The England thread

Well, that was disapointing. Those two goals came from nowhere very, very quickly and it fucking devestated us. Still we got points from it, sadly it was a case of 2 points lost, not gained. Oh well, roll on Poland in the week

Sigh.

Same old England. I don;t know what it is. How we let that happen I will never know, bad bad mistake from James, I have always though Robinson should be number 1 since Seaman went. If he does that again, Robinson will be.

The first Austria goal was terrible goal to concede, first off, never a free kick. Secondly, the wall didn't even jump, if they did it would have been blocked, thirdly, of all the time Ashley goes to the post he didn't this time and we conceded. I think James pushed him away from the post again, he did the same against France in Euro 2004. I always think we should put someone on the post, Ashley usually works it perfectly by going on the line, coming foward again and fools the attacker so the attacker goes away but then Cole rushes back to the line at the last minute, he should have done that.

Anyway, plenty of games to go, we just need to learn from our mistakes. Bring on Poland!

James does need to go, but like the Sky sports team are saying that it would be a bad mistake to drop him and disrupt things so close to are next game, once the next game is over then I think it's time Sven tourght about a change, James made three mistakes tonight, he was lucky when his feet caught the ball the first time it went under his legs, then Terry cleared the ball of the line after James ran out and then he messed up and gave them the second goal.

Gerrad's goal was a beauty and he played well tonight, hopefully they will start with Wright-Phillips and Rooney for the next match.

I went out at half time so missed the second half of the game. The Beckham freekick from the backpass was brilliant. So damn clever although Lampard's a prick and Owen should have been slotting it home. Wayne Bridge is still shit so yeah keep playing him and England wont be as strong as a team as they could. I haven't seen the James error but I would never remove him. Sorry but there are no better England goal keppers. Robinson is just shitty nowadays and makes more errors than what Seaman used to. I'd keep James for sure, but meh I couldn't care.

Italy also won 2-1 tonight against Norway after Norway went 1-0 up and we did a super comeback :P

I went out at half time so missed the second half of the game. The Beckham freekick from the backpass was brilliant. So damn clever although Lampard's a prick and Owen should have been slotting it home. Wayne Bridge is still shit so yeah keep playing him and England wont be as strong as a team as they could. I haven't seen the James error but I would never remove him. Sorry but there are no better England goal keppers.

I went out at half time so missed the second half of the game. The Beckham freekick from the backpass was brilliant. So damn clever although Lampard's a prick and Owen should have been slotting it home. Wayne Bridge is still shit so yeah keep playing him and England wont be as strong as a team as they could. I haven't seen the James error but I would never remove him. Sorry but there are no better England goal keppers.

Chris Kirkland says hello.

And Robinson, shitty? Nah. He's going through a bad patch, it happens to everyone. David James seems to be in one all the time.