General Television Thread

Hellfire

I've started watching Elementary on demand. It only goes back 4 episodes or so, but I'm liking the show. Though it reminds me alot of House..which I guess makes sense since House was inspired by Sherlock Holmes. I keep imagining Hugh Lurie in Jonny Lee Millers place

Finished Season 4 of Mad Men. Why can't Netflix just have Season 5 up already?! (Yeah, yeah, I know . . . .)

Still digging it. Season 3 had a great finish, and 4 was a contender for best season.

I suppose I have to wait for AMC to re-air Season 5, just like I have to with Part 1 of Season 5 for Breaking Bad, huh?

If you want to watch Season 6 as it airs, yeah. Otherwise Season 5 will be up on Netflix shortly before Season 6 debuts, like all other shows since that's when the DVDs of previous seasons are released.

Yeah, last time I think season four came up on Netflix instant within a month of season 5 debuting.

And season 5 is really, really good. I can't wait for you to see the middle stretch of episodes there.

"Shortly before", you say? Depending upon your definition of "shortly", I may be able to work with that.

Considering that Season 6 is coming back on April 7, I would imagine that Season 5 would be on there within a week or two of that. That said, after doing some research, it appears that the DVD was already released back in October so I am kind of surprised it's not already on there.

I might be wrong, but I think I remember that Epitaph One was actually tacked on, it was initially the pilot. Dollhouse was very up and down for me..sometimes it was great, sometimes very meh..except for Alan Tudyk. Plus it is the source of this image..

eliza_dushku_00051.jpg

Dollhouse had some great episodes, sadly only later on were they were already canceled and got to do what they want.

Just watched the following episode 2. The only way i see this show going is maybe a so bad it´s good territory. A bit sad about that.

I'm watching this past Monday's Layover with Anthony Bourdain and he's in New Orleans. The Treme influence is totally there and, best of all (so far), is he spends quite a bit of time talking with Davis Rogan. The dude is not what you'd expect - he's somehow just a bit better.

• Like 1

so my set top box died and I started watching The League on Netflix. Wow...how have I not watched this show before..

It was one of those things where it was against 2 other shows I DVR'd at the same time, so I could never catch it. I'll have to see if its still against the other shows whenever the new season starts

I'm watching this past Monday's Layover with Anthony Bourdain and he's in New Orleans. The Treme influence is totally there and, best of all (so far), is he spends quite a bit of time talking with Davis Rogan. The dude is not what you'd expect - he's somehow just a bit better.

Yeah, loved that. Do you know if this is the last season of The Layover? I figure it is with him wrapping No Reservations earlier this year, probably in preparation to move to CNN and start doing that Parts Unknown show.