalled with his arms that he was going to go for a Frog Splash! Edge climbed up onto the top rope and after a pause threw himself off with the move! Eddie slid out of the ring and Edge crashed into the mat! The WWE champion quickly slid back into the ring and hooked the leg of his opponent! 1…2…Kick out. Another close fall in this battle for the top prize on Smackdown right there. Eddie pulled up Edge and threw him off the ropes, Eddie then jumped up for a hurricarana and was countered into a massive sit-down powerbomb! 1…2…Kick out! This time Edge threw Eddie off the ropes and was countered into a DDT! Eddie made the cover! 1…2…Kick out. Both men were giving this match everything they had!

Edge managed to get up first after that move and as Eddie stood up he turned around and Edge signalled for the Edgecution! Eddie was pulled in and nailed with it! Edge dropped an arm over the champion! That had to be it all! 1…2…Shoulder up! Eddie got the shoulder up somehow after Edge’s Edgecution and Edge could not believe it! Eddie was pulled up ready for a second Edgecution but he reversed out of it and took down Edge into an ground-based armbar. Edge was reaching for the bottom rope as Eddie made the hold tighter and tigher…Edge took one massive dive at the bottom rope and managed to get his hand around it. Eddie released the submission and pulled Edge back to his feet. He ducked a clothesline attempt and suplexed Eddie into the corner of the ring! Eddie’s legs smashed off the ropes and the champion was folded up like an accordion!

Edge signalled it was time for another attempt at a spear as he walked across to the other corner and positioned himself…Eddie after a long period of recovering time managed to pull himself up and turn around towards his opponent. Edge bolted across the ring and Eddie side stepped him! Edge crashed face-first into the exposed turnbuckle!! The challenger for the WWE title fell down onto the mat holding his face as Eddie regained some strength leaning against the ropes. After that pause and the replays had finished Eddie turned Edge over and saw that he was busted open on the forehead due to the exposed turnbuckle! The champion had a double take before climbing up onto the top rope and scoring the Frog Splash on Edge. The referee made the count as Eddie hooked the leg. 1…2…3! Eddie retained the WWE Championship.

Winner and STILL WWE Champion: Eddie Guerrero

“Viva La Raza” exploded over the speaker system as Eddie was passed his WWE Championship belt by the second referee in the title match. After awarding the belt the second official went and aided medical crews with the other referee who was still down injured on the outside of the ring. Eddie climbed the four turnbuckles and celebrated with his belt as home viewers were shown replays of the match ending.

Tazz: Eddie Guerrero has won the WWE title match Cole.

Michael Cole: What a match Tazz! And yes Eddie has managed to retain the top prize on Smackdown.

Tazz: Big props to Edge though, he gave it his all.

Michael Cole: If anything Tazz, neither man deserved to loose this match here tonight…wait a minute Edge is back up Tazz!

Edge was back on his feet and looking across the ring at Eddie with the WWE Championship. The two men continued to look at each other before Edge started to clap his hands together…Eddie replied to this by heading across the ring and extending his right hand…Edge accepted it and both the winner and loser shook hands after an epic title match. Edge raised Eddie’s arm and pointed to the winner before turning and leaving the ring. Edge wiped the blood from his forehead as he headed to the back and as Eddie continued to celebrate in the ring.

Michael Cole: Great sportsmanship by these two friends Tazz…

Tazz: Yeah and it’s good to see that these two men have forgotten all the stuff that has gone on before. They didn’t wanna make it personal and the main thing is it hasn’t ended being personal.

Michael Cole: How can we follow that great title match Tazz? Well here is how because ladies and gentlemen we still have one more match for you here tonight. And it certainly is going to be either the Undertaker or Kane’s Judgment Day.

Tazz: Yeah Cole, comin’ up next it’s the Casket Match. What a main event this is gonna be!

Michael Cole: This has been building up since the start of the year, and here tonight at Judgment Day the end shall arrive…Either the Undertaker or Kane will be leaving this arena locked inside a Casket…

The match graphic for the Casket Match faded out of the screen and the video package for the Judgment Day main event started. It began with the Wrestlemania match between the two brothers and Taker defeating Kane…The arrival of Kane on Smackdown and his destruction of the Undertaker was the next segment shown before Taker’s retaliation…Brawls between both men were shown with Kane’s control over Taker’s Urn and Kane busting Taker open with a chair also being featured. It faded out and light appeared on a spinning casket as “The End” (WWE Armageddon theme) started to play…Kane and Taker faded over from behind it and past battles including their Inferno match and Kane catching Taker’s casket on fire (Royal Rumble 98) were shown before the theme really kicked in…The crashes of the song played as both men were given moves by the other before Taker scaring Kane away from ringside was shown…”Kane…Rest in Peace…” was played over a fading shot of the casket as the video came to it’s conclusion.

Kane’s music hit around the arena as a wall of red flame erupted in front of the entrance way. A long pause followed as Kane reversed the hearse into the arena and down the aisle. The casket was in the back and WWE ring officials were pushing a trolley alongside the hearse – it was placed between the ring and the back of the hearse. Kane parked the vehicle and beeped the horn before climbing out with a massive smile on his face…the Big Red Monster climbed into the ring as the ring officials pulled the casket out from the back of the hearse and onto the trolley. Kane stood in the middle of the ring and raised his arms…he dropped them and all four ring posts lit up with flames…Then the lights went out…

The gong sounded as smoke filled the entrance way…after a lengthy pause the Undertaker walked out through the wall of smoke to massive cheers from the Staples Center crowd. Taker walked down the aisle and stopped to look at the casket before heading up to the ring steps and raising the lights around the arena. On climbing into the ring he removed his coat and was then jumped by Kane. The referee called for the bell as Kane hammered down on Taker.

Casket Match

The Undertaker vs. Kane

Taker was hammered down into the corner by the Big Red Monster before Kane then dug his foot into his brother’s throat. Kane was pulled away by the referee as he went to check on Taker, Kane shoved his way back past the referee and was grabbed around the neck by Taker! He stood up and Kane delivered a kick to the gut to release the hold. Taker was leaning over so Kane nailed him over the back with fists to knock him back into the mat…He then started to look around the crowd and laugh as Taker struggled around on the mat, Kane then pulled him back up and whipped Taker off the ropes. He scored with a clothesline that knocked Taker down onto the mat again before dropping an elbow. Kane turned his back on Taker and faced the booing crowd…but their boos changed to cheers as Taker sat up! Kane didn’t notice as Taker got back to his feet and was stood behind him! When the Monster turned around he walked into a flurry of right and left hands that knocked him across the ring to the ropes. Taker sensing an advantage ran off the opposite ropes and charged in with a massive big boot that sent Kane over the top rope to the outside of the ring!

Kane managed to land on his feet but was incensed that his brother had got the better of him and smashed his hands off the barricade. Taker meanwhile climbed over the top rope onto the apron, he dove off the apron with an axe handle to Kane before kicking him against the barricade. The assault from Taker continued as he turned back to his fists to punch Kane in the head. When he had finished that he walked away from Kane and took a steel chair from the timekeeper…Taker walked back around the ring and raised the chair ready to strike Kane! But he got kicked in the groin and dropped the chair, Kane grabbed it and smashed him instead across the spine with the steel! Taker fell over as Kane burst into more laughter – there was defiantly something wrong inside his head. Kane raised the chair for a second time and connected with a second shot to his brother’s spine before he set it up in a normal seated position. Kane then proceeded to pull up Taker and deliver a massive sidewalk slam onto the open steel chair! Taker grabbed hold of his back as Kane made his way around to the casket. He opened the lid…

Kane then made his way back around to the still grounded Undertaker – who he pulled up onto his shoulder. Taker looked completely knocked out as Kane walked around the outside of the ring and towards the casket. On reaching it Taker fought back and punched Kane in the head…the Big Red Monster then dropped his opponent off his shoulder and was shoved back-first into the ring post! Taker was back in the match! Kane was nailed with more right hands before he was rolled back into the ring. Taker climbed in behind him as Kane got back to his feet, he was whipped off the ropes and Taker came off the other ropes with a flying lariat! Kane sat back up immediately following the move and walked into a DDT for his trouble. Both men were down on the mat after that move…the referee checked on them both and after a pause they both sat up at the same time! Kane and Taker both sat up and looked across from each other before getting back to a standing position.

They both exchanged right hands before Kane managed to duck one and grab his brother around the neck! He didn’t hesitate and delivered a chokeslam! Kane laughed after the move and pulled his brother up…he pulled him up onto his shoulder and headed towards the casket which was positioned right by the ring. Taker was about to be thrown over the top rope into the casket when he managed to slid off Kane’s shoulder…He was now behind the monster and nailed him with some fists before scoring with a massive uppercut! Kane rolled over the top rope but somehow managed to land on the apron and not in the casket…Taker saw a chance and grabbed his brother around the neck! He then climbed over the top rope and chokeslammed his brother THROUGH the casket! Kane had half hit the casket and half hit the side of it…then the whole thing had fallen off the trolley that it was placed on! Kane actually looked legitimately hurt on the outside as WWE officials ran down from the backstage area…

Taker just stood on the apron watching as they replaced the damaged casket on the trolley and attended to Kane. Paul Heyman ran down from the back alongside a load of medics – the Smackdown GM looked very concerned about the well being of the monster. The medics attended to Kane as the WWE officials kept Taker occupied in the ring. Replays were shown of Kane crashing into the casket and then the whole thing just falling off the trolley and hitting the floor…it looked brutal and it looked not very surprising that he was legitimately hurt. Kane was being taken away on a stretcher as we returned to live action…but then he pulled himself off of it! The monster held his back but lumbered back down the aisle! The medics and WWE officials attempted to hold him back but all got knocked down by the Big Red Monster for their trouble! Kane climbed up onto the apron and met his brother with fists! He raked Taker in the eyes and climbed back into the ring…then he signalled for the Tombstone! Kane pulled Taker up onto his shoulder and was ready to score with the tombstone when he was countered and Taker pulled Kane up into a tombstone! Taker…Nailed the Tombstone Piledriver on Kane!

The Deadman then turned his attention to the casket…he was ready to end Kane once and for all when Paul Bearer ran down from the back! Taker mouthed “what are you doing?” as Bearer climbed into the ring wearing a red suit and with his hair dyed brown. Bearer got in Taker’s face as Kane came from behind with a Low Blow! Bearer then kicked Taker in the gut as Kane pulled him into a Tombstone! This looked a screwjob! Kane looked across at Bearer…who shrieked “finish him! Finish him my son!”. Kane nodded and laughed before picking Taker up and knocking him over the top rope. Taker struggled back to his feet by the casket as Kane reached under the ring apron…he grabbed another steel chair. Taker turned around to face his brother and was smashed in the head with the chair! Bearer was screaming with glee from the ring as replays of the shot were shown.

Judgment Day continued...

Taker looked up and was busted open from that shot…Kane nailed a second shot and went for a third…but Taker still had something left!! He grabbed Kane around the neck! He was spitting blood from the mouth as well! But it was all for nothing as he was swiftly kicked in the gut by Kane…The monster pulled him up and delivered a tombstone on the outside of the ring to finish it. Another smile broke out on Kane’s face as his brother lay a destroyed mess on the floor…Taker was pulled up and Kane dumped him into the casket. He took one final look at his brother and slammed the lid shut to win the match.

Winner: Kane

Tazz: Kane has won!

Michael Cole: Yeah but this doesn’t look over yet Tazz!

Bearer joined Kane next to the casket and pulled out some padlocks from his pocket. They both padlocked the casket before Kane slid it off the trolley and into the back of the hearse. The crowd didn’t like this and booed as Bearer shut the boot of the vehicle. Kane jumped into the driver’s seat and he drove it backstage…cameras located backstage managed to catch Kane pulling out of the arena and into Los Angeles…The WWE Judgment Day copyright logo came up in the corner as the hearse screeched away from the Staples Center and Judgment Day came to its conclusion.

Predictions Contest

Ifusmell2100 – Matches 4/8 – Questions 1/5 – Overall 5/13

Jebus – Matches 4/8 – Questions 3/5 – Overall 7/13

StevenWhite – Matches 4/8 – Questions 1/5 – Overall 5/13

Jebus I shall PM you your prize in the near future - in total confidence of course B)

Ratings

Segment 1: Overall Rating: 63% - Crowd Reaction: 51% - Match Quality: 76% - *3/4

Rikishi lost overness from this match. Scotty 2 Hotty lost overness from this match. Sakoda gained overness from this match. Akio gained overness from this match. The WWE Tag Team title has lost image.

Segment 2: Overall Rating: 81% - Crowd Reaction: 63% - Match Quality: 100% - ****1/4

Rey Mysterio lost overness from this match. Ultimo Dragon gained overness from this match. The WWE Cruiserweight title has gained in image.

Segment 3: Overall Rating: 72% - Crowd Reaction: 68% - Match Quality: 77% - **1/4

Segment 4: Overall Rating: 88% - Crowd Reaction: 89% - Match Quality: 87% - ***3/4

Segment 5: Overall Rating: 80% - Crowd Reaction: 83% - Match Quality: 74% - **1/4

The WWE United States title has gained in image.

Segment 6: Overall Rating: 65% - Crowd Reaction: 83% - Match Quality: 25% - -**

Segment 7: Overall Rating: 83% - Crowd Reaction: 84% - Match Quality: 81% - ***

Segment 8: Overall Rating: 87% - Crowd Reaction: 95% - Match Quality: 71% - **1/4

Overall Rating: 76%

Buyrate: 1.54

Attendance: 17,852

Ticket Sales: $1,071,120

PPV Revenue: $3,850,000

WWE Smackdown Preview

Thursday 20th May

The show after Judgment Day is all set to be an explosive affair with the main feature point being Kane and Paul Bearer...Bearer has promised exclusive footage of the end of the Deadman while everyone is hoping he will also shed some light on his return to the ring alongside Kane.

Last week Paul Heyman made a call to a guy named "Jim" (who we would later find out to be Jim Cornette) and wanted the best tag team to come and fight Eddie Guerrero and Edge. This week it is going to happen two on two and I can't wait to see this new team in action.

John Cena was screwed out of the WWE United States Title at Judgment Day...this week he faces the man who cost him the gold! A-Train will meet Cena one on one.

Confirmed Matches

Tag Team Match

Eddie Guerrero and Edge vs. Mystery Team with/Jim Cornette

John Cena vs. A-Train

Judgment Day Rematch!

Kyo Dai :champions: vs. Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty

What a Smackdown we are going to see this Thursday on UPN!

Guest y2gudge

Been catching up over the past week or so and finally read Judgement Day this afternoon. It was a good read with some good matches that I did enjoy - Angle/Guerrero & Taker/Kane stood out for me as your best matches of the night - the return of Paul Bearer was well done and hopefully this signals a Kane Title run with a good storyline for 'The Big Red Machine?!'

*y2gudge*

WWE RAW

Monday 17th May

Greensboro Coliseum – Greensboro –North Carolina

Monday Night RAW was live from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro Carolina! A big crowd cheered as the introduction video came to its conclusion and with a sweep from the camera many “Benoit” signs could be seen.

Jim Ross: Welcome everyone to RAW! Tonight King we have an amazing show for everyone!

Jerry “the King” Lawler: That’s right JR! Christian against Benoit for the World Heavyweight Title, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho against Matt Hardy and a Mystery Partner! That’s not even mentioning the Final Encounter between Mick Foley and Randy Orton!

Jim Ross: But first up tonight King, we shall see the reformation of the two teams battling over the tag titles!

Jerry “the King” Lawler: JR, last week Ric Flair and Batista defeated Booker T and RVD in two separate matches to win the two halves of the tag team championship. While tonight, they will team up again!

Jim Ross: Let’s send it over to the ring.

Evolution’s music started to play around the arena as the new World Tag Team Champions walked out onto the stage. Flair strutted down the ramp ahead of Batista who was following behind slowly. They climbed into the ring and Flair took his robe off, he passed it over the ropes to the ring crew while Batista looked back up the ramp – he was already focusing on the challenge in hand. RVD and Booker T’s joint music cut in as the challengers both walked out onto the stage, Van Dam walked down the ramp as Booker jumped up in front of a wall of flame. Both men slid into the ring together and looked across at their opponents before RVD and Flair climbed through the ropes onto their aprons.

World Tag Team Championship

Ric Flair and Batista :champions: vs. Booker T and Rob Van Dam

Batista grabbed Booker from behind as he was saying something to RVD but the five time WCW champion broke lose of the hold and turned around with a massive right hand that knocked Batista back a step. He locked up with Booker and threw him off the ropes before scoring with a clothesline. Batista didn’t hang around and whipped Booker off the ropes again before pulling him up above his head! Batista military pressed Booker and made the cover, 1…2…RVD broke up the count. The monster of Evolution turned around and shoved RVD out of the way as Booker nailed him from behind. He scored with a few punches and kicks before spearing Batista into the corner and tagging in Van Dam. RVD laid in with some high kicks before flipping backwards and chucking his shoulder into the stomach of Batista! Van Dam monkey tossed Batista out of the corner and into the middle of the ring before scoring with a standing senton! He hooked the leg, 1…2…Kick out.

Batista countered a whip off the ropes and got kicked in the face as he leant over to score a move on RVD. Neckbreaker from Van Dam, and a second cover, 1…2…Kick out. Batista was whipped into his corner and Flair tagged himself into the contest. RVD ran over to Flair and had a clothesline attempt ducked by the legend, Flair fought back with some slaps across RVD’s chest in the corner. The “wooooos!” sounded out around the arena as Flair went to whip RVD across the ring and was countered, the impact flipped Flair onto the top rope before he crashed back down onto the mat. RVD slid in with a vicious dropkick to Flair’s face and made the cover, 1…2…Kick out. Booker extended his hand and was tagged back into the contest as Flair was attempting to get back onto his feet. Booker stomped down on Flair before pulling him up and whipping him off the ropes, the kick to the gut! Booker went for the scissors kick only to have Flair stand up and take him down into the Figure Four Leglock!

Booker was in pain as Flair sat back…He tried to wriggle his way out of it but to no avail as Van Dam outstretched his hand for the tag. There was no way Booker could get out of the submission and he seemed to be fading fast. Then with one almighty push he rolled over and now had the pressure on Flair’s legs! Booker crawled towards his corner and was ready to make the tag to RVD as the referee checked on Flair…then RVD was pulled off the apron! Maven was at ringside and Booker couldn’t make the tag thanks to his interference! The referee spotted the brawl on the outside with Maven and RVD and this allowed Batista to climb into the ring, Booker had released the hold and was shouting to Maven when…from behind he was pulled up into the Demon Bomb! Batista helped Flair to cover Booker! The monster slid out of the ring as the referee turned around, 1…2…3. Thanks to a combined Evolution effort Flair and Batista had managed to retain the World Tag Team Titles!

Winners and STILL World Tag Team Champions: Batista and Ric Flair

Evolution quickly made their way backstage as RVD and Booker T looked on from the ring, both were frustrated after this screwjob.

Jim Ross: That’s typical of Evolution right there King! They out number the better team and use the numbers advantage!

Jerry “the King” Lawler: It’s tactics JR, Wrestling is all about tactics and they are the masters!

Jim Ross: That was not the way I wanted to start RAW folks…

Jerry “the King” Lawler: Hey, wait a minute JR you are meant to be impartial.

Jim Ross: Impartial my Oklahoma ass…

A car pulled up outside the Greensboro Coliseum at this point…tension was building for maybe the Rock or Mick Foley until out stepped the suspended Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade. Both men were laughing and grabbed their kit bags out of the back of their car before heading towards the arena talking amongst themselves.

You’re Suspended…

As both men opened the door to the arena William Regal was revealed standing in the doorway.

William Regal: May I help you two?

Mark Jindrak: Hey Mr Regal, we are here to wrestle so why don’t you step aside.

William Regal: Didn’t you two listen to a word I said last week, you are both suspended until further notice?! Remember?!

Garrison Cade: With no disrespect Mr Regal, how can you suspend the tag team that everyone knows around the globe! We are a tag team that needs no introduction! How can you suspend us!

William Regal: You two ruined my main event…but you know what. You want to be back in the RAW ring! How about you fight for your jobs next week! If you are that good you will take part in a match where either your suspensions will be lifted…or your contracts will be ended. What do you two say…?

Jindrak and Cade talked amongst themselves for a moment before Jindrak turned back to facing Regal.

Mark Jindrak: We accept, and next week you tell your jobber tag team that we are gonna kick their ass!

Jindrak and Cade turned away to leave when Regal shouted out.

William Regal: Ok, I’ll tell the Rock and Mick Foley that!

The cheers could be heard from inside the arena at the mention of the Rock and Mick Foley before Jindrak and Cade came back into shot…they both looked at Regal, Jindrak looked stunned while the look of shock was all over Cade’s face.

William Regal: See you both next week…For the last time!

Jerry “the King” Lawler: WOW JR! The Rock and Sock are going to team up next week!

Jim Ross: The odds look stacked against Jindrak and Cade folks. They are going to have to put in the performance of their lives next week in order to keep their jobs.

On returning from the break the Superheroes music hit around the arena and Rosey led out his fellow superheroes the Hurricane and Captain Cappotelli. Once all three men were in the ring Rodney Mack’s music started up…he walked out alongside Mark Henry in his street gear and was being led down to the ring by Theodore R Long. Rosey didn’t wait around and clobbered Mack with a right hand to get the match underway.

Rosey vs. Rodney Mack

Rosey whipped Mack off the ropes but had a clothesline attempt ducked as Mack turned around and started to nail the Superhero with right hands. Rosey staggered across the ring before Mack whipped him off the ropes into a clothesline of his own. The leg was hooked and the referee made a two count before Rosey kicked out. Mack kicked Rosey on the mat before pulling him up and planting a DDT, He wasn’t finished there though and pulled up Rosey for a second DDT! Long cheered on the outside as Mack hooked the leg again, 1…2…Kick out. Mack once again didn’t hang around and pulled up Rosey, this time he got raked in the eyes and scoop slammed as the superhero headed up onto the top rope. Mack climbed back to his feet as Rosey came off the top rope with a massive crossbody! He hooked the leg as the crowd took a stunned silence. 1…2…Henry pulled the referee out of the ring. Hurricane jumped him from the outside as Captain Cappotelli slid into the ring. He was sizing up Mack but walked straight into a powerbomb from him!

Cappotelli was out cold after that move as Rosey nailed Mack from behind. He went for a superkick and was ducked as the referee slid back into the ring. Mack scored with a sloppy spear to Rosey and hooked the leg, 1…2…3. That was enough to win him the match!

Winner: Rodney Mack

Jim Ross: Well Rodney Mack has defeated Rosey.

Jerry “the King” Lawler: Those supposed superheroes JR fell in the path of the force that is Mack, and look JR! Theodore R Long is in the ring!

Jim Ross: What does Teddy want?

Jerry “the King” Lawler: Now come on JR its THEODORE…

Theodore R Long: Let me holla at ya playa. Tonight ya people watched the black man bring down tha white superheroes. From here on whiteys not gonna hold us black men down, playas ya should bet on black and back the black from here on in. Cause we big black and bad!

Long dropped the microphone and stood in the middle of Henry and Mack as both men taunted to the booing crowd. Replays were shown of how the match ended before a commercial for RAW’s Bad Blood was shown – with Randy Orton as the main feature point. On returning from the video we were back in the arena with JR and the King.

Jim Ross: King we are just four weeks away from the RAW spectacular that will be Bad Blood!

Jerry “the King” Lawler: That’s right JR and there are still many tickets left for the event that shall come live from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio.

Jim Ross: And of course Bad Blood will be live on Pay-Per-View, Sunday June 13th.

Matt Hardy Version 1’s music came over the arena at this point as Hardy walked out onto the stage with a microphone in hand. He looked around the crowd before raising his arm in the air and waiting for his music to stop.

Hardy’s Mystery Partner

Matt Hardy Version 1.0: Matt Hardy…VERSION 1 is here people! (boos) And tonight I am in a top match where I have the chance to beat the heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels. Because let’s face it…HBK is a washed out excuse for a wrestler.

The crowd were shown to be booing again at Hardy’s comments before the sensei of Mattitude continued on with what he had to say.

Matt Hardy Version 1.0: Last week it was announced that I would be in this tag team match tonight against Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho and that how I would have to find myself a partner. Now I turned to the RAW locker room and found nobody good enough to be a team with a master of Mattitude. So I turned to someone who I have always been able to rely on for support during my rise to the top of this business. Ladies and gentlemen I give you the greatest Mattitude Follower of all time…SHANNON MOORE!

Hardy’s music started up again as Smackdown’s Shannon Moore walked out onto the stage from behind the curtain. He was wearing a Version 1 t-shirt and smiled to Hardy before both men walked down the ramp and slid into the ring. Both men climbed turnbuckles before a countdown started on the titantron and reached zero. Fireworks followed it as Chris Jericho appeared on the stage. He shook his extended arms before turning around and heading down the ramp while pointing at Hardy and Moore in the ring. Once in the ring Hardy and Moore didn’t wait and attacked one half of their tag team opponents…they stopped when HBK’s music started up. Michaels himself ran down the ramp and stormed the ring as the match got underway.

Tag Team Match

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 and Shannon Moore vs. Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho

Jericho fought back with some punches to Moore as HBK slid into the ring and bombarded Hardy with rights and lefts. Team Mattitude were knocked over to the ropes before Jericho and HBK both scored with clotheslines to their opponents to the outside of the ring! Jericho slid out after Moore as HBK dared Hardy to get back into the ring with him. Instead the sensei of Mattitude just stood up on the apron as Y2J rolled Moore back into the ring. Both teams now had legal men (Michaels and Moore) as well as two men positioned in their correct corners. HBK launched an attack on Moore and took him down with a snapmere before the Mattitude Follower stood up and ran into a scoop slam. HBK pulled up Moore and whipped him off the ropes before scoring with a walking sidebuster and hooking the leg, 1…2…Hardy broke the count up.

Michaels stood up and looked over to Hardy as he backed up towards his corner and repositioned himself on the apron. This gave Moore a chance to get back into the fight and he took it with a kick to the back of HBK. He followed this up by whipping Michaels off the ropes and delivering a standing dropkick, he made the cover 1…HBK kicked out after one. Moore locked in a headlock before HBK stood up and dropped down onto his back – where Moore was located! Both men hit the mat with a crash as the referee started the ten count. On reaching five HBK sprung up onto his feet and looked over towards Hardy in his corner…but then turned around and tagged Jericho into the match. Y2J nailed Moore with some right hands before whipping him off the ropes…Moore grabbed hold of the top rope to stop the momentum and tagged Hardy into the match.

Hardy kicked Jericho in the gut before looking over to HBK standing in the corner. Y2J got back upright and was nailed in the face by Hardy! He didn’t like this and reigned down on Hardy with punches and kicks over into the corner. Hardy was whipped across the ring into the turnbuckles before Jericho scored with a running bulldog! He was taunting that it was time for the lionsault when HBK reached over and tagged him on the back. Y2J was not happy and argued with HBK in their corner as Hardy was getting some energy back. The referee split the vocal argument between Jericho and Michaels before shoving Jericho across into his corner, Hardy took advantage and scored with a low blow to HBK as he was about to be pulled up! The heartbreak kid folded onto the mat as Hardy dropped the arm! 1…2…Kick out. That was close to a shock win right there!

Hardy got back onto his feet and dared HBK back onto his before Michaels got up and walked into a DDT!

The leader of Mattitude climbed onto the middle turnbuckle and raised his arms in a taunt…but didn’t notice HBK spring back onto his feet! Hardy turned around and jumped off the turnbuckle into the Sweet Chin Music! Moore was going to run across the ring to break up the count but Jericho climbed into the ring and intimidated him as the referee made the count, 1…2…3. HBK had pinned Hardy and had won the match for him and Jericho.

Winners: Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho

HBK looked down on Hardy’s motionless body on the mat before Jericho headed backstage with his work done for the evening. The referee raised HBK’s arm as Moore eventually got the courage to run across the ring to aid his fallen leader.

Jim Ross: What a match that was folks and the heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels has won it!

Jerry “the King” Lawler: This is a tragedy JR! Mattitude should have won! Shawn Michaels stole his way to a win, this was just like Montreal!

Jim Ross: What in the hell are you going on about King?

Jerry “the King” Lawler:…

As HBK headed back up the ramp RAW went to another commercial break.

On returning from the break the cameras went backstage where Terri was standing by with the hardcore legend himself Mick Foley.

Mick Foley Interview

Terri: Mick, tonight it is finally the final chapter in this ongoing saga with you and Randy Orton…

Mick Foley: That’s right Terri. No more behind the back attacks, no more B S, no more being locked up. The future looks good for Mick Foley even if I was to loose this match tonight. I was locked up thanks to this man Terri, locked up away from my family for an action of self defence. If it wasn’t for Rocky I would still be sitting in jail with my options for bail slipping away.

Terri:…

Mick Foley: Terri, it’s now time for this very serious and personal feud between me and Randy Orton to come to its end. I am not hiding behind some crazed, demented or love induced gimmick here tonight. I am myself battling for myself with the prospect of revenge eating away at my insides. And I will win here tonight, I will gain my revenge, I will…I will…

Foley walked away still repeating “I will” to himself as Terri looked on. The camera’s then switched to Randy Orton who was walking down a corridor backstage…He looked focused with his Intercontinental Championship belt strapped around his waist…when Regal walked up to him.

Bad Timing

William Regal: Ah, Mr Orton. I see you are ready to face that poor excuse for a human being in Mick Foley.

Randy Orton: I am Mr Regal, I am going to destroy Mick Foley here tonight and end his career for good.

William Regal: Good, well I’m afraid Mr Orton that I don’t come bringing good news to you because I just got off the phone to the board of directors here in the WWE. They are unhappy about the lack of times you have defended your Intercontinental belt and wanted me to take action…

Randy Orton: So what? I’ll defend the belt when I am ready.

William Regal: They gave me a deadline of next week…so I’m afraid Randy that you will be defending that Intercontinental title next week against the no1 contender Chris Jericho.

Randy Orton: Oh come on Mr Regal! If Mick Foley gets his way I won’t be able to walk by next week let alone defend the belt, it’s just not fair!

William Regal: There is nothing I can do, I wish you luck for tonight…

Regal walked away as a upset and angry Orton kicked the wall and looked down at his belt before heading back off down the corridor.

The bell was rung at ringside as Lillian Garcia was standing in the ring with a microphone. After a pause she started to speak.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, the upcoming contest is…THE FINAL ENCOUNTER No Holds Barred match.

The sound of a car crash hit around the arena as Mick Foley walked out onto the stage with his arm raised in the air. He was alone and looked around the cheering crowd while heading down the ramp…Foley slapped hands with the crowd around the outside of the ring before reaching under the ring and pulling out the 2/4 wrapped in barb wire!

Jerry “the King” Lawler: Holy hell JR! That sicko Foley has already got that 2/4 in hand!

Jim Ross: I actually feel for the kid Randy Orton King, despite what he has done he is going to get his ass kicked here tonight.

Evolution’s music kicked off around the arena as Foley kept tapping the 2/4 wrapped in barb wire into the mat…Orton walked out onto the stage and took a massive gulp while looking down at what he had to face. Orton hesitated and turned back to head off backstage! He took a few steps to the curtain and walked into some right hands from a mystery assailant! It was the Rock! Rock continued to beat down on Orton before running down the ramp with him and sliding him into the grasp of Foley!

The Final Encounter – No Holds Barred

Randy Orton vs. Mick Foley

Foley raised the 2/4 wrapped in barb wire as Orton scored with a low blow to stop the assault from the weapon. Foley dropped the 2/4 as Orton kicked the hardcore legend and picked up the weapon himself! He was ready to strike Foley when he had the blow ducked! Orton was dumped onto his head with a DDT as the 2/4 slid over to the corner of the ring. Foley then stood up and headed back outside the ring again…he reached under the apron and pulled out a trash can filled with kendo sticks, canes and a load of other weapons! Foley slid the can into the ring as Orton was just about getting to his feet. He picked up the trash can once in the ring again and struck Orton over the head with it – spilling half the contents all over the ring. Orton stumbled back against the ropes and Foley charged in with a running knee to the gut! The legend killer folded onto the mat in pain as Foley grabbed a kendo stick…

Orton got back onto his knees and Foley cracked the kendo stick over his head…he was already taking a beating right here! Foley pulled up Orton and whipped him off the ropes before clubbing him over the head with a right hand! Orton pulled himself under the bottom rope quickly on hitting the mat to stop a further assault from taking place…or so he thought. Foley climbed through the ropes onto the apron and as Orton turned around he dove off with an axe handle that sent Orton into the barricade! Foley didn’t stop there though and slammed his opponents head off the barricade itself five times before scoring with another running knee…it looked to knock the sense right out of Orton. Foley didn’t stop though and pulled up Orton before whipping him into the ring steps…He sized up for another knee and charged in before Orton managed to roll out of the way! Foley crashed knee first into the steps and flipped over them with the force of the impact! Replays were shown after that first mistake.

As we went back to live action Orton was shown to now have a steel chair in hand! He clobbered Foley over the head with no hesitation before kicking the hardcore legend up against the barricade. Foley grabbed Orton by the leg and attempted to fight back before he got kick in the face for his trouble. The Intercontinental Champion then slid back into the ring and grabbed the 2/4 wrapped in barb wire…he dared Foley to get into the ring with him! Foley looked on from the outside before getting back onto his feet…Orton continued to shout from the ring as slowly Foley slid under the ropes into the ring and eventually got to his feet. One charge later and Foley was on the floor holding the side of his head, Orton had hit him with the 2/4 when charged at…

Orton dropped down and made the cover on a hurt Foley, 1…2…Kick out. Orton hooked the leg again and still only gained a two count…He pulled Foley up off the mat and whipped him off the ropes before shoving a knee into the gut and an uppercut to Foley’s face with his knee! He dropped down and hooked the leg again, 1…2…Kick out. Foley was not going to lie down! Orton argued with the referee as Foley removed a dirty old sock from his pants! The face drawn on the sock said it all, it was Mr Socko! And Foley secretly away from Orton’s vision placed it over his right hand! Orton reached down to pull up Foley and had Mr Socko shoved down his throat in the mandible claw move! The legend killer struggled around as Foley got back onto his feet! Then from nowhere Orton twisted around and scored with the RKO! He hooked the leg, 1…2…Shoulder up from Foley! Foley had just kicked out of the RKO! And Orton could not believe it!

Orton was pissed and he turned his attention to the 2/4 wrapped in barb wire again…he pulled up the weapon and nailed Foley across the back – pulling at the hardcore legends clothes! Then he ran off the ropes and dropped an elbow drop to Foleys face…with the barb wire 2/4 angled under his elbow! It was horrific! Foley’s body sprung up from the impact while his face exploded into a bloody mess! Orton pulled up Foley and signalled it was time to finish him off…but forgot Foley still had Mr Socko! It was once again plunged down his throat! Orton countered out of it again and set Foley up for a second RKO…that was countered! Foley dropped the double arm DDT on the Intercontinental Champion before hooking the leg, 1…2…3! Foley had won!

Winner: Mick Foley

Foley had his arm raised in victory as a lifeless Orton lay with a small amount of his opponent’s blood over him. Foley’s face continued to bleed as the Rock came down from the back and aided his long time friend up the ramp to the backstage area.

Jim Ross: He done it King! Foley defeated Orton…and you have to wonder if that was his last ever hardcore match in his career folks.

Jerry “the King” Lawler: Randy Orton gave it his all JR, you can’t deny that and he done it without any help either.

Jim Ross: Both men gave it their all King, and I think it’s nice that Mick Foley has walked out of here with the victory under his belt.

Backstage a camera was focused in on the World Heavyweight Title belt, it focused out and revealed the champion himself Chris Benoit standing backstage with Terri.

Chris Benoit Interview

Terri: Chris Benoit, coming up next you defend your World Heavyweight Title against the challenge of Christian. But it doesn’t end there because Triple H will be the special guest referee. What do you have to say about this?

Chris Benoit: Well you see Terri, I have in one sense the odds staked against me tonight. But on the other hand I have the odds staked in my favour…Christian has pissed off both me and Hunter and has done himself no favours when it comes to gaining a World Title shot. But I have thought about this and realized that I could lose the title tonight, and there could be nothing I could do to stop it…

Terri: What do you mean by that Chris?

Chris Benoit: If Hunter wants me to loose the belt, how am I going to stop him? He is the match official and will make the decision to see who wins the match. If I lay a finger on him…I can loose the match…Hell he could even award the title to Christian by a disqualification if he wanted to. It’s a tough situation.

Terri: Well good luck Chris…

Benoit mouthed thanks before heading off towards the ring…

Jim Ross: It’s time folks, Chris Benoit vs. Christian for the World Title.

Jerry “the King” Lawler: With Triple H as the special referee! It’s going to be mega!

On returning from the break Triple H’s music hit around the arena. The Game himself walked out with a referee shirt on and his normal water bottle in hand before taking a sip and spraying some of the contents into the air. HHH walked down the ramp and climbed onto the apron before taking another sip and throwing the water bottle into the crowd. He then angled his body back and sprayed some more water in the air before climbing through the ropes into the ring. Christian’s music cut in next as the challenger for the World Heavyweight Title walked out onto the stage. He pointed out to the crowd while heading down the ramp and once in the ring offered his hand to the referee…HHH looked at it and after a pause accepted the handshake – which visibly pleased the challenger for the World Title as a massive smirk broke across his face. The happiness from him was interrupted as “Whatever” by Our Lady Peace hit over the sound system in the Greensboro Coliseum…Benoit walked out onto the stage with the World Heavyweight Title over his left shoulder. Once he was in the ring he hesitantly passed the belt over to HHH – who looked at it before raising it in the air and calling for the bell.

World Heavyweight Championship

Chris Benoit :champion: vs. Christian

With Triple H as the Special Guest Referee

Benoit looked across the ring at Christian before the challenger extended his hand…Benoit looked at it for a few moments before slapping it away and he started to nail Christian with some right hands. Christian ducked a clothesline and was planted with a German Suplex for his trouble! Benoit made the cover, 1……2…Kick out by Christian. Benoit was already not happy and got into the face of Triple H for what he thought was a slow count. From behind Christian attempted to roll up Benoit and just managed to get himself caught in the Crippler Crossface! Christian squirmed all over the ring before he tapped on the mat! But HHH didn’t see it because he was “distracted” by a fan in the crowd…Benoit released the submission and made his way over to the referee. The champion turned HHH around and got into his face before Christian jumped him from behind with an axe handle. Benoit turned around and was nailed with two punches before being whipped off the ropes and planted with a running clothesline.

Christian then pulled up Benoit again and whipped him into the corner, the running baseball slide was scored next as Benoit’s left leg snapped back against the bottom turnbuckle! He held it in what looked legitimate pain as Christian rolled up the champion from the corner, 1..2.Kick out. That seemed a fast count from HHH…Christian didn’t dwell and locked in a ground headlock on Benoit. He managed to wrap his feet around the bottom rope but co-incidentally Triple H was facing away from the ropes and didn’t notice this! Christian eventually released the hold and threw Benoit up against the corner again; the challenger charged in with a clothesline and was ducked! Benoit nailed Christian up against the corner before pulling himself up (not to put weight on his bad leg) in front of him and nailing some more punches. The champion then re-arranged Christian and pushed him into a seated position on the top rope…Benoit gingerly climbed up the turnbuckles to a similar sort of level while nursing his bad leg and prepared for the superplex!

Benoit flipped Christian over and scored with the top rope superplex! Triple H checked on Christian as both men were down and hurt after that manoeuvre. Benoit slowly managed to crawl across the ring and drop and arm over Christian! 1……2……Kick out. The crowd voiced their displeasure at what they saw as another slow count, Benoit couldn’t argue though, his left leg was still playing up and causing him problems…

Christian managed to get up before Benoit and stomped down on the champion before pulling him up and planting a suplex he made the cover, 1…2…Kick out. Christian looked down at Benoit’s bad leg and smiled before locking in a leg lock on the very same leg! Benoit was riding about in pain all over the mat as Triple H screamed to Benoit “do you give up!?!” Benoit shook his head and with one shove pushed HHH into Christian! Triple H was not happy and kicked Christian out of the submission hold before pulling up Benoit and planting the pedigree on the World Heavyweight Champion!

Christian got back up to his feet and patted HHH on the back while pointing down at the motionless Benoit…Triple H turned around and then kicked Christian in the gut, Pedigree to the challenger! Christian was now also laid out! HHH grabbed Benoit and pulled him into the cover over Christian…1…2…3. Benoit retained while not being conscious! The double pedigree from HHH had left both the champion and challenger lifeless at the conclusion of the match!

Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Benoit

Triple H looked down on the two men before grabbing the World Heavyweight Championship and placing it over Benoit’s waist…he raised the arm of the champion before William Regal’s music started up around the arena and the RAW GM walked out onto the stage…

Regal awards Triple H

William Regal: Triple H, I knew it was going to be difficult for you to hold back your feelings towards these two wrestlers here tonight…But actually I didn’t put you in this position to award you for being a good referee, just to see if you could be the top man out of all three of these great men. And you are, you are proving that to me with you as the only man standing.

HHH nodded from the ring as Regal took a pause before continuing.

William Regal: I award for what I see as success, and I am going to award you Triple H. You get your chance to win what means the most to you. Because at Bad Blood you will face Chris Benoit with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line!

Triple H smiled and mouthed “thank you” to Regal on the stage before taunting on all four turnbuckles after that announcement from Regal.

Jim Ross: Benoit retains thanks to Triple H folks and now the leader of Evolution has a World Title match at Bad Blood!

Jerry “the King” Lawler: Triple H has left both Christian and Chris Benoit on the mat out cold JR!

Jim Ross: What a RAW! We shall see you next week folks!

The World Wrestling Entertainment logo faded in on the lifeless Chris Benoit with his belt as RAW came to its conclusion.

Tuesday 18th May

RAW Ratings

Segment 1: Overall Rating: 79% - Crowd Reaction: 83% - Match Quality: 73% - **1/4

Segment 2: Overall Rating: 77%

Segment 3: Overall Rating: 58% - Crowd Reaction: 45% - Match Quality: 72% - *1/4

Segment 4: Overall Rating: 67%

Segment 5: Overall Rating: 80% - Crowd Reaction: 81% - Match Quality: 80% - **3/4

Segment 6: Overall Rating: 83%

Segment 7: Overall Rating: 88%

Segment 8: Overall Rating: 79% - Crowd Reaction: 83% - Match Quality: 70% - **

Segment 9: Overall Rating: 77%

Segment 10: Overall Rating: 88% - Crowd Reaction: 82% - Match Quality: 94% - ****1/4

Segment 11: Overall Rating: 73%

Overall Rating: 76%

Rating: 5.80

Attendance: 8,013

Ticket Sales: $320,520

Wednesday 19th May

RAW Preview

Last week saw the surprise and shocking announcement from RAW GM William Regal that Triple H due to his actions as referee during the World Title match between Christian and Chris Benoit would be facing the champion at Bad Blood...This week the champion is said to have some words for the man that could have cost him the title - but didn't...Expect fireworks when the top two intense superstars on RAW face off.

Last week Mick Foley defeated Randy Orton in what he confirmed as his last ever MATCH in his wrestling career...Orton is expected to turn up and defend his World Intercontinental Championship against Chris Jericho in the main event while Foley will be sitting at home. Who will team up with the Rock against Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade? Remember Jindrak and Cade need to win to lift their suspention and to keep their jobs!

The superheroes were destroyed last week when the now known "Back Da Black" squad had Rodney Mack defeat Rosey in singles action. This week Theodore R Long has got some in-ring time to make his point to a RAW superstar...what will he have to say? Find out Monday.

Finally we also have confirmed that the member of Evolution that cost RVD and Booker T the World Tag Team Titles will meet RVD in singles action - with Evolution banned from ringside.

RAW is shaping up as one massive show...Tune in Monday!

Confirmed Matches

World Intercontinental Championship

Randy Orton :champion: vs. Chris Jericho

Tag Team Match

If Cade and Jindrak win their suspension is lifted…

Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade vs. The Rock and Mystery Partner

Rob Van Dam vs. Maven

nice diary man... just read it all and its great... loved Judgment Day... I too would like Kane in the title picture... Was dissapointed that Foley won on RAW... i thought you could of had Orton win to further push him up the ranks... Keep it up man!

Thanks for the reply phatman, I also would like to see Kane in the title picture but typical of me I have overplanned ahead. But I think the storyline plans for Kane will more than make up for any lack of title belts around his waist...

I thought seeing as the No Holds Barred match would be the last match Foley would wrestle in (in my diary) it was only fair for Orton to loose - I cans see your logic behind Orton being put over by Foley but I don't want to push him too soon, there are many months yet till I want him further up the roster.

Glad you are enjoying the diary overall though man, thanks for the reply and I hope you enjoy how the future unfolds.

TafkaCastroneves

Wednesday 19th May

WWE releases Rico

Today World Wrestling Entertainment released a statement that they had released RAW brand wrestler Rico from his contract. The release has come as a shock to many people backstage on the RAW brand. Rico is said to be pretty upset about losing his job after spending many years in OVW preparing for the main roster... One wrestler has commented on how WWE were: "Out of line to release a guy who had given so much of his life to the company over the years". The shock of this release has spread all over the locker room with past rumors stating that Rico was expecting a Intercontinental title push at some point over this year...It has without a doubt caught the superstars attention.

Meanwhile his manager Miss Jackie (Jackie Gayda) has been taken off the active RAW roster and sent back to Ohio Valley Wrestling - probably for a Women's division push in the future.