EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

I'm still here, waiting for week 2 to get under way. Test my weak skills against a live opponent. Beat the Jets 28-3, you see.

Played my first game. Right off the bat, Palmer was throwing all over me, and I assumed I was screwed. But I tinkered with the defense and we started putting pressure on him, and he struggled the rest of the game. Expected a close one, but we managed to win 27-10. Bengals down, Browns are next. I'm really being tested here at the start of the season.

Texans raped me in the 1st quarter.

Shut out all but a few running attempts. Managed to get a touchdown each in the 2nd and 3rd quarter while holding them down at 21. They pulled one out their ass in the 3rd made it 27-21 and I couldn't get back in the game.

Great game, but would have liked to win. Funny thing is there were no turnovers on downs or forced :crying:

Okay, Hugar you're invited. Any chance you can get your game done tonight? If so, we'll kick off week 2 tonight, as Jase hasn't been on the board for over a week and he's the only one keeping us waiting at this point.

Just noticed the league news thing has updated, apparently HoodedMandarin has quit?

Also, Captain Eo/Pharaoh Steve has utterly taken the piss and signed seemingly every free agent rated 80+. Cheers for that.

• Like 2