Warped Tour '04 - Should I Go?

apsham

I was there Monday here in Cincinnati. The show itself I was highly unimpressed with, especially Story of the Year who sounded like absolute shit (moreso than they do normally). The place was way too crowded and I just felt like I was in a big outdoor mall with all the teenagers running around. Our radio station did get New Found Glory, Story of the Year, Taking Back Sunday, Letterkills, and Yellowcard to come down to a local bar and each do an acoustic session and that was fun. Yellowcard loves playing acoustic and in reality should probably just do all acoustic, because it's much better than what you hear on the radio. That was fun, still crowded because we had about 1500 people there, but much more entertaining than the actual Warped Tour.

I was at the Montreal Show last Friday.

It rained all day. From 6:30 am(the time I got there) to 9:45(When I left)

I still had an awesome time. I got to see a slew of bands but really enjoyed.

Planet Smashers

Anti Flag

Rise Against

Bad Religion

Couch Addiction

Closet Monster

Avenged Sevenfold.

Zero did you have 1500 or 15000 people? because 1500 sounds really small.

We had something like 15500 which was pretty cool

At the radio station I work at, we had a Warped Tour After Party at a local bar, it was 1500 there. At the actual Warped Tour, it was a sell out at Riverbend Music Center which isn't the biggest Amphitheater, but pretty sufficient in size, plus the Warped Tour had so many stages so they probably sold more tickets for your average one stage show. 12000-18000 would be my estimate for the big show. But as I said, I was talking about our after party.

After looking over somethings the secret band might be Social Distortion. Though some insist its the incredible longshot of Blink 182 or the "proof the world loves me" longshot of Green Day.

I belive neither of those rumors however.

Well that was crazy.

No special guest at all :(

Bad Religion owns all and I have a wonderful picture of the crowd's response to Good Charolette, who were playing as we were waiting for a real band in Bad Religion. Sea of the Middle Finger.

My girlfriend hates me because I met Avenged Sevenfold, but loves me cause I got them to sign a poster that I gave to her.

New Found Glory and Andrew WK stole the show, both came on too early IMO, as the crowd was dead towards the end and the terrible closing act, Punk Rock Kareoke