That new Britney Spears song is...Brilliant?

Guest Angry Baboon

Guest Angry Baboon

I heard "Toxic" today and it's by far the most original pop song I've ever heard in the last 4 years. By far my favorite song of this year, actually.

Since I doubt Britney composed the music herself, does anyone know who did?

Also, her voice has got MUCH better.

Go Britney.

That song is catchy, but come on the video also helps ;) I've never of thought I would enjoy a Britney Spears song, but here comes toxic. I don't love it, but it's good. Wait....I also liked Hit me Baby one more time....but hey, I was younger.

So do you like Black hair Britney or Red Hair Britney, or the regular Britney?

Edited by Laice_

Black hair > blonde. Same with Ashlee Simpson.

Anyway, Toxic is decent. I prefer her new song actually (the one where she offs herself in the video). Not as upbeat or whatever but it gets in my head damnit and I can't get it out.

Personally, I think Ashlee Simpson is ugly, but looks better as a blonde. But I agree Britney Spears looked damn good with black hair in that video. The red hair look was crappy, but that might've been because of make-up that went along with it.

The best parts of the video are her in that glittery catsuit in the all white background, though.

And I hate Everytime, or whatever that newer BS (appropriate initials, don'tcha think?) song is called.

Quite a good song, was quite surprised by it...

And wait, Brit has had red hair? When was this? Me likey red heads :D

In the video, she has on several different outfits, with different wigs (NOT her hair dyed). And the red wig is regular red, NOT red like on a true redhead. So she looks like an anime character, or something like that.

Ugh. I admit that it's a catchy song, but most pop is. I would have to say that this is one of the most annoying Spears song's I've heard, because of the whole digital voice editing in a couple of parts.

P.S. hurrah for Spears side boobs. B)