KTFA's WWE RAW

Order Summerslam now for free!

Order Summerslam for free by filling out the form at the PPV section at http://www.revoconcepts.tk or by PMing KeepinThatFunkAliveV4 at EWBIV. You will have the password either e-mailed or PM'ed back to you depending on which way you ordered. When Summerslam is posted there will be a password form on the PPV section at the website and you will enter the password given to you to access WWE Summerslam! Thank you!

(I was going to use this method for one of my past diaries on EWBIII but never got around to using it. This will allow me to calculate a number of "buys" for PPVs.)

I'm both happy and sad to announce this diary is going to be placed on hiatus for a while. For how long, I do not know.

I just haven't enjoyed writing this diary as much as I should enjoy writing a diary, and that's what I placing this one on hold. I found I had my most fun writing a diary when I did my longest WWE one a while back as well as Rising Star Wrestling (you may remember it from EWB3).

This is why I'm going to be starting a non-wwe diary about a created fed. I have already completed half of the backstory and it will be posted very soon. I may pick this diary back up in the future and continue it, but for now, like I said, it's on hiatus.

• 1 year later...