• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be using my acquisitions as trading barter. So if anyone needs a Sub-Par HB and WR in exchange for a 85+ WR let me know.

Hey, don't look at me. I'll play now, if you want.

Ignorance of the law isn't an excuse in most cases, but the only issue I recall being mentioned was the trading and playing of the games, so I assumed that once we actually got the ball rolling all wa

Right, only managed to get one more invite through, first post has been updated. You guys really need to activate it :/

Invites are out to:

intothemyst

DigitalDeadmeat

HoodedMandarin

Silfies

Pililuk

Slogger9

sqeak5

The Great PK

Please don't play any games yet. also, I had forgotten about the free agency issue. I think if we avoid it till the end of the first year, then I'll come up with a waiver system or something. If you really want to make a move, I'd appreciate you running it by me first.

I have activated mine. I await the invite. :)

Activated it.

Not according to EA you haven't :/

Outstanding invites for JohnyBoy555, provenmedia, DigitalDeadmeat, Pililuk.

Updated the list, just waiting for Meacon, Rocksta and Fitzy. Anyone's still welcome to sign up if they wish, but I really want to get going by the weekend.

Yeah. <_< I sent them an email, but apparently calling them will solve this sort of problem in like 5-7 minutes, so if I don't get an answer by the time I get home, I will just call them. I didn't call them now as I don't know if they will actually need the code again, and since I am working, I don't have that.

Yeah. <_< I sent them an email, but apparently calling them will solve this sort of problem in like 5-7 minutes, so if I don't get an answer by the time I get home, I will just call them. I didn't call them now as I don't know if they will actually need the code again, and since I am working, I don't have that.

Do it through their website, took me like a minute or two. I know our situations are a little different, but I don't see why it shouldn't work. I posted instructions in the Madden thread.

Yeah that's how I did it, same way as the instructions say (though that says there is an option for chat but I don't see that).

Actually, turns out going through that once again worked this time around... I shall live chat with them.

The guy in the chat said he reset some stuff so when I get home he said to log off/log in the console but I wasn't on the console at the moment, so I don't know if this is needed, but you can give it another try Dragsy.