Music You Want In GTA: SA

triplexpac

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rap wise I would love to see, NWA F**K the Police, Straight outta Compton, Cypress Hill, Public Enemy, Digital Underground.

Rock wise, GNR, Early Metallica from Black Album (not going happen), Nirvana

Gangsta Gangsta is also a really good NWA song, if it'll be on the GTA: SA soundtrack is a completly different story.

The Macarena. One-Maca-Two-Maca-Three Shoot That Fat Guy, Four-Maca-Five-Maca-Six Steal Their Money, Seven-Maca-Eight-Maca-Nine Now I'm Loaded, HAAAAAAY ROB THE LIQUOR STORE~! (8)

How GREAT would that be?

And I'm betting they're have Spice Girls song too...What I Really Really Want If Your Fucking Purse Bitch, Zigazigah. Also greatness.

Some AC/DC would be nice, since they released "The Razors Edge" in '90. That had Thunderstruck on it.

Still...

How 'bout some MC Hammer...

**Can't touch this...**

Actually, anything but Michael Bolton...I don't really get into doing drive-bys with "When a Man Loves a Woman" playing....

hmmm....maybe for the hookers...

Anyways...

I agree with Man in the Box.

Black Album Metallica

GnR

House of Pain would be fun....

"Dope Man" by NWA, a perfect fit for this type of game. Also wouldn't mind seeing some Primus on here, something like "My Name is Mud" or "DMV", songs people would know. I'd love to see some West Coast punk in this game, but that's probably a negative. The closest West Coast punk that could be in here would probably be Suicidal Tendencies (which would be great regardless), but the majority of it might be too obscure.

"No Vaseline" by Ice Cube(Go fuck wit ya green bob white boy, wit no vaseline)

LOL

The line is

"Cuz you're gettin' fucked out your green by a white boy,

with no vaseline..."

And I don't think the song would or should be in the game because:

a: Cube is OK with Dre now.

b: It's anti-Semitic.

I thought I saw a confirmed list for the songs somewhere? :huh:

EDIT:

Not Confirmed

GTA: San Andreas is already the most wanted PS2 game in existence, yet if unconfirmed reports are to be believed, Rockstar has piled on the anticipation further by signing a wealth of scintillating musical masterpieces for its complementary soundtrack.

According to the reports, the track listing to date comprises of late 1980s and early-mid 1990s tunes. Heart-melting rock balladry in the form of Poison's Every Rose Has Its Thorn joins KLF (3am Eternal), Nirvana (Smells Like Teen Spirit) and arguably Vanilla Ice's Ice, Ice Baby (watch it with the guffaws, lads).

Plus, Slash's guitar-twiddlin' masterpiece Sweet Child O' Mine, which was recently hailed the greatest guitar riff ever subscribed to record.

All fact or all fiction? Well, Rockstar refused to comment on the 'GTA: San Andreas signed tunes' rumour when contacted earlier today, so nothing is confirmed at this stage. However, the below tracklisting is what is currently being suggested by reports to be on the soundtrack:

Salt'n'Pepa - Push it

Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

Inner Circle - Bad Boys

KLF - 3am Eternal

Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing

Poison - Every Rose Has It's Thorn

Guns'n'Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

Smashing Pumpkins - Today

NWA - **** Tha Police / 100 Miles And Runnnin'

Snoop Doggy Dogg - Gin N'Juice / Ain't No Fun

Warren G - Regulate

Fugees - Killing Me Softly

Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

Public Enemy - Rebel Without A Pause

The Stone Roses - Fools Gold

Happy Mondays - Step On

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony

Radiohead - Creep

We'll have official confirmation as and when it's delivered.

Edited by Viper.

That looks like it would be a pretty solid tracklisting, Viper - what with NWA, Radiohead, Guns 'N Roses, Jane's Addiction, Smashing Pumpkins..

Ganstas Paridise is there :)

Also they need to include All Night Long, which they had in Vice City, that was a great song to play to. Sp happy they got Fuck the Police in there, listening to that while speeding away from the police will be so great.

If they include Regulate then I'll be super happy. This game is looking brilliant and I know I'll end up parking my car somewhere and just putting the control down and sitting there listening to all the songs :shifty:

Edited by JohnnyPerfect