General Television Thread

Hellfire

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 3 finished and I liked it, but...

Spoiler

That's two shows in the last two months from Netflix where the last episode didn't feel like a season finale. That and Santa Clarita Diet. I know they dont't have the same viewing schedule as non-on demand TV, but it feels awkward just ending a binge on what could just be any other episode in the season.

@Rocky Just a heads up this is the only season of Redemption as it got cancelled so hopefully theyll give some continuance to it next season.

And I have to ask, what do you think was in the case at the very end of Blacklist as Ive seen many differing thoughts to it all online.

38 minutes ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

@Rocky Just a heads up this is the only season of Redemption as it got cancelled so hopefully theyll give some continuance to it next season.

And I have to ask, what do you think was in the case at the very end of Blacklist as Ive seen many differing thoughts to it all online.

I'm not going to put it in the spoilers or tell you what it is. They show the case open when it gets picked up at the end. or are you asking what I think it means?

6 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:
  Hide contents

I know the thought is it is Katarina based on how things went but Ive seen people say theres a duplicte Red and it could be him, or Lizs real father and Red switched things around, etc.

I haven't actually looked into any theories at all. I just had the same assumption as you did.

On 5/29/2017 at 13:27, Benji said:

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 3 finished and I liked it, but...

Hide contents

That's two shows in the last two months from Netflix where the last episode didn't feel like a season finale. That and Santa Clarita Diet. I know they dont't have the same viewing schedule as non-on demand TV, but it feels awkward just ending a binge on what could just be any other episode in the season.

Completely agree.  One of the other episodes should've been left out and a more season finale feeling one should've been done

American Gods was already really really good, but

Spoiler

Fucking Gillian Anderson playing David Bowie and Marilyn Monroe in the same damn episode. They've done really well on the casting all around, but her as Media is a goddamn delight.

• Like 2

So House Of Cards Season 5 has been released. I binged it.

Spoiler

Am I the only one who just wants this to be over already? It was obvious that Claire would eventually turn on her husband and not pardon him. And since I read somewhere that the British mini-series it was based on ended with Urquhart's wife orchestrating a hit on him I was sure that the US version would end in a similar way. And it still might end that way. But we have to suffer through another season to see it. And honestly I don't really care to see how the war of the Underwoods plays out.

I haven't really enjoyed this show since Season 3 to be honest. People have criticized the first two season for being too over the top with too much crazy stuff happening. But to me that was what made it so fun to watch.

Edited by Hellraiser

Finished F is for Family today. The first few episodes felt a bit bare and sometimes repetitive, but it just laid the groundwork for what was eventually a pretty good season. 

Unfortunately, those damn redneck kids are still in it, and are featured a lot more than season 1.

• Like 2

Anyone here watching "The Strain"? I just finished the 2nd season.

Spoiler

Fuck Zack. That little shit has been a major annoyance ever since his mother turned. I know I'm supposed to feel bad for him and obviously he will cling to any hope, howsoever small, that his mom can be saved. But every time I see his sulky face and hear him whine about how Setrakian maybe wrong about his mother and accuse his father of leaving his mother behind I just want to slap him across the face.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

Anyone here watching "The Strain"? I just finished the 2nd season.

Reveal hidden contents

The most annoying character I have ever seen in a TV show or film. 

• Like 1

Watching the series finale of The Leftovers. I'm about 20 minutes from the ending. Outside of the first 10-15 minutes, I'm not really enjoying this.

The flash forward stuff really sucks. Basically skips anything about the 7 year anniversary or what happened with the departed.

Huh. Well...

I guess they at least explained what happened to the departed. So that's a thing at least.