Sonic Youth

Guest Angry Baboon

Guest Angry Baboon

Anyway, I have a weird sort of fandom with Sonic Youth. I've liked them for about 5 years, but I go through 6 month periods of not listening to them at all, and then they're suddenly my favourite band again. Anyway, I've finally got back into them, but I've noticed that I don't particularly like the songs with Kim Gordan on vocals anymore. But I like the songs with Thurston Moore on vocals. Weird eh? Anway, I'm in love with "100%" and "The Diamond Sea" right now, so can you recommend me some other Sonic Youth songs with Thurston Moore singing?

Sonic Youth are a punk band if memory serves correctly. I've read about them in Sounds of The Beast, and I've heard parts of the song "Non Metal Kid In Metal Tee"

I like them. They aren't one of my favourite bands or anything but I do enjoy listening to them, and thanks to one of my friends having a near infinite knowledge of music, I love their version of Personality Crisis by the New York Dolls.