EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Coming from someone who lost Steve Slaton to a career ending injury, I'm not impressed with Sanchez being injured for the season. At least he has next season.

I won't be able to get onto live until Tuesday night my time, Sorry.

Last few weeks has been hella busy on my end.

I'm not sure I might be able to do it Tuesday, let me know when's best tuesday or otherwise so we can get this done.

if it's tuesday your time that'd probably work out good.

Edited by mystikz

no idea what time it is for you but I'm available for a while or just try to give a time that's good.

You posted at 12:52am my time.

I'm good from 2 hours or so before now for like the rest of the day..

Timezones can be a bitch, but I'm aware with the playoffs coming up that I'll need to figure something out that works for the Americans because I'm looking at a ton of User games in the next few weeks.

Saints win a shootout that turned into a blowout, I was doing well until the second half and then I just could not stop that damn Saints offense.

But on my first two plays from scrimmage in the entire game, Ray Rice took off on a 74 and a 71 yard TD run.

It kind of went downhill after that.

Good win mystikz, But I'd still like to kneecap Reggie Bush, He just wouldn't stay down.

yeah... I know my run d is bad, but I couldn't believe Ray Rice took his first 2 runs 70+ yards for td's. Reggie Bush had the game of his life though, running for 100+ yards and 2 td's with over 200 yards receiving and 3 td's. plus all the broken tackles, it was crazy. It could of went either way until 2 minute mark when I picked off Flacco on my 8 and had a 92 yard drive. if you had held me to a field goal there, I don't think a 6 point lead would of held. good game.

now I get to get owned by the Rams.

Edited by mystikz

yeah... I know my run d is bad, but I couldn't believe Ray Rice took his first 2 runs 70+ yards for td's. Reggie Bush had the game of his life though, running for 100+ yards and 2 td's with over 200 yards receiving and 3 td's. plus all the broken tackles, it was crazy. It could of went either way until 2 minute mark when I picked off Flacco on my 8 and had a 92 yard drive. if you had held me to a field goal there, I don't think a 6 point lead would of held. good game.

now I get to get owned by the Rams.

Yeah, I thought I had a great shot but I decided to audible out of running straight into the blitz and it cost me and then the screen pass to Reggie and another 3 broken tackles sealed the win. Then I got desperate and made a bunch of errors trying to get 2 scores in 1:30 and it turned into a blowout.

It was a great game and the score line of something like 41-24 doesn't do it justice.