Most Hated Song At The Moment

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Natasha Beddingfield - These Words.

Lyrically it sounds like a three year old write it. Lets face it a chorus that says "These words are my own" then repeats "I Love you" multiple times isn't something to brag about writing. Another one played all the fecking time :angry:

Us UK'ers should be used to crap by now baring in mind there's a monopoly on whats played now and it's nothing particularly new and/or original. It's just crap. Thats why hardly anyone has heard of anything that is number one everywhere else in Europe. *coughnightwishoncecough*

Guest MuRd0K

Seether Ft. Amy Lee- "Broken"

Franz Ferdinand- "Take me out"

:'( You suck

"Yacuza".... it's a mexican song.... I swear it gets annoying with one minute hearing it, it says something like

"And the doctors, ZA ZA, the accountants, ZA ZA, the students, ZA ZA, Chihuaha, ZA ZA, Jalisco, Za Za"

ugh.... and it's the number #1 record on mexican sales.... goddamit.

Honorable mention goes to a hip-hop song that says something 'I Stiill respect you if you respect yourself".... I'm fucking annoyed with that music

*Hears "Patience" by Guns N' Roses"