Films You Are Surprised You've Never Seen

Numbahs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised that I haven't seen Garden State yet. Of course, it's only been open for a few hours and I just got home from a week long vacation, but I'm shocked nonetheless.

Other movies that have been out for more than 3 hours include Ed Wood, The Godfather movies and The Unforgiven.

Edited by Jar Jar Beatnik

Guest Josef Stallion

I haven't seen Spiderman 2 yet(:shifty:), any of the Godfather movies, or Scarface.

Now *I* suck.

EDIT: Might as well just say ANY Spiderman movie.

Edited by Josef Stallion

Guest The Psychotic One

Tragic, all tragic. Add Waking Life to all your lists.

I'm sure I would have put it on mine, if I hadn't already seen it... :)

Yah-ha! Good.

And Traffic was a good movie - how could you NOT like that exit music? Epic.

Damn I was hoping somebody said Titanic.  If somebody hasn't seen that movie, that's proof enough that there's a God.

I've actually never seen it except for the end. Have absolutely no desire to watch it either.

Anyone who hasn't seen the Exorcist, you're doing yourself a great disservice. It's definitely one of the scariest movies ever made, and even if you don't get scared, it's still an amazing movie.

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (I'm not surprised I haven't seen it due to its crappiness, but because I've owned a copy of it since last summer and still haven't watched it yet...)

i havent ever seen pulp fiction, which is strange because i always go to the store and its on my list of movies to buy, but i never remember. Also, i dunno why everyone likes Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I saw it, and wasnt really impressed. Maybe it was just me. :ohwell:

Reservoir Dogs, Schindlers List, Taxi Driver, Deer Hunter - I own the damn things, yet I haven't got round to watching them!

The Matrix 2&3 - Thought the first one was utter bollocks, so I refused to see the 2nd and 3rd. Surprised nobody has made me see it.

Guest Ringmaster

I've never seen Battleship Potemkin, The Birth of A Nation or The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, which is odd because they are highly trendsetting in film history.

I've never seen Thrown of Blood either, but I did buy it so it's on the list.