World Pro Wrestling

I like it. But if A-Train doesn't get a huge push, I'm leaving! Ima kidding, I like what you've done and like the signings you've made, hope to see you do well with this.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHAPTER FIVE

Who Betta Den Kanyon?

Bill Goldberg: "Just get in the fuckin' back Nash. You drive all the time."

Kevin Nash: "That's because I can drive a helluva lot better than your ass."

[Nash unwillingly climbed into the backseat, pissed off that he was not the one driving.]

Steve Austin: "Hey kids, will you settle the hell down so we can get the show on the road? We don't even know if the guy's home. Just drive Bill.

[They arrived at his house at about eleven o'clock in the morning. Nash, Austin and Goldberg hobbled out of the car and walked to his front porch. They saw tons of knicknacks and general things even a poor person wouldn't even buy. Nash knocked hard on the door, and it took him a few minutes to get dressed and answer.]

Chris Kanyon: "Hello?"

Nash: "Yo, Chris. How you doing man? Listen, listen. You're probably wondering why three of the biggest guys in wrestling are standing at your doorstep. Well, we got a job offer for you. We want you to come work for us, the WPW, and we'll make sure you're treated well. Are you in?"

[Nash, Austin and Golberg all eyed down Kanyon in a way that says "C'mon, you know you want to". Kanyon looked at each of them, and cracked a smile.]

Chris Kanyon: "I'll do it. But here's what I want in return. I want to be taken care of, no bullshit. If something happens to me, I want it coming out of your pocket, not mine."

Steve Austin: "Fine. Just sign the damn contract."

[Austin reaches into his back pocket and grabs the contract for Kanyon to sign, while Goldberg hands Kanyon a pen.]

Bill Goldberg: "First show is on September 28th, it's the first PPV to kick things off. After that, we're gonna try and secure a TV show, but if we can't we might have to go for monthly PPVs, which might kill us financially, but we're willing to take the risk. We'll call you soon."

[The boys turned around and headed for the truck. Nash gave a huge wave to Kanyon as they got into the truck and sped off.]

Edited by Death Before Dishonor

Awesome, you got Kanyon, another great addition but make sure A-Train gets the biggest push ever, well, not really, but use him well cause he used to be good before WWE forced him on us, anyways thats a different story.

You got a reader in me. Still awaiting the first show :)

Awesome, you got Kanyon, another great addition but make sure A-Train gets the biggest push ever, well, not really, but use him well cause he used to be good before WWE forced him on us, anyways thats a different story.

You got a reader in me. Still awaiting the first show :)

Thanks for the feedback man, much appreciated. Although I will be waiting a bit for my first show. One, because I'm not even at the date in game time yet, and Two because I am trying to realistically assemble a full roster, then I am going to announce a couple matches, and probably let the readers decide on what other matches should be booked.

;)

<center>user posted image</center>

<center>BREAKING NEWS!

We have some earth shattering news here at WPW.com! It has been discovered that five former WWE superstars have just been released, and have signed new contracts with WPW! There superstarrs are..

user posted image

SCOTT STEINER

user posted image

PAUL LONDON

user posted image

TEST

user posted image

NOVA

user posted image

TOMMY DREAMER

Now obviously, to avoid copyright issues, former WWE superstar Test will not be able to use that name, because it is in fact copyrighted by World Wrestling Entertainment. However, he will be able to use his real name, Andrew Martin.

<center>Cominng at you live on September 28th, only on PPV!</center>

Tommy Dreamer vs. Steve Corino

Scott Hall vs. Chris Kanyon

Nova vs. Sean Waltman

Andrew Martin vs. Buff Bagwell

===-===-===

10 MAN BATTLE ROYAL (WPW World Championship Match)

• Tommy Dreamer
  • Steve Corino
  • Scott Hall
  • Chris Kanyon
  • Nova
  • Sean Waltman
  • Andrew Martin
  • Kevin Nash
  • Buff Bagwell
  • Scott Steiner

(Card subject to change)

Edited by Death Before Dishonor

This diary looks great. I think it was a cool idea to have Nash, Goldberg, and Austin to make a fed together, and I like the roster you are putting together. You could use guys like Kanyon, A-Train, Dreamer, and Test the right way, unlike WWE. Only signing I think is bad is Scott Steiner. He's pretty stiff, not that talented, and he's expensive.

Looking forward to the first show

Guest Blade

I like the concept to this diary, it's great i like hte signing so far and ill be reading maybe you could try to sign Primetime Elix Skipper. I think he would be a good addition if you can wrestle him away from TNA.

Nice. Now hurry up and post the show, boyo!

You have a reader in me, even if you had to tap me up on msn to get me to read it :P

Oh, and sign Johnny Storm, he is great :D

<center>Welcome back to WPW.com for another update! Word has just gotten in that WPW has signed some very youthful and talented stars to the roster! We have an exclusive list on just who these guys are, and we're going to share it with you, right now!</center>

<center>user posted image

JEFF HARDY -Jeff is indeed the biggest signing the WPW has gotten on contract recently, and he says he has his drug problem under control and is ready to make a serious return to wrestling. Formerly a WWE superstar, Jeff had a serious drug problem and was let go because of it. Jeff also worked a short stint in TNA before making the jump to WPW.

Among others signed by the WPW are B-Boy, Billy Kim, Christian York, Trent Acid, Johnny Kashmere, Jerry Lynn, Doug Williams, and Bob Sapp. Also, Sean Waltman is pulling for Joanie Laurer to come into the promotion, and if things go his and her way, she could be making her debut in WPW very soon.

Guest Blade

Impressed with the signings so far, except maybe steiner ( have him job to everyone), i Agree that joew matthews,Trent acid, Johnny Kshmere could be good signing but what about Johnny Storm or Jody Fleish

Guest MuRd0K

2 out of 5 (Sean Waltman, Buff Bagwell, Shark Boy, Scorpio, Mick Foley).... meh

POLL: How many pages is this diary going to go before DBD posts the first show?