Big&Rich and Nip/tuck

Guest El Blanco

Guest El Blanco

So I'm in Wal Mart today and I'm looking at cd's and I came across a cd called "A Horse of a diffrent color" by Big&Rich. I for one am not a huge fan on country music but there are a few songs that I listen to. Needless to say I put the cd through the scanner and listened to a few of the previews. One song that came on was called "Save a horse, Ride a cowboy" The song is great and this is defienetly not your standard country music. I recomend this cd to people who don't listen to country music often. There are a few of your traditional country songs on it but the music is pretty good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night (or maybe the night before, don't remember) I finally caught an episode of nip tuck and I must say it was very impressive. It isn't censored much and I enjoyed it. I found the characters very interesting.

first and foremost i cannot stand that song save a horse ride a cowboy. imo thats whats wrogn with country music today. artist are trying to make it more rock or a little more hip. screw that keep it country :)

as for nip/tuck . its a great show I wish i'd watched the first season but i dismissed it as a failure , boy was i wrong

first and foremost i cannot stand  that song save a horse ride a cowboy. imo thats whats wrogn with country music today. artist are trying to make it more rock or a little more hip. screw that keep it country :)

I heard this song for the first time the other day and I siad to myself these guys have to be taking the piss with this song(cause the song is good if you look at it as a joke). I'd take Steve Earle or Johnny Cash (two country aritsts who can/could do the rock thing. Hell, Earle can and has done punk too) anyday over that stuff.