Gwyneth Paltrow gives birth to an Apple

Guest Vince Russo

My god they are just fricking stupid. I swear celebs do it so people will comment on what an 'unusual' (see, STUPID) name their kid has.

They don't care about their lives it seems!

Guest The Real Deal

Its just celebs and their snobbish behavior, they want their kids to be different from eveybody elses. So she called her child "Apple" whenever will they wake up and notice where all the same only they have more money.

Yeah, I can see the torment in school now:

Some Kid: "HAHA, you're called apple!"

Apple: "And?"

Some Kid: "That's stupid."

Apple: "How many millions do your parents have in the bank?"

Some Kid: "None."

Apple: "Does anybody have a clue who you even are?"

Some Kid: "No."

Apple: "So your point is?"

I'd settle for being called Apple, there are far worse names you could be given. Congratulations to them.

Guest bruins72

And this all goes back to that thread we had a week or so ago about names. Celebrities tend to be even worse than hippies and yuppies. Apple has got to be one of the worst. What about Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's kid. They named it (can't remember if it was a boy or girl) Scout.

And this all goes back to that thread we had a week or so ago about names. Celebrities tend to be even worse than hippies and yuppies. Apple has got to be one of the worst. What about Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's kid. They named it (can't remember if it was a boy or girl) Scout.

Must have been fans of To Kill A Mockingbird. Bob Geldof's kids have pretty dumb names too.