Bond.....No More

Laice07

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cereal Killer

Farrell fits Bond as a womanizer and enjoying a good drink but he's just the wrong guy for the role.

As for Orlando Bloom he just plain SUCKS.

Its better then Orlando Bloom :P

My pick would go either to Clive Owen or Colin Farrel

Orlando Bloom just doesn't make sense as Bond. Too young, too pretty. Colin Farrell would make a good Bond, as long as he shaves. I still say Hugh Jackman though, that just makes the most sense to me. Good thing for him to do between X-Men movies as well.

Guest The Psychotic One

Two things wrong with that movie:

a] There should never be a Bond prequel

b] Orlando Bloom

Ewan MacGregor would make a good Bond, however, he's probably too well-known. Down With Love, anyone?

Edited by The Psychotic One

"Eric is the guy they want but he has a reputation for being demanding. They want to modernize Bond and turn him into a youthful, suave and modern hero to compete with the likes of Spiderman and Keanu (Reeves) in the Matrix," the source said.

Ugh.....Bond needs to stay the way he is. Its what makes him Bond.

I think Bana will do fine, but I'm quite surprised.....Can't wait for Bond 21 :P

Yeah, Brosnan is a good bond, but people will see Bond movies regardless of who stars in them. And they could probably save a lot of money casting someone lesser known. I mean, Tobey McGuire was relatively unknown before Spiderman, now he's a household name.