WWE: The New Beginning

DYSI

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><TITLE>World Wrestling Entertainment: After WrestleMania XX, Bringing The Brands Together. Finally. </TITLE><STYLE type=text/css>BODY { }BODY { FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 220%; FONT-FAMILY: verdana}P { FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 220%; FONT-FAMILY: verdana}TD { FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 220%; FONT-FAMILY: verdana}</STYLE><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"><meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0"><meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document"><title>New Page 1</title></HEAD><body bgcolor="#FFCC99"><p align="left"><b><font color="#FF0000">Raw</font></b><br>April 26th, 2004<br>Announcers: <b>Jim Ross </b>&amp; <b>&quot;The Coach&quot; Jonathon Coachman</b></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>Chris Jericho </b>vs.<b> Rene Dupree<BR></b></font><font color="#000000">Theshow opened with some still shots from last night's pay per view, Backlash. Theusual intro/pyro followed before it was time for the first match of the night.And what a match it was. A red hot opener here, with Jericho taking on theFrenchman, Rene Dupree. Dupree took it to Jericho for much of the match, howeveras the finish neared it was Y2J on top. After reversing out of a Russian LegSweep, Jericho nailed a bulldog and then the Lionsault before eventually lockingin the Walls of Jericho for the submission victory.<BR>Winner: <b>Chris Jericho</b><BR><b>(84</b>,87, 80<b>)</b></font></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>Y2J Calls Christian Out, Right Now!<BR></b></font><font color="#000000">AfterJericho's win over Dupree, he wasn't in a mood for celebration. He was in a moodfor revenge. Jericho called out Christian to come and face him in the ring,right then and there. Jericho awaited Christian's response for a while, but Christian wasstill nowhere to be seen. Eventually Jericho'd had enough and decided that ifChristian wouldn't come to him, then he would come to Christian. Y2J headed tothe backstage area in search for Christian, in an exciting start to RAW.<BR><b>(85)</b></font></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>Tension In Evolution?<BR></b></font><font color="#000000">Inthe back Randy Orton was talking to fellow Evolution members Ric Flair andBatista. Orton said that while HHH didn't win the World title at Backlash,everyone else in Evolution had gold. He said thats why HHH doesn't have a matchtonight, and they did. Orton said that he wasn't sure if HHH was going to behere tonight or not, and told Flair and Batista not to worry about it, and justconcentrate on their match. HHH then stormed into the room, and apparently he'dheard everything Orton had to say. HHH asked Orton if he head a problem with&quot;The Game&quot; to which Orton said he didn't. HHH told the other threemembers of Evolution not to worry about HHH, because he's going to make sure hegets his title back, one way or another. HHH told the trio to make sure thatdefeated Rob Van Dam, Edge and Rhyno later on tonight and he had their back ifthey needed it.<BR><b>(80)</b></font></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>Kane </b>vs. <b>Val Venis<BR></b></font><font color="#000000">Thismatch was a downright squash, just as many matches involving the monsterous Kanehave been as of late. The commentators consistantly reminded us about Kane'sdemolition of Shawn Michaels throughout the match, explaining that was why&quot;HBK&quot; wasn't here tonight. Kane made quick work of &quot;The BigValbowski&quot; with Venis struggling to get any offense in. In the end Kanepicked up the victory after hitting a thunderous Chokeslam for the three countvictory.<BR><BR</font>Winner: <b> Kane</b><BR><b>(80</b>, 81, 78<b>)</b></font></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>The Game's Last Shot?<BR></b></font><font color="#000000">TripleH made a visit to GM Eric Bischoff, talking about the world title situation. HHHmade it clear to Bischoff that he wanted a rematch from Backlash, and at firstit seemed as if Bischoff wasn't inerested. However, after HHH pleaded withBischoff some more, the GM agreed to granting Triple H a World title shot nextweek on RAW, under one condition. Bischoff stated that this would be Triple H'sLAST title shot .. for now, anyway. The GM told HHH that if he lost to Benoitnext week, he would find himself out of the title picture for quite some time.Triple H agreed and thanked Bischoff for the title shot, before promising thatnext week he would finally regain his championship.<BR><b>(87)</b></font></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>Shelton Benjamin </b>vs.<b> D-VonDudley<BR>European Title Match<BR></b></font><font color="#000000">BeforeBenjamin defended his newly won title against one half of the Dudley Boyz,Theodore Long got on the mike and bragged about his client's win at Backlash.Long said that Benjamin is the greatest athlete in WWE, and would defend thetitle against all challengers that RAW has to offer. Benjamin's first titledefense was quite impressive aswell, as he went on to defeat D-Von in just threeminutes. Thanks to a distraction from Long, Benjamin was able to nail theSuperkick for the three count victory.<BR>Winner: <b>Shelton Benjamin</b><BR><b>(77</b>,78 ,77<b>)</b></font></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>Threatening To Defect?<BR></b></font><font color="#000000">Wesaw Eric Bischoff talking to someone on the phone, when Matt Hardy came into theGM's office. As Bischoff finished his conversation, Matt complained about onceagain not having a match. He said that he's had enough of being held down onRAW, and if things didn't change soon, &quot;Version 1&quot; would be a talentexclusive to SmackDown! Bischoff apologized to Matt, saying that he'd had a lotof other things on his mind lately. However, Bischoff said that he'd personallymake sure that Matt would have a match next week. He then told Matt that if heplayed his cards right, he might even find himself with an IC title shot sooneror later. Matt thanked Bischoff before leaving the room, obviously lookingforward to his match next week.<BR><b>(76)</b></font></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>Evolution </b>vs. <b>Rob Van Dam, Edge </b>&amp;<b>Rhyno<BR></b></font>After Orton retained the IC title against Rhyno and Flairand Batista retained the World Tag Team titles last night at Backlash, Evolutionseemed quite confident heading into tonight's six man tag match. Early on itlooked as if Evolution's confidence was rightly deserved as Evolution controlledthe match, largely due to them being able to isolate Rob Van Dam for much of thematch. However, when RVD made the tag to Rhyno, things weren't looking good forEvolution. With his men in trouble, Triple H made his way down to the ring totry and swing the momentum .. with Flair distracting the referee, HHH stormedthe ring and looked to take out Rhyno with his sledgehammer. However, Rhynododged it, and Orton found himself being pinned for the three count afterrecieving a sledgehammer shot to the forehead. After the match there was someobvious tension between Evolution, especially between Orton and Triple H.<BR>Winners:<font color="#000000"><b>Rob Van Dam, Edge </b>&amp;<b> Rhyno</b></font><BR><b>(81</b>,83, 77<b>)</b></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>Bigger Fish To Fry<BR></b></font><font color="#000000">ChrisLeary was standing by ready to speak with Christian, regarding his followingmatch with World champion Chris Benoit. Firstly, he asked why Christian didn'tgo out and face Jericho earlier on tonight. Leary implied that Christian mightbe scared of Jericho, which upset the &quot;C-Man.&quot; Christian said thatthere's only one reason why he didn't answer Jericho tonight, and that wasbecause he had more important things on his mind. Like, beating the worldheavyweight champion. Christian said that all his peeps are tired of seeing himdestroy Y2J over and over again. He told Leary that tonight was the first stepto becoming the World Heavyweight champion.<BR><b>(80)</b></font></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>Chris Benoit </b>vs.<b> Christian<BR></b></font><font color="#000000">Thisweek's main event will go down as one of the best RAW matches of the year. Thechampion was at his awesome best, fresh off of a title defense at Backlash, andthe challenger was out to prove a point. As the finish neared, with the refdown, Christian was getting ready to take out the champion with his own titlebelt. However, Chris Jericho sprinted down to the ring, making the save andtaking out Christian with the belt. Benoit then made it to his feet, beforehitting the Swandive Headbutt for the three count victory. After the matchChristian was furious as Jericho laughed at Christian while backing up the ramp.In the ring Chris Benoit celebrated with the World Heavyweight title. And thenTriple H came out to the top of the ramp and stared Benoit down as RAW went offof the air.<BR>Winner: <b>Chris Benoit</b><BR><b>(91</b>, 87, 95<b>)</b></font></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000">Overall Rating -<b> </b></font><b> <font color="#FF0000">82</font></b><font color="#FF0000">; TV Rating -<font color="#000000"><b> </b></font><b>5.68 </b></font><font color="#000000"><font color="#FF0000">Attendance -<b> 75</b></font></font><font color="#FF0000"><b>30</b></font></p></body></html>

Thanks to all who gave feedback from Backlash. Twas very much appreciated. Oh, and D-Xtreme, thanks for pointing out the Benoit's hometown mistake (Y) It is Edmonton .. I dunno where Calgary came from.

As for the Predictions Contest ... Baby Hewey PM'ed me, Chally didn't, so I went with Baby Heweys match - Christian vs Chris Benoit .. actually I was planning on booking Christian vs Benoit anyway, so I killed two birds with one stone.

I hope you enjoy RAW, because I think it's a pretty good show, and I enjoyed writing it.

it was a good match man. I like the main event he picked, or you picked. I like a main event featuring two great canuckers beating each other senseless! Now thats ratings. Hmm...I just think Matt wont get a match next week...bisch fools him and Matt repays him by quittting RAW and returning to SmackDown!

WWE SmackDown! Preview, April 29th 2004

After retaining his WWE Heavyweight Championship last week on SmackDown!. Eddie Guerrero teams up with Booker T; who was cost a match last week against Charlie Haas thanks to an Angle Slam by Kurt Angle. Those two will team up as they face the man that lost to Eddie Guerrero last week, The Big Show and Kurt Angle. With The Big Show frustrated after his loss last week, there's no telling how The Big Show will take his frustration out in tonight's tag team match!

Also tonight, after getting a huge win last week thanks to Kurt Angle. Charlie Haas will go up against the fast paced, Rey Mysterio in one-on-one action. Will Chavo Guerrero show his face tonight during this match-up?

And after being outsmarted once again by John Cena, Scott Steiner will take on Billy Kidman's partner, Paul London. Can London survive this match against the much larger Scott Steiner?

And lastly tonight, after demolishing Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty over the past few weeks. The WWE Tag Team Champion, Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade have been said to announce an open challenge to any team in the back-- who will accept their challenge?

Raw was a great show, HHH/Benoit is gonna be good next week and I can smell Orton accidentally costing HHH the match leading to them feuding.....

Glad you used Christian/Benoit as the main event, Hopefully there will be more main events with Christian in it :D

Raw was great and I'm looking forward to Smackdown

Great RAW, and yes!! CLB for champ! The peeeeps command thee! :D Also great seeing how you brought up the fact matt since coming to RAW had been living on jobberville street. Though whether he stays on RAW or goes to SD! i'm sure matt will have some thing coming his way in the form of a feud or title shot ( he better any ways...* shakes fist in the air ). Also the SD! preview looks pretty good besides cade and jindrak holding the titles and what appears to be Too Cool Version 2.0 feuding with them. :(

Also NO PAPA BOOKER SHANGO! Thank god!

SmackDown!

April 29th 2004

Commentators: Michael Cole & Jerry "The King" Lawler

The Day Of Judgment Is Near...

The show begins with an unusual start, as General Manager Paul Heyman is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand-- and the crowd is all over him with a loud chorus of boos.

Paul Heyman: "Just for the record... I am only out here because The Undertaker is not here tonight and I can finally roam the hallways like a free man-- like everyone should be in their arena."

The crowd boos for numerous things, mainly The Undertaker's absence from tonight's show.

Paul Heyman: "But now onto further-- and more important matters... Last week The Big Show was done wrong, and as I saw the frustration in his eyes as he chokeslammed the referee STRAIGHT to the mat... I decided, as the General Manager of SmackDown that at Judgment Day he WILL face the WWE Heavyweight Champion, Eddie Guerrero... in a No Disqualification Match!"

With the crowd booing louder at the fact that The Big Show is getting yet another title shot at Judgement, Paul Heyman interrupts.

Paul Heyman: "At Judgment Day there will be NO lucky wins, no count outs, No Disqualification!"

While the crowd continues to boo the General Manager's decision making, Heyman strolls around the ring, thinking of what he is going to say next.

Paul Heyman: "Last week on SmackDown, The Undertaker-- just like Eddie Guerrero, was lucky. And the only reason the FBI didn't get the job done last week, is because they were intimidated. But you see, at Judgment Day, The Rock WILL NOT be intimidated when he looks up and sees that... cell hanging over his head. Oh, did I forget to mention that's it's a Hell In A Cell Match?"

The crowd cheers for the Judgment Day Match as Paul Heyman's music starts to play.

(88)

(Commercial Break)

The Most Dominate Tag Team?

After the commercial break, the WWE Tag Team Champions, Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade were standing in the ring with their belts over their shoulders. With the crowd booing the young champions, Jindrak puts the microphone up to his lips as he begins to speak.

Mark Jindrak: "Since both Rikishi and Scotty won't be around for awhile because of how dominate of a team we are-- injuring both of their backs and putting them on the shelf."

Jindrak then hands the microphone over to Cade as the crowd was giving little heel heat towards Jindrak's words.

Garrison Cade: "So tonight we have an open NON-TITLE challenge to any two people in the back that think they can compete with the tag team champions..."

As the crowd awaits The Morgans, Bashams, or even Kidman and London. Shannon Moore's music starts as Moore makes his way out onto the stage! With Jindrak and Cade both laughing at Shannon, Jindrak grabs a hold of the microphone before getting himself together and responding to Shannon's entrance.

Mark Jindrak: "Is this a joke?"

Shannon Moore: "You may think it's funny now, but when my partner comes out-- you won't be laughing. Ya'see, my partner has experience in this type of match... heck, you can even say he's a bit 'off the wall' or crazy. But, this is no joke."

Right as Shannon finishes his sentence, some old unfamiliar music starts up... and Jeff Hardy runs out and poses at every side of the stage, getting a huge reaction-- mainly from the teenage girl section. With the Tag Team Champions confused, Hardy pats Moore's back as the two begin to run down the ramp for their match.

(51)

Mark Jindrak and Jeff Hardy lost in overness

Shannon Moore & Jeff Hardy vs. Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade

Non-Title Match

As Moore and Hardy slide into the ring, Jindrak and Cade quickly exit at the other end with titles in hand. After moments of procrastinating, Jindrak and Cade finally enter the ring as the match begins.

Near the end of the match, with Moore and Jindrak in the ring as the legal men. Shannon was being manhandled by the taller, bigger Mark Jindrak as Jindrak has Moore against the ropes. Jindrak grabs Shannon and sends him across the ring. As Moore ducks a clothesline-- both men turn around as Shannon connects with a dropkick to the head of Jindrak as both men are down. After a minute or two of crawling to their partners, both Hardy and Cade were tagged in as Hardy gained the momentum from the fans. Hardy takes Garrison down with a clothesline as Cade gets back up-- before being dropkicked back down to the mat. Hardy then takes his shirt off before climbing up to the top rope and doing his usual routine before jumping off-- nailing the Swanton Bomb! Hardy leans back on Cade before grabbing a leg, getting the three count victory.

After the match, Jindrak pulls Cade out of the ring as the two retreat slowly up the ramp. Meanwhile in the ring, Hardy and Moore climb the turnbuckles, celebrating their win with the fans.

Winners: Shannon Moore & Jeff Hardy

(74, 64, 85)

The Easy Ride To End?

The camera's then go backstage where Josh Matthews is standing with a microphone in hand as Scott Steiner is standing right next to him.

Josh Matthews: "I'm standing here backstage along side Scott Steiner. Scott, over the last few weeks, John Cena has outsmarted you-- costing you a match against Billy Kidman, AND giving you the FU after you tried to attack him after his match against Bradshaw last week.--"

Steiner quickly snatches the microphone out of Josh's hand before addressing his statements.

Scott Steiner: "Say another word and I'll slap those sissy glasses off you're damn face. --Now ever since I stepped foot into SmackDown, Cena has been a pest-- and if he continues to piss me off Josh, I'll just have to snap his neck with this..."

Scott then raises a lead pipe into the camera's picture as he has somewhat of a smile on his face. Steiner then lowers the pipe back to his side as he continues to speak.

Scott Steiner: "And even though Cena had the upper hand the past few weeks-- at Judgment Day, with Paul Heyman's own approval. It'll be John Cena versus Big Poppa Pump, for the WWE United States Title. And after I whoop his sorry ass all over the arena, his easy ride around his waist-- will become mine... because Big Poppa Pump's your hook up, holla if ya hear me!"

Steiner then slams the microphone on the chest of Josh Matthews before walking off, leaving Josh hurting.

(81)

(Commercial Break)

Finishing The Favor?

Coming back from the commercial break, the camera's are backstage in the General Manager's locker room where Heyman is seen sitting. Just then The Rock barges in the room, slamming the door behind him.

The Rock: "What in the blue hell are you thinking, Paul? The Rock just came back at Wrestlemania 20-- and you want The Rock in a Cell with The Undertaker?! I have a career besides wrestling, Paul."

Paul Heyman: "With all due respect, Rock. You need to calm down. I know you can beat The Undertaker once more-- but this time The Rock will FINISH the favor that brought him here to SmackDown in the first place..."

Heyman and Rock have their eyes locked on each other as tension is filling the air.

(90)

Paul London vs. Scott Steiner

As Kidman's music starts up, Paul London makes his way out to a small reaction from the crowd, as the crowd was expecting Kidman along with him. As London makes his way down the ramp, slapping some fans hands, he rolls into the ring to get ready for his match. Siren's then blare over the arena as Scott Steiner's music begins to play. As the crowd is all over Steiner, Scott ignores them as he makes his way down the ramp with lead pipe in hand. Big Poppa Pump then slowly enters the ring as the referee argues with Scott to drop the pipe before the match begins.

Coming near the end of the one-sided match, Steiner finally decides to end it as London is struggling to get to his feet after the brutal match that he's been in with an angry Steiner. Steiner then walks over to Paul as he kicks him in the gut, putting him between his legs and powerbombing him into the turnbuckle! Steiner then shows off his muscles before grabbing the leg of London, and dragging him to the middle of the ring. Steiner then puts London on his stomach before sitting over him-- locking London in the Steiner Recliner! After a few minutes, the referee finally notices that London has past out from the pain and calls for the bell!

After the match, with the referee looking over at London, Steiner walks over to his corner as he picks his lead pipe up! Just then John Cena's music hits as Steiner turns around to look. Cena then walks out, seriously, and stares down Steiner. Steiner then walks against the ropes and yells towards Cena, pointing his lead pipe towards him. After a few tense moments of staring and trash talking, Cena backs away, unlatching his title off from his waist and raising it over his head before doing his 'you can't see me' taunt towards Steiner.

Winner: Scott Steiner

(71, 67, 75)

The Guerrero's Headed Towards The Ring?

With Cole and Lawler talking about the Charlie Haas, Rey Mysterio match being next. The camera's cut backstage where the WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Chavo Guerrero, and his dad, Chavo Guerrero Sr. are seen walking towards the ring.

(68)

(Commercial Break)

Charlie Haas vs. Rey Mysterio

Coming back from the break, Chavo Guerrero is seen wearing a headset as he is sitting by Jerry "The King" Lawler, with his father sitting next to him without one. As the crowd is still booing the Chavo's, Charlie Haas' music begins to play as they continue their jeers for the cocky couple. Haas and Keibler make their way onto the stage as Haas raises his hands in the air while Stacy claps for her man. The couple then continues down the ramp as most of the male fans start a small 'puppies' chant. Charlie then makes his way onto the ring apron before sitting on the middle rope and allowing Stacy to bend all the way down before entering the ring. Mysterio's music quickly ends the boos to cheers as he pops out of stage left. With Chavo Guerrero staring him down, Mysterio makes his way down the ramp, slapping some fans hands before sliding into the ring. As Mysterio climbs to the top rope, doing his usual ritual, he gives Chavo a stare before jumping off the top rope to start the match.

Approaching the end of the match, Haas is in control after a quick distraction via Stacy Keibler. Haas then attempts a german suplex-- but Rey flips out, landing on his feet! Haas turns around and gets greeted with a dropkick as Charlie quickly falls to the middle rope-- throat first! As the crowd cheers-- expecting the 619, but Chavo Guerrero removes his headset and quickly tries to distract Mysterio! Mysterio then runs at Charlie-- but jumps over Haas-- splashing down on Chavo at ringside! With the crowd going crazy, Mysterio slowly gets back to his feet as he slowly enters the ring. With Charlie already up, Mysterio gets up to his feet-- but is taken down by a quick superkick to the jaw as Haas caught Rey by surprise. Charlie then quickly covers Mysterio, getting the three count victory, thanks from the distraction by Chavo Guerrero!

After the match, Haas and Stacy Keibler make their way up the ramp, celebrating their win as Chavo Sr. enters the ring. With Chavo Sr. standing over Rey, yelling at him in spanish. Guerrero Sr. goes to exit the ring to check on his son-- but Mysterio gets to his feet before Chavo can exit-- dropkicking Sr. out of the ring, onto his son at ringside! With the crowd laughing and cheering, Mysterio raises a fist before exiting the ring to go up the ramp.

Winner: Charlie Haas

(83, 79, 87)

Charlie Haas gained in overness

Who Did It?

With Michael Cole sounding frantic after getting some information from the back. The camera's quickly cut backstage where Eddie Guerrero can be seen unconscious; surrounded by EMT's checking on him, as they ask Guerrero who attacked him. But Guerrero doesn't respond.

(90)

(Commercial Break)

Kurt Angle & The Big Show vs. Booker T & Eddie Guerrero

Coming back from the commercial break, Kurt Angle's music starts up as the crowd starts the automatic 'You Suck' chant. Kurt Angle then makes his way out onto the stage, ignoring the boos as he continues down the ramp. Angle stops halfway down the ramp as he raises his fingers in the air, causing red, white, and blue pyro's to shoot out from behind him. Angle then continues down the ramp before entering the ring and awaiting his partner. Just then The Big Show's music cues up as the angry giant slowly makes his way out, with a menacing look slapped on his face after losing to Eddie Guerrero last week. Show then begins to walk down the ramp as he stares down a few fans wearing Eddie Guerrero T-shirts and holding Eddie Guerrero signs. Big Show then grabs the top rope to get onto the ring apron before climbing over it to enter the ring. The Big Show doesn't say a word to his partner as Kurt Angle backs away, playing it smart. Booker T's music then starts up as the crowd finally starts to cheer. Booker T comes out from behind the curtain, with his ribs clearly wrapped after the Angle Slam last week. Booker T then walks halfway down the ramp as he stops to jump in the air, causing fire to shoot up from the stage. After jumping, Booker quickly favors his ribs as he stops at the end of the ramp, awaiting his partner. Eddie Guerrero's music then starts to play as the crowd cheers a bit louder for their Heavyweight Champion. As Booker T looks back, Eddie Guerrero doesn't make his way out as his music slowly cuts off. The crowd then boos as The Big Show finally has a smile on his face. After a few more minutes of waiting for Eddie, the referee tells Booker to enter the ring to start the match as a handicap match.

With the match nearing the end, Booker T can barely hold his own against Kurt Angle and The Big Show, but he has stayed alive so far. Kurt Angle was in the ring with Booker as Angle was playing the crowd while Booker T struggles up to his feet after being german suplexed three times in a row. Angle then walks towards Booker, landing hard rights to the midsection before taking Booker out of the corner. Angle then gets Booker in a headlock as he walks over to his partner, The Big Show-- tagging the seven footer in. Show then rears back and lands a vicious elbow to the midsection of Booker, while Angle was holding him back. The Big Show then picks Booker up, as he was down on one knee-- slapping his hand onto his throat! The Big Show then lifts Booker T up in the air, but Eddie Guerrero slides into the ring! Show quickly drops Booker from the Chokeslam as he turns his attention towards Eddie-- to be greeted by a dropkick to send Show out of the ring! Eddie then exits the ring to go after Show. But meanwhile in the ring, Kurt Angle enters the ring to pick up Booker-- but Booker T gets a second wind and begins to land right hands to the face of Kurt Angle! Booker T then sends Angle across the ring. As Angle bounces back off the ropes-- Booker kicks Angle in the gut. Booker T then backs against the ropes before nailing a Scissors Kick to the back of Kurt's head! Booker T then covers Angle, as the referee quickly forgets he is the illegal man. 1, 2, 3!

After the match, Booker T gets his hand raised but Eddie Guerrero is picking The Big Show up to his feet at ringside...

Winners: Booker T & Eddie Guerrero

(86, 89, 82)

A Brutal Battle

...As Eddie got The Big Show standing upright, Eddie grabs the arm off Show, attempting to send him into the ring post! The Big Show then quickly reverses it-- sending Guerrero into the steel steps, flipping him over onto his back! With the crowd now booing the action at ringside, The Big Show slowly removes his straps from his attire as he slowly walks towards the commentators table. Show rips the top of it off as Lawler and Cole quickly scatter away from the table. Show then rips a monitor off, then the second one-- but this one Show keeps in his hands. Guerrero slowly gets up to his feet, as he is obviously hurting by both attacks in the back and by the steps. Show quickly slams the monitor onto the forehead of Guerrero, sending him down faster than a ton of bricks. Show then slams the monitor on the floor-- breaking it into several pieces as the crowd continues to boo the seven foot monster. Show then lets out a loud caveman like yell before grabbing the busted open Eddie Guerrero by his throat. Show then walks in front of the table... raising Eddie up over his head for a few seconds with just one hand-- before Chokeslamming him straight through the commentators table! Show then just stares at Eddie as Eddie lays their unconscious for the second time tonight, thanks to The Big Show.

(88)

The Big Show gained in overness

Overall: 78

Television Rating: 6.04

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Pretty good show, though i'm not too big( no pun intended ) on the thought of a eddie/Big show match for the title but it beats JBL Vs. eddie. And the fact it's no D.Q. i'm sure will help it a bit in the ratings. Rock/Taker in a hell in a cell match has the makings of a classic and should be good to see.

Also glad that it wasn't Too Cool version 2.0 coming out, but shannon moore ( Yes!!! ) and jeff hardy( Yes!!!! ). Though did i miss some thing? Why does it say shannon moore and mark jindrak as the winners? :huh:

Edited by Protoman Version 2.5

Also glad that it wasn't Too Cool version 2.0 coming out, but shannon moore ( Yes!!! ) and jeff hardy( Yes!!!! ). Though did i miss some thing? Why does it say shannon moore and mark jindrak as the winners?  :huh:

I don't know what you're talking about... *shifty*

Also, D, Jeff Hardy enhances my lackluster midcard division-- and he formed a new tag face team, which is my second one if you don't count Too Cool 2 and do count Kidman and London.

Anywho, hope you liked the show. (Y)

Smackdown was quite good, Glad to see Jeff Hardy back and hopefully this leads to Shannon Moore/Hardy winning the tag titles (Moore needs some gold!) and hopefully London/Kidman break up giving Kidman a push :)

Hell In A Cell looks good, It's alot better than a regular match between Rock/Undertaker....

Show getting a shot is quite good, All though he won't win it's cool seeing you putting him in a PPV main event.

Raw/Smackdown were quite good, Judgment Day is shaping up nicely :D

Smackdown was quite good, Glad to see Jeff Hardy back and hopefully this leads to Shannon Moore/Hardy winning the tag titles (Moore needs some gold!) and hopefully London/Kidman break up giving Kidman a push  :)

Indeed. Moore does need some gold. But will he get it? *shifty*

Hell In A Cell looks good, It's alot better than a regular match between Rock/Undertaker....

HIAC > All other matches, I could hang The Rock if I wanted to. :P

Show getting a shot is quite good, All though he won't win it's cool seeing you putting him in a PPV main event.

Who's saying he won't win?

Raw/Smackdown were quite good, Judgment Day is shaping up nicely :D

It will blow Backlash out of the water. :P

Thanks for the reply. (Y)

Guest CTOx

However, the winner will book the main event of the second RAW after Backlash, not the first.

I hadn't PMed you yet becuase I was going to wait and see how RAW turned out. I didn't want to offer a match that didn't make sense within the context of the previous show. Apparently, you changed your mind about which RAW it would be.

Anyway, the PPV was great, and I loved the pictures. Terrific touch. Sadly, more people won the way I expected them to than I had hoped. I'd rather lose the prediction contest and be pleasantly surprised.

RAW was decent, but there was no real reason for Christian to be in the main event, and that disapointed me quite a bit. At least two other men (HBK, Orton) deserve the spot more based on PPV performance. I'd argue there are more than that. The Euro match was a squash, and devalues the belt, imo. But maybe I just hate the dudleys (especially as singles).

Didn't read SD yet, DYSI.

It will blow Backlash out of the water.  :P

Yeah Guererro/Big Show is a great main event .. bwahahahaha. :P

.. And you're show isn't even going to have pictures. Mine did .. therefore Backlash > Judgment Day. <_<

Anyway, twas a pretty good show there. I like the Moore/Hardy team, especially considering the rest of your craptastic tag teams on SD! Some good buildup for JD, and Rock/Taker HIAC is awesome.

I hadn't PMed you yet becuase I was going to wait and see how RAW turned out. I didn't want to offer a match that didn't make sense within the context of the previous show. Apparently, you changed your mind about which RAW it would be.

Anyway, the PPV was great, and I loved the pictures. Terrific touch. Sadly, more people won the way I expected them to than I had hoped. I'd rather lose the prediction contest and be pleasantly surprised.

RAW was decent, but there was no real reason for Christian to be in the main event, and that disapointed me quite a bit. At least two other men (HBK, Orton) deserve the spot more based on PPV performance. I'd argue there are more than that. The Euro match was a squash, and devalues the belt, imo. But maybe I just hate the dudleys (especially as singles).

Thanks, your feedback is greatly appreciated .. I'm always eager to see what you've got to say, as every one of your posts is constructive. Sorry about the predictions contest, it was quite a stuff up on my behalf. The Benoit/Christian match was actually Baby Hewey's RAW main event .. but I was going to book it anyway. It was mainly used to further the Christian/Y2J fued. Shawn Michaels is off TV for the next few weeks, and Orton had other plans for RAW.

Yeah Guererro/Big Show is a great main event .. bwahahahaha.  :P

Guerrero/Big Show > Benoit/HHH... *shifty*

.. And you're show isn't even going to have pictures. Mine did .. therefore Backlash > Judgment Day.  <_<

Great writers don't need pictures to explain their matches. ;)

Anyway, twas a pretty good show there. I like the Moore/Hardy team, especially considering the rest of your craptastic tag teams on SD! Some good buildup for JD, and Rock/Taker HIAC is awesome.

Something I agree with, SD!'s teams are craptastic... but I prefer asstastic. :P

Well, there was an excellent show, Backlash was really great, too bad that I didn't won but hell what ya' can do not every time I can win. :P

Well DYSI? I hope you can product a good PPV too, if not, you'll be in my list, and that's not a shoe list :P

WWE Velocity Preview, May 1st 2004

After last Thursday's exciting SmackDown!. Tonight on Velocity will showcase some of the highlights, and recap some of the matches that went on last Thursday. Including the return of Jeff Hardy!

Also tonight, Matt and his stepbrother, Travis Morgan will be in action for the first time in a WWE ring. The monsterous duo will team up against the fast paced and high flying Ultimo Dragon and Funaki. Can Ultimo and Funaki survive a match with these heavyweights?

And also tonight, the struggling Bradshaw will try to break his slump as he goes up against the lucky, Billy Kidman. Can Kidman pull out another upset here against Bradshaw?

And in singles action, Doug of The Bashams, will go up against Orlando Jordan. Who will come out on top, tonight in the squared circle?

I hope billy kidman as injury prone as he is beats bradshaw's big " i don't want new guys getting pushs ahead of me! " ass. Though ultimo and funaki taking on the morgans? :( NOOOOOOOO!! My spidey sense is telling me a crush is coming on. :angry:

Also jordan and bashem? :huh: Well...two of the blandest guys on SD! i suppose deserve some screen time too. Though maybe jordan given the right push and gimmick ( i.e. the orton a.k.a. jesus a.k.a. brock push ) could get some where in WWF/E life. Though if you wanted brothers i would have signed russ haas to be with charlie. Russ is nearly as high on stats as charlie and they are nearly alike stat wise. So they'd be a awesome tag team...maybe you could have angle take them under his wing again and reform team angle. :D

Though maybe jordan given the right push and gimmick ( i.e. the orton a.k.a. jesus a.k.a. brock push ) could get some where in WWF/E life.

...never. You should be ashamed for even mentioning that. *walks away*

;)

**Velocity should be up later tonight. (Y)