Finalists in Last Comic Standing 2

Yitzy

I'll bet anything right now that Gary Gulman wins. I like him and he is funny. Not my first pick at all, but I can deal with it.

The only reason I think he's going to win is that I genuinely get the impression that the producers have a hardon for him. He's like their pick to win to me. Dunno why.

I've just got back from Mexico where I caught a couple of installments. I saw Kathleen perform twice, and she was shite.

Jay London is a second-rate Steven Wright, but he's still better than most. Alonzo's Hockey/Nascar/Gymnastics routine was great. John's NerfBall joke was genius, but after that he wasn't funny. Gary seemed OK.

I didn't see the entire show last night, but I did see the final three's stand-ups.

John's was awesome, I laughed at that one alot. It was the best of the night.

Alonzo's was also good, but I think he's the only one to be consistantly funny.

Gary's once again sucked. The only one I chuckled at was the Fig Newton stuff. And after he did that he forgot his next joke. He said "I Love Cookies" twice then he started talking about somthing else.

Gary got the biggest pop though, sadly. (Stupid America)

Right now, I'm rooting for anyone but Gary, I like John's hyperactive humor and Alonzo is just funny.

I thought Tammy would've gotten to the final three with those lame sicilian jokes that she tells over.. and over.. and over just like Dat Phan did with asian jokes last year.

Ralphie should've won last year and any of these three finalists are good enough to win but I like Gary. As was said, he's very original.

Dave Mordal should've won last year. He was the funniest dude that season, and funnier than most people on this season.

I can't wait for next season when he'll be back.

:o im personally shocked. I figured Gary would win, because i heard that the producers of the show had him under contract or something like that. Did Alonzo come in second? I hope that i see him again though, he was funny in all the episodes i watched. I think that he will most likely have a special on Comedy Central too, like some of the others on the first Last Comic Standing did.

WHY DOES DAT PHAN USE THE SAME GOD DAMN JOKE OVER AND OVER!!!

(It's the Martial Arts bathroom joke)

I mean it was funny the first time I heard it, but wow, we don't need the same joke over and over. The "You Call Me On The Pay Phone" jokes were pretty funny though.

Ralphie's was good, but I don't think he ever has a bad one.

Anyway Congratulations to John. At least it wasn't Gary.

Wow they are starting up season 3 really fast. At least i'll get to hear Cathleen again.

Yeah to Awnser your question Hellfire, Gary was 3rd, Alonzo was 2nd, John was 1st.

I'm gonna assume that pretty much everyone who made it to the top 6 will have their own segments on somthing on Comedy Central.

Edited by Komodo 3000

Guest Wrestlekid

Personally, it could have gone to either of the three and I would have been happy. Each of them had stuff that cracked me up over the course of the show. I so can't wait to have Voss, Mordal, and Ralphie back, though.