Finalists in Last Comic Standing 2

Yitzy

I could of posted this in the Last Comic Standing 2 topic but the last post was in early July so screw it.

The final three are:

ALONZO BODDEN

GARY GULMAN

JOHN HEFFRON

Gary and John should have not gotten in. It should be Cathleen and Tammy in their places, and then with Tammy or Cathleen taking the whole thing.

Gary is crap. He is not funny at all. Tammy should have been here instead.

John is good, Cathleen was better though. But if John wins, it's ok.

Alonzo is good too. If he wins, it will also be ok.

The bottom line is that if John or Alonzo wins, it'll be fine.

John Heffron is worthy.

Gary Gulman is not. Jay London and Kathleen Madigan are both funnier.

But, um, TAMMY? She kinda sorta rocks the mediocre.

Alonzo should win, though. He's the fucking MAN.

Yes but still funnier than Cathleen or Tammy.

BLASPHAMY!!!!

Cathleen is the best. You could tell she has been doing it for a while. She never screwed up words or hesitated or anything like that. And she was actully funny.

Tammy is a close 2nd. She too is funny, but I don't like that fake laugh she gives out after some jokes. No one should laugh at their own jokes. It's just stupid.

Gary sucked. He isn't funny, he was hesitating over some of his words and it seemed that he almost forgot his material.

I'm not saying Jay London isn't funny, most of his play's on words were pretty clever. But I mean if that's ALL you do...

IMO:

1st: Cathleen

2nd: Tammy

3rd: Alonzo

4th: John

5th: Jay

6th: John

Edited by Komodo 3000

I just liked Heffron's material more.

Cathleen's jokes are just not to my taste. It sounds like jokes you would hear on a sitcom or something on the Tonight Show.

Tammy gets on my nerves with her constantly mentioning she is Sicilian and most of her jokes being about her being Sicilian.

It's all about different senses of humor here.

Tammy is funny, but her style gets old.Most of her jokes revolve around here being Italian, and she uses stupid Italian stereotypes. As for London, I think he was the worst this year. His jokes suck. Like last night he says,"I went outside today. I couldn't hold it in." Yea, I didn't laugh at that. Notice no one laughs at his jokes, so he makes fun of himself by saying "It'll all be over soon" or "I'm sorry you have to hear this". Maybe thats funny to some people, but its not the least bit funny to me.

i hope that Alonzo Bodden wins. He's funny as hell, and was the only person other than London and Corey Holcome that made me laugh.

i hope that Alonzo Bodden wins. He's funny as hell, and was the only person other than London and Corey Holcome that made me laugh.

I second that. Though the thing with Jay was he didn't have a great pure stand-up act. He's a guy who you need to come on stage at awards shows and tell a few jokes for a few minutes, no longer. He could have a great career that way. The only problem with Corey was he laughed after all his jokes.

I thought Tammy would've gotten to the final three with those lame sicilian jokes that she tells over.. and over.. and over just like Dat Phan did with asian jokes last year.

Ralphie should've won last year and any of these three finalists are good enough to win but I like Gary. As was said, he's very original.

Guest kijlhumt

I'd rather light myself on fire than hear Tammy do her 'Sicilian' act. She's about as funny as a two-legged puppy.

Kathleen is funny, but her voice is very shrill and annoying.