Top Posters In This Topic

Drunken Butterfly by Sonic Youth

My god, Squancho likes this shit?!

:o

Listen to 100%.

Now.

And tell me it's shit.

Go on!

I rather not. I know you sent me Time Is Running Out by Muse, and I trust you when you send me music and shit, but Sonic Youth is terrible. Just that one song makes me want to listen to Gorgoroth more.

"Right Thurr" by Chingy still pisses me off. Same with "Milkshake". I don't really pay much attention to current stuff, so older stuff is what I'll probably be hating until a while after a new crappy song comes out.

"Confessions Part 2" by Usher.  Between that and "Burn" - I need a gun and a bullet.

"Move Ya Body", "The Reason", and any of these new "Turn Me On" remixes are fucking poor too.  But Usher just wins.  Or loses.

Maybe Usher will decide to record Confessions Part 3 after the MTV Music Video Awards..

..and release it as a single to annoy the masses further. :shifty:

Guest Wrestling_Man

Seether Ft. Amy Lee- "Broken"

Franz Ferdinand- "Take me out"

:'( You suck

"Yacuza".... it's a mexican song.... I swear it gets annoying with one minute hearing it, it says something like

"And the doctors, ZA ZA, the accountants, ZA ZA, the students, ZA ZA, Chihuaha, ZA ZA, Jalisco, Za Za"

ugh.... and it's the number #1 record on mexican sales.... goddamit.

Honorable mention goes to a hip-hop song that says something 'I Stiill respect you if you respect yourself".... I'm fucking annoyed with that music

*Hears "Patience" by Guns N' Roses"

Come on, please don't tell me you hate "Patience." That song is just awesome.

Getting sick of The Reason by Hoobastank, Nelly's new piece of shit song, and Nina sky at first was ok, but now is plain annoying especially all the other 1000 different versions of it.

Hoobastank - The Reason - I hated it when it first started getting played, and I hate it still.

That new Blink 182 song, where all they saw is DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN. What's it called? Down?

Usher - Burn - I hate Usher, a lot. I generally have an open mind towards all kinds of music genres, but I cannot stand male "R&B." It's been the same fucking song since Boys 2 Men were around!

Green Day - American Idiot - Go away, please stop killing my childhood memories of Dookie and Insomniac.

Anything from Story of the Year, Burning Brides, Yellowcard, and especially New Found Glory.

Usher - Burn - I hate Usher, a lot. I generally have an open mind towards all kinds of music genres, but I cannot stand male "R&B." It's been the same fucking song since Boys 2 Men were around.

Yep. It's that poppy nonsense that's permeated R&B, rap, and what passes for rock these days. I swear, every time I'm forced to listen to the radio, I feel like an old man blasting what "kids"listen to these days.