EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Hoping to get this rolling in about a week or so. Some people have already called teams in the Madden thread, and that's reflected in the list below, anyone else is welcome to sign up though. Any thoughts on the settings we should use regarding quarter length, skill level or trades being allowed would be appreciated. I'm leaning towards 7 or 8 minutes on All-Pro myself. If you're signing up, please bold your team choice to distinguish it from discussion. Put your Gamertag up as well. First come first served. If LL wants to add anything, I'll edit it in here.

Please bear in mind the scope of this thing, I don't want people joining only to drop out a week or so in. I'm looking to get started by the weekend, gives everyone plenty of time to get acclimated with the game and pick their team. If there's not enough interest, I'll delay it a few days I guess. Similarly, if there's a ton of interest, we'll have a reserve list, because someone's bound to drop out, given the sputtering failure of last year's season.

TRANSACTION RULES

Free Agents: Since free agents will immediately sign with anyone who picks them up from player management, we're going to try and introduce an element of fairness. If you want a free agent, PM either me or LL (Subject: FA Request), and if we field no other requests by the time the current game week rolls over, you'll be granted permission to pick them up. One request per week (barring injury crisis). I'll report my own free agent interests to LL to keep things fair.

Trades: You are free to work out trades with other human-controlled teams, but I would appreciate a heads-up before you go through with the trade.

Bears - Dragsy (DragsyTwoSeven)

Bengals - Kyle (sqeak5)

Bills -

Broncos - Meacon (meacon)

Browns -

Bucs -

Cardinals -

Chargers -

Chiefs -

Colts -

Cowboys -

Dolphins -

Eagles

Falcons -

49ers - DYSI? (THE GREAT PK)

Giants -

Jaguars -

Jets - Disturbed (iQuiksilver79)

Lions -

Packers - JHS (I am Srar)

Panthers -

Patriots -

Raiders -

Rams - Tits McGee (Silfies)

Ravens - Slogger (Slogger9)

Redskins -

Saints - mystikz (intothemyst)

Seahawks - Ekin (Eddie Ruckus)

Steelers -

Texans - HoodedMandarin (HoodedMandarin)

Titans -

Vikings -

Updated as of 30/03/10.

League password is battleground.

Would like to change my team if possible..

Steelers

Also in regards to seetings, I suggest All-Pro with 6 minute quarters. That leaves each game in the 30-40 minute time frame considering cutscenes and timeouts. While I don't have a lot of free time to play as freely as I would like to I think it'd be easy on everyone to leave quarters at a interval that say if something suddenly came up we'd be able to at least finish a game with reasonable time to respond to such event.

Yeah, late to the party still recovering from the Birthday weekend. Since the Steelers are taken, I'll run with the Texans. My gamertag, HoodedMandarin

Would like to change my team if possible..

Steelers

Also in regards to seetings, I suggest All-Pro with 6 minute quarters. That leaves each game in the 30-40 minute time frame considering cutscenes and timeouts. While I don't have a lot of free time to play as freely as I would like to I think it'd be easy on everyone to leave quarters at a interval that say if something suddenly came up we'd be able to at least finish a game with reasonable time to respond to such event.

Good idea, although regarding the custscenes, there is an option for accelerated presentation.

This is going to be interesting, 3 of the 4 teams in the NFC North being human controlled. And I don't care about your hours at work, if you're signing up, you're comitting to play.

I reckon if we get to 16 teams we should be set. We'll have to turn CPU trades off though, as apparently they accept anything you offer.

Since my girl just went on vacation, I may be a little behind playing the first week or so of games. Since she wants to play a lot of Rock Band. So, just a heads up.