Films You Are Surprised You've Never Seen

Numbahs

Menace 2 Society up until the other day. (I think I did but I was like so freakin young..)

That made 'Don't be a Menace to South Central while drinking Juice in the hood' SO MUCH fucking funnier lmao. I always only thought they were copying boys n the hood mostly..but no. Even though it's not that hard to tell..by the name lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moulin Rouge - Crap. Jack off to the music video instead

Unforgiven - Decent

Blade Runner - Classic. Watched it recently, it was good, but I missed quite a bit of it

Traffic - Awesome. Intelligent. I'd fuck CZJ seven ways before breakfast and 14 ways after

The Godfather Trilogy - Meh. Great if you like Gangsters. Long at times. Sucks on TV

Schindler's List - You must see this movie

Apocalypse Now - Same as Schindler. An absolute classic

Rocky - Most of them are bad

2001: A Space Odyssey - Confusing

A Clockwork Orange - Disturbing

And American History X is right up there with my favourites. Boondok Saints was cool too. Whoever missed the Shining and hates on Star Wars is an absolutely clueless idiot. Shame on you Mr. Blank. Shame on you.

Guest just got wicked

I haven't seen any of the Rocky movies, and of the Godfather movies, Scarface, Goodfellas(most of it, but not all)

Lots of "classics" I haven't seen..

A Clockwork Orange

Citizen Kane

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (funny, because I've actually seen TCM 2 and Leatherface, aka TCM 3 (2 was decent because of Dennis Hopper. 3 was utter shite)

The Great Gatzby

There are more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

As for the Rocky movies:

I. Good.

II. Good.

III. Okay, but not as good as I or II, really. But it has Mr. T in it, which is a big bonus. Mr. T rules!

IV. Meh. Skip to the end and watch the fight.

V. Waste of film.

I haven't seen any of the Harry Potter films, nor do I plan to. One of my goals in life is to die in bed at a very old age, and be able to honestly say I never saw a Harry Potter film (or read a Harry Potter book).

Godfather II & III (hangs head in shame)

Platoon

Raging Bull

Got GFII and Platoon recorded and been meaning to watch them for ages but never got a round to it.

Grease

Dirty Dancing

(Dont wanna see either of those)

When Harry Met Sally

Sleepless In Seattle

(Those neither)

Other than that I've seen every great film ever made.

Of course.

Films I haven't seen

All of the Matrix Films

All of the Star Wars Films

The first two Lord of the Rings

Serpico

American Pie

Crouching Tiger. Hidden Dragon

Platoon

And I saw Carlito's Way for the first time the other night and was very disapointed with it, showing the ending at the start really ruined it for me.

I've seen Traffic and was very unimpressed with it. It bored me.

Well, I liked Unbreakable. I'm not a breasts and bullets type of movie watcher.

I've seen Traffic and was very unimpressed with it. It bored me.

Well, I liked Unbreakable. I'm not a breasts and bullets type of movie watcher.

I'm not really too, but I just found Traffic quite dull and difficult to follow. There were a load of different things going on and I found it difficult to follow.

I'm not really too, but I just found Traffic quite dull and difficult to follow. There were a load of different things going on and I found it difficult to follow.

Oh no, I'm not saying you were. I'm just saying I watch a lot of thinking man's movies, and I have a fairly high attention span. I found Traffic comperable to a Tarantino movie but with far less action. Yeah it had a lot going on, but it wasn't impossibe (for me) to follow and enjoy.

Oh no, I'm not saying you were. I'm just saying I watch a lot of thinking man's movies, and I have a fairly high attention span. I found Traffic comperable to a Tarantino movie but with far less action. Yeah it had a lot going on, but it wasn't impossibe (for me) to follow and enjoy.

:D

I tend to stick to my lame comedy movies. I like sitting back and watching a decent, intelligent film, but sometimes I feel it's time wasted. I'll usually stick one on whilst I sit at the computer or whilst my girlfriend is round so I don't really have to concentrate much on the film.

I've never seen any of the Godfather's

Pulp Fiction

Rocky (Havn't seen any of 3, saw the fight scene in 4 (what else do I need to see?), havn't seen any of 5.)

Blade Runner

Citizen Kane: Good

Casablanca: ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Romance movie's arn't really my thing

Psycho: The original is awesome.

Another movie everyone needs to see is The Manchurvian Canidate. (Yes I know they just made a remake but go see the original).

I havn't seen all the Rocky movie's but I know the basic plots. So you can be the judge:

Rocky 1: Fights Apollo Creed (Saw it, Good)

Rocky 2: Fights Apollo Creed again. (Saw it, Not as good as 1, butstill good)

I don't know much about Rocky 3 other than the fact that he gets Apollo as his coach, and fights Mr. T and Hulk Hogan.

In Rocky 4 some big Russian kills Apollo (in a boxing match) and Rocky swears to get revenge. (I got that all from the trailer)

I think in Rocky 5 there's somthing with his son, and Rocky street fights. (That sounds like complete crap)

Edited by Komodo 3000

Haven't saw the Godfathers, which annoys me since I always wanted to. I just got round to watching Pulp Fiction a few days ago, which was nice :)

I have saw Blade Runner and Citizen Kane, but I was far too young to pay any actual attention to them, so I might need to give them a go again sometime soon.

Haven't saw Apocalypse now, another dissapointment. My brother thought getting Full Metal Jacket instead would be better, which is good but apparently not as good. Never saw The Exorcist either, never really saw the attraction to be honest.

The Rocky movies(I will see them one day)

The Exorcist(don't plan to)

Citizen Kane(Soon I will though)

Edited by Laice_

Godfather II (I started watching it, but I was with a friend with no attention span)

Lost Highway (ditto)

Pulp Fiction (not my type of film, but it's so popular I'd have thought I'd have seen it by now)

Rocky Films (they sound shit, but I'm a boxing fan)

The Matrix III (I hated 2, liked 1 mildly, but I'm suprised no-one has dragged me to this yet)

Eternal Sunshine (if the goddamn cinema printed their goddamn times goddamn correctly, I'd have goddman seen it)

The Piano Teacher (HMV never has it, my local video store never has it)

Edited by Emperor Fuckshit