WSW: Phoenix

Hayhay17

WSW Immortality

“I’m not a slave to a god, that doesn’t exist”

Pyro shoots off and Marylin Mansons “Fight Song” Plays as the screen shows clips of the lead up to this show

“And I’m not afraid of a World that doesn’t give a ****”

Alexander Robinson super kicks TIMN, Bruce the Giant Choke bombs him

“The death of one is a tragedy”

A picture of the New WSW Junior Heavyweight Title

“The death of millions is just obscene”

Fox grabbing Laws Ankle and Damage pinning Law

“When we were good, just close your eyes”

Tommy Cornell brutally bringing the chair down on Lee Bonnet’s back.

“So when we were bad, It’s just scares your mind”

Tommy Cornell and Buddy Garner facing off

Then the screen cuts to black and the words

WSW: Immortality

Shows up and we are under way.

The Camera opens on Rock Downpour. Rock is wearing a horrible looking suit and an even worse looking grin as he welcomes us to the show

Rock: Hello WSW fans and Welcome to Immortality. It’s been along time coming and personally I couldn’t be more excited that it’s here. First of all tonight is a three way ladder match for the New WSW Junior Heavy Weight Title. Let’s get to that match. But before we do I understand Alexander Robinson has something he needs to say

Segment one

The camera open backstage on Alexander Robinson, sans Lee Bennett. Also missing this week is his rain coat and flippers. His hair is un kept and hangs over his face and he is unshaven. He looks angry as hell. Stareing at the floor, breathing heavily, seething with rage. Gary is in his hand. Robinson is silent for a moment before talking in a harsh whisper

Robinson: June 14th 2004, I pined BLZ Bubb to win the HGC Tag Team Championship titles. Lee Bennett was in my corner. June 20th I got fired from HGC, Lee Bennett came with me. For the next three years I slaved away on the Independent circuit. Wrestling anywhere I could make some money, Lee Bennett came with me. Together we wrestled and beat anyone who wanted to fight us.

Robinson chuckles to himself

Robinson: And we had fun doing it. We would spend 6-hour car trips going over our matches. Thinking of what we could do better. We would think up things to keep the fans entertained. Things like wearing flippers and Raincoats. Things like Gary here. Sure the Money was lousy and the hours were horrible but we were living Our Dream and we were happy. We went through it all with a smile on our face. Lee Bennett always had my back. We were like brothers.

Robinson shoots his head up and stares at the Camera, his eyes burning with rage

Robinson: WELL NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!! Tonight Lee Bennett sits at home, he sits there wondering if he will ever wrestle again. He sits there wondering if he will ever walk again. He sits there wondering if ever again he will hear these fans cheer for him. And do you know why? Because of Tommy Cornell.

Because Tommy Cornell felt that need to make himself look good, to boost his ego. See Tommy anyone that knows me knows I’m usually quite a nice guy, Hell I’m a right ball of ****ing Sun Shine when I want to be. But Tommy there are certain things in my life that you don’t **** with, not if you want to walk away with your spine intact, and Lee Bennett, He’s one of them

Robinson smiles a rather malicious smile

Robinson: See Tommy, you might remember last month, Dark Eagle attacked Lee. I think you’ll remember what happened to him? He got beat up, badly. He paid, just like you will. Now Gary here,

Robinson holds up Gary, However some changes have been made, the happy face has been removed and a very angry face has been drawn on him

Robinson: Gary doesn’t like you Tommy, He doesn’t like you at all, and Gary knows you Tommy, and so do I. I’ve watched you wrestle. I’ve seen exactly who and what you are. I’ve seen how you rip your opponents apart. I’ve watched as you achieve Superstardom. I know that every one in the Wrestling World knows your name, even if they couldn’t give two ****s that Lee Bennett might be crippled. I know that right now Tommy, Right now you’re on top of the world. But remember this Tom. You stepped on a lot of people to get where you are, you broke a lot of spirits, stomped out a lot of dreams, ended some careers, maybe even ruined my best Friends Life. Remember Tommy Cornell, you often see the same people on the way down as you do on the way up. I’m the guy in the background Tommy. The guy you stepped on, the guy that’s going to laugh as you fall from the top.

Robinson pushes his hair out of his face and fixes his eyes on the camera

Robinson: I’m the Dark Horse, The underdog, and I’m telling you now Tommy, and believe me I wont be telling you again. I am not going to let you get away with it. This isn’t Alexander Robinson the Entertainer, This isn’t Alexander Robinson the Wrestler, and this isn’t even Alexander Robinson the best friend of the man you tried to retire. This is Alexander Robinson, the man that’s going to twist your neck until it snaps. This Is Alexander Robinson, the one man you wont step on, This is Alexander ****ing Robinson. DO NOT**** WITH ME

Robinson hurls Gary and the Mic down and storms off. The Crowd is going absolutely ****ing nuts for the new and improved Alexander Robinson. Robinson just pulled out a Tommy Cornell level Interview. The type of Interview that makes Careers. This got an INSANE 95.8

Match 1

“Weasel AWAY” To a nice face pop Air Attack Weasel appears on the ramp. His cape over his shoulder. He parades around the ring for a while. Playing to the crowd, getting a nice pop for taking off his cape and throwing it in to the crowd, mmmm cheap heat. After that he waits for Dark Eagle.

Dark Eagles music plays and he comes out to some nice heat. He is still remembered by the fans for beating up Bennett and having Robinson kick his ass. He steps in the ring and shoots AAW a rather dirty look. Then he looks over to the outside of the ring where a ladder has been set up. Eagle smiles evilly as he sees the ladder

Rock Downpour: I don’t like the way Eagle seems to be looking forward to this. What’s he planing?

Dark Eagle and AAW stare each other down in the ring but suddenly they are interrupted by some loud music.

Then the mystery opponent appears. Fans of the Indy’s will recognize him as Silver Shark. Shark is an annoying heel character. He wears a shark mask and talks at like million miles an hour often drifting off on random tangents. He is also well versed in luchadore tradition and his annoying rants on how only he can hold up tradition are a central part of his character. He is a pretty over heel and gets a nice “hey we know” heel pop on his way to the ring

The three men circle each other for a while; each paranoid that he will be double-teamed by the other two. Dark Eagle eventually starts the match as he charges at AAW and spear tackles him to the ground. He rains down the right hands before Shark pulls him off and hits a snapmare on him

Eagle gets to his feet and the two men lock up and Eagle takes Shark to the ground with an arm drag. AAW breaks it up and whips Eagle into the ropes and follows him with a spinning heel kick. He lifts him to his feet and hooks him for a single arm DDT. AAW kips up only to walk into a silver Shark diving clothesline. AAW is lifted to his feet and muscled forward into the corner. He puts him on the top rope and Shark hits him with a diving top rope Ace Crusher. This gets a nice high spot pop from the crowd before dark eagle breaks it up by catching the celebrating shark with a running sidekick.

With AAW lying in the middle of the ring and Silver Shark down as well, Dark Eagles goes to the outside and picks up the ladder to a huge pop from the crowd. He slides into the ring and sets it up. He gets about half way up the ladder before AAW gets up and runs over, he grabs Dark Eagle and dives forward, bringing him off the ladder into a sit down power bomb. Eagle does a great job of selling it as AAW gets up and goes to climb the ladder but is cut off by Silver Shark. Shark rocks AAW with some good kicks and then whips him into the ladder, knocking it over. AAW sells it well as he gets to his feet, cradling his arm; Shark grabs him and shoots him into the corner where he hits a running knee strike. AAW stumbles out and gets caught with a tornado DDT.

Shark picks up the ladder and sets it up in the corner. He turns round and picks up the fallen Dark Eagle and whips him into the ladder. Dark eagle slumps against it and Shark backs off and then charges forward into a running drop kick, smashing Eagles head into the ladder. Eagles stumbles forward only to have shark hit him with a jumping Enziguri.

With both of his opponent down, Shark sets up the ladder and climbs up it. He reaches out for the belt, but AAW grabs his Ankle and pulls him off it. Shark lands hard but AAW manages to keep hold of the ankle and he shows a bit of physiology buy dropping a knee into the inner thigh of Shark. Unfortunately Dark Eagle breaks the hold with a running drop kick to AAW. AAW goes down and dark eagles comes off the ropes with a handstand leg drop.

Dark Eagle lifts AAW to his feet and hooks his leg for a spinning Fisherman’s DDT. As Dark Eagle gets up, Silver Shark spins him round and shoots him into the ropes. He waits for Dark Eagle and then hits him with a running head scissors take over than sends Dark Eagle OVER THE TOP ROPE. The fans start the first “Holt ****” Chant of the night as Dark Eagle cradles his back on the out side. Shark bounces off the ropes and vaults on to the top for a sky twister press OVER THE TOP ROPE. (Note to self OVER THE TOP ROPE is not to ever be used again). Shark lands hard on Eagle as the crowd goes insane.

Unfortunately for Shark, AAW is getting up back inside the ring with both his opponents out cold on the outside. He holds his head, selling Dark Eagles DDT as he slowly climbs the ladder. He reaches out for the WSW junior Heavy weight Title, just as Silver Shark slide tackles the ladder, causing it to tip and AAW falls and crashes hard. Shark sets up the ladder and goes to climb it when he sees Dark Eagle behind him, they lock up and Dark Eagle shots him into the ropes, Shark tries to leap frog over Dark Eagle but Dark Eagle nearly takes his head off with a standing side kick. With AAW down and Shark finished, Dark Eagle turns and begins to scale the ladder

Before he can get there though, AAW scales up the other side. In a brilliant visual, both men are on either side of the ladder now, They exchange punches for a while before AAW has the presence of mind to grab Dark Eagle by the head and ram him face first into the top rung of the ladder. AAW reaches round and hooks Dark Eagles leg and then comes off in a SPINNING FISHERMAN’S DDT OFF THE LADDER. Dark Eagle lands sickly on his neck and just lies still, WAY to still in fact. The crowd is going absolutely nuts as AAW climbs the ladder and uses his Weasel Powers to reach out and become the first ever WSW junior Heavy Weight Champion

A brilliant high flying spot fest Dark Eagle is being taken off TV for a while to go get some training and that sick bump explains why, this got a 76.8

Match 2

“Fit but you Know it” by the streets kicks in and Steve Fox comes out in wrestling gear to some nice heat. It should be noted that Fox is wearing British Flag tights which for some reason leads to “Usa, Usa” chants from the crowd. Fox laughs it off and leans against the ropes arrogantly as he waits for Rick Law.

Laws music hits to a good pop from the people who really want to see him wipe that smirk off Fox’s face. He walks down the ramp and gets in the ring, glaring angrily at fox. Fox justs laughs in his face as he walks across and offers a handshake. Law looks confused be

Fox kicks him in the groin to start the match

Fox grabs Law and decks him with a DDT and holds on, flipping it into a head lock. Law powers out and they lock up again with Law taking Fox to the mat with a side walk slam. He puts fox in a sharpshooter and this match looks to be over early as Fox struggles to get to the ropes. He just reaches it though and Law lets go. Fox is holding his back though as he gets up. Only to have Law grab him and drop him with another side walk slam. Law laughs it up as he picks up Fox and carys him into the corner where he beats on him with over head punches before placing him on the top rope and giving him a superplex

Fox gets slammed down hard as Law gloats over him. He goes into his trademark three point stance and waits for Fox to get up, Law charges forward and hits The Long Arm of the Law. He goes to cover Fox only to have Donny Damage charge down from the back and into the ring. He trys to punch Law only to have Law spear tackle him.

The referee grabs Donny by the collar and orders him out of the ring. Donny eventually leaves and the ref gets out of the ring to make sure he goes backstage

Law looks angrily at Donny, and doesn’t realize a strange man has hopped the guardrails. This new guy is huge, 6 foot 8 and is built like a tank. He doesn’t have much hair and what there is gelled up into a mow hawk. He spins law around and lifts him onto his shoulders and absolutely crushes him with a spinning DVD. He slides out of the ring and back into the crowd as fox drapes an arm over Rick Law

Fox pulls out a win. Damage and the Mystery Man walk back into the ring and celebrate with Steve Fox. Fox adds a few kicks to the fallen law for good measure

A basic squash match with a sports entertainment finish. It was pretty good though and gets a 56.7

Match 3

The good old black Fireworks go off and Bruce the Giant comes out, He’s wearing his usual wrestling tunic and basically looks mad as hell, well he always does but anyway. Bruce calmly steps OVER THE TOP ROPE….he he sorry, and into the ring. He flashes his high sign to the crowd as more fireworks go off.

Then his opponent arrives to a huge pop

The old “Flippers Music” is gone replaced by Linkin Parks “One Step Closer”

The fans pop huge for the “New and Improved” Alexander Robinson. Again he is with out his trade mark yellow rain coat and flippers, in stead opting to wear dark denim jeans and a black T shirt with a picture of Gary on it. Said Brick is in his right hand and he lifts it up in the air to a great pop. Robinson steps into the ring and glares at Bruce. Bruce makes the first move and we are under way

Bruce charges forward for a clothesline but Robinson ducks it and rocks him with three strong looking right hands, he bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Bruce just grabs him and slams him down hard with a sidewalk slam. Bruce parades around the ring then comes off the ropes with a massive leg drop. Rock Downpour puts over the 600 ponders crushing ability while Bruce makes an early cover. Robinson kicks out at two though. Bruce pulls him to his feet and puts him on his shoulder and charges him into the turnbuckle in a oklahoma slam. Robinson sl7umps to the ground in the corner and Bruce stands on his throat choking him.

Robinson pushes him off though and manages to get to his fee. He try’s a couple of kicks and punches and even grabs Bruce for DDT, only to have Bruce turn it into a northern lights suplex. Robinson is left completely wasted from that, he lies spread out in the middle of the ring while Bruce parades to the crowd again.

Then he lifts Robinson onto his feet and picks him up for a strong scoop slam. He drops another big elbow on Robinson, again the pin only gets two.

Bruce lifts Robinson to his feet again and shoots him into the ropes. He goes for a Sidewalk slam but Robinson surprises him by hitting a jumping Ace Crusher out of no where. The crowd pops huge as both men lie on the mat, each trying to be the first to their feet. Robinson is the one who gets up first. He climbs the turn buckle and comes off with a nice Missile Drop kick that sends Bruce back to the mat

Robinson presses the advantage by putting Bruce in a chin lock. It’s a hell of a struggle for him trying to keep the much bigger and stronger Bruce down. Eventually Bruce gets to the ropes. Robinson is having real trouble keeping an advantage over the Giant and it shows as he resorts to just stomping on his head. Bruce shoves him off and both men get to there feet. Robinson charges at Bruce only to walk into a Big Boot that gives Bruce back control. Bruce lifts him up and Gorilla presses him OVER THE TOP ROPE ( Sorry, its addictive)

Robinson lands hard on the out side and Bruce follows him. He lifts him up and whips him into the guard rail then hits him with a side walk slam on the concrete. Bruce mocks Robinson as he lifts him to his feet an drops him throat first on the guard rail. Robinson sells it like Death, rolling round choking as Bruce stomps on him. Bruce lifts him up and punches him in the face a couple of times

Robinson staggers back and then FIRES BACK WITH A RIGHT HAND. Downpour puts over the fighting spirit of Robinson like crazy as Robinson rains down the right hands on the much bigger Bruce. Robinson kicks Bruce in the guts, bending him over then hits a DDT on the concrete. Robinson keeps the pressure on by picking up Bruce and ramming his face into the turnbuckle three times then whipping him into the Guard rail with such force that he flips over it and lands In the crowd. Bruce is slow to get to his feet as Robinson charges forward and vaults over the guard rail to hit Bruce with a diving spear tackle for the second “Holy ****” chant of the night. Robinson picks Bruce up and throws him back over the guard rail. Bruce is holding his ribs on the outside as Robinson picks him up and rolls him back into the ring. Robinson plants Bruce with a impact DDT that leaves him spread out In the middle of the ring. Then Robinson backs off into the Corner. He stomps his foot on the ground a couple of times. As Bruce The Giant gets to his feet groggy, he spins round and Robinson Charges t him and nails him in the face with the jumping spinning Enziguri he calls the “Whip Lash”. Bruce does a full cartwheel from the impact of it as Robinson covers for the three count to a HUGE POP

We have a New Number One Contender for the WSW World Title

A great match that put Bruce over as a Monster and Made Robinson look like a total bad ass for beating him

Main Event

“Are you Mother ****ers Ready, For the New ****, Stand up and Admit”

To a great pop Buddy Garner appears on the ramp in his wrestling gear. He knows this is his one shot and boy does he look pumped. He just stares straight at the ring as he comes out, intense as ever. , He stands in the ring and waits for

“Exit Light, Enter Night, Take my Hand, We’re Off to never never land”

To the greatest Heel heat imaginable Tommy Cornell appears on the ramp, the WSW title at home on his shoulder., Every part of him exuding arrogance. He struts down the ramp, ignoring some fans as they try to give him high fives. He gets in the ring and delicately takes his Title off and gives it to the ref. He shots a look at Garner

Who decks him and we are under way

Cornell jumps back to his feet and things get moving quickly, Cornell goes for an arm drag but Garner lands on his feet and spins Cornell round for a spine buster, he rolls out of it and spins round as Cornell kips up, going for an arm drag, Garner looks to flip out of this one too but Cornell was faking it and spins his arm round into a hammer lock sleeper hold, he try’s to rench it back for a slepperplex only to have Garner flip over his head and plant him with a reverse DDT. And that’s only the first 10 seconds of the match, god I love chain wrestling. Garner clamps on a surf boar don Cornell who manages to roll out of the hold and back to his feet, he grabs garner and hits a snap suplex and rolls it into mounted punches. He works the neck with a wrenching front face lock but Garner tries to roll it over so Cornells shoulders are touching the mat, it gets a two count before Cornell realises the hold. Both men get back to here feet but Cornell is the quickest as he whips Garner into the corner. He charges after him with a running knee to the sternum then chops away on the chest a bit before putting Garner on the top rope. He flips him off with jumping DDT that plants Garner down hard on his neck. Cornell presses the advantage by putting Garner in a rear chin lock, really pulling back on Garner’s neck, which is already hurting, from the DDT.

Garner eventually gets the ropes and Cornell lets him go. However as Garner his getting up, Cornell kicks him in the knee and DDTs him again. Cornell turns his attention to Garners Back as he locks on a bow and Arrow lock on Garner. Garner struggles in it and eventually gets the ropes. Cornell lets him get back to his feet this time only to kick him in the guts and hit a stump pile driver on him. Garner holds his neck again as Cornell drops a knee into the back of garners neck.

Cornell goes up top and comes off with a flipping leg drop on Garner. The cover on it gets two. Cornell calmly lifts Garner up to his feet and throws him into the ropes. He goes for a backdrop but Garner kicks him in the face and hits a diving Neck Breaker to a nice pop from the crowd for his comeback. Both men are out in the middle as Garner slowly gets up to one knee. He grabs Cornell and puts him in a twisting leg lock that he spins into a nice STF. Cornell screams in pan and tries to fight the hold, only to have Garner twist it on even tighter. Cornell desperately fights for the ropes but as Garner has one of his arms wrenched behind his back he doesn’t really have a hope. His only chance is to turn the hold over. He fights it desperately and manages to get up to one knee he jumps kind of and flops back down on Garner, breaking the hold. Cornell limps away from Garner who gets to his feet and spins Cornell around and drops him with a stalling brain buster. Then to a huge pop from the crowd, Garner grabs Cornell’s already twisted leg and spins it round into the figure four-leg lock.

Cornell screams in agony as Garner locks on the hold, he fights for all he is worth to get tot he ropes but Garner is just to good, he put the hold on right in the middle of the ring. Cornell then decides to try and turn the hold over, but to no avail as Garner locks it down even tighter. With one last great ounce of strength, Cornell manages to flip the hold over forcing Garner to break it. Both men get to there feet with Cornell limping slightly, Garner whips Cornell into the ropes and goes for a Suplex but at the last second turns it into a Fisher mans Pile driver 99. Cornell is left laid out in the middle of the ring Garner looks to have finally won the match. He goes to cover when

“Everything you say to me, takes me one step closer to the edge, and I’M ABOUT TO BREAK”

To the biggest pop in WSW history Alexander Robinson charges down the ramp in his street clothes, steel chair in his hands. Garner looks happy as Robinson moves to beat Cornell with it, taking revenge just like said he would. Suddenly Robinson turns and

SMACK!!!!!!!!!!

BRANDS GARNER IN THE FACE WITH THE CHAIR

Garner crumples to the floor and Robinson picks up Cornell and places him over Garner. A confused ref has no choice but to count

Cornell wins thanks to Robinson. The crowd is stunned into silence as Robinson throws Garner out of the ring. He picks up Cornell and they shake hands as the crowd boos like Crazy. Robinson smiles Evilly then

SMACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DECKS CORNELL

Okay I was wrong, THAT was the biggest pop in WSW History. The crowd is on their feet chanting “Robinson” as he brings the chair over his head and slams it down onto the fallen Cornells back Over and Over. In a remarkably similar way to Cornell attacking Bennett. He opens the chair and places it set up in the middle of the ring. Then he lifts up Cornell and gives him a Tough Love DDT on to the Chair, crumpling both it and Cornell.

Robinson takes the WSW title belt and drapes it over Cornell and then grabs the Mic

Robinson: Well Tommy, Congratulations your still the WSW World Champion, and I’m the Number One Contender, One month from now WSW Hand Of Fate, its going to be me Vs you, and what I just did to you, its just the beginning, I told you once Tommy. DO NOT **** WITH ME

Robinson throws down the Mic and leaves to a huge pop. The show goes off the air with Tommy Cornell lying in a pool of his own blood the WSW title draped over his chest, it too blood red

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next day

I was siting in my office going over the plans for the next month or so when Tommy walked in. For the last couple of days Tommy had been rather Silent. He wouldn’t tell me why but he seemed very depressed. Today however he was beaming like a schoolgirl as he walked in and, with a big smile on his face handed me a piece of paper

Me: What’s this?

Tommy: The overall rating from last nights Mega Event

I took the paper from him and gasped with delight, in a um, very manly way of course

Me: 73.0, We got a 73.0

That was roughly 15 points higher than our average show and so far was the card of the year. Robinson's interview was the highlight of the show and he had gained huge 3 points of overness from it. Fox’s Mystery Man was also the talk of the Indy’s. Overall it was a brilliant show and we had made $300,000 off it. I love success

Then things picked up even more

The telephone rang and I answered it

Me: Alex Larone speaking

Voice: Hey Alex its Pete Hall here from PDW. Listen I’m good friends with the boss of NYCW and he may have mentioned he was looking to sell his federation. Sounds like something you would be interested in?

Hell yeah it did. NYCW had a huge influence in the greater New York Area and also had a fair bit of money and good workers.

But could I ethically buy a promotion just to steal its good workers and then liquidate it?

Yes, yes I could

I love Success

Well it’s official, NYCW is no more. I signed the papers today. A few of their better Workers would be sent down to PDW t get some training and would then be making their big debuts. Of course it would be too easy to tell you who we “Acquired”.

In other news Alexander Robinson and Lee Bennett have both been scheduled to make appearances on the Canadian show “Canadian Sports New Cast”. This will be great publicity for WSW. Things continue to look up for our little rag tag group.

And best of all? Tommy Cornell is being featured in a high profile Japanese Martial Arts Magazine. Talk about publicity. With the net still clamouring over Robinson’s awesome Promo and their upcoming feud, the more publicity we get the better.

To top it all off I was siting in my office when Tommy came in with something very special for me. WSW’s first two pieces of merchandise. A “Gary” T-shirt and a Tommy Cornell action Figure. Thanks to our somewhat limited Toy making resources, the trained wrestling fan may notice that Tommy’s Toy looks remarkably like Bryan Vessey only with Tommy’s head stuck on. Still it was already selling huge. $38 000 in the last week

I’ve said it once I’ll say it again. Things were looking up

FBI Agent James Shrike looked at the report that lay on his desk and smiled.

It was everything he had been hoping for

His operatives had found Paul Orman in Cuba. They had arrested him and “Interrogated” him, forcing him to reveal the name of the man who had ordered him to take out CLF

Hayden Munro

Things were looking up

• 1 month later...

Hayden flopped down on his Motel Bed. The last two weeks had started to take their toll on them. The twelve dead board members rested heavily on his conscience. At first he hadn’t given them a second thought. It wasn’t till Tommy had confronted him about them had he truly realised what he had done

Now….well now he didn’t know what he felt worse about, killing twelve people, or the fact he had cared so little about their deaths

Had he really changed that much?

Had the last 4 years really turned him into a monster? Was Tommy right?

Munro sighed and put his head in his hands, he was tired.

He was used to it now though. 3 years as a wanted man will do that to you. The endless sleepless nights, the constant paranoia. The knowledge that any second someone might recognise him, that they might turn him in.

That Kaufmanns might capture him

He had little doubt in his mind as to what would happen t him if he was captured.

Torture then Death

Last year one of his Deepwater Agents had been captured, They had burned the souls of the mans feet off until he revealed what he knew, then they had shot him.

What was worse in Hayden’s mind was the fact that if he were captured, Kaufmanns would win.

He couldn’t let that happen

He had made a vow three years ago on the grave of Larry Larone that Kaufmanns wouldn’t win. That Vermont wouldn’t win. And now three years later he had absolutely no Idea how to fulfil that vow. In all reality all he done the last three years was too stay alive. That and set up WSW. That had been his one weapon. The secret he had kept from Alex and Tommy, it had been the one thing he thought could make a difference. But now it looked like he wouldn’t be able to use WSW.

With out that he had nothing

No way of proving Kaufmanns had rigged the election and started the War. No way of proving he hadn’t killed Larone. No way of proving that he hadn’t killed Sophie

Any way he looked at it, He was finished

He had no idea how right he was

But how could he have?

How could he have known that at that very moment A swat Van had pulled up in the parking lot of the Motel. Those armed Police Men were swarming out guns at the ready.

And how could he have known that one of those Police Men had been paid by his enemies to make sure that Hayden wasn’t captured Alive. That One of the Policemen planned to kill Hayden

How could he have known?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

South Indonesia

It had been a bad year for Maria Henderson. After splitting up with her husband she had gone to work in the free provinces of Australia. The ones not under Indonesian Rule. She had been working as an aid worker, helping the refugees and victims of the war in the north. She was incredibly devoted to her work. So much that when her camp fell to an Indonesian Advance, She had refused to leave her patients.

Her selflessness had been rewarded by having to spend the last 8 months in an Indonesian POW Camp. Now technically she wasn’t a solider but they had classed her as an “Enemy Medic” and so she had been sent to a labour camp. One of the few Female prisoners she had been forced to work as the “Camp Nurse”. She tended to the other prisoners and helped out the camps Doctor. She had it better than most but Life was still hell. The conditions they were kept in were horrible. After a huge section of the Capitol had been wiped out buy Australian Bombers, The Indonesians had given up on the Geneva Convention. The guards were allowed to keep Order in their camps at any cost. She had seen people shot simply because they were too overworked to continue. The labourers were forced to spend incredible hours working. They were allowed only six hours sleep a day

With the guards being such Monsters, It always amazed Maria whenever one prisoner was injured by another. That’s why she was so shocked when a man stumbled into her office, his hands over his stomach. A knife protruding from his gut. He was bleeding horribly, She had sent for the doctor and got the man to lie down on her bed as she tried to stop the bleeding

Maria: Hold on, your going to be fine

The man only grunted in pain

Maria: What’s your name?

He was struggling to talk but eventually he managed to force the words out

Man: Jack Stalling JR

Good diary so far although you would have done better to build up suspense rather then just tell us who killed who and so on. Oh and 1 last thing...

GARY RULES!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Note: My life has become a rather hectic mess recently, Thus Ive had to concentrate on geting this finished for the .400 crew first. As the Diary nears completion over there, I can concentrate on bringing you guys up to speed. If you cant wait you can allways go and spoil the ending for yourself at .400, but wheres the fun in that?

Any way, on with the show...........

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The motel door flew off its hinges as Police Sergeant Graham Dolton kicked it down. He stepped into the small motel room looked round just as

BLAM BLAM

A bullet tore away the back of his skull. Hayden Munro dived out from behind a door. He had looked out his window to see the swat van arrive. Pulling the Uzi he kept on him at all times, from the back of his jeans, he had dived into hiding.

Now he ducked, rolled and fired again, a second swat member fell to the floor. Munro dived behind the bed. The other 4 members of the swat team poured into his room. One of them had a shotgun, the other had pistols drawn. The bed wasn’t going to provide him cover from the Shot Gun pellets, His only chance was the make it to the back door.

He sprung to his feet and let off a round of fire, the police ducked as Hayden spun and dived headlong into the motel units kitchen, he rolled to his feet and ducked out the back door, A bullet slammed itself in the wall near his head. He jumped the fence and started sprinting off down the street. Surely they wouldn’t open fire in the middle of a crowded street.

The gun shot behind him then a sharp pain in his shoulder seemed to disagree with him

Hayden: Arggghhhh

BLAM

This bullet hit him in the leg and he tripped and fell to the ground. Before he could get up, he felt someone kick him, a baton came down hard on his head. He felt himself being handcuffed as his brain slipped into unconsciousness ____________________________________________________________________

WSW Fury

Fury kicks off from Colorado to our usual over abundance of Fireworks. The crowd is a lot bigger than usual, word of our high quality Super Card has spread quickly. There are a couple of signs in the arena tonight. One saying “Robinson for World Champ” and WSW has its very own sign guy, who tonight is sporting a sign saying “Tommy Cornell fears Bameron”

Rock Downpour manages to squeeze his enormous bulk into the announce booth to welcome us to the show. Before we cut to

Segment 1

“Exit Light, Enter Night, Take my Hand, We’re Off to never, never Land”

Tommy Cornell appears on the ramp. His head bandaged up to sell the beating he took from Robinson last week. He is hunched somewhat, again selling the beating Robinson put on his back. He stumbles into the ring to a “You Suck” chant. He looks around for a while before picking up the mic

Tommy: I guess…… I guess you People think its funny don’t you. I bet your just loving it. You just love to see me in pain don’t you? You just love to see me suffer. That pyscho Alexander Robinson launches a brutal unprovoked attack on me, and you people think its funny. Well is 16 stitches funny? Is a rotated disk funny? Is it

The crowd starts up another “You Suck” Chant to Tommy great Annoyance

Tommy: Oh SHUT UP. I get it, I get it, You don’t like me, I understand it. Hell people like you never like those who are a success. That’s why Bill Gates is one of the most hated men in America. But the fact of the matter is that last night, Alexander Robinson crossed a line, and that line was the double yellow.

Tommy smiles to himself

Tommy: Alex, You should have learned by now, you should have watched me beat Buddy Garner week after week, you should have learned from what happened to him. You should have known that o one can beat me. You talk about your little winning streak, hell you go on and on about it. You’ve beaten like what, 3 people in WSW? Where as I am the Undefeated World Champion. See everyone says that Alexander Robinson is the next big thing, they say he’s going to be the one to knock me off the top, they say I should be afraid of him

Again, Tommy gives an arrogant Chuckle to himself.

Tommy: But the question I have to ask my self is this: Why Should I give a fuck about Alexander Robinson. The only time Alexander Robinson has EVER beaten me is when he jumps me with a steel chair. Alexander Robinson is a loser, he’s always been a loser and he will ALWAYS be a loser. Sure he got himself a Title Shot, but that’s as far as he goes. See No one beats Tommy Cornell, No one. Sure people like Buddy Garner can try, but just look what happened to him. Look what happened to Lee Bennett. And after Robinson gets in the ring with me, he’ll be just another Example.

With that, Tommy drops the Mic and walks backstage to some huge heat from the crowd.

Another great interview from the master. This got a 92.7

Segment 2

The camera opens backstage in Steve Fox’s locker room. Once again he is right in the middle of yelling at Donny Damage.

Fox: What the hell was that? You call that “Interferance”. I’m nearly about to loose to Rick Law and what do you do? You get beat up by him? Fat lot of help you are. If it wasn’t for my more talented Employees I’d be in a lot of trouble right now

Damage: Um…about that. Who was that last week?

As If on cue the door swings open and Fox’s Mystery Man walks in.

Fox: Donny I’d like you to meet The Baptist

Donny: The Baptist?

Fox: He got his name for his habit of holding peoples heads under water until the bubbles stopped

Donny gulps loudly and extends a hand looking for a handshake. The Baptist mearley glares at Donny for what seems like 10 seconds or so before Donny just mutters apologeticlly and looks at Fox, as if asking for help

Fox: yeah he aint much of a talking but as you saw last week, He sure can fight

Donny: I thought I was your enforcer

Fox snickers to himself

Donny: Whats so funny

Fox: Donny how many times have you beaten Rick Law with out my help

Donny: Um…well…never…but you see

Fox: Shut up Donny, that’s right NEVER. You’re a loser Donny, a worthless Git. Now the Baptist. Hes gonna get the job done. I’ve got a match for him tonight, just so he can show off what he can do. Just watch and learn Donny

A good segment to introduce the Baptist, and Donnys jealousy of him

Match 1

The Baptist’s music hits, its “Hysteria” By Muse. He strides to the ring and steps over the top rope. He gets some pretty abysmil heat from the crowd, He’s basically a no body who is only famious for beating up Rick Law. Oh well no where to go but up from here.

His “Testing” opponent for the night? None Other Than the Incredible Masked Nobody. Devoted fans of TIMN will notice that since his last appearance he has changed somewhat. First of all hes grown rouhly six inches, and now hes asian. I don’t think I’m doing a good job of convincing the fans it’s the same guy every time.

They lock up and it’s a total squash match from the get go. A stunner atempt by TIMN is reversed into a back drop by The Baptist. He dominates the rest of the match with slams and the occasional choking rest hold. He does show some nice athletisiscm though by hiting a truly sick looking running enziguri that drops TIMN like a ton of bricks. The Baptist lifts him on his shoulders and a spinning DVD follows for the three count

Fox comes out and celebrates with his new Enforcer, getting him even more heat

A very good squash match, how ever the Baptist is a relative unknown and didn’t get much Heat. Oh Well we will just have to change that won’t we. This got a 17.6

Segment 3

It’s a Semi rematch from Immortality as Silver Sharks music hits. He comes out with the mexican flag rapped around him, which gets some nice “Hes Foreign and there fore Evil” Heat from the crowd. He gets in the ring and spins on the spot for a while before waiting for the WSW Junior Heavyweight Champion to arrive.

“WEASEL AWAY”

To a nice pop, WSW’s Favourite Weasel masked warrior appears on the ramp. He’s not in his wrestling gear how ever and is wearing a tuxedo. Of course any chance of looking dignified is gone as he is still wearing his weasel mask. He has the microphone in his hand

Weasel: Hold your horses my good man. Yes sure I could defend my Title against you in front of these good people. However I don’t think that this scoundrel deserves a Title Shot. In the interest of fair play, I believe he must earn it. So May I present Silver Sharks Challenger for the Evening.

Over the top trumpets play and a young man wearing a bright pink super hero cape and suit with a lime green mask walks out and stands next to AAW.

Weasel: Six Months ago Sam Sparrofollus Was a Normal Teenager. Then an irradiated Sparrow bit him. Now presenting My New Side Kick, THE SPARROW. Go get him lad

Silver Shark looks some what taken aback as the ridiculously costumed Sparrow runs down to the ring for their match

Match 2

Shark obviously expects a free ride here but gets quite a shock as The Sparrow hits him with a running head scissors. What follows is the best pure lucha libre style match WSW has ever had. The two exchange plancha and suicide dives, kicks and strikes, hurricanranas and flipping Power bombs. Eventually the Sparrow Hooks Silver Shark for a spinning DDT but silver Shark rolls out of it and holds on to the tights for the three count. He high tails it out of there as an Angry AAW charges after him, having seen the cheating and feeling the need t be all heroic

A good match and our second Debut of the show, this got a 56.6

Match 3

“Are You Mother Fuckers ready, For the new shit, Stand up and Admit”

To a nice pop Buddy Garner walks out from backstage. He is absolutley fuming about being screwed out of his Title by Robinson last night. He looks pissed as hell as he waits for Robinson to show up

“Everything you say to me, takes me one step closer to the edge AND I”M ABOUT TO BREAK”

To a huge standing ovation and a sustained “Robinson” Chant, WSW’s New Number one face storms out from the back. He’s wearing his Gary shirt and is holding a blood stained chair, still With Cornells blood on it. He dives in the ring and glares at Garner.

It’s a tense moment as Garner gets in Robinson’s face yelling “Why Alex”. Robinson doesn’t give an inch as he calmly raises his hand and flips of Garner before

DRILLING HIM WITH A SPINE BUSTER

To a gigantic pop. Robinson backs off into the corner and flicks his hair out of his eyes as he goes into a three point stance. Garner getup only to get nearly cut in half with a spear tackle. Robinson rains down the right hands on the defenceless Garner as the crowd goes wild. He picks garner up and lays into him with some punches before whipping him into the turnbuckle and hitting a running drop kick. Garner slouches down so he is sitting in the turnbuckle. Robinson backs off only to charge and dive both his feet into Garners face. He flashes his high sign to the crowd to a great pop then drags Garner into the middle of the ring where he locks on a Sharp Shooter.

Garner struggles and eventually grabs the ropes. Robinson doesn’t give him any room to breath though as he stomps away on his back. He picks him up and drills him again this time with a spinning spine buster. Robinson stands up and goes for another Sharp Shooter. Hes so intent on the hold that he doesn’t see Tommy Cornell run down from the back, A steel chair of his own in his hand. He jumps in the ring and brains Robinson hard in the back of the head with it. Robinson pulls out of the hold and falls to the ground and Cornell rams the chair down on Garners head. Robinson trys to get to his feet only to have Cornell swing the hair right into his face and he goes down hard. Cornell smiles evily before dropping the chair and picking Robinson up on and smashing him face first into it with a Tough Love DDT.

The fans are going wild with boos as we go off the air with Cornell standing over the fallen Robinson

Robinson proved he can make it as a main event wrestler with a great match and damn is he over. The crowd hates Tommy and Loves Robinson so I’m Happy with this feud. The story line currently has 86.7 heat which is great. This got a 72.5

Overall it had been a pretty good Fury. We made some nice money off it since I’ve been in charge of WSW we've made 877,065 dollars, not bad if I do say so my self. Perhaps the bets bit of news for me was how well our Merchandise was selling. Again it was all looking good for WSW. The New |Recruits were settling in well in PDW. With a couple in particular lined up for promotions to the full roster.

Then the phone rang

I picked it up

Me: Hello Alex Larone Speaking

Voice: Mr Larone we don’t have long to talk

Me: Who is this?

Voice: FBI Agent James Shrike

Me: What’s this about

Voice: I just thought you would like to know that the FBI have just captured Hayden Munro

Holy shit. That was my first though, my second thought was how the hell id Shrike know to call me and then I thought what if he knows I’m connected to Hayden. Then I remembered, Everyone thought Hayden had killed my Farther. This shrike guy was just calling me to tell me that my father’s killer had been captured. Maybe if I went along I could find out where Haydens was being kept

Me: Um…wow that’s great. Any chance I can see him, you know for closure

Shrike: like I said Mr Larone, We don’t have much time so stop fucking with me. I know you know who really killed your father. I know WSW is just a puppet for Deepwater. I also know that Munro is being kept at the POW camp in San Diego awaiting execution. I know that at 6 o’clock tonight he will be killed. I know that at 5:30 the guards to the back entrance will be told his wife has just died and will be relieved by one of my Agents. I know that that Agent will let you in and will give you instructions on how to find and extract Mr Munro. I know that if you don’t act know he is going to die.

With that he hung up

What the hell was going on here? Why was an FBI commander calling me to help Hayden. Unless Hayden had been tortured into revealing my connection to him. What if this was a trap.

But did I really have a choice. I just hoped this didn’t get me killed

“You’ve got to be kidding me”

Tommy had listened to my plan to rescue Hayden and seemed none to pleased with it

Me: Whats wrong with it?

Tommy: So we just walk in through the back door

Me: Its not the back door its like an entrance for the cooks and cleaners or what ever

Tommy: So we just walk into a POW camp with out any one noticeing.

Me: Well, Got a batter Idea?

It didn’t seem he did because 2 hours later we were siting in my black convertible. We had managed to by pass a couple of Milartery check points on the way but the POW Camp was surrounded by a large barbed wire fence. We were supposed to meet some FBI guy round the back. And so we parked the car and went and stood on the perimiter. To anyone else it would look like two guys there to yell insults at the captured enemy soldiers. A pass time that had grown quite popular since the war began. Of course this was just the outer fence. There were three more all tipped with barbed Wire. All of them manned by guys with Machine Guns.

It wasn’t looking good.

Then we saw a door open and a Man in a black suit walked out. We saw him walk through a couple of check points and such he flashed a badge and the soldiers inside opened the gates for him. He walked out and then we saw him turn to look at us

Tommy: Is that him?

Me: It either is or we are in a shit load of trouble

The man walked over

Fbi Guy: Are you Alex LaRone by any chance?

Me: Um Yeah. Me and My friend were just trying to see some of the

FBI: You don’t need a cover story I know why you are here. Please come with me.

Well it really was that Easy. This guy must have been some high ranking agent or something because that badge was like a magic key. We walked all the way to the main concrete prison block and he opened the door.

FBI Guy: This way

He shut the door and we were in

Haydens head hurt like hell.

He had copped a real beating from the guards when he was brought here this mourning. All he knew was they were going to kill him tonight. Apparantly Kaufmanns wanted him out of the way as quickly as possible

If someone didn’t Rescue him soon, He was Dead.

James Shrike sat at his desk watching the security Camera track Larone and Cornell as they walked inside the Compound.

The Trap was set. They had walked right into it

It had been so Easy

Hayden sat up quickly, He could have sworn he had just heard gunshots.

The FBI Agent fell to the floor, dead , with Tommy’s shotgun pellets buried in him. Tommy looked at me smiling

Tommy: You were right, It was a trap.

Tommy pulled a cell phone out of his pocket and dialed

Tommy: Go

We looked up to hear the approaching sound of helicopters.

It turned out Tommy did have a better plan. Back in my office earlier that day, I had watched as Tommy had called Deepwater and Organised what was going down in front of me. I had never known just what resources Deepwater had at its disposal. Now I did.

That helicopter that was approaching? An Apache Gun ship loaded with trained commandos. Rouge former Army Officers that Hayden had told about the war and had joined our side. They were led by a Captain Henderson

We had roughly two minutes to find Hayden because as Tommy had pointed out, It must have been Orman who told Shrike about me. The only people that new WSW was part of deep water were in this compound.

And we couldn’t let any of them live

We sprinted down the halls, looking into every cell. As far as we could tell, Hayden would be in the maximum security cell. A guard stepped out ,flashing his badge at us yelling stop, Tommy whipped out the Shot gun and the Guard fell dead.

We skidded to a halt and peered into a cell. There he was

Hayden: Tommy? What the hell are you guys doing here?

Tommy: Shut up we have to get out of here.

Hayden: Um…..what about the locked cell?

Tommy smiled and pulled a small pellet of plastic explosive from his pocket and jammed it on the door

Tommy: Stand back

BOOM

The door flew off its hinges and Hayden was free.

Again, Man Deepwater has some good resources

I heard a noise from behind us, Three guards with m16s dived from behind a wall. They fired, bullets whizzed past my head

I had no choice

Raising the Glock I had lifted from the dead FBI Guard I opened fire

BLAM BLAM BLAM

I had never taken a life before, I had sworn I would never be in a place where I would have too

I was wrong

One of the guards dropped dead. A bullet hitting him right between the eyes. Tommys Shot gun finished off the other two.

The sound of helicopters was getting louder

Shrike stood up quickly, More Gun shots, That meant Larone and Cornell was alive. He quickly picked up his side arm and was about to go chek it out when he looked out the window

A jeep was rushing away from the building. He recognised the faces in the jeep.

Munro, Cornell and Larone

Shrike roared with anger, but his scream was stifled in his throat as he saw what was rushing towards him from over the tree line

An attack Helicopter

He saw the missile Fire, break through the window in front of him

Then he Died

Hayden floored the stolen jeep and we burst past the check points, Tommy and I fireing at any Guards who tried to stop us. Th stolen M16s tore trough them like Butter.

With a whoosh the Apache flew over us. I turned and looked as it opened Fire

The POW Camp was engulfed in a fire ball as it fired again and again

With in seconds the entire camp was reduced to flaming rubble

Deepwater had hacked the camps communications. They had found out what the government had found from Hayden. He hadn’t told them any thing. All the Government knew was that Hayden had been captured.

That was it

Shrike had acted quickly once Orman had given us up. He hadn’t told Washington what he learned, trying to keep he Glory for himself

It had costed him his life. There had been no record of anything to do with us in the camps Communications.

Tommy and I and WSW were safe

But at what price. Now that the adrenaline rush of battle was wearing off, there was one picture that was stuck in my mind.

The face of the Soldier I had killed as the Bullet tore it apart. The grey brain matter that had splattered against the wall. The blood that had flowed from the whole in his face where his nose had once been

What had I done?

“Were loosing him”

Maria was elbow deep in blood. Stallings lay on the make shift operating table in front of her. She was desperately trying to stop the bleeding that threatened his life

“Get me some adrenaline”

Another Nurse handed her a needle and she stabbed it into Stalling’s Arm.

“Come on stay with me”

Stallings was choking on his own blood. Bleeding his life away. He splutted for a while, trying to talk. Eventually he forced the words out

Stallings: I…Lied, Hayden didn’t kill Larry

Maria: Listen Mister I don’t know what you’re talking about but don’t talk, save your strength

Stallings grabbed her arm and tried to pull him self up

Stallings: He’s…. Innocent

With that he dropped back on the table and started to shake

Maria: He’s going into shock, get me more adrenaline

Suddenly the doors of the Camp Medical post were flung open and one of the Indonesian Solders walked in. Maria wasn’t sure what he was doing then suddenly

Maria: AAHHHHHHH

The Guard pulled a Pistol from his back pocket and fired three times into Stalling’s face.

Maria: oh my god

She clapped her hand to her mouth and stumbled backwards into a wall .The guard told her to get out and she scrambled to flee the room, sobbing

What was it that Stallings had said, Something about him lying, and some one called…. Called Hayden being Innocent

Maria had no Idea what he was talking about

Well I had just been part of a team that destroyed an entire POW camp. I had just shot a man in the face, and I had escaped with out getting into trouble with the corrupt Government that’s bent on world domination, What am I going to do now. Unfortunately there would be no Disney land for me as I was looking down the barrel of a long night of: TV deal negotiations. Actually negotiating to be allowed to negotiate for a TV deal. Woo

However due to the quality of our shows recently WSW is HUGE IN Texas. That’s right we are more popular than both HGC and SWF. Admittedly it’s one state but still it’s a huge help

Tommy had even hired me a secretary. Her name was Olivia and…….DAMN. Of course my interest in her is entirely professional and she's like 5 years older than I am but…DAMN. Any way she quickly proved shes not just eye candy by giving me reports on the important competition

HGC: HGC are dead in the water, down 5 million Dollars in the last 3 years. The are getting whipped in the Friday night Wars by SWF. Bryan Vessey is their most popular worker and for some reason is holding the Hardcore Title while some Twat called Liberty is their World Champion. The only problem is have with HGC is that they stole the original Incredible Masked Nobody

SWF: The Bid one. SwF is on a hot streak at the moment, they hired a bunch of new talent and almost all of them have been elevated. They constantly win the Ratings over HGC. They constantly put on better shows and make more money. Man these guys are going to be hard to take down.

Dave: Despite the fact they are $700,000 in debt Dave has risen an enormous amount to become the number 2 most popular promotion in the US. Just edging out HGC. They signed all their workers to written contracts to ward of my scouts. My only hope is that their debt becomes so much they have to sell to me.

Czcw: Not actual competition but they are $50,000 in Debt and I’m trying to buy them out. The owner doesn’t want to part with his beloved fed though. Something about me pillaging it. What ever would have given him that Idea, surely not the 5 NYCW workers in PDW while the rest of the promotion are closed down?

Those were the man 4 feds we had to worry about. Also Olivia had set up Media Appearances for Both Tommy and Alexander Robinson. Free publicity

WSW Fury

To great fan fare, WSW Fury kicks off from Texas where we are the Number one highest rated fed. Oh yeah baby. Time for a victory dance…. Note to self: Next time more Mixer, less alcohol I mean…DAMN

Anyway Rock Downpour welcomes us to the show and hypes up the main event in his usual gravely voice. Ive been looking into getting a co announcer for him as he has been shouting himself hoarse having to cover the load himself. With out further ado though, its time for

Segment One

The Big screen flickers to life. On the screen is shown a Limo, its new and its paint shines in the sun light. The limo is white with tinted windows. The Camera pulls back just as another Limo is dropped from above the first one. They crash together in a fireball that leaves both shinny new cars wrecked. The screen fades to black and the golden shinny letters appear on it

“The Century is coming, Get yo’ Freak On”

The crowd is interested by this mysterious message and are quite intrigued as to what it means. This got a 65.8

Segment 2

“Everything you say to me, takes me one step closer to the edge, AND IM ABOUT TO BREAK”

The crowd goes bat shit at Alexander Robinson’s music hits. He comes out, his head a mess of stitches, to a great pop. He is wearing long denim shorts and his usual Black Gary T-shirt. His hair is messed up, giving him a somewhat deranged look. It cascades over his eyes and over his face. Robinson gets in the ring and grabs the Mic. He looks round for awhile, waiting for the crowd to die down.

Robinson: Last week………..

He sighs and brushes his hair out of his face

Robinson: Well last week, Last Week Tommy Cornell took a chair and beat my head in. I can admit it, Tommy you kicked my ass. I lay there, my eyes a red haze. I lay in this very ring broken and bleeding. Tommy I gota tell you, it hurt like hell. But through the pain a Vision came to me. A unique kind of clarity. Tommy I saw the Light, I saw the Answer. See the clarity that kind of beating gives you is an interesting one. A man with that sort of Clarity is able to look back on his life. I looked back and Saw all that I had done in my life. I saw my title win in HGC, A moment very close to my heart. I saw these fans chanting my name last week.

Robinson pauses here, as if thinking deeply

Robinson: But not only that Tommy, This Clarity allowed me to see later into my life. See Tommy when you take a beating like that, you start to think that you may never wrestle again. And I thought about that Tommy, and I hoped to myself that if that was the case people would care. That they would miss me. That they would remember me. See When I was a kid, growing up I always wanted to be a pro wrestler. I was just about the world’s biggest Wrestling fan. I dreamed that one day People would say my name in the same breath as the Sam Strongs, The Pistol Pete Halls and yes, The Tommy Cornells of the world. I hoped that people would look back on my career and remember me. But you know what I realised last week Tommy? As I lay there bleeding, broken I realised something

Robinson shoots his head up, waving his hair out of his eyes

Robinson: THAT NO ONE WILL EVER GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME. No one will ever remember what I do here. You’re the one Tommy, the one people will remember. The greatest Wrestler of our Generation, The 5 time World Champion, The legend. They won’t give a damn about Alexander Robinson. You took my dream Tommy, and you ripped it away from me. You opened my eyes and showed me the way. You showed me that nothing I will ever do will matter. And When I realised that, I realised something else. The old Alexander Robinson is Dead. AND YOU KILLED HIM. And I must thank you for that Tommy. You see the old Alexander Robinson wouldn’t have had the balls to do what I am about to. See Tommy he’s gone, and this is his last will and testament . Listen to the words that no one will remember, listen to my Sermon. I’m here on the Mountain Top Tommy, I’ve seen Salvation and my only way to reach it is through you.

Robinson gives a cruel chuckle before continuing

Robinson: Years from now People won’t remember me as the champion, Or as the master. They won’t remember me as the guy who made them laugh. BUT I SWEAR TO GOD TOMMY, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THAT THEY WILL REMEMBER THE MAN WHO BROKE YOU IN HALF. Who left you bleeding, who snapped you like a twig in his hands. Tommy You’ve set me free, Shown me the way. This is the sermon of a broken man, so Listen and Listen Well, Tommy Cornell You’re a FUCKING DEAD MAN

Robinson hurls the Mic down as the crowd goes absolutely insane as Robinson storms out of the ring

ANOTHER Great Interview from Robinson, putting him over as the broken man, the bad ass that will stop at nothing to beat Cornell, and in doing so pulls out a 95.7 segment. 95 point f’ing seven.

Segment Three

Once Robinson has gone, Fit but You Know it by The streets hits and Steve Fox, Donny Damage and the Baptist all walk out, all to a good showering of boo’s. Fox has a great evil smirk on his face as Damage holds the ropes for him as he walks through. Fox grabs the Mic and looks round, rubbing his chin before starting

Fox: ’allo to all my adoring fans. I ‘ave a special treat for all o’ you tonight. Once again you will have the privilege, nah the honour of seeing The Baptist in action.

Donny: Um Steve why don’t I have a match ton…………

Fox: Donny, Did I ask you to talk

Donny:……Well no but I was just wondering why I……….

Fox: And I was just wondering why in the blue hell you are still talking, Now SHUT UP, Geezuz

Fox shakes his head before continuing

Fox: As I was saying, Tonight Rick Law is going to learn that he should have never challenged me to a match. See Rick Law is just a thug

The crowd gives a humoured chuckle at the gangster like Fox calling anyone a thug

Fox: He doesn’t have the brains to understand real power. Not the type of power that I wield. See if any one and I mean ANYONE pisses me off

Fox shoots an insulting look at Donny

Fox: Then The Baptist hear will delight in bending their neck until it snaps from their body. But power is a funny thing. Because you can never really have enough. But The reason I am out here tonight I to inform you of a business deal I have just closed. A deal that means I now have a Giant Load of power up my sleeve. Just what do I mean, Well That’s my little secret isn’t it?

Fox Laughs to himself

Fox: Oh don’ worry Your all going to find out soon enough but for now lets get Rick Law out here so I can demonstrate the power of the Baptist.

Donny: You know you never let me wr………

Fox places his finger to his lips in a “Hush” Motion then slaps Donny in the face and chuckles. Donny and Fox leave the ring with Donny looking rather angry.

Match 1

The Baptist stays in the ring, standing stoic and silent. Law’s music hits to a great pop and he charges out into the ring. Hes not wearing the dumb police uniform this week. Just the pants which generally gives him an “I’m Angry and gonna kick some ass” look, which might explain his slightly bigger pop.

Any way, Law starts off with a running shoulder block, but The Baptist doesn’t go down. Law trys a couple of right hands but the monster doesn’t even budge. His hand shoots out and he grabs Law by the Throat and choke slams him HARD. He covers and Law kicks out. The Baptist lifts Law to his feet and shoots him off into the ropes and goars him with a running power slam. Baptsit backs off a bit only to hit a nice shining wizard on Law once he gets up. The crowds right into this match now as Baptist is showing signs of not just being another crazy big man. He lifts up Law for a running Gorilla press slam but Law slides out of it and down his back for a crucifix roll up. The Baptist kicks out at two and I believe we have a math on our hands. Both men get to their feet and lock up, The Baptist pushes Law back into the turnbuckle and chops away at his chest. Then he shoots him into the other corner and charges at him, then to a great pop, Law ducks a clothes line and arm drags The Baptist OVER THE TOP ROPE. He he he

The Baptist lands hard on the outside and Law climbs the turnbuckle and comes off with a diving cross body that sends the Baptist to the floor. Both men get up again And law kicks The Baptist in the guts but he doesn’t bend over. Law backs off and goes for the Long Arm of the Law when

SMACK

Donny Damage brings a chair down HARD on the back of Rick Law and the Ref calls the bell to end this match in a DQ. Donny Celebrates, but the Baptist and Fox just glare at him. Fox grabs the mic

Fox: Donny, what the hell was that? What the fuck are you doing?

Donny: I thought you said we were going to show Law how strong we were

Fox: No we were going to show Rick Law how strong the Baptist was. He doesn’t need you getting him disqualified, you twat

Donny: but, you said, I wanted to show you that I could…..

Fox: Forget it Donny. Well show them next week. Why did I hire you?

Fox, Baptist and Donny leave with Fox looking Angry and Donny looking dejected, and Rick Law bleeding

It was a great match before Donny ended it. I’ll save it for a rainy day and this got a 76.8

Segment Four

“WEASEL AWAY”

Air Attack Weasels music hits and he appears on the ramp in his usual super hero pose. Under his arm however is a big cardboard box. AAW “Flys” down the ramp and into the ring. He drops the box in the middle f the ring and gets up on all the Turnbuckles, making heroic poses. Weasel drops into the ring and grabs the Mic

AAW: Greeting Citizens. And Welcome to the Weasels Den. Do Weasels have Dens? It doesn’t matter because I have come here to day with an important message. A message of thanks. To thank you for your continued support. To show each and every one of you how much you mean to me.

AAW picks up the box and reaches into it. He comes up with a Lime Green T-shirt with a silver Weasel on it. This T-shirt is the absolute most horibble thing I’ve ever seen.

AAW: Yes; now you too can show your support for me by wearing my shirt. Show that you too are dedicated to the way of the Weasel. That you too are a Waselite. And not only thatHe reaches into the box and comes up with a tin foil title belt, also painted lime green and this time with an orange Weasel on the front

AAW: Now you too can be a Champion of Weaselship

AAW gets up on the turnbuckle and starts throwing the offensive Items into the Crowd. Now usually people love free stuff but no one seems to want any of this. No one makes any effort to catch it. AAW doesn’t seem to mind though; He stands on the turnbuckle smiling a big cheesy grin. Then he takes h Mic again and looks at the Entrance way

AAW: so with out further ado, lets bring out that cheating scoundrel silver Shark. With my army of Weaselites behind my, Defeat is not an Option

A pretty decent Promo from AAW, building his feud and his character up. It got a 54.6

Match 2

Silver Sharks music hits and he comes out to some nice heat. (Hell AAW gave the Crowd free T-shirts so he’s the face by default). He charges down into the ring and they lock up. AAW goes for a leg whip but Silver Shark reverses it into an enziguri. The match continues in the good Luchadore tradition of crazy high spots. AAW breaks out a very nice looking running jumping knee strike that leaves Shark Groggy. AAW continues to work the face with some face busters and even a running leg drop to the back of the head.

Shark manages to regain the advantage after a while by use of a low blow. He decides he can’t match AAW in the high-flying area so he brings the match back down to the mat with a leg lock on the super Hero. AAW gets the ropes and both men get to their feet. AAW is limping some what as they lock up again. Shark keeps the heat on with some leg whips and some elbow drops to AAWs Knee.

Shark looses the advantage when AAW reverses a Huricanrana into a step over arm lock Face Buster. That only gets a two though. AAW lifts Shark to his feet only to have shark hit him with a low blow and a roll up for the surprise 3 count

For the second time in two weeks Shark pulls out a win through nefarious tactics. He celebrates with the WSW Junior Heavyweight Title as AAW looks on Angrily

Match 3

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The Black Pyro goes off and Bruce the Giant walks out to a good amount of boos. He taunts the fans and gets in the ring.

“Exit Light, Enter night, take my hand, We're off to never, never land”

To the biggest heel heat of the night, Tommy Cornell saunters to the ring, The WSW World Title draped comfortably over his shoulder. He gets in the ring and looks round, soaking up the negative affections of the crowd

“Are you Mother Fuckers Ready, For the New Shit, Stand up and admit”

Buddy Garner storms out from the back, angrily looking at Cornell. He waits on the other side of the ring from the others.

THEN THE CROWD GOES NUTS AS

“Everything you say to me, takes me one step closer to the edge, AND IM ABOUT TO BREAK”

Robinson’s music hits and he literally sprints down from the back and dives into the ring, ready to go. Him and Bruce lock up and we are off straight away

Surprisingly its Robinson who takes an early advantage over the giant by catching him with a knee enziguri. He kicks away at the fallen Giant and then back off for a running drop kick to the face. Robinson lifts him up and drops him with nice looking DDT. He walks over and Tags in Garner. Garner goes to work on the legs of The Giant with a good STF and then a tequila sunrise leg lock. Bruce is able to power out though and he catches Garner with a boot to the face. Bruce presses the advantage with some big slams and a foot choke. He drags Garner into his corner and tags in Cornell.

Cornell dissects Garner with a Pile Driver and then puts him in a Cobra Clutch. Garner is hurting now and he nearly taps but just manages to get to the roped. Cornell follows it up by hitting a trifactor of Vertical Suplex’s on Garner. Garner is lifts up and Cornell goes for the Tough Love but Garner pushes him off and doves for his corner

TAGGING IN ROBINSON

The roof is nearly blown of the place as Cornell and Robinson charge at each other. Robinson grabs Cornell and DRILLS him with a Spine Buster. Bruce charges out of his corner only to walk into another spine buster from Robinson. Cornell gets up and Robinson smacks away with the right hands. Cornell blocks one and comes back with some right hands of his own. He kicks Robinson in the gut and drops him with DDT. Cornell opts to let Bruce do the dirty work and tags him in. Bruce lifts up Robinson and picks him up for the Choke Bomb, But Robinson slips out and tag in Garner. They double team Bruce with a double Enziguri. Robinson shoots Cornell a look of pure hatred and instead of going back to his corner he charges at Cornell and Spear tackles him through the ropes and to the out side

The crowd is going insane as Robinson hammers away on Cornell. The referee is shouting at them to break it up. Garner walks over to the ropes and yells at Robinson to stop it. He turns back to Bruce

ONLY TO GET CAUGHT WITH A CHOKE BOMB

Bruce covers

Cornell and Bruce win it

Robinson and Cornell don’t seem to care though as they slug away on the outside, each trying to beat the other senseless

A really good match that shows that Robinson really really hates Cornell. A good technical match too it got an 85.7

Final Segment

Robinson and Cornell are still fighting on the outside when

”Why can’t you see things from my perspective, Hold me now as your hearings selective, your brain washing is not effective, on me yeah”

Double Intent hits and WSW Commissioner Michael Garret comes out to a nice pop

Michael: Hold on a minute guys. See in just two weeks from Now, Alex you are going to get your title shot. But I can’t have you two injuring each other before hand. So next week, You two are going to sign a non aggression contract, so you wont fight until WSW Future shock, our next Mega Event. And who ever break it will be suspended for 6 months. Do I make myself Clear”

After that quick note Garrett turns and storms back stage, leaving the Arena in a hush and Cornell and Robinson glaring at each other as we go off the air

A good segment to build storylines and remind people that WSW actually has an authority Figure. It got a 78.9

Well WSW Work has had to take a little break recently as me and a couple of my friends from school, the ones I’m still In touch with any way, spent the last week in Europe. That’s right Alex Larone meets the World. Spent some time in Ireland mmmmm Guiness. Any way once I got back, and over my Jet Lag” I set to work booking the next show. But perhaps more important is the fact that WSW has signed a New Worker. He came to me looking for work, saying he had been gone from Wrestling for a while and wanted to get back into the game. Who is it? Well youll just have to wait and see…..

Hes not the only new WSW signing though. Of course I’m not sure how much of an Impact Signing number 2 may have

Danny Patterson (Renamed “Temporary Ted”) Danny Patterson is a big worker from England who I met on my trip over there. He was working a local Independent Show and I offered him a job. He seemed a little sceptical about taking a job from a “Kid” but Eventually he agreed. The problem was I should really have waited to see him wrestle before offering him a job. He’s TERRIBLE in the ring. He dropped his opponent on his head during their match, while trying to do a power slam. Patterson did have a small amount of Charisma though and as such. He will soon be playing the “Lovable Loser” gimmick as Temporary Ted, the Wrestler looking for a job. This should be fun.

WSW Fury

Roswell, New Mexico has the honour of hosting us this week and for once the strange lights in the sky can be explained as the usual WSW over use of Fire Works opens our show. Rock Downpour opens today by recapping the Commissioners announcement from last week, that Alexander Robinson and Tommy Cornell will sign a no violence pact tonight to ensure their safety before their match at the mega event. Then we cut into the ring for

Segment 1

The Big Screen flares into life and the camera show a carefully arranged pyramid of crystal wineglasses. They are stacked on a table, shining examples of elegance. Then suddenly a steel baseball bat swings in from off camera, straight into the middle of the pyramid, smashing and destroying the glasses, the screen fades to black and the white words

“The Century is coming. Get yo’ freak on”

Appear over the black screen

Segment 2

After that tantalising message, the Camera cuts back stage to see Rock Downpour interviewing Rick Law. Rick is in his wrestling gear which now consists of just black jeans as he has finally ditched the police gimmick in favour of a “Blue Chipper” Gimmick. Downpour has the Mic and starts the Interview off

Rock: Well Rick Law, The big question on Everyone’s lips is of course, Who is your partner going to be for your tag team match tonight?

Rick: Well, Um to tell the truth, I er…Haven’t Found one yet

Rock: What do you mean? You’ve had a whole week.

Rick: Yes well the fact of the matter is, No one seems to want to go up against Steve Fox. When Ever I ask some one about him, they get all-quiet and make up excuses that they have to leave. It’s as if they are afraid of him or something

Rock: And your not?

Rick: Nope. Steve Fox is just a pussy who hides behind his hired goons. I still don’t know why he seems to have it in for me. It might be because I’m an ex-cop; it might be because he doesn’t like me, hell he might just have his panties in a twist. Frankly I don’t care. Fox seems to be used to pushing people around; well I’m going to push back. And If I have to face his two goons all buy my self then I wi………..

Suddenly from down the hall comes running fat over weight man with bright pink dyed short spiky hair. He has on a T-shirt that is about 2 sizes two small for him and he has a tooth missing. He is in green tights and has a big goofy look on his face.

New Guy: Don’t Worry Guys, I’m here at last.

Rick and Rock look at each other, neither seems to know what’s going on. Its Rick who asks in a somewhat nervous tone

Rick: Um…..Who are you?

New Guy: I’m Ted, I’m your Tag Team Partner for Tonight

Rick: Says who?

Rock: And how the hell id you get through the security?

Ted: You mean the security that let Alexander Robinson kidnap a fan?

Rock: Good point

Ted: I’m a huge fan of WSW and I really think I could be a big help to you tonight. I mean I’m really the biggest WSW Fan ever. I’ve even got the shirt you wore when you faced Steve Fox at Immortality

Rick: You have my Shirt? But I threw that out, It was in my Dumpster

Ted: Yes…. Well…I may have gone through your trash

Rick: YOU WENT THROUGH MY TRASH?????????

Ted: I’m A huge fan. You’re like my idol.

Rick. Ooooooooooooookay. Do you know how to wrestle?

Ted: Um…Well…Kind of

Rick: What do you mean kind of?

Ted: I…Watch Wrestling a lot

Rick: I’m not sure that’s going to help

Ted: Come on…………..

Rick:…………..Find but just let me do most of the Wrestling all right

Ted: YES. WHOOOOOO YEAH BABY I’m gonna be a Wrestler

Ted jumps up and Down on the spot for a while before Giving Rick Law a big goofy Hug

Law: Um, Could you maybe not hug me

Ted: Oh..Right……Sorry

A good segment to introduce Temporary Ted to the fans, The Crazed WSW Fan who wants to be a Wrestler. Law is very Charismatic and managed to pull off “Creeped out” very well this got an 84.5

Segment 3

After the crowd has had a good laugh at Temporary Ted we cut to the ring to see new WSW Junior Heavyweight Champion Silver Shark holding a Microphone. The Title around his waist. He looks round and gets some nice heat from the crowd who don’t seem to have forgiven him for cheating to beat Air attack Weasel who I despite his tendency to give away horrible T-shirts, A fan Favourite. Shark has never spoken on Camera before and when he finally does it is in a Heavy Mexican accent

Shark: A lot of people have been asking me why I cheated to beat Air Attack Weasel. Why I had to do something against the Traditions of Luchadore Wrestling. Well its simple. much as I hated having to do it, I couldn’t let AAW be the Junior Heavy Weight Champion. See Where I come from a Mask is a sign of Honour. A Wrestlers name and Mask are Sacred. So it sickens me to see some one mock all that I hold dear in such a way. A Weasel Mask? WeaselTude? That’s just wrong so yes I cheated, but that was only for the greater good. Tonight there will be no cheating, there will be only pure athletic competition between me and another Masked Warrior. So Says the Shark

The crowd did not like Shark insulting Weaseltude and he got some nice heat. Shark needed some character Development and the “Coward hiding behind Tradition” worked well as the crowd saw through his act. This got a 55.98

Match 1

Generic Rock Song Number Four plays and The New and Improved Incredible Masked Nobody walks out to the ring. The old one went to CZCW so I hired a new one. He struts to the ring with purpose, ready to claim the title shot earned by his predecessor loosing every week.

TIMN Gets in the Ring and Him and Shark lock up, Even though TIMN is now more talented He's still a jobber and as such Shark tears him apart. This is basically the “Look what Shark can do” Match has Silver Shark breaks out every crazy flippy move known to man and completely out wrestles the Incredible Masked Nobody. TIMN Manages to get some offence in late in the match but it is only an excuse for Shark to reverse a DDT into a Northern Lights Suplex for the set up for the SuiShark Dive a Swanton Bomb style finisher for the three count.

Shark gloats a little, mocking AAW by making Superhero poses before leaving

A decent Match that got Shark over as a heel. It got a 60.8

Match 2

“I’m Not trying to Pull You, Even though I would like to, I think you are really fit, your fit but my god Don’t you just know it”

Donny Damage and The Baptist walk out with Steve Fox behind them. They get in the ring and Fox warns Donny not to screw it up for them before Rick Laws Music hits. To a great Pop he charges out from the back, Eager to get his hands on Fox. He charges into the ring and goes straight for Fox. But the Baptist stands in the way and Law and Him stare knives at each other. The situation looks like its about to explode when

“Why Can’t We be Friends, Why Can’t we be Friends”

Temporary Teds Music hit and Law sighed heavily as his tag team Partner for the Evening run out to the ring. He floundered as he tried to squeeze his bulk under the ropes, finally he managed to get into the ring. Law sighed heavily again and the ref rang the bell to start the match

To Laws great Annoyance Ted insisted he be the first one in and he charges at the opposition. The Baptist starts for the other team and he simply shrugs before catching ted by the throat and choke slamming him hard to the matt

The Baptist is paticurley good at working stiff with out causing Injury and so he sets to work ripping Ted limb from limb. A variety of slams and suplex’s leaves Ted in a very bad position as The Baptist has him trapped in his corner, far away from Law. The Baptist muscles Ted up against the turn buckle and starts hammering away with some brutal looking elbow shots to the face. Ted is busted open as The Baptist grabs him by the Throat and hurls him all the way out of the corner and into the middle of the ring. Ted is literally bleeding his heart out here as he shows not only can he not wrestle he can’t blade with out nearly killing himself.

The Baptist picks him up and sets him up for The Power Bomb. Rock Downpour notes that The Baptist now uses the Powerbomb as a Finisher. The Baptist absolutely crushes Ted with it but instead of pining him he walks over and Tags in Donny Damage.

Damage looks eager to get some offence in on the helpless Ted, He lifts him up and hits him with a very Nice “Collateral Damage”. He lifts him up one more Time and Cuts the Deck on him. Ted is pretty much beaten now as Donny covers him

NO Rick Law drops an Elbow and just manages to break up the Pin.

He lifts Donny to his feet and wails on him with some hard right hands. The Baptist charges in to the ring and spins Law round. They exchange Right hands before the Baptist grabs Law by the throat and hurls him OVER THE TOP ROPE ( he he I love that line) and to the outside. He follows close behind him and punches away on him

Donny Damage is leaning over the ropes, cheering the Baptist on when Temporary Ted gets up behind him and charges over, grabbing Donny and rolling him up for a

SHOCK UPSET!!!!!!!!!!! The Baptist is livid on the out side, picking up Law and tossing him back into the ring. Damage gets up and decks Ted while Steve Fox dives into the ring and grabs a Mic. He gets in Donnys face

Fox: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? YOU LET THIS LOSER BEAT YOU. You’re a Disgrace Donny, A disgrace.

Donny: Its not my fault, I was busy watching The Bap……

Fox: Donny you’re a disgrace and that’s that. A least I can pull something good away from your little fuck up

The Baptist holds a beaten rock law while Steve Fox walks over and, reaching into his own pocket, pulls out a pair of Brass Knuckles

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

The already beaten Law is busted Wide open by Fox. Fox laughs as The Baptist lets him crumple to the ground. Fox grabs the Mic again

Fox: See despite Donny's incompetence I’m still the most powerful man in this Federation. And I have recently acquired a Giant Load more Power. What do I mean? Well you will just have to wait and see

Fox and his Crew Storm off leaving Rick Law broken and bleeding in the ring.

The crowd is once again mystified by the messages and there is a kind of silence as the crowd ponders it then a huge pop Buddy Garners Music hits

“Are you Mother Fuckers Ready for the new Shit, Stand up and Admit”

Garner walks out from the back, A microphone in his hand, As his last Interview against Cornell left him Rambling I haven’t given him long for this one, it should help him with his “Ice Man” Gimmick

Garner rolls into the ring and flashes his high sign to a nice pop. He has black trunks with blue and white Icicles on them and he looks pretty angry as he grabs the mic

Garner: Hes 600 pounds, hes seven foot five, and despite all that, He has to sneak up on me. He has to grab me from behind when I’m distracted. Bruce you took the Cowards way out last week. You knew I was to good, so you cheated. Well Bruce, things are going to be different this week. Your going to pay. So come on out here and we can End this show off with a bang

Short and Sweet this week, Garner has very little Charisma but I needed to fill up some time. This got a 65.8

Main Event

The Black Fire Works hit and Bruce the Giant swaggers out to the ring. He has a cocky grin on his face as he sizes up the Much Smaller Garner. Bruce steps over the top rope and smirks at Garner. He motions for Garner to come and get it

Garner doesn’t need to be told twice as he charges as Bruce and surprises him with a spining heel kick that knocks the Giant off his feet. The begining of this match is your basic “Its not the Size of the fighter but the size of the fight in the Fighter” As Garner takes his anger out on the much bigger Bruce. He uses some great Technical wrestling to bring the Giant to the mat and then works over his legs with some knee drops and an attempted STF all though Garners to short to apply it properly. Bruce fights back eventually though reversing a dragon leg whip with the most technical move of all, The Dreaded Head Butt. Garner is dazed as Bruce lifts him up in the air in a Bear Hug. Garner sells it wonderfully as Bruce’s Giant arms crush his chest. Bruce then slams Garner hard into the mat with a Bear Hug Spine Buster. Garner has been absolutley flattened buy it

Things get worse for him though as Bruce backs off and then delivers a running Elbow drop right to Garners Heart. He pins him expecting it to be over but Garner some how kicks out. Bruce is angry at this and picks up Garner and muscles him into the Corner. He wails away on him with the big stiff elbows to the face. He picks up Garner and places him on the top rope in a sitting position and grabs him by the throat looking for a top rope choke slam. Instead Garner kicks him in the face and Bruce backs off a little, clutching his face. Garner gets to his feet on the top rope and comes off with a nice diving spear tackle that takes the Giant to the ground. Garner parades around the ring for a while then picks up Bruce’s leg and spins it for the Figure Four Leg Lock.

Bruce screams in pain as Garner tightens the hold. He trys to get to the ropes but Garner has him right in the middle of the ring. Bruce looks beaten when suddenly

Down from the back runs Donny Damage, The Baptist and Steve Fox. They swarm into the ring and stomp away on Garner, breaking the hold and forcing a DQ. That doesn’t stop them though as Fox lifts up Garner and Damage and The Baptist hold him as Bruce gets to his feet and punches away at Garner. Damage gives him the Cut the Deck and the Baptist lifts him up and chokeslams him, Bruce Lifts him up again and Drops him hard with the choke Bomb, leaving Garner layed out. Fox laughs and Grabs the mic

Fox: Well Didn’t I tell you you’d find out soon? The Newest Member of my little Family is Bruce the Giant. With him be hind me, I’m Unstoppable. Rick Law learned that tonight, and now so has Buddy Garner.

With that and an evil smile, Fox and his gang including a very happy looking Bruce the Giant leave

A brilliant Match that was only marred by Bruce not being able to go for that long still it was pretty darn good 70.86

The Contract Signing

The Buzz in the Arena is palpable as

“Why Can’t you see things from my perspective, hold me now cause your hearings selective, your brain washing is just not effective, On me yeah”

Commissioner Michael Garrett’s Music hits and he walks out to the ring in a suit. He has a clipboard and in his hand and he is grinning. He takes the Mic and starts to talk

Garrett: Well what a show huh folks. Make sure to come see us next week and don’t forget to buy some high quality WSW Merchandise from the concession stand after the show. And be sure to show you’re thanks to our principle sponsor: Mikes Animal Shelters and Meat Suppliers.

That aside we have one final piece of Business tonight. WSW world Champion Tommy Cornell and the Number one Contender Alexander Robinson will tonight sign a non-aggression Con tract. Ensuring that they will not fight until WSW Nightmare in two weeks. It’s going to be huge show folks. Any way I have the Contract in my hands and all we need are some signatures. So let’s bring out Robinson

The Crowd goes batshit as

“Everything You say to me, Takes me one step closer to the edge and I”M ABOUT TO BREAK “

Robinson’s music hits and he walks down the ramp in Street clothes. He is wearing black jeans and a Blue hooded Sweatshirt with Gary printed on the front. The Ever Faithfull Brick Compainion is in his hand. He sprints into the ring and gets up on the Turnbuckle, each four in turn as his music blares and the fans chant “Robinson” He raises Gary on all the Turnbuckles and the chant changes to “Gary, Gary, Gary”. Robinson grins as he hops down and walks over. He looks at the Contract and then is handed a pen from Garrett. He signs quickly and then both men look to the entrance way as

“Exit Light, Enter Night, Take my Hand, Were off to Never, Never Land “

The happy crowd changes drastically as a “Tommy Sucks” Chant hits as WSW World Champion Tommy Cornell strolls casually down the entrance ramp, a smirk on his face that sees his nose threaten to engulf his upper lip if it gets much bigger. He gets into the ring and shoots Robinson a look of Venom. He snatches the clip board away from Garrett and signs it. Garrett makes sure he is standing between Robinson and Cornell now, as if to add a little security to the proceedings. He takes The Mic and is about to talk when Cornell grabs the Mic off him

Cornell: Well now that I know that this psycho can’t snap and Attack me unprovoked like he is so prone to doing, I can tell you with absolute certainty that come WSW Nightmare I will be the one walking out with this Title. See Alex, You’re a joke. At least Buddy Garner was a serious Wrestler, you, your nothing but a cheap side show comedian. These people would love to see me loose to you but face it the only time you’ve ever got the drop on me has been through surprise.

With lightning quick reflexes Robinsons shoots his hand out and snatches the Mic from Cornell

Robinson: A joke? You didn’t see me laughing when I beat the hell out of you at Immortality did you? In fact I seem to remember you were a little surprised that Weak crazy Alexander Robinson had got the better of you. I bet yah you really hated that Surprise huh Tommy? Well since I know how much you love Surprises, heres another one

BAM

Robinsons shoots his arms out and

Spinebusters Garrett?

Robinson: Now

Robinson looks Cornell straight in the face and gives him the fingers. Cornell expects an Attack and drops into a fighting stance. Instead Robinson Points behind Cornell, Cornell spins round to see

Lee Bennett Sprinting down the ramp, Steel Baseball Bat in hand. Bennett slides in the ring and

SMACK

Swings the bat into Cornell’s face, sending him crashing to the ground.

The Crowd is going absolutely nuts as Robinson stands over the Bleeding Cornell with the Mic in his hand

Robinson: See Tommy in two weeks you are in for a VERY nasty surprise when I take that belt off you. This isn’t Alexander Robinson the crazy Mid Carder any more Tommy. The Stakes are higher Tommy and your times up. Surprise Tommy

Robinson and Bennett stand over the fallen Cornell and the fallen Garrett who Robinson Spine Busted to distract Cornell while Robinson made his entrance. Robinson raises his hands in Victory ad then adds insult to injury as he spits on the beaten WSW World Champion

A Fucking brilliant Segment, The fans Marked out for Bennett’s return and for Robinson’s cunning it got a 98.8, 098. F’in 8 baby.

“You will be parachuted in behind Enemy Lines, In Indonesia itself. I must impress upon you the strategic importance of this mission. Some very high ranking Officers are being held in that POW camp. The Indonesians managed to knock out one in Mainland USA so this attack is going to send a message to them that anything they can do, we can do better. While the Indonesians killed all of our prisoners in their attack, we will rescue as many of our men and Woman as We can. The Main target is the Captured General Hudson who was lost during Fighting in New South Wales. Get ready men we Leave in half an hour”

Major James Ross finished the briefing of his Spec Ops unit. He had no Idea that this Mission could well turn the tide of the War

Meanwhile in The Targeted POW Camp, Maria Henderson slept soundly, oblivious to the fact that she was the only one who could clear Hayden’s Name, And to the Vital Role History would call on Her to Play

It was 7 PM and I was Still in My office, A Can of Coke in my hand, desperately trying to concentrate on Counter Offers and Booking Plans. On top of all that I had to keep my self from calling up Buddy Garner and Firing his ungrateful ass. He had gone on A Media Appearance I had Scheduled him and decided it was a good time to complain about how WSW was booked around Alexander Robinson and Tommy Cornell and How I was a stuck up little punk. Still I couldn’t fire him, Could I? And So I sat there, trying in vain to concentrate.

It was no good though, There was only one thought going through my mind

She had said Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

After Months of making excuses and Chickening out, I had finally summed up the Courage to Ask Marie Chamberlain out. Perhaps it was my near Death experience in the POW Camp, Perhaps it was that my life was finally settling into a rhythm since Moms Death. Hell it was probably just the Low Cut top she was wearing when I ran into her in the Street. Either way I know had a Girl Friend. Not just any girlfriend, The most drop dead Gorgeous, drool enducing Girl you could possibly imagine. I mean DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was puled out of my Marie Induced Daydream by the Ringing of the Phone. Expecting it To Be Tommy in picked it up and yawned into it.

Me: Hey Its Alex who’s this

The Voice on the other end was strangely familiar, A cold Harsh Voice

Voice: Hello Alex. I just thought there's some thing you might like to know

Me: Hey who is this?

Voice: You’ll find out soon enough Alex. Did you really think you could wipe out an entire Us Government Facility and Get away with it?

That Voice, I knew it from Some where, but Where

Me: Damn it who is this?

Voice: Did you know I knew you Father Alex? Well somewhat anyway. We met on certain occasions. A Vile contemptible Man he was, poisoning our Society with his Wrestling Product. A trait you seem to have picked up from him.

Poisoning our Society?

Where had I heard that before?

Then It clicked

Me: President Kaufmanns, Its an………….Honour Sir

Kaufmanns: Very Good Alex. Now as I was saying. We know all about you Alex. We Know Everything. Know Normally I would just have someone lob a grenade through your window. But that sort of thing can lead to questions, Just ask Mr Munro. Especially since you seem to have become the Medias new Golden Boy. However I’m not your only Enemy Alex. I can think of some one else that might want to get rid off you, and who would be all too willing.

Click

He Hang up. I sat there in a cold sweat, terrified. I had never been this scared. I mean I knew that this was a dangerous thing I was involved in, but the president of the United States had just personally threatened me. What could this mea……….

Knock Knock Knock

I nearly jumped out of my Skin when I heard the knock on the door. Taking a Moment To calm myself I walked over Cautiously. Cursing my self for having the lights on, know they would Know I was home.

I gingerly looked through the peep hole. I was half expecting Army Soldiers With m16s and grenade Launchers at the ready.

I breathed a sigh of Relief as I saw a familiar face on the other side of the door. I opened it with a smile on my face.

Me: come in man, I wanted to go over the plans I had for your character, I’m thinking a new Gimmick, Maybe a Pirate

Then my Heat Froze and I looked down.

Right into the barrel of a gun

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Tommy Cornell sat silently next to Hayden. A bottle of Whiskey in his hands. Hayden was in town for the first time since they had freed him. Tommy and Hayden sat in a Motel Room. They would have liked to be at a bar but A wanted Murderer couldn’t exactly just stroll into a pub. So they sat there drinking. Their Friendship, if you could call it that, has all most been silently repaired. Tommy Had Forgiven Hayden for the CLF attacks. Busting him out of Jail had opened his eyes to just what they where dealing with. It had been a hard lesson to learn

Tommy looked round and noted the blurred effect on the room, obviously the whiskey was having the desired effect.

Hayden reached over and poured some Whiskey into two small shot glasses. They where in the middle of a drinking game, a nice way to relieve the stress of being members of a secret group bent on bringing down the corrupt US Government, or something like that.

Hayden downed his shot of whiskey and turned to Tommy

Hayden: I heard Alex was having trouble with CZCW?

Tommy downed his shot

Tommy: Yeah they stole the second Incredible Masked Nobody

Hayden: You mean where on the Third one and no ones noticed?

Tommy: Yep

Hayden: I assume Alex is working on getting rid of them?

Tommy: Ha yep, He even Personally threatened the Owner

Hayden: He’s so like Larry isn’t he?

Tommy: Yeah, Remember when Eisen put down an offer on Ricky Dale? And Larry rang him up and threatened that if Eisen didn’t with draw it he would personally ram Ricky’s Contract down Eisens throat?

Hayden laughed for a while

Hayden: Yeah I remember some one telling me about that. I wouldn’t put it past Alex to do that either

A ringing on Tommy’s Cell Phone cut off the two drinkers reminiscing. It picked it up

Tommy: Hello

Hayden watched as the colour drained out of Tommy’s Face. He hung up, looking terrified

Hayden: Tommy what’s Wrong

Tommy: Its Alex, He’s been shot, He’s in Hospital.

Hayden: ****, Was It Kaufmanns?

Tommy: No, He was at his office when it happened. Olivia said that who ever did it got past security with a WSW Security Pass. Not only that but A one with High clearance

Hayden: but the only people with Cards like that are You and…

Tommy: The Other Workers

Hayden: But that Means…

Tommy: Yep, One of the WSW Wrestlers tried to Kill Alex. It gets Worse though. Olivia said Hayden got a Phone Call from someone seconds before she heard gunfire. She star sixty Nined the Phone call right

Hayden: And?

Tommy: A White House Secretary Picked up. Apparently Kaufmanns called Alex

Hayden: Oh **** that means that…

Tommy: Who Ever Shot Alex is working For Kaufmanns. It also means that Kaufmanns knows about WSW

Hayden was silent for a moment then picked up the keys to Tommy’s car.

Hayden: You better get to the hospital. Alex must have seen who shot him

It was good to be home For the Weekend.

Alexander Robinson looked round his apartment and smiled. He loved being a Wrestler but being on the road all the time was a real Pain. What was Worse was that he now had to go to all the trouble of folding out the couch For Lee Bennett to sleep on. Bennett lived another 500 miles away and they had agreed it would be easier if Lee Spent the Night at Robinson’s before they both went to the House show they where Headlining Tomorrow.

Bennett was in the kitchen, no doubt going through Robinson’s fridge, That bloody Freeloader.

Robinson swore under his breath as he struggled with the fold out couch. Then his head tuned round as

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Robinson: Lee can you see who that is?

Robinson finally managed to set the damn thing up as he heard Lee open the door. The he heard Lees voice

Lee: What the ****

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Robinson heard a Thud as Lee Bennett dropped to the floor

Robinson charged into the kitchen. He saw Lee Bennett lying on the ground, A gaping red hole in his shoulder. Above him stood the last man Robinson had expected to see.

John “Doctor Von Dastardly” Michael

Michael’s was shouting something

Michael: You Brought this on your self, You Bastards, Murderers, MUDERERS

Michael gasped as Robinson charged at him, blinded by rage.

Michael raised the gun and fired

Click Click Click

No ammo

Robinson ploughed into him shoulder first, knocking him off his feet. He got on top of him and rained down the punches. He heard a sickening crack as Michael’s nose broke.

WHAM

With a crack, Michael smacked the empty Gun into the Side of Robinson’s head. Robinson’s was stunned and rolled off him, blood pouring from an Open wound

When Robinson’s sat up, Michael was gone, off into the night. Robinson’s crawled inch by inch over to Bennett.

Robinson: Good God Lee, Are you Okay, Where did he hit you?

Lee: Just…My Shoulder…God It hurts like a bitch

Robinson: Just the Shoulder, He shot you three times at point blank range and only hit you in the shoulder.

Lee: Lucky Huh?

Robinson: Too Lucky. Stay there okay Ill call an Ambulance

Bennett: Oh yeah right, where else am I going in A Hurry?

The Surgeon pulled off his mask as he came out of the OR

Surgeon: Well Mister Cornell, He was hit three times in the shoulder, I've managed to get all the bullets out and he really should make a full recovery

Tommy: The shoulder? Some one shot the poor kid three times at point blank range and only hit his shoulder? That doesn’t seem right

Surgeon: There’s more

Tommy: More? Another Bullet?

Surgeon: No No, We took some blood tests, We found that the Drug Dythanil Was in his System

Tommy: Dythanil?

Surgeon: You might not of heards of it. The Army developed it for use on Prisoners of War. It acts as a short term Memory Suppresser. That way Interrogated Prisoners won't know what Information they have given up.

Tommy: And some one used it on Alex?

Surgeon: Yes, Most likely to hide their Identity. I’m afraid that when he comes too he won’t remember anything about the last couple of hours. The person who shot him has covered their tracks very well. Mr Larone must have seen their face

Tommy: And he must have recognised them

Surgeon: Yes

Tommy: And why shoot him in the shoulder?

Surgeon: That, well I can’t even begin to think why some one would do that, Unless they only wanted to hurt him.

Tommy: Hmmm

Tommy’s musing where interrupted by Two Doctors rushing someone on a stretcher through

Doctor 1: Prep The OR, We’ve got a Male mid twenties, Three gun shot wounds to the shoulder.

Surgeon: What?

Tommy looked down to see the face of the man on the stretcher

Tommy: Lee?

Surgeon: You know him

Tommy: He works with me

Surgeon: Your not having a good night are you? Well Ill do all I can for your friend

With that he rushed off with Bennett on the Stretcher

Tommy Stood dumb founded in the middle of the Corridor

What the Hell Was Going on

First Alex and Now Lee turn up with three gunshot wounds to the shoulder. Kaufmanns must have been sending them a message

Robinson: Tommy?

Tommy spun to see Alexander Robinson running down the Corridor towards him

Robinson: Tommy what are you doing here? Lees been shot

Tommy: I know, Some one shot Alex as well.

Robinson: Holy ****. He shot two people

Tommy: He?

Robinson: you mean you don’t know who shot Alex?

Tommy: No, They drugged him with some thing so he won’t remember their face

Robinson: Well I saw who shot Lee. It was John Michael

Tommy: Von Dastardly?

Robinson: Yep, I tried to stop him but he got away. The Police are looking for him now

Tommy: That doesn’t make sense though. Von Dastardlys Security Card was revoked

Robinson: What do you mean?

Tommy: Who ever shot Alex was a WSW Worker, They Used a Wrestler only Security Pass to get into his office.

Robinson: So who ever shot Alex is some one different

It didn’t make sense. Two different people, two similar attacks, The same exact Injury’s, both of them designed not to kill but to injure. The only difference? One attacker was able to seal his Identity

That person was one of the Workers of WSW, But who?

John Michael looked around the deserted neighbourhood. If all went well he could walk a few more blocks and then it would be safe to find his car ad leave town. He just had to get out of here with out any one seeing him.

Suddenly he saw two headlights approaching him; He looked straight at the pavement so they wouldn’t see his face.

The Car drove up…And Stopped

It was a long black stretch limousine.

The back door opened and two men in Black Suits got out. Michael recognised them instantly.

So this was how he was going to die.

Michael: It won’t matter you know? I gave Bennett the exact same wounds. They will figure it out eventually. The Answers in the blood after all. And when they do figure it out…Well your all dead aren’t you?

One of the men just smiled at him

And Drew his gun

BLAM BLAM BLAM

John Michael fell to the pavement, Dead

The two men smiled and picked up his body, carrying it into the limo. One of them flicked open a cell phone and dialled a Number

Man: President Kaufmanns? Yes its Wilson, He’s Dead Sir, but he got to one of them. This could ruin everything…All Right then Sir well do that, Good night sirClick

The Next Day

I hate Hospitals, It’s a left over hatred from the month I had to spend in one when I was a kid and I had to bright Idea of running out onto the road. Obviously it didn’t end well and I was stuck in hospital. It was among the most boring times of my entire life.

So my first reaction when I woke up was Oh **** I’m Back here

My Second Reaction was Oh **** My shoulder Hearts

Then the two reactions just kind of moulded together into one big “Oh ****”

I opened my eyes and looked round. I was lying in a hospital bed, I looked over to see Tommy Cornell Leaning against a wall with his arms Folded.

I tried to sit up and was met with a burning pain in my shoulder.

Tommy: Its probably best not to move man

Me: What happened, I have a killer headache

Tommy: You were shot

Looking back he could have worded it better to soften the blow, but that wasn’t really Tommy’s Style

Me: Shot? What the hell?

Then Tommy launched into an explanation of the events of last night. How one of the WSW Workers was working for Kaufmanns, How they had shot and drugged me. How Lee had also been shot. Then Tommy explained how we had both been shot in nearly the exact same place, all most deliberately.

Needless to say it was a lot to take in

I sat there looking blankly up at the roof. My shoulder tingling away with pain from the bullet wound.

Me: When can I go home?

Tommy: The Doctor says it should be at least a week, You will need to be in a sling and the arms al stitched up but nothing vital or serious was hit.

Me: In my office, On the computer, theres the plans for the next show

Tommy: I know, Everything’s been taken care of. Olivia sent it to everyone, The shows going ahead. And you should be out in time for Nightmare.

I laughed to myself

Me: Your big title Defence

Tommy: Some how wrestling doesn’t seem so important now huh

Me: Yeah, Hey has anyone checked my answer phone?

Tommy chuckled

Tommy: Would you be wondering if a certain Marie Chamberlain left in messages

So much for me trying to be subtle about it.

Me: Well id she?

Tommy: About 7

I sighed with relief. Well at least I still remembered that little fact about last night; everything else was pretty much a blur though.

I just wished I knew who shot me

Tommy walked over and closed the door

Tommy: Alex there’s one more thing

Me: What?

Tommy: Robinson knows…

Me: Knows what?

Tommy: About Kaufmanns, About the War, He knows everything

Me: Did you tell him after Lee Got shot, I guess you had too

Tommy: No that’s not it, He told me, Alex, He already knew

OOC: No one at .400 managed to geuss who shot Alex. A cookie to anyone who can geuss who it was.

WSW Fury

The show opens with Rock Downpour, bearly managing to fit his bulk under his announce desk. He welcomes us to Fury and hypes up Nightmare which is just one week away. He informs us that Commissioner Garret will announce the rest of the matches tonight. Then he tells us we are in for a treat and we cut to Segment 1

Segment 1

The Big Screen flares into life and the hype package for the Main Event of Nightmare plays. It is set to “Enter Sandman” Metallica’s Best Song and WSW Champion Tommy Cornell’s entrance music

Say your prayers little one

Don't forget, my son

To include everyone

(Tommy Cornell lies beaten in a pool of Blood as Alexander Robinson stands tall over him with a steel chair in his hand)

Tuck you in, warm within

Keep you free from sin

Till the sandman he comes

(Tommy Cornell Snaps Lee Bennett in half with a chair assisted Back Breaker, The Camera zooms in on Tomys grin as he does so)

Sleep with one eye open

Gripping your pillow tight

(Alexander Robinsons glares into the Camera and snarls :I’ll tell you once Tommy, Do not **** With me)

Exit: light

Enter: night

Take my hand

We're off to never never land

(Tommy Cornell Smirks then drops Robinson onto a steel chair in a Tough Love DDT))

Something's wrong, shut the light

Heavy thoughts tonight

And they aren't of snow white

(Robinson spine busters Michael Garret after signing the contract, Then Lee Bennett returns and attacks Tommy, The Camera zooms in on Robinson’s grin as he watches)

Dreams of war, dreams of liars

Dreams of dragon's fire

And of things that will bite

(Robinson spears Tommy through the ropes to the out side and they fight there, each man pounding the other with brutal right hand shots)

Sleep with one eye open

Gripping your pillow tight

(Robinson: This is the sermon of a broken man, so Listen and Listen Well, Tommy Cornell You’re a ****ING DEAD MAN

Exit: light

Enter: night

Take my hand

We're off to never never land

Tommy and Robinson stare at each other. And the Words WSW Nightmare flash on the screen.

Segment 2

The already hyped crowd goes nuts as

“Everything you say to me, Take’s me one step closer to the edge, AND I’M ABOUT TO BREAK”

Alexander Robinson’s music hits and he storms down the ramp, A microphone in his hands, a look of anger in his eyes. He slides into the ring and looks around then starts to talk

Robinson: Two days ago, someone broke into my home and shot Lee Bennett three times in the shoulder. Due to An Ongoing Police Inquiry I can’t talk much about the events in question. All I can say is that it opened my eyes. One of those bullets could have been for me. It made me realise that I’m not going to live forever. That eventually my Body is going to give way. That My Life will come to an end. Now as I said before, I doubt anyone is going to miss me, hell they probably won’t even Remember me.

Robinson chuckles to myself

Robinson: Well That’s fine with me, I’m not living for Anyone Else. I’m in this purley for my self. To realise a Dream that Me and Lee spent years working for. To make my self the very best in the world. To have people look on me, if only for an instant and say, Alexander Robinson is a champion. And for a long time there, I never really believed that My Dream was going to come true. I spent the better part of My Career as a loser. I hardly ever one a match. But Hell I was Happy, I was on my way to my Dream. I was making people happy. Me and Lee Bennett were fan favourites not because we were the best, but because we were the Worst. People could look at us and smile at how we tried. You know what? I was happy to fail, I was happy because I knew that in a way this was all I would ever be and that I should be Happy with it. I was secure in the knowledge that I was where I was supposed to be in life.

Robinson pushes his hair out of his eyes, and suddenly his smile disappers.

Robinson: But Then it all changed. Tommy Cornell took my happyness, and he broke it half, he snapped it over a steel chair. And In a way I guess I should thank him for that. Nearly a Month ago I stood in a ring just like this. I came out here with a Microphone just like this, and I was Born Again. I swore to Lee Bennett, I Vowed to the Friend that had been with me through thick and thin, I swore to all of you, That Tommy Cornell would pay. There for the first time In god knows how long, I took it on myself to step up, to not let myself be content with being in the mid card. I stood up and said, “I am here Tommy, And I’m going to be better than you”. So Know Tommy, I’m on the verge, I’m just one week away from living the dream. I’m going to pin you and take your title. I’m going to fufill that Promise. And what’s More Tommy I’m going to prove to everyone that no matter how good you are you will never be good enough to…………..

Robinson is cut off by

“Exit Light, Enter Night, Take my hand, Were off to never, never Land”

To some Enormus Heat, WSW World Champion Tommy Cornell strides down the ramp, He’s wearing black denim jeans and a torn denim jacket over a Black “Rough Justice” T-Shirt (Now Available from The Concession stand at any WSW Event). He has a micro Phone of his own and the WSW world Title belt is draped over his shoulder. He slides under the ropes and into the ring. He stands up and walks over to Robinson, who is Simmering with Rage. Tommy has a cocky smile on his face as he stands nose to nose with Robinson

Cornell: Hang on a minute their Alex. Now I gotta say I feel for you Friend, I really do, But that Doesn’t mean I have to give a **** about what you have to say.

The Crowd Boos Cornell as he laughs in Robinson’s face

Tommy: So What? I’m supposed to be scared of you because you set me up last week? Or Because you attacked me with a chair at Immortality? Well Guess what Alex? I’m Not Scared. I Don’t scare easily. I’m the Champion for a reason, Because I’m the best. See I’m a winner Alex and you……Your Nothing. You’ve always been nothing, You will always be nothing. You talk about fighting you way to the top, about being born again. You talk about being the best. Well you don’t know ****.

Cornell takes another step forward to Robinson. They are eye to eye now, Robinson’s shoulders are rising and falling, Cornell is clearly getting to him

Tommy: Let me tell you what I takes to be the bets huh? I Beat everyone HGC had to offer. I beat Sam Strong the most Famous Wrestler of all time, I beat Jack Bruce “the Next Big thing” I even Beat Bryan Vessey, Someone who just like you, was stupid enough to piss me off. I dived off ladders onto tables, I broke my body. I sacrificed a lot more than that Alex. See I used to be just like you. I used to stay awake at night and Dream of what it would be like to be a champion. I used to train for hours a day, Going over every hold known to man. I was the first one to the gym and the last one to leave. I was the guy that would do anything to achieve that Dream you speak of. And you know what? I did it. I beat The Strong’s, I beat the Bruce’s I beat the Vessey’s, I beat them all. But something wasn’t right, Something wasn’t as I had dreamed it. Something was very, very wrong.

Tommy’s smirk is gone, The Tommy Cornell of old showing through, Breathing all most as Hard as Robinson, matching Intensity for Intensity

Tommy: Something haunted my every Triumph. You know what that was? Have a Guess Alex. I think you know, and I think that every one sitting in this arena knows. Every time I won, Every time I came that much closer to getting everything I had ever wanted, I heard it

Tommy start to speak very softly then gets louder

Tommy: I heard them chant it, Tommy Sucks, Tommy Sucks, TOMMY SUCKS. WHO THE HELL DID THEY THINK THEY WHERE. I WASTED MY LIFE TRYING TO MAKE THESE PEOPLE HAPPY. Damn it Robinson it nearly killed me. These sick Sons of Bitches saw me happy, they saw me succeed and they hated it, Because that’s what hey live for Alex. They are Vampires, they live off our pain, they live off our suffering. You think they come here to see us succeed. Your wrong. They don’t come here to see us live our dreams. They come here to see that moment when we Realise our Dream is an illusion. A Lie, A broken Promise. WE’RE DEAD AND THEY ARE ALREADY PISSING ON OUR GRAVES. You think they will remember you if you beat me? You think they will give a **** about Alexander Robinson, The Loser who made good. Well your dead wrong. And NOTHING Would give me greater pleasure than to beat you with in an inch of youir life, and you will lie on the ground after I beat you senseless, And You will look at the faces of the crowd, and you know what you will see Alex? They will smile, They will Laugh. They……Will…Love…Every……Second. They will bask in the glow of your pain. So Alex I tell you know, Give up your dream, Give it up because It will only lead you to pain. Because I will gladly rip it from you. I will ladly Rip ypu in half if only to spare you the pain that you will feel when it dawns on you, just as it did on me, that these people hate you. Your dream is a lie Alex, And I am the Truth

Robinson has had enough and the crowd goes crazy as he interupts Cornell

Robinson: SHUT THE **** UP, YOU PIECE OF ****. You want to know why people hate you Tommy. Because You’re an *******. Because you are everything you claim you hate. And you just can’t stand it. You claim everyone hates you, Well Gee Tommy I wonder why? You’re the guy who brings a gun to school and kills people then blames them for driving him to it. Well Tommy no more excuses. I can’t beat you know but Come Sunday I’M GOING TO SHUT YOU UP. Tommy you want to come down here and **** on my life, you want to act like you know me. WELL YOU DON’T KNOW ****. I’m not you Tommy, And I never will be. You can beat me as much s you like, But I wont give up, not like you seem to have. Tommy I’m going to open your eyes, EVEN IF I HAVE TO RIP YOUR EYELIDS OFF TO DO IT

To A HUGE Roar Robinson throws down the Mic and storms past Tommy and out of the ring.

A ****ing Brilliant Segment, the best I could have hoped for, It looked even better on the tape of the show Tommy sent me. Got to have something to do to whittle away the hours in hospital, and watching this Segment over and over and over and over should pass the time. This got a 99.4

Segment 3

How do you follow up The Best Segment in WSW history? With a Temporary Ted interview of course.

So the Camera opens backstage to show Temporary Ted standing out side a locker room door. He has a microphone in his hand

Ted: Hi I’m Ted and Welcome to Ted “The Educated Decision” my New talk show. The WSW Commissioner has decided that I should be allowed to Interview various Stars of WSW. So my First guests will be the two men behind these doors. They are a new team to WSW: Tribal Fury. Originally from a small Island near Samoa, Their Fishing Boat was blown of course and they arrived in America. Ready to wrestle it seems. Be warned these men are brutal Warriors.

Ted’s pathetic attempts at hype finish as he open’s the door. Inside are two huge very Tribal Looking men. They have tattoos all over their faces and are dressed in nothing but loin clothes. They look pretty much the same expect oen of them, Java, Has a Giant yellow Mo Hawk. They glare angryly at Ted, who looks quite intimidated by them.

Ted: Um Hello, I’m Ted I’m here to do an Interview with you before your match.

Tribal Warrior and Java just stare blankly at him

Ted: um…….Do you speak English?

Tribal Warrior: I Speaka Da Englishnessess, Java he Dono not speak it

Java: JAVA SMASH!!!!!!!!!

Ted:……Lovley, Anyway Whats your game plan for your big match tonight?

Java: JAVA SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tribal Warrior: Dat is all he can say of da Englishnessness. Tonight we crush puyn little wrestlers. We strong, they weak

Ted(Under his breath) Me tarzan you Jane

Tribal Warrior seems to have heard him because

Tribal Warrior: No, Me Tribal Warrior, You is saying you are Ted, not Jane. Jane is name for little girly Girls. Ted is fat man

Ted: Hey, who you calling fat,

Java: JAVA SMASH!!!!!!!!!!

Ted: Right………I’m um going to leave now..Bye

Tribal Warrior: Bye Bye Fat Girly Girl

Ted Looks angry as he storms out of the room as Java gets in one last

Java: JAVA SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Match 1

“WEASEL AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Fan Favourite Cruiser weight Air Attack Weasels charges out to a nice pop, his trusty Side kick “the Sparrow” at his heels. The crowd seems to get that it is a horrible shot at “Robin” but don’t seem to mind as event he sparrow gets a nice pop. They both pose and then shake hands, knowing they are about to face off

Then the amazingly generic rock music of doom hits and The Incredible Masked Nobody storms out to the ring. Parading his poorly constructed mask. He slides into the ring and glares at his two opponents. The match looks about ready to start before

‘Why can’t we be friends, Why can’t we be friends”

The crowd goes mild as Temporary Ted waddles at pace out to the ring. He steps through the ropes and goes over to shake The Incredible Masked Nobody’s hand. TIMN extends it for a hand shake only to have Ted embrace him in a big hug. TIMN shrugs him off and decks him to start the match

This is basically a tag team match as AAW and the Sparrow team up on WSW’s Favourite Jobbers. They play a game of one up mans ship on each other as they try to think up new, inventive ways to beat their opponents. AAW pulls out the amazing twisting corkscrew pile driver while the sparrow catches Ted with a Spinning Asia DDT. Ted actually manages a bit of offence though as he grabs the Sparrow for a terribly botched scoop slam. He beats his chest in a terribly ridiculous manner and bounces off the ropes for his “Dreaded” Finisher The “Ted’s Eviscerating Dive” Basically a running body slam. However before he can hit it, AAW charges at him and takes him out with a running enziguri. He covers for the three and AAW is going to face Silver Shark at the PPV

AAW lifts The Sparrow up to his feet and grabs the Mic, A smile on his face

AAW: Well it seems I have my chance to gain vengeance over that cheating scum that is Silver Shark. And believe me no one is happier about it than I am. Shark, you’ve gotten the best of me to many times. Your luck just ran out

To a decent pop AAW poses again then leaves the ring.

Match 2

“Are you mother ****ers ready, for the new ****, Stand up and ADMIT”

The crowd pops nicely as Buddy Garner strides out to the ring. He shadow boxes for a while before waiting for his partner

Rick Law’s music hits and he walks to the ring, looking ready for a fight. He and Garner show that they are on the same page as the converse in the ring as they await their opponents.

Tribal war drums echo threw the arena and Java and Tribal Warrior walk down to the ring, turn and head butt each other to psyche each other up and then get in the ring

Taking Garner and Law by surprise Java breaks into an impromptu War Dance. Law has a kind of “What the ****” Look as he stares at Java. That is until Java spins round and catches him with a huge looking clothesline

I have to hand it to Java and Tribal Warrior; they can pull off “Angry Big men” Very well. Java absolutely tears Law apart as he muscles him into the corner and rains down some nice looking elbows and even a head butt or two. He slams Law out of the corner and hooks the leg for a two count. Law manages to fight back with a great looking spear tackle and then he tags in Garner.

Garner steps this match into high gear with some great technical wrestling as he drops Java with a Drop Toe Hold. He rolls it through into a leg lock and it looks like Java is going to tap before Tribal Warrior charges into the ring and drops an elbow, breaking the hold. Garner fights off Tribal Warrior but is blind sided by a charging shoulder block by Java. Java gets to his feet and picks up Garner. He grabs him and slams his head into the turnbuckle. Garner staggers back into a stiff looking back drop. He covers only to have Law charge in and break it up. Law lifts up Java and rocks him with some nice punches before he grabs him and drops him with a power slam. Garner gets up and retakes control of the match with some nice chops. Java swings and misses with a clothesline and Garner drops him with a Reverse Russian Leg Sweep. He locks on the figure four and Tribal Warrior trys to break it up only to be hit with a running drop kick from Law. With no help Java has no choice but to kick out

Garner and Law stand tall in the ring as Tribal Warrior and Java stand around looking angry yet beaten on the outside.

The scene is broken as Bruce the Giant and the Baptist storm out from amongst the crowd. They are able to catch Law and Garner by Surprise. The Baptist grabs Law by the throat and chokeslams him while Bruce the Giant drops Garner with a Big Boot. Garner is able to fight back with a kick to the groin though and ti basically breaks down into a 4 man brawl

A good match that means Java and Tribal Warrior will be keeping their jobs it got a 52.4

Segment 4

Bruce and The Baptist seem to be getting the upper hand as they slug away at their “Opponents”. Then suddenly

‘Why can’t you see things from my perspective, Hold me now cause your hearings selective, Your Brain washing Is just not effective, on me yeah”

Commissioner Michael Garret walks out with a microphone in hand

Garret: Wow wow wow, hold on a second their folks., I know your all geared up to beat the living hell out of each other. Now the Baptist here seems hurt that He couldn’t beat Law and Garner we all know you don’t like Bruce. And I’m guessing Fox sent you two to show Garner and Law a thing or two huh? Well heroes what I think going to happen. This Sunday at Nightmare we are going to see two matches Rick Law Vs the Baptist and Bruce the Giant Vs Buddy Garner. Fox thinks He’s the most powerful man in WSW. Well heroes a chance for his little gang to prove it.

With that Garret chuckles to himself and turns and leaves. The four men in the ring glare at each other as Rock downpour hypes the Pay off to these two feud at Nightmare

A good segment that gave us two more matches for Nightmare which is shaping up to be our best Card Ever. It got a 75.6

Match 3

Bruce the giant stays in the ring for the main event. The crowd pops huge as Robinson’s music hits and he charges out to the ring. There is still some heat between these two men from their Match at Immortality and it shows as they stare each other down.

The match starts off with Bruce taking control with some huge punches that send Robinson reeling into the corner. Robinson fights back with some elbows to the head then shoots Bruce into the ropes and drills him with a Spine Buster. He locks on a sharp shooter but Bruce is able to get out of it by grabbing the ropes. Robinson keeps on him though, stomping away on Bruce's head and dropping an Elbow across the throat. He whips him off and decks him with a Lou Thesz press and then rains down some punches. Bruce retakes control when he catches Robinson win DDT. Bruce slips easily into “I’m Big and I’m Pissed” mode. He batters Robinson around the ring and goes for the choke bomb. Surprisingly Robinson is actually laid out buy it and Bruce covers

No Robinson kicks out. Bruce lifts up Robinson for another choke bomb only to have Robinson kick him into the gut and hit him with a reverse Russian Leg Sweep. Robinson locks on a chicken wing cross face. Bruce looks to fight out of it and just manages to get the ropes. Robinson pulls him to his feet and His eyes are burning with a fire that seems to have been lit anew in recent week’s. And just like that its as if he is fighting Tommy Cornell instead of the 7 foot monster. Robinson pounds way on the face of the Giant. Even though he is much smaller he manages to bust Bruce Open. Bruce reels back and Robinson charges Forward and BAM

LEVELS him with the running Side Kick

Robinson Covers and 1 2 3 its Over. Robinson sits up and just storms out of the ring with out a word as Downpour hypes what is in story For Tommy at Nightmare.

A great match that added even More Hype To Robinson Vs Cornell it got a 75.6

WSW Nightmare

In just one week WSW Will put on its Biggest and what is set to be Best Show so Far. The following Matches will be taking Place

Air Attack Weasel Vs Silver Shark WSW Junior Heavyweight Title

Air Attack Weasels Title reign was ended buy cheap Tactics from Silver Shark. Now AAW has a chance for Revenge, but this Match goes deeper than that. Silver Shark hates every thing about AAW and would welcome the chance to get in the ring with him one more time. Its Luchadore Tradition Vs Weasel Powers in what is set to be an Epic Clash

Rick Law Vs The Baptist

A few weeks ago these men met it what was well on its way to being a classic match. Then Donny Damage caused a Disqualification. These two men have been begging for an opportunity to have their classic. They will get the chance this Sunday. And yet looming over this match is Steve Fox and his strange yet driven quest to eliminate Rick Law. What issue from Laws past has led to Fox’s Anger with him? Can Law survive long enough to find out? Or will Fox’s monster rip him apart

Buddy Garner Vs Bruce the Giant

For weeks now, Bruce the Giant has been able to get the upper hand over Garner buy why of shock and surprise Tactics. Then last week he added a new weapon to His Arsenal, an Alliance with Steve Fox and his gang. Now these two men will go at it one more time. Who is the best? Can Bruce’s cunning and power stand up to Garner? Find out on Sunday

Tommy Cornell Vs Alexander Robinson NO DQ Match for the WSW World Title

This may well be the most intense Feud in WSW History. Former perpetual Mid Carder Alexander Robinson has brought it on himself to end the reign of Tommy Cornell. Both these men have pushed each other to their limits. There’s not really much else to say except this. These Men hate each other and want to tear each other apart. They have been held back by a non-aggression Contract. Not Anymore. Come Sunday these men’s hate will spill out of Control as Robinson looks to achieve his Dream and Cornell seeks To Teach Robinson about the Price of Success

As Usual any one who can correctly guess the winners of this Mega Event will win free tickets to the next WSW Event (A walk on part in the Diary, Its fun just ask "Bameron")

WSW Nightmare

Welcome to the jungle

It gets worse here everyday

Ya learn ta live like an animal

In the jungle where we play

If you got a hunger for what you see

You'll take it eventually

You can have anything you want

But you better not take it from me

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns and Roses fills the Arena then The WSW Nightmare logo flashes up on the screen. Then the screen shatters and we cut to the Arena.

Rock Downpour is siting behind his desk with KYLE RHOADS, long time HGC Announcer. It’s the biggest stealing WSW has managed so far and Kyle is very happy to be announcing for WSW.

Rock Downpour: Hello ladies and Gentlemen and Welcome to WSW Nightmare. Its our biggest and most action packed show so far and I’m excited. Before we gets things going how ever can I just take the time to welcome my new Broadcast Partner, Kyle Rhodes

Rhodes: Thanks Rock, Its great to be here. I can tell WSW is a federation that’s going to the top and that’s why I’m here tonight, I want to get in on the ground floor

Downpour: So it has nothing to do with the fact that Mr Larone offered you three times as much Money as HGC?

Rhodes: Not at all…….Anyway on to our show. Lets get things started shall we?

Downpour: Right you are Kyle, and what better way is there than this?

Segment 1

The Camera opens backstage in a locker room. Bruce the Giant, The Baptist Donny Damage and Steve Fox are all standing up. Bruce and the Baptist are in their wrestling gear.

Fox: All right guys, I hope your ready. So We’ve got our game plan for tonight. Bruce what do you do?

Bruce: Dominate Garner with power moves so he can’t get me with his technical moves

Fox: Good on yah, Baptist?

Baptist: Inflict as much pain as possible on Rick Law

Fox: Very good. And Donny?

Donny: Well You haven’t got a match for me so……….

Fox: Donny, What did we talk about? What are you going to do tonight?

Donny looks sad as he sighs and looks at the ground

Donny: Tonight I will be staying out of the way of more talented Wrestlers and letting them do their jobs

Fox: Damn right you will. I don’t want you going any where near the ring. We don’t need your help Donny all right? Bruce is going to beat Garner and with my Help The Baptist is going to tear Rick Law apart. He was so close last time till you ****ed it up for him

Donny: Hey come on I’ve already apologised for that.

Fox: And I’ve already told you to shut up all right?

Donny: But how bout……..

Fox: How bout you just shut the hell up Donny, Would that be fun.

Fox and Co storm out of the room, The Baptist takes special are to bang his shoulder into Donny on the way out. The Camera stays on Donny as he glares after his stable mates

Donny: *** holes, one of these days I’m gona………

The Camera cuts as Donny boils in his rage.

A good segment hyping two of tonight’s matches. It got a 75.6

Match 1

“WEASEL AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

To a very respectable pop Air Attack Weasel charges out and down the ramp, A big goofy, Weasel like grin is visible through his Weasel Mask. He stands on the top of the ramp, strikes a very Heroic Pose and then “Flies” Into the ring. He jumps up on the turnbuckle and Flashes his High Sign to the crowd. Then he does a very nice back flip off the top rope and lands in the ring ready for his opponent.

Silver Sharks music hits and he basically gets the **** booed out of him as he walks down the ramp. He eyes AAW and makes some rather threatening motions at him. Shark hops in the ring and hands the WSW Junior Heavyweight title to the ref. He smirks cockily at AAW.

AAW wipes that off his face quickly as he opens this match with a lightning fast kick in the guts then whips Shark into the Turnbuckle. Shark slumps down and AAW charges at him with a drop kick to the face. He lifts him up and suplex’s him into the middle of the ring. AAW climbs the top rope and waits with a grin on his face for Shark to get up. When he does AAW launches off with a missile drop kick but Shark dodges to the side. He charges at the dazed AAW and unloads on him with a spinning kick then grabs him for DDT. Shark lifts up The Weasely One and gives him a couple of Elbows to the face. AAW stumbles back and Shark grabs him and whips him into the corner. He sets up an avalanche charge but AAW hooks an elbow round one of the ropes and uses that to vault himself OVER THE TOP ROPE, landing on the Apron with Shark standing stunned in the corner. AAW uses the Ropes for leverage as he hits a VAULTING SHINING WIZARD.

Both men are slow to their feet and Shark is clutching his face as AAW kicks him in the guts and hits a spinning DDT. Shark’s neck and head are really hurting at this point and he slides to the outside as AAW poses. Shark try’s to shake out the cobwebs. AAW strikes another pose then charges at Shark, going OVER THE TOP ROPE with a Asia Moonsault but at the last second he fly’s over Sharks head and grabs him on the way down turning it into a flipping Asia DDT off the Apron. This gets a great Holy **** chant from the Crowd as both men take their time getting to their feet. AAW is firmly in Control however as he grabs Shark by the back of the head and basically hurls him off his feet, crashing him into the ring steps. Like the True hero he is, AAW lifts Shark up again, pretends to dust him off, then rams his head into the steps again. With BRUTAL Force. AAW plays a game of ping-pong, bouncing Sharks head from steps to Turnbuckle over and Over.

By the Time AAW let’s up, Shark is bleeding like a…blooded Shark. Shut up I’m bad with analogies. Either way AAW then picks him up and rolls him into the ring. AAW waits in a near crouch as Shark slowly regains his feet. AAW grabs Shark from Behind and put son a modified Sleeper. Shark fights it the best he can but AAWs beat down and Ariel moves seem to have pretty much beaten the fight out of him. Shark desperately tries to fall backwards, crushing AAW. But AAW is too strong for him and Shark goes nowhere. With an amazing effort, Shark manages to break one arm free and wrap it around AAWs neck. To a huge splattering of boos Shark flips backwards into an Asia DDT, Taking AAW completely by surprise

Both Shark and AAW are laid out in the middle of the ring. Its shark that gets to his feet first thanks to the use of the ropes. AAW gets up even slower and gets caught with another spinning kick to the back of the head from Shark. AAW goes down and Shark lifts him to his feet and hits a Michinoku Driver. Shark flashes his high sign to an angry crowd and lifts up AAW. He grabs him in a sleeper hold and pulls him back for the Sleeper Hold Brain Buster called the Shark Attack. AAW is absolutely bent in half buy it and Shark takes his time covering him as he stops to gloat and show boat to the crowd

NO AAW KICKS OUT.

Shark seems mad as hell as he lifts up AAW and delivers some Elbows to the Face. He shoots AAW into the Turnbuckle and fires away with some more Elbows. He puts AAW on the top TurnBuckle and then ducks out of the ring and out to the apron. He grabs AAW left Arm and puts in an Arm bar with AAW siting on the top rope and Shark on the Apron. Then with Lightning speed Shark spins AAW off the TurnBuckle and OVER THE TOP ROPE with a Judo Arm bar take down. Both men land in a heap at ringside. Shark gets up, laughing as AAW cradles his Arm. He stomps on AAW's arm a bit before lifting him up and placing the arm at a bad angle over the guard rail. Then Shark drops an Elbow, Nearly snapping AAW’S Arm in half. AAW rolls on the ground clutching his Arm as Shark stomps on him some more. Shark lifts AAW up His feet and rolls him back in the ring. AAW is pretty much beaten at this point as he rolls round on the ground. Shark grabs his arm and lifts it up in the air so it is hyper extended. Then he kicks AAW just below the Elbow, putting insane pressure on the joint.

AAW Screams in pain as Shark stomps away on his Arm. Shark eventually has enough but not before dropping one big elbow on the Arm. He stomps on AAW'S shoulder for a while before lifting him up and Wraps AAW's Arm round his back in a hammerlock. Then he wraps his other arm around AAWs neck in a chokehold Hammer Lock. AAW is fighting it for all he’s worth but Shark just wrenches AAWs arm further up his back and pulls back even further on the choke hold. Then to make things even worse on AAW, Shark kicks out his legs causing AAW to drop to his knees. Shark sticks a knee in AAWS Back and starts to bend his back round his knee. AAW’s whole Body is constricted in Pain now and Shark is pulling back even further on the hold. Shark pulls AAW back to his feet and releases the Hammer Lock, still keeping his Arm Round AAW’s Neck he grabs him for a sleeper and

BAM SHARK ATTACK

The Beaten Weasel is laid out as Shark Covers

NO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AAW KICKED OUT. The crowd is going insane at this great near fall. As is Shark as he really starts to show his anger, nearly punching the referee as he screams “It was 3” In his face. Behind him AAW gets up and try’s to shake loose the cobwebs. He blinks his eyes a few rimes and charges at Shark

Who turns around and nearly takes his head off with a super kick!

AAW is completely out cold as Shark smiles to himself. He lifts up AAW and goes for a Suplex.

BUT AAW SLIPS OUT OF IT. Small Package

ONE

TWO

THRE…….NOOOOO

At the VERY last second Silver Shark is able to get his foot on the ropes. AAWs chances of a surprise win are dashed as Shark gets back to his feet and grabs AAW and lifts him to his feet as well. Shark pounds away on AAW’s face and whips him into the corner, but AAW reverses the whip and instead sends Shark into the Corner. Shark charges and hits a shining Wizard on Shark. Shark falls flat on his face out of the Corner and AAW glares at him

Then looks down at the blood on his knee, the blood that is now flowing freely from the reopened wound in Sharks head.

AAW smiles to himself and walks over to Shark. He kicks him in the face and then kneels over the fallen shark

BAM

A stiff right into the open wound

BAM

Another, and another and another and another and another

AAWs hand is covered in blood as he pounds away on the wound. Shark is past fighting back as AAW beats the Life out of him. Eventually AAW rolls off and looks down at Shark. With out having to do any thing else AAW nearly faints and drapes his body over Silver Shark, the ref counts

One

Two

Three

Winner and NEW WSW Junior Heavyweight Champion: Air Attack Weasel

Weasel drags him self to his Feet and accepts the Title. He holds it up in the Air, Still nearly passing out after the hardest match of his Career.

A Brilliant Match, Both men dug REALLY Deep and came up with the goods it got a 65.8

Segment Two

The Victorious Weasel stands in the middle of the ring celebrating when

“WEASEL AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!”

Aaws own entrance music hits and A man in a Weasel Mask, holding a steel chair walks out to the ring. AAW looks puzzled as the man brings the chair down over the head of Silver Shark and turns to him.

The Newcomer extends his hand in Friendship and the Dazed AAW looks at him. The NewComer shrugs and then hold sup the Chair. Then reaches into his sleeve

AND PULLS OUT A TAZER

BAM!!!!!!!!!!

The NewComer sticks AAW With it, AAW goes down nearly instantly as the NewComer jabs him again and again with it.

The NewComer laughs as he tortures the champion. He picks up the steel chair and puts AAWs already injured Arm in it. Then he leg drops the chair causing it to close. A sickening Snap Echoes through the Arena.

The Crowd is absolutely stunned as The NewComer raises the Chair over His head and brings it down hard into AAWs Face. Five chair shots Later AAW is bleeding terribly, his Mask drenched in Blood.

AAW is lying on his back and the NewComer Places the Chair over his face and hits another Leg Drop onto the Chair. AAW is practically unconscious by now.

But the NewComer isn’t done. He grabs the Mic and in a strangely recognisable voice says

New Comer: There you go folks, here’s your “Hero”

With that The NewComer grabs AAW’s Mask

And Rips it off

For the First time the fans can see AAW’s Face. He has dirty blond hair and a small goatee. The fans are amazed as he is incredibly young, only 18 or 19. Of course is face isn’t much to look at right now as it is a blooded mess. The Youngster try’s to get to his feet, managing to bearly make it up to one knee before this Attacker sticks him again With the Stun Gun. This Time AAW is Beaten as he drops to the ground.

The Newcomer laughs into his MicroPhone

Then Pulls off his own mask.

Dark Eagle Laughs again, but it is a sick and twisted, evil laugh

Eagle:

Truth, Its Harsh isn’t it? The every day routine of life can sometimes become so surreal, that your entire world becomes a dreamt up mockery of an existence. But then truth, truth always finds a way to bite you hard in the ***, and push you down those stairs. Just when you’re at your highest point, you take a fall, like my fall of that damn Ladder or Weasel Boys fall here tonight

Eagle: Truth is. Everything for me WAS so surreal. I had it all...big apartment, Beautiful girlfriend, nice car, AND a contract with the fastest rising professional wrestling promotion in the USA, the WSW. But once again I was bitten. That filthy rotwheiler dog known as reality targeted me. In just a matter of weeks my apartment was burnt down in a fire, my car was stolen and found buried in a ditch in South Carolina, and my girlfriend left me...She couldn’t stand being with a "loser". A LOSER! Then I take that dive of a ladder. Injured with no income and with doctors telling me to get used to cronic pain from a damaged nerve in my shoulder. I went from hero to Zero in a matter of weeks! I continued an unhealthy losing streak in the WSW to the point where NOW, my contract is close to being withdrawn. And it’s all my fault. I got so lost in the surrealness of it all

He stands and stares straight down the camera.

Eagle: Well, Reality...YOU WON! I am a slave to cozality, cause and effect. I took my eye off the ball and I lost the first Quarter. But there’s still 3 Quarters left. And now, IM AWAKE!!!

He throws the Weasel mask down on the blooded, broken and beaten AAW and leaves the Ring. The crowd, no longer shocked is booing the hell out of him. Eagle just laughs, as AAW lies motionless in the ring

A ****ing Brilliant Segment that REALLY Turned Eagle into a Bad *** and Unmasked AAW. This got an 87.5. Great Work from the Junior Heavyweights Tonight

Match 2

“I’m not trying to pull you, even though I would like to, I think you are really fit, your fit but my god don’t you know it”

To some sizeable heat, Steve Fox leads the Baptist down the ramp and out to the Ring. The Baptist has a cool, calm look on his face whole Fox has his usual Smirk. Fox waits at Ringside as The Baptist climbs into the ring, with out even acknowledging the boos from the crowd he just stands there, pretty much silent, his eyes fixed on the Entrance Way.

He doesn’t have to wait at all as Rick Laws music blares through out the Arena

“I took a trip around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time”

He walks out on to the ramp in black boots and black denim jeans. He walks slowly down the ramp and points an angry finger at Fox. Then he slides into the ring and gets nose to nose with the Baptist.

Its CLUBBING FOREARMS from the Baptist to start off. Law reels back and the Baptist charges at him and hits him with a charging Clothesline. The Baptist lifts Law to his feet and whips him into the corner and charges in with an avalanche. Law tries to fight back buy grabbing the Baptist buy the back of the head and slamming him into the Turnbuckle. The Baptist blocks it though and Elbows Law in the ribs. He grabs him by the throat and choke slams him hard to the Mat. The Baptist Picks Law up and puts him on his shoulders, then drops him down HARD into an Oklahoma Slam. Law tries to get to his feet only to have the Baptist kick him in the face. He pulls Law to his feet and again whips him into the Corner. Law waits, stunned, As the Baptist charges towards him and drives his shoulder into Laws Guts.

The Baptist smirks evilly as he elbows Law in the face a couple of times. He puts Law on the top rope and Grabs him and Picks him up as if going to Power bomb Laws head against the Turnbuckle. Instead he spins out of the corner, gaining momentium he uses to slam Law HARD with a spinning power bomb. Law looks pretty beaten at this point, as he hasn’t really been able to do much damage to the Baptist.

The Baptist take his time picking up Law. He grabs him by the hair and wails on his face with some right hands. Law manages to duck one of them and gets in his first offence. Spear tackling the Baptist to the ground. He seems to have gotten a second wind as he hammers away on the fallen Baptist. The Baptist tries to push him off but Law just jumps to his and drops an elbow on the struggling Baptist. Law lifts him up and shoots him into the ropes. Law goes into a loose fighting stance and catches The Baptist with a side walk slam. The Baptist gets to his feet only to eat a diving forearm from Law.

Law keeps the pressure on, changing tactics for a while as he grabs the Baptist and bends him over. He grabs the Baptist by the throat and locks in a Chicken Wing Cross Face. He pulls him back in it so The Baptist’s neck is at a rather pain full angle now and he seems to actually show fear for the first time. With Tremendous strength is able to get to his feet, Law still desperately clinging to his back. The Baptist charges forward and then slams him self down backwards, crushing Law.

The Baptist staggers to his feet and picks up Law by the throat. He punches him in the face a couple of times then whips him into the corner. It’s a HUGE Yakuza kick to the face this time for Law. Law slumps to the ground only to have the Baptist lift him up and throw him back into the corner. Law weekly tries to shove the Baptist off but He’s to strong and Law east an Elbow to the Face. The Baptist kicks him in the guts and lifts him high over his Head for a Gorilla Press slam. He tosses Law OVER THE TOP ROPE and all the way to the out side of the ring.

Law lands hard and lies on the ground in pain. The Baptist calmly steps through the ropes and to the outside. Law tries to get up and take the fight to the Baptist. He gets up and charges at him, catching the Baptist by surprise. Law manages a spear tackle that sends The Baptist flying backwards, hitting his back against the steel turn buckle.

Law lifts up the Baptist and grabs him by the head, ramming it into the Turn buckle. Then he whips him hard into the Guardrail, The Baptist flips right over it and lands in the Crowd. Law climbs back in the ring and climbs up on the Turn Buckle. The Baptist gets to his feet and hops the guard rail.

AND LAW COMES OFF THE TURNBUCKLE WITH A CLOTHESLINE

The Baptist goes down hard and both men look to be done now.

They both take their time getting to their feet, and it’s Law who throws a nearly unconcious Baptist into the Ring.

The Baptist lies in the middle of the ring as Law goes into a Three Point Stance

The Baptist gets up.

Law waits.

And waits

The Baptist turns round

Law charges

Law goes for the Long arm of the LAW

AND THE BAPTIST DUCKS IT

He spins Law round and picks him up for the Spinning DVD.

BAM!!!!!!!!

Law is dropped on his head with it.

The Baptist covers

NO

Law Kicks out

The Baptist looks mad as hell as he gets in the refs Face. As The Baptist yells at the Referee, Law gets up and once more drops into a Three Point Stance. The Baptist turns round as Law goes for the Long arm of the Law

But once more the Baptist ducks, And Law hits The Referee who goes down like a ton of bricks.

Law spins around only to have The Baptist grab him and lift him up for the dreaded Spinning DVD. However Law manages to slip out behind The Baptist in mid spin, The Baptist turns round

AND LAW HITS THE LONG ARM OF THE LAW

He covers, hooking both of the Baptists legs, A look of desperation on his face.

But The Ref is out cold

Law is about to go and shake up the Ref when

Steve Fox hops in the ring, A steel Chair in his hand.

He swings

BAM!!!!!!!!!!

Law spins and catches him with a sear tackle and Fox goes down. Law lifts up Fox and Powerslams him down. The referee is shoeing signs on waking up now but still nothing

Then Law looks to see someone running down the ramp: Donny Damage

Damage slides into the ring and charges at Law, He swings and Law ducks a punch, he swings again and this once catches Law in the chin. Then Donny Grabs Law and

Cuts The Deck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Law is left laid out as the Crowd boos the living crap out of Donny.

Donny picks up the Baptist and lays one of his arms over Law’s chest. Then he picks up fox and both men slide out to ring side.

The referee takes his time but eventually gets to his feet. He sees the cover in progress and

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick law kicks out of the cover at the VERY VERY Last Second as the crowd goes INSANE. The Baptist and Law slooooooooowly get to their feet

And it’s a slug fest as they two exchange blows. Law hits a strong right hand only to have The Baptist come back with one of his own. Law manages to duck one and Tackles The Baptist to the ground. Law gets in the mounted punches on The Baptist before he gets shoved off

And both men are too their feet again, Law grabs The Baptist and drills him with a power slam. He puts on a Headlock but Its Second Wind time for The Baptist as he elbows out of it. Law changes tactics, going for all out impact moves and he Suplex’s The Baptist and rolls through for a cover

and The Baptist kicks out. Law stays on him though, doing everything he can to beat down the monster. He catches him with another Suplex and then picks him up for a hip toss back Breaker. The Monster is hurting now as Law shoots him into the Ropes and takes him down with a Shoulder Block.

Law goes up top as The Baptist shakes away the Cob Webs. Law comes off with a picture perfect Missile Drop Kick. The Baptist goes down again.

Law is firmly in control of this match now, With Fox on the outside going absolutley nuts as his monster is taking a real beating. Law lifts up the Baptist and grabs him for a swinging Neck Breaker. The Baptist gets lifted up and shot into the corner. Law follows him and hits a jumping Clothesline on him. The Baptist is placed on the top rope and Law Grabs him for a Top Rope Double Under hook DDT that sends the crowd into a “Law” Chant.

Law covers

NO The Baptist kicks out as Fox goes wild on the out side. Law lifts up the Baptist and hits him with some elbows and another Power Slam. He hooks the leg and its another 2 count.

Law sits up for a while, seemingly at a dead end on how to beat the Baptist. He picks him up and shoots him into the ropes and catches him with a cross body Block. Law back up into the corner and goes into the three point Stance as the Crowd goes nuts. The dazed Baptist gets to his feet slowly as Law looks for the Long Arm of the Law. He is about to charge, When Donny Damage reaches through the ropes and Grabs his Ankle. Law spins round and kicks Donny right in the face, causeing Donny to fall flat on his *** at Ring Side

Law Turns round

Right into the waiting Arms of the Baptist

Spinning DVD

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Baptist shows no sign of Celebrations he stands over the Fallen Law. He just looks calmly down at him, and then picks him up and puts him in a half Nelson as Fox and Damage slide into the ring

Another Brilliant Match, This night is going very well so far This got an 83.4.

Segment 3

The Beaten Law is held still by the Baptist as Fox walks up to him and Spits right in his face then punches him. Fox smiles evilly as Law looks at him with a look of pure hatred. Fox punches Law hard in the guts again. Donny hands Fox a Microphone

Fox: Well Rick, I told you I’d beat you eventually didn’t I? I told you I’d get you back. But Now Ricky I must be ‘onest with you. I saw your interview a few weeks ago where you claimed to not know why I seemed to ‘ave It in for yah. Well that hurt me Rick that cut me real deep.

Fox’s smirk disappears

Fox: But you weren’t being completely honest with these fans where you Rick? YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY I HATE YOU.

Law flinches in the face of Fox’s Anger

Fox: So Fans of WSW Let me take you back a few years. To Pile Drive Wrestling, One of the best Training Camps in the World. Rick Law was one of the brightest prospects of his entire class. His instructor said he had a “Natural Gift”. A natural Talent for wrestling.

Fox glares at Law

Fox: Like I said, he was ONE of the Best in his Class. But he wasn’t the best. Oh no that spot was reserved for me. You name a hold, I could do it, You name a move, and I could do it. I was hands down the best. But talent wasn’t Rick’s only strength. He was ruthless. And my being better than him, well that just put a big fat ****ing Bullseye on my back didn’t it.

Fox steps Closer to Law

Fox: so there we were. We got put in a practice match one day, Just an Exhibition Match, to show Pistol Pete Hall what we could do. And Rick here saw his chance. He “Accidentally” Botched a move, dropped me on my head, and broke my neck. I was lucky to ever be able to walk again and the Doctors told me that under NO Circumstances was I ever to wrestle Again. God that was hard to take. I was already to go out into the world and make my fortune as a Wrestler. Then you took it away from me. I spent six months in hospital, had a hell of a lot of surgery. And then I turn on my TV one-day and see you in HGC, living my dream. The only I can never fulfil. I swore to myself I was going to get even with you.

See last month Ric, Last month I took I hell of a risk, getting back in the ring. All to lure you out, So the Baptist here could beat you. See as Good as I was, As good as you are, and he’s better. In him, I found the Instrument of my Vengeance. You think it’s a coincidence Rick, That he used a spinning DVD to beat you, when that was how u ended my career? And know everyone knows Rick, Not only that you’re not as good as Hall once said you were, but they know what a bastard you are. They know that their “Hero” is just jealous, manipulative, *******

With that Fox smashes Laws face with the Microphone and the Baptist lifts him up for the Spinning DVD

Fox, The Baptist and Damage stand over a fallen Law as the Crowd sits in stunned silence

Another good segment. It puts in the shades of Grey to the Law-Fox Feud. This got a 65.8

Match 3

“Are you Mother ****ers ready, for the new ****, Stand up and admit”

Buddy Garner storms out of the back, as usual he looks mad as hell. Commentary puts over how he’s absolutly sick to death of Bruce getting cheap wins over him. Garner slides into the ring, adjusts his wrist bands and waits silently for Bruce

The Black Pyro Hits and Bruce walks calmly down the ramp, a small smile playing on his features as he sees how angry Garner is.

Bruce gets into the ring and offers a taunting hand shake to Garner, then pulls it away in a ”no too slow” Motion. Garner responds with a right hand to the face

The match kicks off as Garner rains down the right hands. Bruce blocks one and comes back with a big choke strike. Garner stagger back and Bruce kicks him in the gut, doubling him over for a DDT. Bruce grabs a quick cover but Garner kicks out .

Both men are back to their feet and Bruce shoots Garner into the Turnbuckle. He charges after him and runs into him with an Avalanche. Bruce uses his size 15 hoe to choke Garner in the corner then lines up a big elbow show. Garner tries to bat away on the chest of the Giant, but to no avail as The Giant continues his beat down in the corner.

Garner eventually manages to get a kick to the mid section which causes the Giant to back off just enough for Garner to grab him for an arm drag take down. Garner locks on an Arm lock on the Mat. Bruce just manages to get a leg on the ropes, causing Garner to break the hold.

Both men once more tot heir feet and Garner chops away at the Giants chest, then whips him into the Corner. He follows close behind him and scores a nice Runing DDT out of the corner.

Garner realises he has to keep this a mat based affair so he goes for a leg lock. Bruce tries desperatly to get to the ropes but Garner has him right in the corner with Bruce facing away from the Ropes. Bruce has to resort to punching Garner in the face. Its not exactly a smart tactic but my god it works as Garner breaks the Hold and Bruce tries to get to his feet, he’s limping though and Garner sees a weakness. Garner tackles Bruce’s knee from behind causing the Giant once more to collapse to the ground.

Garner grabs the injured knee and locks on A Texas Cloverleaf, shades of Bryan Vessey. The crowd is just getting into this match now as Bruce looks like hes going to tap out

Then the Lights Go Out

The Arena is plunged into Darkness. The only light comes from the Big screen as it displays the letters

“The Century…….Is Here, Get Yo’ Freak on”

Blue Spot lights light up the Entrance Way. One is paticurlye bright and focuses on s strange figure standing in on the Ramp. He is holding up 4 fingers. He slowly drosp one finger after the other. First his pinky, then his index then the next one untill only the Middle Figner is raisesed. He flips off the crowd then drops his hand as Pyro goes off and the lights Go on and Guns and Roses “Sympathy For the Devil” Hits.

“Please Allow me to introduce my self, I am a man of Wealth and taste, Pleased to meet, HOPE YOU GUESS MY NAME”

The lights reveal the man to be

Travis Century, PDW Trainer and East Cost Wrestling Legend. Considered by many to be one of the finest technical wrestlers of the early ninties.

The Pop is absolutley huge as Century runs down the ramp and into the ring. The referee rings the bell for a no contest and garner looks livid at having another chance to beat Bruce the Giant slip away. Century slides into the ring and gets up on the Turnbuckles. Completely ignoreing Garners look of Anger.

Century plasy to the ground, flashign his Famoious “Freak Out” High Sign to the crowd (middle Figner and Pinky Raised, the others tucked intot his palms) The Crowd is loving having Century in WSw and a “Century” chant starts.

The chant stops abruptly as garner spins Century round and swings with a right hand

But Century Catches it

BAM!!!!! Spine Buster and The crowd goes wild

Bruce gets up and charges at Century

BAM!!!!!! Spine Buster

Century stands Tall in the ring as the crowd chants “Century” again much to Century’s liking. The camera zooms in on Garner, looking livid

Decent Match, Bruce was working through Injury but the Crowd LOVES Century. Buddy Garner has succesfully turned Tweener. This match got a 75.6 and kicked of the Ganrer vs Century Feud that starts on 60.5 heat

Segment 4

The Camera opens backstage to see Java and Tribal warrior watching a Monitor, on the Screen is an empty ring, they are watching and waiting for the Main Event.

Tribal Warrior: So Java, who do you think will win tonight? Tommyness Or Da Robinsn?

Java: JAVA SMASH!!!!!!!!!!

Tribal warrior: One day we will be jampions of the world Java. Then All your fans will call themselves Javites. People will call us Sexy, Girls will want to kiss us

Java: JAVA SMASH!!!!!!!!!

Tribal Warrior: Its probably a better Idea if you don’t smash the pretty girls………….

The Camera cuts to Tempory Ted siting in his locker room he too is getting ready to watch the main event

Then the Camera switches to Rick Laws locker room, he is also watching

The Camera cuts to other WSW stars all of them pumped up for the main event, Buddy Garner, Travis Century, Bruce The Giant. Even AAW is watching it while a Doctor works on stitching him up, Fox and his gang sit around on a couch watching it, Michael Garret has a big screen TV in his office and he too is watching it.

The final shot is of a Darkened Hospital room Lee Bennett sits alone, the only noise is of his heart Moniter beeping away.

He mutters to himself

Lee: Come on Alex………………..

A fun little segment to hype up the Main event, showing that everyone’s interested in it. It got a 50.8

Main Event

An expectant Hush falls over the arena as Kyle Rhodes jumps into the ring, Microphone in hand.

Rhodes: Welcome ladies and Gentlemen, to the main event of the evening. Its been a long time coming but Alexander Robinson, the man they said would never amount to anything is Tonight getting a Title shot against Tommy Cornell. Its Legend vs Legend In Waiting. The following is a one fall no disqualification Match for The WSW World Title. Introducing First the Challenger: Alexander Robinson

“Everything you say to me, Takes me one step Closer to the edge and I’m about to break, I need a little room to breath, Cause I’m one step closer to the edge and I’M ABOUT TO BREAK”

The Crowd goes Absolutley INSANE as Robinson, his long brown hair wet, his face the picture of intensity, storms down from the Back. Gary in his hands. Tonight he is wrestling in a black T-shirt and Long black Tights With a Blue Symbol on them. He slides into the ring and gest up on the Turnbuckles.

Rhodes” And the Champion., Ladies and Gentlemen I give you, the Undeafeted WSW World Champion: Tommy Cornell

“Exit Light, Enter Night, Take my hand, We’re off to never, never land”

The cheers turn to Boo’s as Cornell walks down the ramp, The WSW world Title on his shoulder, possibly for the last time. He glares with pure hatred at Robinson, who instead of looking worried calmly flips Cornell off. Cornell snarls and slides into the ring. Hurling the Belt at the Ref.

They don’t waste any time as they lock up. Cornell takes Robinson to the mat with a head lock take over but Robinson muscles out of it and goes behind him for a hammer lock. Cornell spins round, reversing the hold and locks on a standing Arm bar. Robinson punches Tommy in the face, causing him to break the hold. Robinson then grabs Cornell and shoots him into the rope. Cornell ducks a standing side kick and kicks Robinson in the gut. A spinning DDT takes him to the mat where Cornell grabs one of his legs and spins him into a Figure Four

Robinson trys to get to the ropes but Cornell is too strong. He trys turning the hold over but Cornell is a much better technician and spisn Robinson back into the hold. Robinsons sits up and Punches Cornell in the face but Cornell just punches right back. Eventually Robinson gets a good idea and fakes a punch, Cornell goes to block it and Robinson flips the Hold Over. Cornell screams in pain as the pressure is reversed. Robinson breaks the hold and both men get back to their feet.

Its Robinson on attack as he punches away at Cornell and shoots him into the corner. He follows Cornell and tackles him into the Turnbuckle. Robinson chops away on Cornell’s chest before kicking him in the guts and hitting a very nice looking spinning under hook face buster out of the Corner.

Rhodes and Downpour make a note of the fact that Robinson’s finisher works the face and that hes clearly got a game plan here. Robinson drops a couple of Elbows tot he side of Cornell’s head then lifts him up again. He kicks Cornell in the Guts and hits a DDT but Rolls through with a surprise pin

No, it nearly works but Cornell realizes what’s going on and sticks a foot on the ropes. Robinson lifts him up and shoots him into the corner again. He puts Cornell on the top rope and lifts him up for a Superplex but instead he jumps Froward in a face first Superlex OFF THE TOP TO THE OUTSIDE

The crowd is going absolutely bat **** at Robinson going this hard out so early and Rhodes notes that he definitely wants to hurt Cornell as much as possible.

It seems as if now Cornell realizes what he has gotten himself into, as he seems terrified as Robinson picks him up and rams his head into the sharp edge of the steel steps. Cornell is bleeding as Robinson lifts him up and slams him head first into the Turnbuckle.

Cornell rolls on the ground in pain as Robinson picks up the steel steps and Places them over Cornell’s face. Robinson stomps Away on the steps, slamming it into Cornell’s Face. He lifts up the steps and Cornell is bleeding terribly underneath them. Robinson whips Cornell into the Guard rail and follows it up with a diving drop kick to the face.

As Cornell lies bleeding, Robinson looks under the ring and Comes up with: A Steel Chair and A ladder. He slides back into the ring and sets up the ladder then goes and hurls Cornell into the ring.

Cornell tries to pull him self to his feet using the ropes as a ladder. Robinson picks up the Chair and Waits for Him

WHAM!!!!!!!!!!

Robinson brings the Chair down hard on the bleeding Cornell, who goes down hard.

Robinson sets up the chair as if he were about to sit on it but instead he puts Tommy face Dwon on it and climbs the Ladder

AND COMES OFF WITH A DIVING LEGDROP TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD THROUGH THE CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Holy ****, Holy ****” chants the crowd as Rhodes reminds the fan that Move was a staple of Tommy Cornell’s other great Rival: Bryan Vessey.

It doesn’t matter who used it first because Either way Tommy looks pretty much dead at this point, But Robinson is still not done. He reaches into his trunks

AND PULLS OUT GARY!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd goes nuts for The Brick Warrior and Robinson smiles evilly as he taps Gary againt his thigh, ready to blast Cornell with it

Cornell gets up and Turns around

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Brick Shot right to the face sends Cornell down again, another cut appearing in his head. Robinsons laughs to himself as He drops down to his knees beside Cornell

BAM!!!!!!!!!!

He hammers Cornell with Gary again. The crowd is a little stunned at The Level of Violence In this match but by gawd they love seeing Cornell in pain.

Robinson lifts Cornell up and whips him into the ladder, knocking it over. He lifts up Cornell and hits a spine Buster, On the Ladder

Cornell sells it like death, holding his back with one hand, trying to stop the bleeding from his head with the other.

Robinson lifts him to his feet and Sets him up over the Ladder for a Snap Suplex, But Cornell blocks it with an Elbow and

BAM Tough Love DDT on the Ladder

Robinson is busted open now and Cornell staggers to the Turnbuckle to regain his composure. He slides out of the ring and looks under it for a Weapon of Some Sort.

He conceals what he has in his hand as he slides back into the ring, the item clutched to his chest. It is a small black bag, he opens it and tips it upside down

A couple of Hundred Thumbtacks fall out and the crowd goes INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

You can’t hear your self think as Cornell picks up the bleeding Robinson and Carry’s him over to the pile of thumbtacks.

He sets him up and…….

PILEDRIVES HIM IN THE THUMBTACKS

“Holy ****, Holy ****”

Chants the crowd as Cornell smiles Sadistacly as Robinson slumps down, His head and back full of Tacks.

Tommy Picks up Robinson and puts him on the top rope. He looks as if he’s going for a Superplex into the Tacks but instead he just holds Robinson in a front Face Lock, The Set up position for the Tough Love DDT. He waits for a couple of seconds to let it sink in

Rhodes: Oh Dear god he wouldn’t

Downpour: I know Tommy Cornell, he would

Tommy Sinches the front face lock on Tighter

THEN TOP ROPE DDTS ROBINSON INTO THE TACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy **** doesn’t quite seem to cut it this time as the Crowd is just totally stunned as Cornell Covers

Thr:

NO

Rhodes: SWEET MOTHER OF ****, HE KICKED OUT, ROBNSON KICKED OUT

The pop for Robinson’s amazing kick out is just mind blowing. The Crowd is literally on their feet as Cornell looks shocked, Stunned, And a little bit scared

He takes a few steps Back as Robinson slowly gets to one knee. Then Robinson gets to his feet. Tacks Sticking out of him like Pin Cushions. He Motions to Cornell to “Bring it”

Cornell charges

And Robinson catches him with A Spine Buster as The crowd chants his name

Robinson shoots Cornell off intot he ropes

Robinson’s Charges

And Hits the Whiplash

The Crowd goes nuts as he covers

NO. Cornell digs deep and kicks out of the jumping Enziguri Finisher. The Crowd is livid and a “Tommy Sucks” Chant starts as Robinson lifts him to his feet. He pounds away on Tommy’s face with some right hands. Then Kicks him in the Guts and shoots him into the Corner, The Very Tack Filled Corner. Robinson punches away on Cornell, and as Cornell staggers out

Robinson Spine Busters him in the tacks

The crowd goes nuts as Cornell arches his Thumb tack filled back in Pain.

Robinson pulls out Gary and Holds him up, Signaling that its Time to end this

He lifts up Cornell and shoots him into the Ropes, Drops Gary and Charges forward

He jumps up for the Whiplash

And Cornell Grabs his Leg in mid air and slams him to the mat in a twisted leg whip. He holds on to the legs and flips over Robinson in a bridge

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cornell wins it out of NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd is going Insane with boos as Robinson shoves Cornell off him, looking mad as hell. Cornell raises his arms in Victory. Robinson is on one knee; Looking pissed as hell at him self. Cornell takes the Belt and Holds it High

And Robinson Spins him round and Spine Busters Him!

The Crowd goes nuts as a Blooded Robinson mounts Tommy and rains down the right hands. He picks up the Belt and Drops an elbow on Cornell's face with the gold belt wrapped round his Elbow. Robinson Spits on Cornell and throws the Belt down in Disgust. He grabs a Mic and with out even looking at Cornell, He storms out of the ring

Robinson: This isn’t over you piece of ****

With that he disappears behind the Curtain leaving only a blooded Cornell lying In the ring bleeding and broken but the Winner

The Best Match in WSW easy. It got a 92.6. The Heat Tommy got from beating Cornell was ENORMUS. Overall the show got a 78.6 and was so far the best show ANYONE had put on this year. A good night over all.

After the Show Tommy came to see me in hospital. His blooded face was grinning

Me: Tommy I saw the showm, ****ING BRILLIANT. Great Job

Tommy: Thanks man, But thats not What I'm here about

Me: Then What?

Tommy: HE SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Your Serious

Tommy: Yep weve got him for 1 show onyl, But hes going to do it. it will cost us a hell of a lot though

Me: i don't care. If our Fans thought Kyle rhodes was a good steal, They havn't seen anything yet

OOC: Any feed back on the show? I put alot of work into it, and I think it turned out well

Backstage after A WSW House Show in Texas

Tommy Cornell and Robinson were walking backstage from A match, Tommy had a gaping wound on his head, and Robinson was holding an arm that would probably need an X-ray to make sure it wasn’t broken.

It had been a good match

Robinson wiped the sweat from his forehead

Robinson: Tommy man, I know the fans liked it but are you sure you want me pile driving you on the concrete any more. I’m terrified I’m gonna wind up snapping your neck

Tommy laughed

Tommy: It’s fine Alex, As long as it keeps the fans interested we can keep doing it

Robinson chuckled at Tommy’s Bravery

Robinson: Tommy, I swear to god, one of these days your gonna wind up in a wheel chair

Tommy: then I guess I’ll just have to be your manager, show you how to cut a real promo.

Robinson laughed indignantly and playfully shoved Cornell into a wall

Robinson: Watch what you say or next time I won’t take such good care of you

They both laughed as they opened a door into the Locker Room. Inside Buddy Garner stood talking to Bryan Holmes AKA This Weeks Incredible Masked Nobody. Garner hadn’t noticed Robinson and Cornell come in and continued talking

Garner: So yeah, Once again Cornell wins it. He’s such an *******. He thinks just cause he was big in HGC everyone’s supposed to bow down to him. You seen the way he sucks up to Larone, Sickening is what it is. He was like that in HGC as Well, all friendly with Hayden Munro. Just trying to get some stroke.

Holmes: I Dunno, Tommy seems nice enough to me

Garner: I’m telling you man, He’s a Total…….

Tommy: I’m a what Buddy?

Garner spun round, a look of surprise on his face. The look was quickly replaced by a sneer

Garner: So your spying on us now Tommy? I didn’t think even you would sink that low

Tommy: What the hell is your problem Garner? Is this because you got bumped down out of the main Event

Garner: This is because you’re a suck up Tommy. I bet your even visiting Larone In the hospital, giving him flowers, Being his little Bi…..

Tommy: Finish that sentence and I’ll make you eat your Leg

Garner: Bring it on Cornell, I’m not scared of you. I’ve been the best Wrestler in this fed since the beginning and everyone knows it

Tommy: The best huh? Oh yeah Buddy you’re a real Team player, going on TV and bashing Alex like that

Garner: The little **** had it coming to him, I’m not surprised someone shot him. It was probably one of my fans. He’s been keeping me down ever since I got here. He’s a loser, just like his Fath…..

SMACK!!!!!!!!

To Tommy’s Surprise it was Robinson who stepped forward and unleashed a brutal right hook into Garners smirking face.

Garner was knocked to the ground, blood pouring from a cut in his lip. He got to his feet again, his eyes fixed on Robinson.

Tommy really didn’t like where this was heading, despite Garner’s bad attitude he was a former MMA fighter and he out weighed Robinson by a good 30 pounds.

Garner: So your another fan of Larone’s huh Robinson, I guess that’s why you got your push huh?

Faster than Tommy could see, Garner swung his right hand

BAM!!!!!!!!!!

What Tommy now saw in front of him took him completely by surprise.

Alexander Robinson, The guy who talked to a brick, had caught Garner punch in mid air. There was a sickening snap as he twisted his arm, hyper extending the wrist out of its joint. He finished Garner off with another Punch to the face, drawing even more blood.

Robinson grabbed Garner by the Collar and pulled him face to face with him.

Robinson just smiled

CRACK!!!!!!!!

And head butted Garner who fell to the floor. This whole time, Robinson had worn a look of pure disdain for Garner. Now he silently stepped backwards, turned and left the room, leaving Garner cupping his broken nose on the floor.

Tommy stood in disbelief. Robinson, who mysteriously knew the truth about the war, had just dissected one of the toughest men Tommy had ever met

Hiroshima, Japan

50 years ago the sky burned in Hiroshima as the World Entered the Atomic Age. People were burned alive in the heat of the nuclear blast. It was deemed one of the darkest moments in Human History.

The city still held the scars of that day. The scars where on the soul of the people. The lives that had been lost, the damage that had been done. The city served as a reminder to the world of the dangers of Nuclear War.

So it was with a special kind of fear that the People of Hiroshima felt when the heard the news.

Indonesia had just exploded a 100-Megaton Bomb on a captured Island in the Pacific.

The Enemy had the Bomb at last.

Thousands of Japanese lives had been lost in the fall of Australia and New Zealand, but still Main land Japan was yet to come under attack from the Enemy.

Until now

Mirshia Tanimoto was carrying the shopping home to her small riverside home. She was not at all surprised to see a milartery frigate sailing up the Ota River. Japanese City waterways had been constantly patrolled by Navy Ship since the war started.

The only thing that did surprise Mrs. Tanamoto was when she heard a colossal Bang.

It was like the world was ending around her. The ground shook, The noise was deafening, It took her a few moments to realize what was going on.

The Frigate belonged to the enemy

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM

The guns fired again and again, shelling the city, buildings exploded, cars burst into flame.

Mrs. Tanamoto was forced tot he ground; she lay huddled on the roadside, hoping the attack would end soon.

Boom

She heard the faint whistle of an incoming shell. She felt the heat from the explosion

Then She Died

As the Japanese defense forces scrambled to protect their city, not one among them knew they where falling into a trap. The small attack on Hiroshima was a feint, a distraction.

The Real Target was China

But it wasn’t an army that sped across the seas towards the Home of more than 1 billion People.

It was an ICBM

A Nuclear Warhead.

Three days later

Hayden Munro sat in a small black room. Two Deepwater agents stood in front of him.

Hayden: So you’re sure?

Agent 1: Yeah we’re sure. As soon as Beijing was hit, The Chinese Government gave the order too use its Nuclear Arsenal to wipe Indonesia off the face of the Earth in retaliation.

Hayden: And? Why didn’t they?

Agent 1: As soon as the Order was given the Chinese reported “Computer Failure” in the ICBM guidance computers. Their Nuclear Arsenal was now useless. 6 hours later the Chinese Government issued its unconditional Surrender to the Indonesians.

Hayden: Mysterious Computer Failure? You know what that means

Agent 1: Yeah I do, It means Kaufmanns and his allies used the Genesis program to disarm China and allow Indonesia to advance

Hayden: DAMN IT. How can Kaufmanns be getting away with this? Americas Allies have no Idea that our government is sabotaging their war efforts.

Hayden hung his head in thought. There had to be something he could do. Over 2 million people had been killed in the Indonesian attack on China.

2 million and Kaufmanns had let it happen.

Suddenly a door swung open and another Agent walked in

Agent 3: Hayden you are really gonna want to see this, turn the TV on

Hayden turned the News on. To his surprise his own face was staring back at him. It was an old photo of him

TV Announcer: And in a strange Development in the 3-year-old case of Murdered Wrestling Promoter Larry Larone. As you may remember JK Stallings confessed to The Murder and indited Co HGC Owner Hayden Munro as an accomplice. How ever a recent rescue mission from an Indonesian POW camp has revealed some thing most interesting. Maria Henderson, who served as a Doctor in the Camp, Says that JK Stallings was in the camp with her and confessed that Munro was innocent. Now Mrs. Henderson has taken a lie detector test and it seems her story is true. Hayden Munro may well have been framed. Munro has been on the run from Police for the last 3 years. President Kaufmanns has said that in light of these details, a presidential Pardon may well be in the cards for Munro

Hayden turned the TV off, shocked.

They knew he was innocent

Well actually, one woman knew he was innocent

And that made her a target.