Jimmy Fallon

Guest fultie

Good riddance, Fallon hadn't been funny in ages. He and Sanz just started annoying me by the end of the season, because they can't even hold it in through a single sketch.

Myers and Armissen (sp?) are the best guys they've got right now.

EDIT: Maya Rudolph needs to go far away from anything involving television. She is terrible.

Edited by caucasianheat

How will Fallon do? Dunno, but considering how poorly SNL alumni usually do after leaving (with the obvious exception of the originals)...

I have to completely disagree with this statement. I agree that not all of them do too hot, but I'd say over half of the people that leave to seek better options, do in fact, do better. Look at Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, Mike Meyers, Chris Rock, and Will Farrell, just to name a few. Who's failed? Although people like Chris Kattan and Norm McDonald never really got huge, they certainly did decent. Both have been in starring movie roles since leaving. I don't claim to be an expert, but I bet they got paid more for their movies than they did for doing SNL.

How will Fallon do? Dunno, but considering how poorly SNL alumni usually do after leaving (with the obvious exception of the originals)...

I have to completely disagree with this statement. I agree that not all of them do too hot, but I'd say over half of the people that leave to seek better options, do in fact, do better. Look at Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, Mike Meyers, Chris Rock, and Will Farrell, just to name a few. Who's failed? Although people like Chris Kattan and Norm McDonald never really got huge, they certainly did decent. Both have been in starring movie roles since leaving. I don't claim to be an expert, but I bet they got paid more for their movies than they did for doing SNL.

Yes. Those would be the originals. :rolleyes:

Well, Tracy Morgan's sitcom didn't exactly set the world on fire...