EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

So, should I go ahead and play my game against B-More? Or are we waiting still? Just checking as I've nothing else to do at the moment.

No, I want everyone to accept their invite before we start playing the games.

What if we have matchups already? Like me and Biggz.

Ok, we're still waiting on Rocksta, pililuk and osopequeno, so if you're playing the Eagles, Pats or Titans week 1, then please don't play until they join (I'll give them a few more days, otherwise they'll just have to join late and put up with whatever record they have). Everyone else can get started.

As far as I can tell, you can join as long as there are spots left. Looks like there's an option to allow joining in the commissioner menu. It's not very clearly labelled, but it implies I can decide whether to let people in or not.

Please dont kill the Pack too badly before I get my Xbox back :P

1st Quarter - Made my day by obliterating the returner, then DYSI ran a fake punt to continue his drive. I ended up holding to 3.

2nd Quarter - I forget what happened, ended up 13-14 at half.

2nd Half I got bored/tired/didn't care and stopped playing.

Edit: Question, did they change passing. Used to be holding in the button would do a hard pass, JaMarcus lofts all of those passes very slowly. Each ended in INT.

Edited by ACCBiggz