WWF 1994

Guest Xtian

Guest Prototype

Decent show. Really good tag main event. I wonder if we will see a Smoking Gunns heel turn? Looking forward to more developments in the Luger/Bret/Yoko storyline and the Bret/Owen feud.

Guest Red Devil

Next up was a report I always received on the first day of every month without fail from my assistant, Sophie. It wasn’t much of a real important note concerning storylines but it gave me the information about my wrestlers that I needed. It also gave me a brief rundown on any injuries and notified me if a workers contract was nearly expiring. It also gave me information on my finances and some information on other companies.

End of Month ReportJanuary

Worker Information

Pierre of The Quebecers has lodged a complaint about the Tag Title Match on Monday Night RAW where The Quebecers dropped their WWF Tag Team Titles to The Steiner Brothers. He felt that Rick Steiner was working to stiff and he or his partner, Jacques could have really been hurt.

Mabel has returned from his Eye injury he suffered last month. He had a slight infection and needed to take a couple of weeks off but has now returned fully recovered and is ready to be booked in matches again.

Fatu of the Headshrinkers contract has 3 months left to expire. Fatu is interested in re-signing with the company but he wants a wage increase on top of his already high wage.

Ludvig Borga is coming along fine with his injury and is expected to be able to wrestle in a few months time. “Mr. Perfect” Curt Henning is recovering well from his back pains and is expected back sooner rather then later.

Other Promotions information

In WCW news there have been 2 title changes this past month. Firstly on a “WCW Worldwide” Broadcast on TBS a couple of weeks ago Dustin Rhodes captured the WCW U.S Title after defeating “Stunning” Steve Austin. And then at last weeks Big Show titled “January Clash” Ric Flair dropped the World Heavyweight Title to Vader in singles action. A re-match has been set for the two at February’s Big Event titled “Superbrawl”.

Now to the rest of the promotions. Japanese Promotion Zero-One have announced this year’s roster for their upcoming Tours. Thankfully these include none of our contracted workers but do include the likes of Kensuke Susake and Chris Candido. Also Jerry Jarrett’s promotion, United States Wrestling Association have a new TV Show on Wednesday called “USWA Wednesday” showing on NBC. Last but certainly not least a new wrestling promotion based out of Mexico has opened up called Original Lucha Libra In Extreme.

Financial News

We have made Just under $5 Million dollars this month. This has been due to a hugely successful Royal Rumble event as well as good ticket sales to both WWF Monday Night RAW and WWF Superstars. Our wage bill is a little high but as long as the money keeps rolling in we can afford this. Also we made $1,800,000 off merchandise this month which is a good sign. An interesting note, instead of the regular $900,000 we spend on Advertising each month for the build up to Wrestlemania X we will be increasing that to $1,000,000 each month.

Great show Diego, Steiner Brothers as tag champs is a good thing. Looking forward to them facing the Gunns. Maybe a heel turn for the Gunns? HBK/Razor is getting real good and I like the fact that you put Big D in there.

BTW it's Horowitz :D Just a simple mistake though no big deal :D

Guest Red Devil

My first preview of February 2004. WWF Superstars was the show we used mainly to keep our lower card talent happy as well as use a few upper card talent to boost our ratings. The formula worked well and the viewers got a mixture of good matches and build up to future shows.

WWF Superstars Preview

This week on WWF Superstars we will have a very rare appearance from the WWF World Champion when Yokozuna accompanied by Mr. Fuji will defend his Title against Mable who will be accompanied to ringside by his tag team partner Mo. This is going to be a huge encounter between WWF’s two big men and could decide who goes on to Main Event Wrestlemania as the WWF Champion.

Last week on Monday Night RAW there was a historic Title change in the classic Tag Team match between the Quebecers and the Steiner Brothers with the Steiner Brothers coming out victorious and capturing the WWF Tag Titles. We will see a recap of that match and the rest of the action that transpired on Monday Night RAW right here on WWF Superstars.

There have also been two more matches signed for WWF Superstars this week. The first is a tag match between Smoking Gunn and The Headshrinkers. The second is a singles match between the Bastian Booger and the returning 1-2-3 Kid. Will the young rookie returning from injury be able to down the veteran Bastian Booger? Find out this week on WWF Superstars where we will also have some news on “The Main Event: Road to Wrestlemania”!

Edited by Diego

Guest Red Devil

user posted image

Date: 6th February 1994

Announcers: Vince McMahon and Johnny Polo

We see the short WWF Superstars intro video play before going straight to the arena where the camera pans around the arena before going to the announce table.

1. 1-2-3 Kid w/ Marty Janetty v Bastian Booger

Vince McMahon hyped up tonight’s main event putting over the World Title match between Yokozuna and Mabel. Johnny Polo had other things on his mind as he tried to make excuses as to why The Quebecers lost the WWF Tag Team Titles on Monday Night RAW. We cut to the ring where Bastian Booker was already waiting inside the ring. Next out was the 1-2-3 Kid with his tag team partner Marty Janetty. McMahon told us that 1-2-3 Kid had just returned from an injury and also reminded us that Marty and the 1-2-3 Kid last month defeated the Quebecers for the WWF Tag Titles which angered Polo even more. The announcers really didn’t get into this match as they continued to talk about the Title change on Monday Night RAW. The match was a clash of styles and Bastian Booker didn’t sell much which didn’t do much for the match. 1-2-3 Kid got most of the advantage hitting him with kicks to his head using his martial arts background but still couldn’t floor Booger. Booger did fight back with hard clothesline flooring Kid but the end came when Booger went for one to many clothesline and Kid ducked one before hitting him with a dropkick, followed by another which had Bastian reeling. Kid jumped onto the top rope and hit a missile dropkick off the top rope flooring the big man and made the pin to get the three count. Vince put over the size difference telling us the team of Janetty and Kid are one to watch coming off the performance.

Winner: 1-2-3 Kid w/ Marty Janetty (52%,48%,57%) ¾*

Bastion Booger didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

2. The NEW WWF Tag Team Champions… The Steiner Brothers!

As Kid and Janetty made their exit we cut back to the announce table. Vince told us it was time to go back to Monday Night RAW and take a look at the WWF Tag Team Title match between the Steiner Brothers and The Quebecers. Vince smiled as Polo put his head into the announce table and we cut to the video.

Scott then calls for the end but Johnny Polo enters the ring behind them with one of the Tag Title belts.

He runs at Scott and tries to hit him with it but Scott ducks and accidentally Polo nails Pierre with it. Steiner then goes for Polo but Polo manages to escape fleeing the ring. Scott hits elbow drop on Pierre and makes the count but there is no referee. Polo re-enters the ring with his stick and is about to nail Scott with it but suddenly out comes running the Smoking Gunn. They grab the stick out of Polo’s hands and hit him with a double Russian Leg Sweep. They then lift him to his feet and throw him over the top rope and follow him to the outside. They nail him with rights and lefts as they take him to the back. Rick lifts Jacques to his feet and clotheslines him over the top rope and to the outside. Scott then walks over to the referee and wakes him up. Scott lifts Pierre to his feet as Rick climbs to the top rope. Scott lifts Pierre onto his shoulders in the “LOD position” and then positions himself near the turnbuckle where Rick is. Rick then comes flying off the top rope and takes Pierre down with a flying bulldog off Scott’s shoulders and Scott makes the pin, 1….2…..3!

Jacques gets to his knees on the outside and holds his head in his hands as the Steiner Brother celebrate inside the ring. The referee hands them the tag belts as they hug to celebrate. The referee raises their arms into the air as we see Smoking Gunn in the entrance way clapping

Edited by Diego

Good show, BTW on the Headshrinkers/Gunns match it says the Steiner Brothers vs Smoking Gunns. Mabel/Yokozuna sounded horrid and I have no idea why Mabel didn't sell well since Yokozuna's more over than him. Looking forward to Monday Night Raw

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Red Devil

Another day, another preview. It was only my first few weeks into the job but I wanted more input into the product then to write up previews that anyone barely read. At that time I didn’t mind much because I was showing off my writing abilities and I knew that after a while I would get my chance to get more creative and become much more involved with the product and sure enough… I was right.

WWF Monday Night RAW Preview

What an explosive episode of WWF Monday Night RAW we have in store for you, for the first time since the Royal Rumble, all three men wanting to main event Wrestlemania X will all be in the house. The WWF World Champion is expected to be in the building and so is Bret “The Hitman” Hart who has other problems. His brother “The Rocket” Owen Hart has promised to call out “The Hitman” right here on WWF Monday Night RAW so don’t miss it! Owen might have his hands full though as in the main event of Monday Night RAW we will see “The Rocket” Owen Hart go up against the final man challenging to main event Wrestlemania, “The Narcissist” Lex Luger!

That’s not all because as we found out on WWF Superstars, the Steiner Brothers will make their first defence of their newly won WWF Tag Team Titles when they take on their good friends, The Smoking Gunns! That’s not the only title match on Monday Night RAW this week, we will also see the WWF Intercontinental Championship, which is held by Razor Ramon, on the line when the champ takes on “Double J” Jeff Jarrett! “HBK” Shawn Michaels will be in the house with his WWF Intercontinental Championship, what will he have to say? Tune in to find out!

Also on this jam packed episode we will finally find out what “The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase’s big announcement is and also see the debut of “The Main Event” Control Centre hosted by Jim Ross! Whatever you do, make sure that you tune in to this weeks episode of WWF Monday Night RAW!

Edited by Diego

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Red Devil

user posted image

Date: 7th February 1994

Announcers: Vince McMahon and…

We start off the show with the usual opening Monday Night RAW video Package. After the video we cut to the arena where small pyro’s go off to signal the start of the show. After going around the crowd we go to the announce table where Vince McMahon is by himself. He welcomes us to the show and reminds us that the Million Dollar man has some sort of announcement tonight and has officially resigned as a WWF Monday Night RAW Commentator. He tells us that he doesn’t know who’ll replace him. Then some generic music hits and out walks Jim Cornette wearing his white suit with a red shirt and blue tie and of course holding his tennis racket. He gets boo’d as he makes his way to the announce table as the crowd obviously remember his connection with Yokozuna not too long ago. He shakes hands with Vince McMahon who looks shocked. Cornette informs Vince that he will be the one taking over as colour commentator. Vince still looks a little shocked as we go to the first match of the night.

1. Bam Bam Bigelow w/ Luna Vachon v Sparky Plugg

As Jim Cornette explained the situation to Vince and the fans, Bam Bam Bigelow and Luna Vachon made their entrance. Vince interrupted Cornette and told him that they have to focus on the match and not on him. Cornette agreed with Vince but told him that no one will ever be able to shut him up. Next, out came Sparky Plugg. He came out to a mild reaction entering the ring and posing to the crowd only getting a very little pop. Luna exited the ring as Vince reminded us of the bad blood between WWF Womens Champion Alundra Blayze and Luna Vachon. The bell rang and Sparky Plugg and Bam Bam locked up with Bam Bam easily outpowering Sparky. Bam Bam threw Sparky across the ring showcasing his power. Sparky jumped straight back to his feet and ran at Bam Bam but Bigelow took him down with a shoulder block and followed that up with a jumping elbow drop and went for the pin but only got a 2 count. Bam Bam then played to the crowd allowing Sparky Plugg time to recover. Bam Bam turned back to Plugg only to get dropkicked sending him into the turnbuckle. Plugg then hit him with a running clothesline before climbing to the top rope on top of Bam Bam and nailing him with 10 punches to the forehead as the crowd counted along. Plugg jumped off the rope as Bam Bam groggily walked forward and fell face first to the mat. Plugg called for the finish and ran off the far ropes but as he got to the ropes Luna Vachon tripped him up sending him face first to the mat. The ref went over to Luna and warned her. Bam Bam got back to his feet and lifted Plugg to his feet and hit him with a vertical suplex followed by a couple of headbutts to Plugg's head as he lay on the mat. Bam Bam then called for the end and climbed to the top rope before hitting Sparky with a flying headbutt and getting the three count to pick up the win.

After the match Luna enters the ring as Bam Bam brings Sparky up to his knees. Luna walks over and slaps Sparky across the face. Luna holds up her hand and motions that she's going to slap him again but before she can we see Alundra Blayze run down to ringside. Blayze holding her title belt slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Bam Bam runs at her but gets nailed with the WWF Womens Title sending him to the mat. Luna stands in the middle of the ring looking a little scared. Blayze stares at her before taking her down with a running tackle and pulling on her hair. Blayze gets a couple of right hands in before refs and road agents enter the ring to separate the two. Bam Bam and Luna exit the ring staring at Blayze who is checking on Sparky Plugg as we cut to a video package.

Winner: Bam Bam Bigelow w/ Luna Vachon (65%,57%,73%) *1/2

2. Look who's coming back!

We cut to a very dark room, almost pitch black. We then see a lamp light up on a wooden table. The camera zooms into the lamp before slowly shifting towards its left to see what's on the table. We see two red coloured shoulder pads with black spikes coming out of them. After a few seconds of zooming in on them we zoom out a little and hear footsteps. They approach the table and two men pick up the shoulder pads and it sounds like they are putting them on. The camera again zooms in this time into both men’s waist, the camera slowly moves higher up the body as we pass the shoulder pads but before we can see the faces the lamp is switched off again leaving us once again in darkness. The words "Coming Soon" appear on the screen before we cut to a commercial break.

Overall Rating: 67%

*Commercial Break*

3. Razor Ramon v Jeff Jarrett - WWF Intercontinental Title match

We returned from the break and went to the announce team. After Cornette talked a little more about his return Vince brought up the video package we had just seen before the break. Cornette came up with a funny line "Now, just look at that, since Jim Cornette has been back, which hasn't been long everyone wants to return". Vince just ignored him as it was time for the first title match of the evening. Out came "Double J" Jeff Jarrett strutting out to ringside. Double J entered the ring and continued to strut around the ring getting heat from the crowd. Out next came the Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon. The crowd popped big for Razor as he made his way down to ringside. He entered the ring and handed the title over to the referee. Double J walked over and grabbed the belt and put it around his waist before doing a "Ric Flair-esque" strut. As Double J turned around Razor nailed him with a running clothesline to get the match underway.

The force of the clothesline had unfastened the title belt from Jarrett's waist allowing the ref to get the belt out of the ring. Razor started off the match strong hitting Double J with hard rights to the jaw as well as following up with a few clotheslines. Razor whipped Jeff off the far ropes and hit him with a big boot and called for an early finish. Razor lifted Jeff to his knees as the ref stood behind him but as Razor called for the Razors Edge Jeff had enough time to low blow the champ sending him crumpling to the ground. The ref wasn’t in position to see the move so the match continued and the crowd jeered Jeff. Jarrett got back to his feet and hit Razor with a few kick to the ribs followed by his now accustomary strut. Jarrett lifted Razor to his feet and whipped him into the turnbuckle before running at him and hitting him with a running clothesline followed by a bulldog and made a pin but only got a two count. Jeff continued the assault on Razor using a number of "cheap shots" such as the eye poke and another low blow. Vince McMahon branded Jeff a "Cheat" and for once tonight, Jim Cornette agreed! The match continued with Jarrett gaining the advantage because of his "cheating" ways. Jeff put the boots to Razor before hitting him with three consecutive elbows and going for another pin but the IC Champ kicked out at 2. Jeff lifted Razor to his feet and took him back down with a Russian Leg Sweep. He then climbed to the second rope and came off it hitting Razor with a knee to the head and making the pin gaining some extra leverage by putting his legs on the second rope but again Razor kicked out. Jarrett looked frustrated but soon calmed down and called for the finish. He lifted Razor to his feet and whipped him into the turnbuckle and did a small strut before running at Razor. The "strut" gave Ramon enough time to come running out of the corner and take Double J down with a hard clothesline.

Razor then continued the beating for a few more minutes before calling for the end. He kicked Jeff in the mid section and motioned to the crowd that Jeff was going for a ride. Before Razor lifted Jeff we saw Shawn Michaels and Diesel walks out to the middle of the entrance way. Razor lifted Jeff up, into position and faced Michaels and starred at him for a few seconds before hitting Jeff with the Razors Edge and making the pin to retain the gold. After the match Razor got to his feet and pointed at Shawn and telling him that what happened to Jeff will happen to Shawn soon. Razor then collected his IC Title and grabbed the mic from the ring announcer.

Winner: Razor Ramon (75%,67%,84%) ***

4. Razor Ramon has a match planned for "Road to Wrestlemania"

Ramon: Yo chicio, your standing there holding a fake belt wanting to be a champion like me *Shawn was a little angry by that comment and wanted to rush down to ringside but Diesel stopped him*. That's right Chico, stay there where you wont get a beating of a lifetime from me *Big Pop*. Let me tell you something, I don't like problems and I’ve got two problems on my hands that need sorting soon so I had an idea. I went to Jack Tunney and made ourselves a match *Michaels looked a little scared* Don't worry Shawn, I don't want to take you out....yet. I told him that we needed to get this title situation sorted so we agreed on one match. At "The Main Event: Road To Wrestlemania" Razor Ramon will defend his Intercontinental Title against you Chico *Pointed at Diesel* and once I get Diesel out of the way, Shawn, you're next!

Razor dropped the mic and raised the IC Title over his head as Michaels and Diesel looked angry but regrouped to the back as we went to another commercial break!

Overall Rating: 86%

Razor Ramon gained overness from this segment

*Commercial Break*

5. Ted DiBiase's Announcement!

We returned from the break to see Vince McMahon and Jim Cornette discuss the match that had just been made for Road to Wrestlemania, they told us it was the first match to be made for that event but later tonight Jim Ross will give us more information on other matches made for that event. They were then interrupted by "Money,Money,Money" as out walked "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase. McMahon noted that it might be time for his announcement. DiBiase entered the ring wearing his accustomary black suit with dollar signs on them. He grabbed the mic to a mixed reaction.

Ted: Now will all you poor slobs all shut the hell up!

The crowd gave the Million Dollar Man huge heat.

Ted: It doesn't matter, I’ll talk over you anyway. For the past few weeks I’ve been sitting out there next to Vince McMahon scouting the talent on offer here in the WWF and finding my next protégé. I've not only been scouting the talent here, I've been all around the country to find the best talent on offer and I was lucky, I didn't only find one great talent but I found two of them. Both men believed in everything I believe in, that they're better then each and every slob in this building and around the world. We agreed on that and one more important thing, money so without further ado let me introduce to you the first member of the Million Dollar Corporation, Irwin R. Schyster!

The camera turned towards the entrance way where The Tax Collector IRS walked down to ringside wearing his accustom attire and holding his briefcase. He entered the ring and shook hands with Ted DiBiase which gained him some jeers.

Ted: IRS, just like I told you... these fans are morons. They haven't got a mind of their own and every single day of their miserable lives they dream of becoming like us, rich and successful! *more jeers* After I found IRS I needed someone else. I looked all over the country and to my surprise found this man at a baseball match. Not off the field watching the match like all you morons, he was batting and smashing records left right and centre. I knew he had what it takes to become a huge star and that's why I signed him up, let me introduce to you the biggest Baseball Star to grace gods green earth, "Classic" Chrissy Brian!

The camera again switched to the entrance ramp and out walked "Classic" Chrissy Brian. He walked out wearing his Baseball attire holding a black Baseball Bat and wearing a black Baseball helmet. He entered the ring and shook hands with IRS first and then with the Million Dollar Man which gave him some heat.

Ted: Now I know all of you morons in the crowd will only get one chance to see superstars like us live so I’ve got a treat for you all, I have booked the Million Dollar Corporation in a tag match tonight. You will get to witness first hand what these two superstars have got to offer and witness the first step in my quest to control the WWF *DiBiase then did his trademark laugh*.

As the Million Dollar Corporation were about to exit the ring some generic music hit and out came Marty Janetty and 1-2-3 Kid. The Million Dollar Corporation re-entered the ring as McMahon told us the match is on, right now!

Overall Rating: 77%

IRS Gained overness from this segment.

6. Marty Janetty and 1-2-3 Kid v Million Dollar Corporation w/ Ted DiBiase

As Janetty and Kid made their entrance Cornette and McMahon talked about the newly formed Million Dollar Corporation. They mainly talked about the newcomer "Classic" Chrissy Brain. Vince told us that he had never heard of the kid but Cornette told him to believe in DiBiase because "The Million Dollar Man never lies". "Classic" Chrissy Brian took off his helmet and his baseball bat and handed them to Ted DiBiase who was standing on the outside. Janetty and the Kid entered the ring to get this match started. IRS started off the match against Marty Janetty and quickly gained the advantage with a quick clothesline flooring Janetty. IRS put the boots to Janetty and then hit him with a few suplexs and made the pin but Janetty kicked out at two. IRS continued to beat on Janetty for a few minutes before making the tag to "Classic" Chrissy Brian. Brain entered the ring and walked around his fallen opponent before kicked him a few times but was more interested in showboating. He took a few steps backed and ran at Janetty before kicking him in the ribs. Brian and IRS made consecutive tags isolating Janetty and took turns beating on him. However Marty fought back when the Million Dollar Corporation went for a double clothesline, Janetty ducked before hitting a flying double clothesline of his own. Janetty slowly crawled over and managed to make the tag to the 1-2-3 Kid!

Kid ran in and took down both IRS and Brain with consecutive punches followed by consecutive dropkicks. Kid then climbed to the top rope and took down both opponents with a flying crossbody which got a pop from the crowd but it wasn't enough to get the win as IRS kicked out at 2. Kid continued attacking IRS hitting him with various kicks and followed them up with a top rope spinning heel kick but as the ref was about to make the pin Ted DiBiase climbed onto the apron and distracted the referee. Marty Janetty entered the ring and went to take out DiBiase but before he could get to him Brain hit Marty with a dropkick knocking him off the apron. Kid was still in the pinning predicament and was waiting for the ref to count. As the ref was still distracted "Classic" Chrissy Brian grabbed his Baseball bat from the outside and stood behind Kid. He swung the bat back in position for a "Baseball Shot". Kid got up and turned around only to get a Baseball Shot to his left shoulder. Kid fell to the mat and Brian pulled IRS over Kid and exited the ring. DiBiase jumped off the apron and the ref made the three count with the Million Dollar Corporation getting the win. All three men entered the ring and assaulted Kid before throwing him to the outside and celebrating.

Winners: Million Dollar Corporation w/Ted DiBiase (70%,62%,78%) **1/4

"Classic" Chrissy Brian gained overness from this segment.

7. "The Main Event: Road to Wrestlemania" Control Centre

We see a load of staff working on desks in the background. Jim Ross walks out in front of them and takes a seat at the wooden table placed in front of him wearing a grey suit. He has some papers with him and takes a look at them before speaking.

Ross: Hi, and welcome to the first edition of "Road to Wrestlemania" Control Centre hosted by none other then me, Jim Ross. We have two huge matches set for that event. The first has already been announced, WWF Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon will defend his title against Diesel.

Jim Ross is wearing an ear piece and it looks as though someone is trying to tell him something.

Ross: Ladies and gentleman, I have just been informed of a stipulation that has been added to the Intercontinental Title match by WWF President Jack Tunney. If Razor Ramon defeats Diesel, Razor Ramon will be granted a match against Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania X but if he loses the match not only will he lose the Intercontinental Title he will never be able to get inside the squared circle with Shawn Michaels. Big news there folks! Now onto our second match set for "Road to Wrestlemania". Over recent weeks there has been trouble between WWF Womens Champion Alundra Blayze and Luna Vachon. At "Road to Wrestlemania" Both women will step into the ring and settle their differences, with the winner walking out WWF Womens Champion! Two huge title bouts already announced and that's not all because also at that event I will have an exclusive interview with a debuting Superstar. More information on that and much more next week on The Control Centre. Don't miss it!

Jim Ross smiles before getting up and walking off screen, we see a small shot of the staff working in the background before we cut to a commercial break.

Overall Rating: 83%

*Commercial Break*

8. Steiner Brothers v Smoking Gunns - WWF Tag Team Title match

As we returned from the commercial break we saw The Smoking Gunns making their entrance. They got little reaction as they entered the ring. This was the second title match of the evening. Out next came the WWF Tag Team Champions, The Steiner Brothers. They got a loud pop as they made their way down to ringside wearing their trademark "Michigan" jackets and now wearing the Gold around the waist. They entered the ring and shook hands with their opponents which got a good pop. McMahon noted that this should be a clean wrestling match between friends as the bell rang to get this match started. Scott Steiner started off the match with Billy Gunn. They circled the ring for a minute before locking up. Steiner gained the advantage as he locked in an armlock on Billy followed by a hammerlock and then took Billy to the mat locking in a chinlock. Steiner continued to put the pressure on Billy's head as he outwrestled him clenching back his arms applying more pressure but Billy managed to get to the ropes using his feet. Scott broke the hold as Billy got back to his feet. Billy checked on his jaw before circling the ring again. Both men went for another lock up and this time Billy gained the advantage taking Steiner down with a hip toss followed by locking in the headlock. This time Scott reached the ropes using his feet. Billy broke the hold and both men got back to their feet. Both men went for a third lock up but this time Scott nailed Billy with a kick to the mid section before hitting him with clubbing blows to the back flooring Billy. Scott then put the boots to Billy before going for a pin but only getting a two count.

Scott continued to work away on Billy Gunn weakening him up and making quick tags to his brother isolating Billy in their corner. They hit him with a number of double team maneuvers but couldn't get the pin. Billy Gunn fought back when Rick went for a clothesline but Billy ducked and took Rick down with a beautiful dropkick. Billy crawled to his corner as Rick climbed to his feet. Rick got to his feet and tried to stop Billy making the tag but didn't get there in time. Bart entered the ring and took down Rick with a couple of left hands. Scott entered the ring and was floored with a hard left. Rick got back to his feet and Bart took him down with a back body drop and then hit Scott with a hard clothesline sending Scott rolling to the outside. Billy joined Scott on the outside and started brawling with him as Bart hit Rick with a scoop slam. Bart then went to the outside to help his brother. Scott went for a clothesline on Billy but Billy ducked and Bart hit Scott with a running clothesline. As Bart and Scott fought on the outside Billy Gunn entered the ring and uncharacteristically climbed to the top rope. Rick slowly got to his feet and Billy flew off the top rope taking Rick down with a flying bodypress but Rick Steiner rolled through the move and his legs landed on the ropes as the ref made the pin, 1...2...3! The referee didn't see Rick's legs on the ropes but the announcers couldn't work out if Rick meant it or it was accidental.

After the match the ref handed the gold to the Steiner Brothers as The Smoking Gunns entered the ring and went up to them. They started arguing with them which ended in a pushing contest but before it could go any further referee's split the teams up and The Steiner Brothers exited the ring. They walked up the ramp with Rick trying to explain what had happened to Scott with Vince and Cornette still trying to work out if it was accidental or not.

Winners: Steiner Brothers (73%,63%,84%) ** 3/4

9. Owen Hart calls out Bret Hart

We see a couple of reply's to the finish of the WWF Tag Team Title match as Cornette argues that Rick did that on purpose but Vince opposes him and tries to argue that it was accidental. They get interrupted when "The Rocket" Owen Hart makes his entrance. He gets a load of jeers as he walks out to ringside. He enters the ring wearing his usual ring attire. He grabs the mic and begins to speak.

Owen: Last week on Monday Night RAW I promised you all that tonight I will call out my brother, Bret "The Hitman" Hart *loud pop leads to Owen waiting a few seconds before continuing* and I am a man of my word and tonight I will call out Bret but let me tell you something about Bret. Before our Tag Team Title shot at the Royal Rumble Bret told me that he was sorry, he told me that in a tag match both partners share the work 50% each. Bret told me that at The Royal Rumble if he needed me he would tag me in and let me win the titles for us if that's what it took. When we got to the match, we didn't share the work, Bret stayed in the ring even though he was injured. He didn't trust me and he wanted all the limelight to himself. He didn't even respect me enough to consider me an equal, I was just there to make up the numbers. Bret, you’re not a man of your word like me and you've won over these moronic fans and won their respect in a way that you only care about yourselves, well you know what Bret...now it's time for me to earn my respect just the way you did it. I don't care about you, I don't care about my family and I don't care about anyone other them me so Bret, it's time for me to earn my respect so get down here so I can show all these fans that I am the real Hart in the family!

Owen dropped the mic and was ready to fight, the crowd chanted "Bret" but "The Hitman" didn't come out. After a minute of waiting some music started playing, it wasn't Bret's music it was "The Narcissist" Lex Luger's music playing. Luger made his way down to ringside with a loud pop as Vince told us "it looks like the main event is about to begin". Most of the crowd cheered as Lex entered the ring but some boo'd because they didn't get to see Bret. Before the ref rang the bell Vince and Cornette reminded us of the phone numbers to ring to vote for who you think won the Royal Rumble, Bret or Luger.

Overall Rating: 84%

Owen Hart gained overness from this segment

10. "The Rocket" Owen Hart v "The Narccist" Lex Luger

The match started off with Owen running at Luger trying to get an early advantage but Luger flooring Owen with a clothesline. Luger then lifted Owen to his feet and whipped him into the corner and followed that up with a running clothesline. Owen staggered out of the corner and Lex lifted him onto his shoulders and hit him with a running powerslam and into a pin but Owen kicked out at two. Lex lifted Owen back to his feet and attempted to whip him onto the ropes but Owen reversed it send Luger off the ropes. Lex came back and ducked a clothesline from Owen but as he came back off the far ropes Owen took him down with a dropkick. Owen then put the boots to Lex before driving his knee into Luger’s left leg. He then dragged Luger to the edge of the ring and stuck his leg out of the ring. Owen slingshotted over the top rope and landed on Luger left leg that was on the apron. Luger rolled around in pain clutching his left leg as we cut to a commercial break

*Commercial Break*

We returned from the break with Owen still working away at the knee. Vince and Cornette told us that Owen had been working on the knee non stop for a few minutes now. Owen continued the assault hitting Luger's leg against the ringpost before calling for the finish. He went to look in the Sharpshooter but Luger kicked Owen in the backside sending him into the turnbuckle, Owen staggered backwards into Luger who got back onto his feet and lifted Owen up into the Torture Rack. Luger applied the pressure but just as it looked like Owen was about to tap Luger couldn't hold it any longer and fell to the ground clutching his left leg which had been worked over by Owen. Owen recovered and this time locked on the Sharpshooter. Luger's left leg was hurting him and Owen was trying to snap it, Luger tried to reach for the ropes and finally made it a minute later. The damage had been done and Owen dragged Lex back into the middle and made the pin but Luger kicked out. Owen was getting angry and lifted Lex to his feet and threw him into the corner. Owen went for a running clothesline but Luger moved out of the way sending Owen into the turnbuckle. Luger then began to unload lefts and rights on Owen as he had a sudden adrenaline rush. He then lifted Owen onto his shoulders and locked him in the Torture Rack for the second time and this time he was only standing with his good leg. Owen was close to tapping but before he could WWF Champion Yokozuna entered the ring with his manager Mr. Fuji and attacked Luger from behind. The ref rang the bell with Luger winning by DQ.

Winner: Lex Luger (77%,78%,78%) ** 1/2

11. Yokozuna and Hart attack, anyone make the save?

Owen got back to his feet and joined Yokozuna in putting the boots to Luger. Refs entered the ring but Owen started attacking the referee's. Owen then went to the outside and grabbed a steel char and brought it into the ring and put in onto Luger’s left leg. Yokozuna climbed to the middle rope as Owen dragged Luger over with his leg still inside the steel chair. Yokozuna was about to fall onto the chair snapping Luger’s leg but to thunderous cheers out came Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Bret attacked Yokozuna on the top rope nailing him with right hands before hitting him with a dropkick sending him through the middle rope and to the outside. Bret then turned his attention to Owen Hart who was standing in the opposite corner. Both brothers stared each other down and Bret walked towards Owen. He was now in striking distance as the crowd went wild. Bret just stared a hole through Owen and stood there for a minute before stepping back as the crowd jeered. Owen kept his eyes on Bret as he exited the ring and made his way up the entrance way. Bret walked over to check on Luger and helped him to his feet as the show came to an end and the announcers speculated why Bret didn't attack Owen.

Overall Rating: 77%

*End Show*

After-Show Thoughts

This was the first show I really had a big hand in setting up. My character that I created, "Classic" Chrissy Brian debuted but wouldn't have made much of an impact...yet. This show had some really good storytelling that advanced quite a few storylines. The Ramon/Jarrett match was a very good match and I thought both men worked fantastically well together. The tag title match was great as well, Rick Steiner was working a little more stiff then he should be but I loved the ending, that may be biased though as I came up with it. The main event was a solid encounter and it was a good end to the show. Overall it was the best show under "my reign" so far so I knew we were on the right track, I would give it an overall rating of 76%. Next up was the Final Superstars episode before the first ever "The Main Event".

OOC: It's been a few weeks since my last update and that was mainly because of some minor computer troubles, an injured finger and my brothers wedding. The computer is fine now, the finger has healed and the wedding is completed so hopefully I can update much more regularly now.

Edited by Diego

Guest Prototype

Really good show. Most the matches were solid. Dont know how I feel about "Classic" yet. I like the Razor/HBK feud and how the Luger/Yoko/Hart feud is progressing with the Bret/Owen feud intertwined in there. Looking forward to The Main Event and the return of LOD! Good to see you back!

PS- Even though Luger is still "The Narcicist" and not "Made in the USA" is he still a face?

Guest Red Devil

Another Day, Another preview to write... Isn't it great being a new WWF Writer? This was around the time that i was just about heading out of the "New Employee" tag and into the "Employee ready to get Involved" tag. I was just starting to get some of my ideas heard and some control over some segments and it was great timing as Wrestlemania was only a couple of months away, hell not even that. This show was mainly used as a "character development" show to further the characters for some wrestlers that we wanted to build up so without further ado...

WWF Superstars Preview

This week on WWF Superstars we have a great Main Event in store for you, "Classic" Chrissy Brian will square off against Marty Janetty! Brian pinned Marty's tag team partner 1-2-3 Kid this past week on Monday Night RAW and also injured his shoulder when he smacked his baseball bat onto it. Marty is looking for revenge but will this "Legend" of Baseball and "Rookie" of wrestling be able to get another win? find out this week on WWF Superstars. That's not all from "Classic" Chrissy Brian becuause we will also be hearing from him and the rest of the "Million Dollar Corporation" on WWF Superstars.

The Steiner Brothers will also be interviewed on WWF Superstars this week as Rick Steiner will put us all out of our misery and tell us if the win over Smoking Gunns was a delibrate cheat or if it was accidental, do not miss that!

We have two other matches signed for WWF Superstars this week, WWF Womens Champion Alundra Blayze will defend her title against youngster Kirsty Jones and "Double J" Jeff Jarrett will step into the ring with the "Native American" Tatanka! 3 Huge matches set for WWF Superstars so make sure you don't miss it!

Guest Red Devil

user posted image

Date: 13th February 1994

Announcers: Vince McMahon and Johnny Polo

Small pyro's go off as we kick off another edition of WWF Superstars. This is the last edition of WWF Superstars before the first ever "The Main Event" Road to Wrestlemania. The camera pans around the arena where the crowd through up their signs and cheer as loud as they can to signal the beginning of WWF Superstars. We then go to the ring where we see "Double J" Jeff Jarrett strutting around the ring waiting for his opponent.

1. "Double J" Jeff Jarrett v Tatanka

Vince McMahon welcomes us to the show and runs through tonight's card which includes a title defense from Alundra Blayze. Johnny Polo introduces himself and reminds us of the great match Jarrett had with Razor Ramon this past week on Monday Night RAW. Vince agrees but tells Polo that Jarrett was cheating too much. Polo replied by telling him that "all the greats cheated to get to where they are". Vince looked a little annoyed at Polo's comments but couldn't say anything as out next was the "Native American" Tatanka who came out to a loud reception. He walked down to ringside in his trademark fashion and entered the ring. He gave his headgear to a staff member on the outside. While he had his back turned to Jarrett as he gave his headgear, Jeff took the advantage attacking Tatanka from behind with a hard forearm to the back followed by a backdrop. The ref rang the bell to official start the match and Jarrett went straight for the pin but only managed a two count.

Jarrett continued the assault for several minutes hitting him with a series of moves and putting the boots to him at every opportunity. Jeff continued to control the match hitting Tatanka with a few suplexs and as Tatanka tried to fight back Jeff poked him in the eye's to stop that flurry. Tatanka did eventually make a comeback hitting Jeff with successive clotheslines and scoop slams before calling for the finish. The ref was standing in front of Tatanka who lifted Jeff up into a powerslam position but Jeff wiggled his way out and landed on his knees behind Tatanka and hit him with a low blow but the referee wasn't in position to see so couldn't call the DQ. Jeff quickly hit Tatanka with a facebuster and made the pin with his feet on the ropes and got the three count. After the match Jeff celebrated his win to a barrage of jeers as a pointed to his head telling the crowd that he had outsmarted Tatanka. Polo applauded the manner of the victory as McMahon kept calling Jeff a "cheat" as we cut to the back.

Winner: "Double J" Jeff Jarrett (72%,64%,81%) ** ½

Jeff Jarrett gained overness from this match

2. The Steiner Brothers Explain…

We go straight to a highlight of this past week on WWF Monday Night RAW

As Bart and Scott fought on the outside Billy Gunn entered the ring and uncharacteristically climbed to the top rope. Rick slowly got to his feet and Billy flew off the top rope taking Rick down with a flying bodypress but Rick Steiner rolled through the move and his legs landed on the ropes as the ref made the pin, 1...2...3! The referee didn't see Rick's legs on the ropes but the announcers couldn't work out if Rick meant it or it was accidental.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Red Devil

Guess whose back on “Preview Duty” You’re right it’s me. This was the final show before “The Main Event” Road to Wrestlemania as WWF Superstars was not going to be shown on Sunday because of this show. We had to go all out and promote this as best as we could and this preview was to get the viewers who didn’t know whether to tune in to Monday Night RAW, to get them to tune in. If they did that then we had a fair crack at getting them to enjoy our product and purchase future PPV’s like Wrestlemania X! Enough of me now and onto the Preview for the show.

WWF Monday Night RAW Preview

This past week on WWF Monday Night RAW Bret “The Hitman” Hart made the save when WWF Champion Yokozuna and “The RocketOwen Hart attacked Lex Luger. However after getting rid of Yokozuna why didn’t “The Hitman” attack Owen? We’ll find out this week on Monday Night RAW as Vince McMahon will be conducting an in-ring interview with Bret “The Hitman” Hart! Do not miss that! That’s not all because we will also be hearing from “The NarcissistLex Luger VIA Phone Call as Luger recovers from the attack at the hand of Yokozuna and Owen Hart. What will Luger have to say? Find out this week on WWF Monday Night RAW!

We have some huge matches set for this week’s edition of WWF Monday Night RAW! The tag team titles will be on the line as the Steiner Brothers take on The Smoking Gunns. That one is sure to be a classic. Also tonight “HBKShawn Michaels will defend “His Intercontinental Title” against none other then Earthquake! Will Michaels lose his IC Title belt to the monster Earthquake or will HBK be able to ride this Earthquake?

Other matches set for this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW are a mixed tag match between WWF Womens Champion Alundra Blayze and Sparky Plugg against Luna Vachon and Bam Bam Bigelow, We will also see "Double J" Jeff Jarrett in action as he takes on the fun loving Doink the Clown and we will see the Million Dollar Corporation take on “Men on a Mission

Razor Ramon was the lucky man picked out on WWF Superstars to receive a Valentine present, tonight we’ll find out what that present actually is? This is the last episode of Monday Night RAW before “The Main Event” Road to Wrestlemania so we will have a special report on all the matches set for that show and much more when we go to the “Control Centre” with Jim Ross!

Whatever you do, do not miss this week’s episode of WWF Monday Night RAW!

• 1 year later...