WSW: Phoenix

Hayhay17

WSW Fury

The show opens with 1 minute of silence for those killed in the Attack n Bejing and the Surrender of China. All the wrestlers and staff file out for the ringing of the bell. After it tolls 10 times the show starts

Our show this week is LIVE from Colorado, and Kyle Rhodes and Rock Downpour kick us off with heir usual banter and hype. Most of it around the events of last night, including Cornell’s come back win and the Debut of “Flash Freak” Travis Century.

Rhodes goes over the matches announced for tonight and hypes them all up then we cut backstage for Segment 1

Segment 1

The camera opens in Java and Tribal Warrior’s Locker Room. Java is repeatedly head butting a punching bag. Tribal Warrior is staring into a fish tank, two dead fish float on top of it

Tribal Warrior: Swim Little Fishys, go on and swim. Java why don’t the fish move?

Java: JAVA SMASH!!!!!!!!

Tribal Warrior: you smashed da Fishys?

Tribal Warrior: sigh…Bad Java

At that moment the two are interrupted as Temporary Ted knocks on the door and walks in.

Tribal Warrior: Looks its Fat Girly Girl

Ted looks hurt for a moment then replies

Ted: Um…Hi guys

Ted: Um…. I was just wondering something

Tribal Warrior: Vat is that Fat Girly Girl wants?

Ted: Well, I’m not exactly having a lot of success, as a wrestler am I

Warrior: No, Ted is too girly to Wrestle

Ted: Ouch man, Anyway I was thinking if I can’t wrestle properly I would manage some one. So how bout it guys

Java: JAVA SMASH!!!!!!!!!!

Ted: Um…Right. You know I could make you big. You would have heaps of fans. People would chant your name

Java: JAVITES?

Ted: What you can say something other than Java Smash?

Java: JAVA SMASH!!!!!!

Ted: Damn…But yes, Your Fans could call them selves “Javites” If you wanted. You guys don’t speak English very well and I could help you connect with the fans

Tribal Warrior: Do you mock out englishnessness skillses?

Ted: Um…no?

Warrior: Excellent then you will be in the being of our managerater

Ted: Great. This is gonna be fun

Java give’s Ted a play full slap on the back that nearly knocks Ted off his feet

A good segment and now Ted will be doing the talking for Tribal Fury. This got a 61.2

Segment 2

The Camera opens in Steve Fox’s locker room. Fox is standing in front of Donny Damage, hyping him up for his match next. The Baptist stands silently behind Fox, his arms folded.

Fox: All Right Donny, For some reason that completely escapes me, you have been given a match tonight. A chance to show what you can do. Now Donny I can’t stress enough how much I need you to not **** this up like you normally do. After last night, people are beginning to realize that I hold all the power in WSW. And if you loose tonight well it makes me look bad, and do you know what will happen then

Donny: Um….no

Fox: I’ll get angry Donny, and do you know what will happen if I get angry?

Donny: I’ll be in trouble

Fox: TROUBLE!!!!!!! Believe me Donny if I get angry you’ll be in a lot more than trouble, you’ll be in pieces.

The Baptist snorts at Fox’s joke, and Donny shoots a frightened glance at the Baptist.

Donny: Don’t worry, I’ll win tonight I swear

Fox: Good Boy Donny, because if you loose…

The Baptist laughs again and takes a menacing step towards Donny, who turns and nearly runs out of the room as Fox chuckles to himself.

Match 1

“I’m not trying to pull you, even though I would like to”

The crowd boo’s as Donny Damage walks out to the ring, a rather apprehensive look in his eyes. He is wearing black trunks with silver trim. He slides in the ring and gets up on the TurnBuckles and looks round. The Crowds booing reaction seems to put him off and he gets down. He looks around the ring sheepishly until

“They light the world on fire, just to watch it burn

It’ll be their funeral pyre, but they never seem to learn”

The heat from the crowd for Dark Eagles is huge as he strides down from the back. He slides into the ring and glares at Donny. Donny looks kind of uncomfortable as Eagle smirks at him.

The semi stare down is interrupted as Silver Shark parades down from the back to some nice heat. He springboards him self into the ring and there is a bit of tension as all three of the men look for an opening

It’s Dark eagle who starts us off by attacking Donny with a kick to the gut and some chops. Donny returns the favor with a punch to the face, Dark eagle no sells it and Irish whips Donny into the Ropes and catches him with a spinning kick. Shark spins Eagle around and goes for a kick in the guts. Dark Eagles time in PDW has paid off though as he catches the kick hooks his arm round Sharks neck and delivers a spinning Sambo Suplex. The rest of this match continues in much the same manner for the next 5 minutes as Dark Eagle basically just goes to town on the other two, showing off his new and improved move set. Donny gets some offense in when he sidesteps a top rope spear tackle and Dark eagle hits the mat Hard. Donny goes for an ankle lock and Dark eagle just manages to get to the ropes.

Shark takes control of the match buy spear tackling Donny and Suplexing Dark Eagle and rolling him up for a pin. Dark Eagle kicks out though and starts to fight back with some right hands. Shark goes for an Enziguri but Dark eagle ducks and hooks his leg for a Cradle DDT. He rolls through and Donny is unable to break up the pin.

Donny throws an absolute tantrum as Dark Eagle celebrates. Dark Eagle hops off the Turnbuckle and turns and with out even acknowledging Damage, slides out of the ring and starts the walk back to the Locker Room.

Segment 3

“It seems like Every Days the Same, And I’m left to discover on my own, It seems like everything is Grey and there’s no color to behold”

The crowd doesn’t seem to know who the new music is for until an unmasked Air Attack Weasel steps out from the back. Gone is the super hero gear. In its place is black T-shirt and black denim jeans. He is wearing red boots and has the WSW Junior Heavyweight Title over his shoulder. His face is a mess of stitches and bruises from the attack from Dark Eagle. He has his arm in a sling from the brutal match with Silver Shark. In his uninjured hand is The Brown Weasel Mask, covered in blood. He slides into the ring and takes A Mic as the crowd Cheer for him. He’s really gained overness from being attacked.

AAW looks around the arena at his fans before holding up the Mic.

AAW: Well the secret is out. This is what I look like under the mask. This is my face. Admittedly it’s kind of hard to see it right now. Last Week I had what many people, including my self have called the hardest match of my career. I got the living **** beaten out of me; I had my Arm ripped clean out of its socket. I was beaten to with in an inch of my life. But hell I still fought back, I mean I had the all mighty Power of the Weasel Behind me. Because really, what can stand against the might, unbeatable power of the Weasel?

AAW looks at the mask in his hand; it is covered in blood. The happy go lucky smile on his face suddenly changes into a snarl

AAW: A ****ING TAZER COULD!!!!!!!!!!!! A chair to the head could. Dark eagle could. I wasn’t just beaten last week, I had my Heat ripped out and stomped on. I felt my soul leave my body in a shower of Tazer Sparks. I felt the blood ooze out of my head through a gash that took 18 stitches to repair. But then I felt something else, Something that chilled me, something that made my blood run cold. I felt the cool breeze of the arena, I felt it on my exposed cheek, MY MASKLESS CHEEK

AAW smiles, Its not a nice smile though, its as if his face is twisting in on itself. It’s a terribly unheroic grin

AAW: So Dark eagle injures himself and decides to get even with me huh? He decides to find me at my lowest ebb and attack me with a Tazer, Tear off my Mask. Dam near Kill me. Well Dark Eagle…BRING IT ON. You want to fight? I’ll give you a mother ****ing Fight.

AAW Looks down at himself, at his stitches and dislocated Arm

AAW: Now I realize I’m not in the best of shape right now Eagle, I realize that I can’t give you the match you so richly deserve. But see my doctor reckons I’m on the way to recovery. He thinks I’ll be able to step in the ring buy, oh I don’t know, November the 27th. Which if I remember my schedule is the Exact Date of WSW Elevation. So Dark Eagle, You wanted Pay Back. Well Pay Backs a Bitch.

With that AAW drops the Mic and turns and Leaves, the crowd is very well hyped now and have taken to AAW’s “Bad ***” Gimmick.

A great segment setting up Elevation, WSW’s First Ever All Out Hype Show. It got a 65.8

Match 2

The crowd is well hyped after AAW’s Interview so when Temporary Ted runs down from the back he gets a much better reaction than usual. He soaks up the love for a while, A Mic in his right hand. His shirt is about 2 sizes to small for him. He’s over weight and he has pink hair. Needless to say his sex life isn’t the best

Anyway Ted charges down the ring and gets on the Mic

Ted: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the biggest Event of the Night, The Appearance of the two most destructive men in WSW. Two Brutal Brawlers. Your favorites and mine. Can I get some love from the Javites?

About 1 person in the crowd pops As Java and Tribal Warrior walk out from the back, both looking like their usual angry and destructive selves. They get in the ring and Ted takes a seat at Ringside.

The mild crowd goes CRAZY However as

“I took a trip around the world, to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying some where in the sands of time.”

Rick Law appears on the ramp in his black Jeans. Despite Fox’s revelation about Law’s past, Law seems to have become even more loved by the Fans. He runs into the ring and waits for his partner

“Are you Mother****ers Ready, For the New ****, stand up and admit”

Buddy Garner, The Newly turned tweener, gets a good response, more for teaming than Law than for anything else. He charges down to the ring and slides into it. He and Law exchange a few quick words, going over strategy.

“I’m not trying to pull you, Even though I would like to”

The Baptist and Bruce the Giant come out, led by Steve Fox. Fox has his eyes fixed firmly on Law in the ring. Law just returns the look with a snarl on his face. Bruce and The Baptist slide into the ring and Java, Rick Law and Bruce will kick off this match

It’s a typical Three-way brawl to start off. Java and Law exchange punches in the ring before Bruce levels them both with a double clothesline. He dominates the next section of the match, tossing the other two around the ring like rag dolls. This continues until Law hits a spinning DDT out of no where and tags in Garner. There is obviously still heat between these two, as the exchange they have is pretty brutal. Bruce muscles Garner into the corner and clubs him with some nasty looking forearms to the face. Garner fights back with a kick to the groin then a Tornado DDT out of the corner.

Garner lifts up Bruce and presses the attack with some chops and some nice working of the arm. He gets Bruce in a standing sleeper hold until the Baptist breaks it up. Garner goes for a sharp shooter on the Giant and has it locked in Nicely till Java nearly beheads Garner with a diving Clothesline. Now its Java in control and his Javaites are going nuts as JAVA SMASHES. He picks up Garner and Slams him to the Mat then stomps away on him. Bruce the Giant tries to get to his feet only to be Headbutted hard by Java.

Garner manages to catch him from behind with a Drag Suplex. However he’s given Bruce enough time to tag in the Baptist. The Baptist charges and grabs Garner and Spikes him with the Spinning DVD.

The crowd is going nuts as, instead of pinning garner, he picks up is motionless body and drops him at Rick Laws Feet, motioning for Law to bring it on.

Law calmly reaches down; tagging Garners limp arm and making him the legal man.

He steps through the ropes as the crowd goes nuts

BAM Right hand to the jaw from Law

Bam the Baptist fires one back

Law whips The Baptist into the ropes and Spine Busters him. He backs up into the Corner and drops into a three-point stance. The Baptist gets to his feet as Law Charges, but the Baptist JUST manages to duck it. He spins Law round and spikes him with DDT. The Baptist lifts Law up and sets him up for a spinning DVD. However Java is up and without The Baptist noticing, he is able to sneak up behind him. Java grabs him and gives him a high angle Backdrop, while he is still holding Law. All three man crash hard to the mat. Java gets up first and does a small War Dance as the crowd actually gets behind him for a change.

He tags in Tribal Warrior who picks up Law and puts him on the top rope. Java climbs up on the turnbuckle behind Law. Tribal Warrior lifts up Law for a superplex and BAM Java comes off the turnbuckle with a spear tackle, mid superplex. Tribal warrior covers

No the Baptist breaks it up. Tribal Warrior and The Baptist slug it out on their feet. Tribal warrior downs the Baptist with a big charging Clothesline. He backs off tot he ropes, and drops into a three point stance of his own, looking for Jumping Elbow Strike that serves as the set up to his “Island Drop” Emerald Fusion Finisher. However before he can charge, Steve Fox grabs his foot from the out side, holding him back. Tribal Warrior spins round and yells angrily at Fox. Fox smiles and backs away

RIGHT INTO JAVA.

Java had got down off the apron and walked behind Fox. Now Fox spins round with total fear in his eyes as Java grabs him in the “Smash Fury” AKA The Tongan Death Grip. Fox screams in Pain but then Java lifts him up and slams him to the mat Chokeslam styles while holding him in The Smash Fury. Java then silently returns to his corner as Law lies spread eagle on the outside.

Mean while the Baptist gets up and Tribal Warrior spins round and charges for the jumping elbow. However The Baptist catchers him with a Big Boot first. He lifts up Tribal Warrior and slams him to the ground. Law is still out in the other corner from the Backdrop that landed him on his head. The Baptist tags in Bruce the Giant who lifts up Tribal Warrior and Slams him HARD with a choke bomb. He pins Tribal warrior

No Rick Law JUST, JUST manages to break it up. Law lifts Bruce to his feet and pounds away on his face. Meanwhile tribal warrior edges over to the corner and tags in Java. Bruce punches Law in the Face and grabs him, lifting him up for the Choke Bomb, but Law hooks his head and reverses it into a Slingshot DDT. Law's neck is hurt on the way down though he gets up, cradling it looking legitimately hurt. He spins round.

INTO THE SMASH FURY SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Law is beaten now as the Tongan Death Grip style chokehold is turned into a chokeslam style move, brilliant finisher.

Java Covers

3!

With some help from a neck injury, Tribal Fury has pulled off a HUGE upset. Is it Ted’s managerial skills?

The crowd is actually celebrating Java’s win as he and Tribal Warrior break out a ridiculously cliché War Dance n the middle of the ring. Rick Law gets up and shows he’s a good sport buy Shaking Tribal warriors hand post match. Garner looks pissed to have two wins stolen from him in as many shows as he storms out of the ring and back stage.

A VERY Good match that built up all the story lines of these three teams. It got a 71.2

Segment 4

“Exit Light, Enter Night, Take My hand, We're off to never, never land”

The hot crowd goes nuts, booing like crazy as WSW World Champion Tommy Cornell walks down the ramp. He is a little bruised from Nightmare. His arm has a big bunch of Bandages strapped round it. He slides into the ring. The WSW World Title belt still strapped around his waist. He soaks up the heat. At this point Tommy is the most over heel in North America at a whopping 97.5 over. He smiles as the fans get right into the now familiar “Tommy Sucks” Chant. Tommy raises the Mic to his mouth and the crowd quiets down

Tommy: Well Alex, I hate to say I told you so but: I told you this was going to happen. I told you that if you got in the ring with me, That I would beat you, That I would take that dream of yours and flush it down the toilet. I told you that I would leave you bleeding. I didn’t tell you id DDT you into thumbtacks but I know how much you love surprises.

Tommy smirks as the crowd boo’s

Cornell: But Alex, I have to give you credit, you fought back. You hit me with that whiplash; you knocked my brains around a bit. But you know what happened in the end? I proved I was better than you were. I reversed your little finisher. I showed all your fans that despite you cool new look, despite all your big words. Your still nothing. Your dream is nothing. I’m the best and your just a could have been.

The crowd once again breaks out with Boos as Cornell insults Robinson.

Cornell: Awwwww isn’t that cute, These people are sticking up for you Alex. Well what good does it do you huh? What help here they? They hate me yet I’ve never lost a match in WSW. They love you and your big win streak is over. Because the fact is Alex, This isn’t popularity Contest. This is about who’s the best Wrestler. Who’s got the guts to get up from an *** kicking and fight back? Who’s got the skill to reverse a jumping enziguri into a roll through pin? This is about being a champion. And if I’m right, this shinny little belt here Means I am.

Once more the Crowd erupts in Boos and Cornell has to wait for them to be quiet.

Cornell: but there’s something troubling me Alex. After our match last week. When I should have been celebrating my hard fought victory. When I should have been on top of the world, You attacked me. Left me out cold. I watched it on tape after wards Robinson. I saw you put that Microphone to your mouth. Heard you say, “This isn’t over you piece of ****”. This…. isn’t…Over? This isn’t Over?

Tommy suddenly roars into the Microphone

Tommy: YOUR ****ING RIGHT THIS ISN’T OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robinson, Believe me, If you want to continue this, You have no Idea what your in for. I beat you, I pinned you. I damn near killed you in that match. I NEVER back down Robinson. See this, this hatred I have for you. It’s different. It’s not like how I hated Bryan Vessey, Or Buddy Garner. You are everything I hate about the world. You’re the type of person who embodies the “It doesn’t matter if you win as longs you play your best” You the type of person who encourages people that “Winning isn’t Everything”. That everyone is special, that we are all going to grow up to be rock stars and beauty queens. That if you try long enough, good things happen. You’re the person who encourages the losers of the world. See Robinson its people like you that have tried to keep me down all these years. People like you who smiled as I bled; I laughed as I sacrificed. And who turned a blind ****ing Eye last week when you nearly beat me. You’re the people who don’t want to see others succeed just because you’re too weak too. You’re the arm chair quarterbacks of the world. No actually I’ll correct my self; You’re the SCUM of the World. You’re the **** floating on top of the stagnant pond that is our species. This isn’t over Robinson? Damn right, I’m just getting started

Cornell drops the Mic and makes to leave when

“Everything you say to me, takes me one step closer to the edge AND I’M ABOUT BREAK”

The crowd goes nuts, And Cornell smiles a “Here we go” smile. Robinson’s head and back and covered in bandages from the Thumbtack wounds. He raises a Mic to his mouth

Robinson: WHERE THE **** DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING.

The crowd pops for Robinson’s intensity. This isn’t a slow build up to yelling like Cornell, This is full fledged, and I’m going to kick your *** Bitch, Anger

Robinson: Who the **** do you think you are Tommy? You don’t know **** about me. You think this is about my dream any more. Well my dream is DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD. You buried my Dream when you stole that pinfall last week. You right Tommy, I thought that if I wanted it bad enough I could beat you. Hell maybe I did buy into what you were talking about. BUT ITS DIFFERENT NOW

Robinson has finished walking down the ramp now and he slides into the ring and storms over to Cornell, getting right up in his face.

Robinson: This isn’t about my dream anymore. Oh no you took care of that Tommy. This isn’t even about that Belt. THIS IS ABOUT MAKING YOU PAY!!!!!!! You took my Dream, You took what I lived for, What I fought for. WHAT A GOD DAM NEAR DIED FOR. You took all that and ripped it up in front of my eyes. You took my Dream and now all I have is my Vengeance. The desire to put you through the Pain you showed me last Week.

Tommy: Believe me Robinson you really do not want another shot at…

Robinson: SHUT THE FUCK UP. I’ve listened to you run your mouth, listen to you **** on my name, Mock my success, Gloated at my Failures. Now I’ve had ENOUGH. ENOUGH TOMMY. We are going to finish this once and for all. WSW Elevation, 4 weeks from now. I want to put this to rest. I want my Vengeance. See last night you got Lucky. That’s not how I want this to end. I don’t want a surprise pin fall. Hell I don’t even want a tap out. I want to beat you until you can’t fight back. I want everyone to see that I beat you. So heres what I have in mind Tommy. Elevation, 4 weeks, Me Vs You: STEEL CAGE. Not one of those crappy Wire Mesh cages either. Big Black steel bars. No Give what so ever. If you hit the cage, you feel it. No doors no way out except over the top. A 20-foot climb. The only way to win is to beat your opponent to the point where is body just want let him climb any more. I want to see that look on your face as you watch me go over the top. As you watch your reign slip away. Now Tommy since you’re the champ, You do get to refuse a challenge so I’m going to throw something in there to sweeten the pot for you. If you beat me. I NEVER get another shot as your reign continues. Just like Garner. You’ll be rid of me. How bout it Tommy?

Cornell smiles and nods, an evil smirk on his face

Robinson: in that case…

BAM Robinson spine busters Cornell

Robinson: See you at Elevation

SWEET JESUS. What an Interview this got…Wait for it…100.00 A PERFECT Score and is the highest Rated segment in WSW History.

Match 3

Robinson stays in the ring; he pulls off his shirt and throws in into the crowd, leaving him just in long pants for his Match. Then…

“ Please allow me, to introduce my self, I’m a man of Wealth and Taste, Please you to meet you, Hope you Guess my Name”

The crowd pops nicely for “The Freak” Travis Century as he walks out from the back. He is dressed in his trademark flamboyant red flare pants and snazzy white jump suit shirt with a gold chain around his neck. He busts a move on the ramp then runs into the ring

Robinson stares at him, ready for a fight, Instead Century puts out his hand for a handshake. Robinson shrugs and puts out his hand but Century pulls it away and runs it through his hair and down his chest in a very sensual manner. Robinson responds by decking him

It’s a good Face Vs Face match to start off with Robinson in Control, he breaks out a lot of punches and kicks before going a bit more technical as he locks in a sleeper hold. Century is able to twist out of it. Robinson kicks him in the guts and goes for DDT. A cover gets two. Robinson presses the attack with a sharp shoot but Century grabs the Ropes

Its Century’s turn on Offence as he breaks out a classic combo. He punches Robinson three times In the face then pulls back his hand and flashes his “Freak Out” Sign tot he crowd then clotheslines Robinson. He locks on an STF and Robinson has to roll over to reverse it.

Both men get back to their feet and Robinson locks on an arm bar on the standing Century. Century flips forward to get out of it only to be met with an elbow to the face. Robinson grabs his arm again and uses a judo arm take down to take Century to the Mat. He twists back hard and it’s a Hammerlock Chicken Wing. Century is really truing to fight it and eventually manages to just fit a heel on the ropes. That’s about the only heel we will be seeing in this match (Sorry that wasn’t Funny)

Robinson lifts up Century and shoots him into the ropes and catches him with the Spine buster. He locks on another Sharp Shooter; this one right in the center of the ring Century tries to fight it but Robinson responds but leaning back even further on the hold. Century reaches out and with one final burst of strength he grabs the Ropes

Both men to their feet once again and Robinson grabs Century for a snap Suplex, again working over the back that the Sharpshooter damaged. He lifts him up again and slips behind him for a German Suplex. Taking a page out of the Tommy Cornell text book he rolls through and hits two more

Then the Crowd starts to boo as; coming down the ramp with chair in hand is Buddy Garner

Robinson is just about to hit Century with a 4th German Suplex when Garner slides into the ring and swings with the Chair, Century just manages to Duck and Robinson is hit full n in the face with the chair.

The ref calls for the DQ as Garner looks in horror at the fallen Robinson

Which gives Century time to spin him around and “Get His freak on”

He hammers him with the Freak out Combo and then grabs him for the Dazzler, A Spinning Ace Crusher.

Robinson gets up, a hand on his head, the wound from the Cornell match reopened. He spins Century around and spine Busters him

Then ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. As Tommy Cornell sprints down the ramp and into the ring. He spear tackles Robinson and hammers away on him. Century pulls him off and Freak Outs Him. Garner gets up and Nails Century Wit the Chair, Robinson gets up and Spins Garner round for DDT onto the Chair.

Chaos reigns as all 4 men brawl in the middle of the ring and Rhodes and Downpour wonders what it takes to keep order in WSW.

A good match that builds the Garner Vs Century Feud as well as Robinson Vs Cornell. It got a 72.3 and just managed to beat the tag match. Plus everyone loves a good crazy brawl to finish a show

A great show overall made better buy the face that this is the Last WSW Show I will have to watch from ospital. i'm going home tomorow. Then I can get to work on finding the bastard that shot me

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good to be home.

They finally let me out of the hospital this afternoon. My apartment was pretty much the same as when I left it. The Doctor had warned me to use my shoulder as little as possible and so I had to type up the plan for the next fury with only one hand

Coming back into “the Real World” has been both strange and frightening, With the attack on China. Everyone’s on edge. The government was under huge pressure to use nukes on Indonesia. Of course Kaufmanns doesn’t want to start a nuclear War so The War continues with out Nukes. It took awhile for me to get up to speed on what happened while I was in Hospital. Some woman was freed who claims that’s he can Prove Hayden’s innocent. Kaufmanns let China be captured.

And The “WSW Empire” Continued to grow

The day I got home, Olivia, who has been extra helpful since being there when I was show, pointed out a way we can profit from Chinas fall. The British are worried that Indonesia might look to Europe next. As such The English Wrestling Industry is in total chaos. Its at 11 percent of its peak. The worst slump in history. As such we think a couple of promotions might want to be brought out by over seas investors. So I sent out feelers to the British Promotions asking if they would be interested

All but one said yes

All but one

And that one happens to be a training camp.

That’s right, MOSC , ROF, 21CW ALL were brought out in the last couple of days

WSW now controls the ENTIRE British Wrestling Industry

The total domination begins

MWAHAHAHA

WSW Fury

Fury kicks off once more from Texas, the adopted home of WSW. The camera cuts to Kyle Rhodes and Rock Downpour, sitting behind their announce tables.

Downpour: Hell Fight Fans and welcome to another exciting WSW Fury

Rhodes: Fight Fans? What the hell do you think your commentating, Boxing?

Rock: Shut up Kyle…….Any way We are just three short weeks away from the Biggest Event in WSW History: Elevation

Kyle: Right you are Rock and we already have two huge matches announced for it. Air Attack Weasel Vs Dark Eagle and The Big One: A steel cage match for the WSW World title, Alexander Robinson Vs Tommy Cornell.

Rock: well, Is the sun beginning to set on the title reign of Tommy Cornell. Has he finally met his match?

Kyle: Not according to Cornell…….

Rock: Well No I guess your right. But tonight WSW Commissioner Michael Garret has promised a huge announcement for that match. Something that will change the entire match

Kyle: I can’t wait, but lets get this show on the road

Rock: Yes lets, but before we do Remember fans, go buy your WSW Elevation Ticket NOW, they are sure to sell fast.

Kyle: Oh and before I forget, Congratulations to Cameron J, Who won the online bidding for Air Attack Weasels old mask.

Rock: That’s the same Cameron who was kidnapped by Robinson

Kyle: and he still likes WSW? Now that’s commitment

Rock: It sure is, All proceeds from that auction go to The Starship Children’s Hospital in Auckland, New Zealand.

Kyle: It’s a great cause Rock. Any way on with the show……….

Segment 1

“I’m not trying to pull you, Even though I would Like too”

To the streets happy ditty, Steve Fox, The Baptist, Donny Damage and Bruce the Giant walk down the ramp. Fox has a Mic in his hands and an angry look on his face. The group slides into the ring and The 3 wrestlers stand with their arms crossed as Fox takes the Mic. He walks over and gets nose to nose with Donny Damage, who looks back at him , afraid of what he knows is coming.

Fox: Well Donny, last week I told you that under NO Circimstances where you to loose your match. And What did you do?

Donny: I um…Er….Lost my match

Fox: You….lost your match. You lost your match. You lost your mother ****ing match. You let that psycho Dark Eagle win and now he’s getting a title shot. You couldn’t even beat the guy in the sharks mask for Christ’s sake. You’re a failure Donny. But Lucky for you, out of the kindness of my heart. I am going to give you a chance to redeem your self tonight. See as insulting as your loss was, something happened last week that Really, Really pissed me off.

Fox turns away from Donny and looks at the Baptist and Bruce The Giant

Fox: Now Last Week you two had a match. You had a match and you lost. Now you didn’t loose to Buddy garner or Rick Law. You lost to tribal Fury. Tribal Fury, the guys who don’t speak English. The guys who look like they bash their heads against trees for the fun of it.

Fox starts talking quicker, getting angry now

Fox: And worst of all, One of them had the nerve to attack me. To grab me by the neck and slam me to the ground. Well no one attacks me and gets away with it. Now I would send you two to make them pay. But I have plans for Rick Law that involves the two of you.

Fox chuckles to himself, obviously making it clear that these aren’t nice plans for Law

Fox: So I’ve been forced to look elsewhere. I’ve been forced to find someone who I feel can get the job done.

Donny smiles to himself, looking hopeful

Fox: No Donny you Muppet, it’s not you. But I think that these people may recognize one of them.

“Oh You want somebody to love, you need somebody to love, oh wouldn’t you love somebody to love”

Jefferson Airplanes Somebody to Love kicks in and Fox points towards the ramp.

The crowd erupts into Boos as on the Ramp Stands one of NYCW’s Top Heels: Acid, a great High Flyer. He is wearing a pressed Armani Suit and has his hair slicked back. An arrogant sneer plays on his features. But the real crowd heat is for the man standing next to him

Brent Hill

The crowd has not forgiving him for his abrupt departure from WSW. (They don’t know a certain owner fired his lazy ***) and he gets some nice “You sold out” chants. This works well as he certainly looks like he did. He is wearing a similair suit and the same horrible Hair Style. Hill and Acid get into the ring and shake hands with Fox, The Baptist and Bruce. Donny puts out his hand and both men ignore him.

Fox: Welcome Mister Hill and Acid. It’s a pleasure to have to wrestling for me. You think your up to takign out Those two savages for me

Hill takes the mic, A big smile on his face

Hill: Ready? We are far far far far FAR more than ready to send those untamed brutes back to the jungle they came from.

Acid: We feel that these people need an example of Civilized Culture, and Tribal Fury are an affront to that culture

Hill: Indeed. You see…………

Hill is cut off from his pompise rant as

“you Sold out, You Sold out”

The fans launch into another chant and Hill looks angry

Hill: Oh shut up will you? Yes I left WSW, because this place was a **** hole. Alex Larone knows nothing about business. This place is going down the drain. The only reason I came back? Because Mr. Fox here is paying me more money than you poor bastards could ever dream of.

This gets some more boos from the crowd

Acid: Who do you people think you are to Boo Brent Hill, one of the finest Technical Wrestlers in the world. Brent Hill is an all round star, just like myself

Behind Acid, Donny Damage mutters something that is meant to be under his breath, however Fox is still holding a Microphone, and the comment is picked up and blasted over the PA System

Donny: Geez, Why don’t you just marry him then.

Donny looks scared as he realizes everyone else can here him. Acid whips round, an angry look in his eyes

Acid: What was that?

Donny: Um…….It was nothing…….It was just a joke, I swear……….

Acid: That’s right Donny, A joke, Just like you

SMACK

Acid slaps Donny in the face and laughs at him. Donny turns to Steve Fox

Donny: You just gonna stand there and let him do that to me?

SMACK

To Donny’s annoyance, Fox slaps him in the face also

Fox: Yes, Yes I am

The rest of Fox’s gang laughs and leaves, Donny stands alone in the ring, looking Angry

A good Segment, Fox’s Charisma was able to mask the others lack of it. The Snooty Hill and Acid got nice heat and hyped their upcoming match well. It got 49.8

Segment Two

The Camera cuts backstage and Java and Tribal Warrior are sitting there with Temporary Ted. Ted looks scared as hell

Ted: Oh man, that’s not good, Hill and Acid are brilliant Wrestlers. They are gonna rip you guys apart

Tribal warrior: Do not Worry Fat Girly Girl. We are bigger than them……….

Ted: But they are awsome. They can use your size against you.

Tribal Warrior: We are bigger than them……………

Ted: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WAHAT I’M TRYINNG TO SAY HERE????????????

Tribal Warrior: no Thank you, I would not like a Toothpick

Java: JAVA SMASH TOOTHPICK!!!!!!!!!!

Ted: HA, You said Toothpick, you can say something other than Java Smash

Java: no I can’t……………

Ted: You did it again

Java: JAVA SMASH!!!!!!!

Ted: But…But.You just

Tribal warrior: I did not here him say anything.

Ted: Come on guys concentrate here

Tribal Warrior: now I do want a toothpick

Ted: What the hell are you talking about?

Tribal Warrior: Give me Toothpick

Ted: But I don’t have.

Tribal Warrior: TOOOOOOOOOTH PIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.

Tribal Warrior gets up and walks towards Ted, who screams and runs out of the room.

Another good segment from these guys, amping up the crazy it got a 78.9

Match 1

The now Familiar War Drums echo through the Arena and Ted leads Java and Tribal Warrior out into the Arena. They walk down the ramp to some good cheers. Tribal Warrior and Java slide intot he ring and break out their usual pre match War Dance

Kyle Rhodes: I’ve been told buy a reliable source that the War Dance they do is to “Appease The Volcano Gods, Who apparantly rule over all of WSW”

Downpour: I thought Alex Larone “ruled over” WSW

Rhodes: who knows, maybe he’s a volcano god.

Meanwhile back in the ring, Ted tries to join in the war dance. Suddenly Java and Tribal Warrior stop and just stare at Ted

Tribal Warrior: What’s Wrong with you, Your not doing it right

Ted: Well I’m sorry but………

Tribal Warrior: ARE YOU TRYING TO PISS OFF THE VOLCANO GOD?????????

Ted: Um……No?

Before Ted’s telling off can continue………

“Oh You want somebody to love, you need somebody to love, oh wouldn’t you love somebody to love”

Brent Hill and Acid walk down from the back. Cocky Smiles on their faces. They slide into the ring and cast distastefull glances at Tribal Warrior and Java.

Java and Acid start this match off as they lock up with a corner and elbow tie up. Java shoots acid into the ropes and goes for a big boot but Acid ducks it and comes off the other ropes with a spinning heel kick that takes Java to the Mat. Acid locks on a standing head scissors but Java pushes him off, they lock up again and Java goes to town with some Elbows. He goes for a kick in the guts but Acid Reverses it into a Dragon Leg Whip

From then on its “Face in Peril” as Acid and Hill take turns working over Java. They work over his left arm. Hill tags in and hits a couple of technical Take Downs on the wounded Islander. Hill sets up Java in the Corner and puts him on the top rope for a spinning drag leg whip slam which leads to a roll through pin, which Tribal Warrior charges into break up.

Java takes the opportunity to hit a power slam and escape, tagging in Tribal Warrior

WHO GOES TO TOWN ON HILL AND ACID

Throwing punches left and right, not letting up at all. He knocks Acid out of the ring and turns and catches Hill with a spine buster. Tribal Warrior goes to work on Hills face, Pounding away with the right hands. He lifts Hill up and drops him with a Gorilla Press Slam. Tribal Warrior tags in Java who storms over and picks up Hill. He lifts him up and Grabs him by the Face for the Smash Fury.

However Hill slips out of it and drops behind Java. He low blows him and as Java doubles up Hill rolls him up for a three count.

Java looks furious as Acid and hill scamper out of the ring and celebrate on the ramp. Tribal Warrior glares after them and then he and Java break into another dance. The ancient and sacred “You only won because of a low blow you cheating piece of ****, this isn’t over” Dance.

A good match it got 67.8

Match 2

“I Took a trip around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my Body Lying somewhere in the sands of time”

To a sizeable face Pop, Rick Law walks out from the back. He seems to be over his injury from last week and ready for a fight. He walks into the ring and looks round for a while as the fans cheer him. He then points towards the entrance way as

“Please Allow me To Introduce my self, I am a man of elegance and taste, Please to meet you, I hope you guess my Name”

The Crowd pops huge as “The Freak” Travis Century struts down from the back. He is dressed in outragiously large flare pants and a bright orange T-shirt. He slides into the ring and shakes Laws hand. Century walks into the corner and Law will start the match for his team.

“I’m not trying to pull you, Even Though I would Like too”

The Baptist and Bruce the Giant’s music hits and they walk out from the Back. The Baptist is glaring at Law and Bruce scowls at century, who he clearly hasn’t forgiven for costing him his match against Garner. They slide into the ring as their music blares. The Baptist conveniently starts this match off against the man he’s feuding with…I love obvious Booking.

Any way it’s the standard Big Guy Vs Even Bigger guy match as the Baptist takes Control with some Elbows to the face. He throws him into the corner and a beat down follows as he punches away on Law’s Face. He slams Law out of the corner with a Belly to Belly Suplex. He follows that up with a head lock, Not just a rest hold though as he keeps it on and gets to his feet and dives forward, bulldoging Law to the Mat

Law fights back eventually as he flips out of a back drop and hits a high angle German suplex, dropping the Baptist on his neck. Law tags in Century, who instead of pressing the advantage, clicks his fingers and busts out some crazy funky dance moves. Law looks annoyed and taps Century on the shoulder and motions for him to get on with it. Century sighs and walks over and picks up The Baptist.

Its time for Century’s patented flamboyant offence. He opens up on The Baptist with a “Freak Out” combo and follows that up by grabbing The Baptist’s leg mid kick. He holds his leg in one hand and stretches the other one out then pulls off that funky dance move that can only be described as an “Arm Worm”. Then just when The Baptist is at his most confused, he jumps up and nearly takes his head off with a leg hook enziguri.

Century shows that for all his flamboyance, there’s a reason he’s a legend as he follows it up with a pointed elbow drop to the side of the head then locking on a Sleeper Hold. The Baptist manages to fight out of it with some Elbows. He getsa to his feet and trys to punch Century but Century busts out the “CRAZY TECHNICAL SKILLS”. He turns the punch into a wrist lock and elbows The Baptist in the face and then turns the wrist lock into a front face lock, from there he grabs the Baptists leg and whips him into a Fishermans Suplex. He rolls through, keeping the Fishermans Leg Lock applied and is able to hit a second Fishermans Suplex.

Century goes up top for his Finisher when suddenly

“Are You Mother ****ers Ready, For the New ****, Stand up Admit, do we get it? NO, Do We want it..…….YEAH”

To nice heat, The Heel/Tweener Buddy Garner runs down the ramp, jumps on the apron and pushes off Century.

Century goes down hard as the Ref calls for the DQ. Garner steps through the ropes and mounts Century, punching away on his face. Century is busted wide open by the attack. Rick Law steps through the ropes and tries to breakup the fight. Garner shrugs him off and cotinues to Slug away

BAM

Behind Rick Law’s Back, The Baptist has gotten up he spin’s law round and hits him with the Spinning DVD. Garner doesn’t seem to care as he keeps hamering away on century.

He does notice though when Bruce the Giant gets involved, shoving him off Century.

Garner and Bruce get nose to nose in the ring.

And Century is up.

He charges at Garner and slugs him in the face. Bruce responds by Punching Century. It looks as if pandemonium is about to break out when

“Why can’t you see things from my perspective, hold my now cause your hearings selective, your brain washing is just not effective, on me yeah”

The Crowd pops nicely as WSW’s Commissioner Michael Garret walks out on to the ramp

Garret: Woah woah woah, hold on there guys. Much as I would love to see you three tear each other apart. T would be bad for business for me to just let you go at it like that. Now I wasn’t going to come out here till after the Main event because I have a little announcement to make but as It is I think I’ll deal with you guys now. See in 3 weeks WSW has a big event on. And I think THAT would be the perfect stage for you all to get your aggression out on don’t you? So at WSW Elevation we will see Travis Century Vs Bruce the Giant Vs Buddy Garner.

The Crowd pops huge for this little announcement.

Garret: But that’s not all. Baptist, Law since you guys seem to be so eager to air your differences and since you’re last match didn’t seem to solve any of your problems. I’m booking a rematch for Elevation.

Another huge Pop from the Crowd

Garret: Well thanks guys. But that’s not actually my big announcement. I’ll see you all after the main event

Garret turns and leaves having made two huge matches for the PPV. Those in the rig gall look paticurley happy with the chance they have been given.

A good match and some nice Mic Work from Garret means this gets a 75.6

Match 3: Main Event

Kyle Rhodes: Well that was a huge bombshell just dropped on us Rock

Downpour: It sure was Kyle, Two huge matches being made for Elevation right there.

Kyle Rhodes: They where nearly as big as you Rock

Rock: Hey man that’s cold…. Real cold

Kyle Rhodes: Any Way the ring has been cleared and Buddy Garner is ready for his next match

Downpour: I guess he was just getting warmed up them.

Rhodes: For Robinson’s sake I hope not.

Downpour: This will be an excellent test for Robinson as Garner uses a very similar style to Tommy Cornell.

Rhodes: All though he’s not quite as good

Downpour: Any way lets get ready for our main Event.

Buddy Garner Stands in the ring ready for his opponent. He has a slightly cocky grin on his face, this has been a match a long time coming

“Everything you say to me, takes me one step closer to the edge, and I’M ABOUT TO BREAK”

The crowd goes nuts and gets to their feet, jumping out of their seats and spilling their drinks as Alexander Robinson, Number one Contender for the WSW World Championship storms down from the back. He is wearing black denim shorts and a black “Gary” T-shirt. He slides into the ring and gets up on each of the four turnbuckles. He gets down and walks into the middle of the ring.

Robinson and Garner stare at each other for a few seconds, Garner extends a weary hand for a handshake.

BAM Spinebuster from Robinson

Robinson hammers away on Garners face then lifts him to his feet and drops him with an overhead Belly to Belly. He lifts him up again and hooks on an arm bar. Garner reverses it into a Hammerlock. Robinson spins out of that and grabs a sleeper hold on Garner. Garner ducks out of that hold and takes Robinson to the ground with a drop toehold. Robinson rolls through and gets to his feet. He ducks a punch from garner and grabs him in a waist lock for a German Suplex. Taking a page out of Cornells book he rolls through and this two more, the third one ending in a bride for a pin

Garner just manages to kick out and get back to his feet. Robinson presses the attack with a Lou thez press, hammering again on Garner’s face. He lifts him to his feet and catches him with DDT. Rhodes notes how Robinson is targeting the face now as he hammers away again with some right hands.

Robinson whips Garner into the ropes and waits for him. He grabs a running neck breaker and lifts Garner to his feet again and locks on a dragon Sleeper. He holds Garner in the hold for a few agonizing seconds then flips him backwards in a reverse Suplex.

Garner is reeling from Robinson’s attack as he gets to his feet. He tries to fight off Robinson using a clothesline but Robinson catches it and pulls Garner Forward for a reverse Russian Leg Sweep. He holds onto the Arm and grabs him in a Crippler Crossface.

Garner screams in pain as Robinson nearly tears his arm out of its socket. He reaches out with one hand, desperately trying to get to the ropes and end the pain. But Robinson just pulls back harder. Garner screams in Agony as Robinson tries to snap his Arm.

Finally with great effort, Garner is able to reach the ropes. He gets to his feet

Only to have Robinson grabs him for the Spine Buster. Garner is down and Robinson lifts him up and throws him into the ropes. Robinson charges and

Hits the Whiplash

Garner goes down hard, clutching his head, Robinson covers

Robinson wins!!!!!!!!

The Crowd Pops hugely, but Robinson doesn’t even Celebrate. Instead he picks up a Mic and stares at the entranceway for a moment

Robinson: Cornell…You’re next

He silently throws down the Mic as the Crowd goes nuts.

Great Match that has Robinson going over clean. It got an 82.5

Segment 4

Kyle Rhodes: Well Look out Tommy Cornell. I would not like to be Tommy come Elevation.

Rock Downpour: Too Right Kyle. But now I think its time for Commissioner Garret’s big announcement.

Down Pour is right as

“Why can’t you see things from my perspective, hold me now cause your hearings selective, your brainwashing is just not effective, on me YEAH”

The Crowd, already hyped from the great Robinson Vs Garner match pops huge for Garret as he walks down from the back, a huge grin on his face, he seems bursting to tell us.

Garret slides into the ring and grabs the Mic

Garret: Phew, What a show huh guys? Now I guess I just have to remind you to come along to Elevation, which will be taking, place right here in Dallas Texas

The Crowd falls for the Cheap Pop and Garret smiles

Garret: But I’m not just here to try and bully you into coming. Oh no I’m going to make it worth your While. See it seems whenever Alexander Robinson and Tommy Cornell are in the same room a fight breaks out. And With Robinson putting so much on the line in this match, I’ve had to make sure that Cornell plays fair. So At Elevation there will be a special Guest Referee for their cage match.

Garret smiles as the crowd cheers, obviously interested

Garret: Not only that but this will be no ordinary Special Referee. His contract with one of the biggest Wrestling Federations in the US just ran out and he has resigned with them on the condition that he gets to work 1 WSW Show. So we get him for one night only. Now I’m not going to ruin the surprise for you. Just tell you that Tommy…Well your definatly going to remember this guy. Oh yes indeed.

The Crowd seems to get the hint and pops madly

Garret smiles again

Garret: But as big as that announcement was, Its nothing compared to this. See In these Troubled times, People need to stick together. We need to help each other out. So 5 weeks from now WSW will be holding a VERY Special Mega event. All proceeds from this show will go towards helping refugees from the war.

The Crowd pops HUGE for this.

Garret: But see helping those people is too big a task for us. So we’ve asked some good friends of ours to help us. Some very very good friends. And this show is going to have a little twist to it. Hell actually it’s a big Twist. A huge mother ****ing twist, But I’m not gonna ruin the surprise for that either. I think I’ll let the surprise speak for itself.

Garret holds up the Mic and points towards the entranceway. More Specifically to the man standing in the entranceway.

GOZER THE GOZERIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commissioner of PCW.

Gozer gets a Robinson like pop as the crowd gets to their feet chanting “PC F’ing Dubbya”. Gofer smiles as he walks down the ramp and walks into the ring. He shakes hands with Garret and the two stand in the middle of the ring.

Garret: That’s right WSW Fans. The Mega event will be a JOINT show between WSW and PCW. WSW Vs PCW and all the proceeds go to charity.

Gozer: Its gonna be one hell of a show guys. And of course PCW’s going to win but still it should be entertaining

Garret: In your Dreams Gozer. Well there you have it folks. Five weeks from now. The Event of a LifeTime.

Gozer: Oh and one last thing. We’ve already agreed on a main event

Garret: We have too. So this card will be topped off by Tommy Cornell…

Gozer: Vs Sean McFly

The Biggest Pop in WSW and PCW history ends our show for the week as Rhodes puts over what a huge occasion this is. Good segment it got a 93.4damn that Charismatic Gozer showing up Garret

OOC: A quick note, in the next few weeks there will be a few references to a jont PPV with another Diary, it never happened because the other Diary was stoped. Just to let you know so i don't confuse you poor readers

Guest U.s_Champ_Mysterio

The last PPV was just Holy **** with the Weasel and Shark match and also the match for the Wsw World title man in real life they would of killed each other but it is very entertaining keep up the good work.

Whiskey is not your friend

It was a lesson Alexander Robinson was in the middle of learning the hard way. After the show A couple of WSW’s More Sociable workers had gone for drinks with the PCW wrestlers that had been at Fury for the announcement. Alex had come with them; he had just recently turned 18 and was getting used to being able to drink. All though the ease with which he put away his shots suggested to Robinson that Alex had indulged into a little teenage alcoholism.

It had been great to see Alex, who was a huge Wrestling fan, taking shots with some of the Industries biggest names. Although Robinson could have sworn that Alex nearly fainted with Sean Mcfly offered to buy him another round.

It was also surreal to be having drinks with the roster of a Rival Company. It turns out that Rick Law was under non-exclusive contract and had also been working for PCW. Damn his lack of company loyalty…………….

Robinson had also found that not everyone “Lives Their Gimmick” Especially as Java and Angry Tom Gilmore discussed the ethics of postmodern Feminism in Maoist China.

Either way it had been a good night Now Robinson struggled to open the door to his apartment, trying to turn the key through a drunken haze. He swore violently and then stepped inside. He through his jacket down on the couch and slumped down next to it. Then he sat bolt upright

He wasn’t alone in his apartment.

Robinson stared into the dimness of the room. Expecting a fight. The person moved out from the shadows, and Robinson sighed

Robinson: Oh its you

He pushed his hair out of his face and looked at the person in front of him. Long straight Blond Hair, A white T-shirt showing WAY too much Cleavage, and an Infuriatingly Arrogant Smile.

Robinson: Hi Emma

Emma smiled

Emma: Hi Sweetie, you look like hell

Robinson filed a fake, forced smile

Robinson: Your sweet…Get out

Emma: Oh come on Alex, is that any way to talk to the girl you left at the altar?

Robinson: I’m sorry…Please Get out

Emma: Fine I’ll go, but…

She leaned down and gave him a quick peck on the cheek

Emma: I think we’ll be seeing a lot more of each other

She turned and walked out, but not before placing a piece of paper in his lap.

Robinson looked down at it. It looked like a contract.

A WSW Standard Wrestler’s Contract. For the next 3 years

Robinson: GOD ****ING DAMN IT

In a rare moment of lack of self-control, Alexander Robinson grabbed a chair and hurled it hard against a wall. It exploded into about five different pieces.

Robinson stood in the middle of his apartment, breathing heavily. Things were going to be alot harder for him now

Now that WSW had just signed “Easy” Emma Vermont

You go away for a couple of weeks and the whole place falls apart.

It was my first day back to working full time. My shoulder was still giving me grief but if I didn’t move it that much it didn’t hurt. That caused a bit of a problem when I had to start signing documents but I decided to use the amazing “Stamp your name on them and hope they go away” Technique

The main thing that took up most of my day? Staff Interviews

I had every single wrestler on the roster called in to talk to me. I wanted to reconnect, get the feel of what things where like backstage.

Tommy had filled me in on the problems He and Garner where having. It didn’t really surprise me that Garner didn’t like me. When I had signed him I had basically promised him he was going to be one of my Companies man stars. Instead he gets booted out of the Main Event in favor of Alexander Robinson.

So far today I had talked to Steve Fox, The Incredible Masked Nobody and Brent Hill. Man had that been an uncomfortable meeting. It had been Tommy who had signed Hill back because he was willing to work cheaply. Hill had been tough to get and REALLY didn’t like me after the way I had fired him last time. This time he was involved in a story line and had a little bit of job security, unless he pisses me off…

Anyway the next meeting was one I was really looking forward too. There was a knock on the door and in walked Kyle Rhodes.

I had been running WSW for around 6 months now but it was still a huge thing for me to be face to face with these huge wrestling personalities. I had finally gotten used to Tommy as we were seeing so much of each other, but Kyle Rhodes had been THE announcer in wrestling when I was growing up.

Me: Hey Kyle have a seat

Kyle: Thank you mister Larone. It’s good to have you back

Me: Thanks and call me Alex by the way

Kyle: Thanks Alex

Me: Well all right first of all, How are you fitting in back stage

Kyle: Well I’m not gonna lie to you, The Age Difference has been a bit of a stumbling block. I feel pretty geriatric around the Young Roster you’ve got here Alex

Me: But your fitting in all right now?

Kyle: Yeah, I’m having a blast actually. Well most of the time anyway…

Me: What do you mean?

Kyle: Well Alex, I’ve never been one for being a yes man so I’m gonna tell it straight. Your locker rooms like a ****ing war Zone

Me: Robinson and Garner?

Kyle: Yes partly, but it’s more than that. I mean, Garners the one stirring up trouble but some of the boys are well…Afraid

Me: Afraid? Of what?

Kyle: To put it bluntly, of being shot. Come one, You and Lee both get attacked on the same day, and the guys still out there. I know you and Tommy tried to keep a tight lid on the exact details. But they know that the scumbag used a security pass to get to you. Robinson says Von Dastardly right shot Lee? But Von Dastardly didn’t have the right level of clearance to get to you that late at night. The boys also know what that means. They know it was one of them. And that doesn’t make for a happy working relationship.

Me: I can see what you mean

Kyle: Not only that but Garner caught a lot of heat for what he said on TV.

Me: People think he shot me?

Kyle: No, he was out with friends at the time, they all vouched for him

Me: Yeah Tommy told me. So what Garner getting Heat for?

Kyle: Well Believe it or not, You’re actually a pretty popular guy around here. Hell maybe its cause of your dad. He wasn’t the easiest guy to deal too, but once he got killed, well that kind of ups your estimation of someone doesn’t it. And when the boys heard about your mother. They know that someone’s after you Alex, and they wanna look out for you. So when Garner went on TV and bad mouthed you. They kind of took it personally.

Me: Gee I feel all warm and fuzzy. So Garners public enemy number huh?

Kyle: More like Number two. Your not gonna believe this but the only person they hate more than Garner is Cornell

Me: Tommy? What the hell can they have against him?

Kyle: Well lets face it kid. Tommy helped you build this promotion. You guys spend a hell of a lot of time together. He’s on the booking team; he’s your only road agent. And he’s been the only one to ever get his hands on The World Title. He’s basically the centerpiece of the company. Now a lot of people realize this. Him and Robinson are good mates. But a couple of the others really really don’t like him.

Me: So what do you think we do?

Kyle: Well I guess the easiest way would be to put the belt on Robinson.

Me: hmm it would make things easier backstage. But Tommy’s easily the best guy we have.

Kyle: Not just Backstage, The fans Love Robinson, They hate Cornell, can you believe the pop Robinson would get if he beat him? Now I know you still haven’t decided the out come of their match at Elevation. But I’m just asking you to think about it

Me: Thanks Kyle. And thanks for not bull ****ing me. There aren’t a lot of people I really trust here. Everyone seems to have his or her own agenda. And everyone seems to respect you, and it just so happens I need a new Road Agent and there’s a free space on the booking Team, What do you say

Kyle: Alex, If your willing to listen and give me a fair shot, then I’d be happy to.

We shook hands and he left, I sighed and slumped back into my chair. An unhealthy backstage area wasn’t good. From what Kyle had told me, Cornell was popular, but not as popular as I thought. It made you think though… I did take almost all of Tommy’s Ideas. But his Ideas where usually so good. He had hired most of the roster personally. Hell Tommy was the guy who suggested we take Robinson’s character on a darker path.

Could I trust him?

With both my parents’ dead, All my family gone, Tommy was in some ways the closest thing I had to a dad, and he was only 8 years older than I was. I had literally placed my life in his hands.

If I couldn’t trust him, I was dead

I had shot a POW camp Soldier in the face for Tommy.

I had killed a man for him

I was going to hell for Tommy “Rough Justice” Cornell.

It better be worth it.

I sat there lost in thought when there was a knock on the door

Me: Come in.

What I did next I’m not proud of. I reached into the drawer of my desk.

And put my hand on the handle of my Colt .45.

Isn’t that sad? I’m ****ing Paranoid of my own goddamn Staff.

In through the door walked Donny Damage. A grin on his face.

I closed the drawer, his hands where empty

Me: Hey Donny, how can I help?

Donny sat down in the chair in front of me.

Donny: Hi Alex. Hey I was wondering if you could set me up an appointment with Greenday?

He was talking about Doctor Edward Greenday, The Doc who I paid to take Care of My Wrestlers

Me: Yeah Sure Donny, What about?

Donny: You now How I tore my abs last week?

He was talking about a botched suplex he had taken at a house show in Kansas. The 7th Incredible masked Nobody was apparently as well trained as TIMN one through 6.

Me: Yeah?

Donny: I just need to grab another bottle of painkillers. I thought it would have gone down now but it hasn’t

Me: Another whole Bottle? Donny you’ve only been on them for a week

Donny: I know it’s just I’m on the road a lot and I don’t want to run out

Me: I’m gonna have to say o Sorry Donny. I don’t want you getting addicted all right? You’re too important to the company for that to happen. Come see me when you run out all right?

Donny looked disappointed, was it the disappointment of an addict denied a fix or the Disappointment of a man in pain who didn’t want to run out of painkillers?

Then he smiled again

Donny: All right cool, you’re the boss. Hell If you can make it through getting shot then I’m sure I can go a couple more days

I laughed

Me: Thanks Donny, Any thing else

Donny: Um actually, There’s a certain leggy brunette outside waiting for you.

Me: Huh?

Donny smiled and got up and walked out.

The door opened again.

And In walked Marie Chamberlain

Me: Well this is an unexpected very sexy surprise.

Marie: Hey Sweetie, I brought you some lunch while you where working.

Me: Awww your so thought full.

The next half-hour passed in a blissful blur. It was nice to take a break from it all, From The backstage Rivalries, From the Possible Painkiller addictions, from the war. I guess its important to take a step back from your life once in a while and just stop and smell the roses.

Especially if you have a wonder full Girlfriend who’s willing to bring you chicken Salad.

Tommy Cornell lay on his bed. He really did cherish these days off.

No matches to go over, no moves to tweak, no maniacal presidents bent on world domination.

Just lying there and letting the sun filter in through the window.

Then there was a knock at the door

Tommy’s heart raced. Was it someone there to kill him?

“Tommy Ya Dumb Bastard let me in”

Tommy knew that voice, but it couldn’t be, not out in broad day light at two in the afternoon.

There was no way

Tommy gasped as he opened the door

A saw Hayden Munro staring back at him. His hair cut trim, his beard shaven, and for the first time in years, A smile on his face. A real smile, A happy smile.

Tommy: What the **** are doing out in the middle of the day, someone will see you

Hayden laughed

Hayden: So obviously you haven’t spent your day off watching the news

Tommy: Huh?

Hayden: I’m a Free Man. Presidential Pardon baby.

Tommy: You’re joking, Kaufmanns pardoned you?

Hayden: He had no choice, Maria Henderson testified in front of three supreme court justices that JK stallings had admitted my innocence. That and I may have sent an anonymous letter to Kaufmanns after she went on TV that If Hayden Munro wasn’t Pardoned, then certain TV channels might some how find out the truth about the War

Tommy: and it worked? You’re free

Hayden: As free as anyone is these days.

Every thing else was forgotten as Tommy grabbed Hayden and they hugged.

Hayden: Um…Tommy….Can’t breath……….

Tommy released the hug

Tommy: Sorry, Forget my own strength some time. Come in man, I’ve got some Scottish Whiskey we can bust open, Its celebration time. I’ll call Alex, He’ll be so ****ing happy. Poor kids been in the need of some good news.

Hayden: Nah don’t tell him yet, I wanna surprise him.

Marie was just getting up to leave when there was another knock on the door, a few minutes earlier and that could have been embarrassing.

Anyway……………….

Me: Come in

I nearly fell off my chair as I saw Hayden standing in the doorway, grinning like a maniac.

Me: Hayden, What the **** are you doing here

Marie: You know Hayden Munro

Me: Long story

Marie: Isn’t he a convicted Murderer?

Hayden: not anymore

He launched into an explanation. Every word he said seemed like a celebration. I’d never seen any one so happy. I can’t blame him. I thought I’d had to deal with a lot of **** since joining Deepwater, but Kaufmanns and his allies took Hayden’s whole Life Away, Nearly Killed him. Seeing him here, having made it through, It all most made it all worth it.

Hayden: Tommy and Me brought Whiskey. We were going to have a party, but you two seem to have already had a little one of your own

Me: What do you mean?

Hayden: Well your Girlfriends shirts missing a button and yours is on backwards.

Me: Damn it

6 hours later

While Marie was none to happy with being busted, she let me go off drinking as Long as I make it up to her some other time. So just like that it was Me, Kyle Rhodes, Tommy Cornell and Hayden Munro sitting round a table at “Harrys Hideaway”, a cheap smoke filled bar, Doing shots of Scottish Whiskey and talking about Wrestling.

I lead a very weird life.

2 hours later

Why did it always rain when he was here?

Every single bloody time.

Hayden Munro, no longer a wanted man, Stood on Sophie’s Grave. Looking down at it.

Hayden: Well Sophie, I’m a free man. It really is all it’s cracked up to be. Don’t think I’m giving up though. This was never about me. I’m doing this for you. I’ll make them Pay. I swear to god. I loved you. I really did.

He bent down, and placed a bunch of near drowned flowers on Her Grave, turned up and walked away. He hunched over, putting his hands in his pockets.

There was one grave in this cemetery he hated. He had noticed it the first time had had came here. A relatively new Grave.

Vermont’s Grave

The man Hayden had shot in the face, The First man he had ever killed, The man who killed Sophie

The grave was in a small corner of the graveyard. It was a big lush one, with an angel on the tombstone. Hayden never knew why Vermont had been buried here, he guessed his family lived quite close. Hell him and Sophie had both died not three blocks from here.

The grave seemed to never be visited.

But not tonight

Tonight there was someone standing there. Staring at the tombstone.

Hayden walked towards them, but just as he got near, they turned to leave. It was dark and Hayden couldn’t see their face. They walked out of the graveyard, Hayden decided to follow them, he was along way off but Hayden could just make out his face. The man stepped under a street lamp and turned as he got into his car

Hayden gasped

The man was Alexander Robinson

• 4 months later...

WSW Fury

The Show this week kicks off again in Texas. That’s right people, building up a strong fan base here. The fans are happy to see us again, as the Fire Works go off and the Ad For Elevation plays on the big screen. The crowd pops huge as They see the Barbed Wire on the cage. Then the camera cuts to every body’s favorite Odd couple announcers.

Downpour: Hey, Guys……

Rhodes: What so their not “Fight Fans” This week?

Downpour: Well……….Shut up Kyle.

Rhodes: ohhhh watch out guys, Rockys angry now.

Downpour: You know why do you have to be such a dick Kyle? You all ways seemed nicer on HGC

Rhodes: Yeah but I was being Censored then, but now you can have “The Rhodes” n all his glory, only on WSW………

Downpour:………Riiiiiiiiight. Anyway, Last week we didn’t see either Dark Eagle or AAW, As AAW isn’t cleared to wrestle until Elevation and Dark Eagle was deep in training for their match. But tonight Dark eagle has promised to tell his side of the Story.

Rhodes: And Rick Law has said he wants to add a stipulation to His Match With The Baptist.

Downpour: It’s going to be an exciting night. Lets get thing started though

Segment 1

The camera opens backstage on Brent Hill and Acid. Acid is wearing some dark, 700 dollar sunglasses and has that same cocky grin on his face. Hill is holding a microphone as he is the better talker of the two. Hill laughs to himself as he starts

Hill: Well last week, We said that we would walk all over those filthy Samoans, and we did. We pinned them 1 2 3. Now that should have been good enough for us. That’s what Fox brought us in for, that’s the only reason we allowed our selves to be seen in this piss hole.

The cheap “Insult the promotion” gimmick works as the fans start to pile the heat on Hill, The now familiar “You sold out” Chant starts up again.

Hill: And we were all ready to pack up our bags and go. But instead Commissioner Garret goes and makes one of those crazy announcements he’s known for, That WSW is going to crown its first ever “Tag Team Champions”. And me and Acid here, we looked at each other and we said “You know, What this Company needs is two fine champions such as us, Two fine gentlemen to lead a good example”. So we decided to enter this little tournament. So this week we have a match against “Pete and Al the Hillbillies”. It seems Fate is not with out a sense of Irony. Pitting us against such Red Necks. But it doesn’t matter obviously we will steam roll them and make it to the Finals At Elevation. Then hopefully we will meet Tribal warrior and Java again as Quite frankly I don’t think ANY Team with The Masked Nobody on it is going to make it any where………………..

Suddenly Brent Is cut off as

Al The Hillbilly: YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA You City Slickers got more issues than a news stand. All we wanna do is come here to do some ‘rasslin so why don’t you close ya pretty little mouth and we can go rassle huh?

Al and Pete have snuck up on Hill and Acid are now sanding in front of them.

Hill: Who the hell do you think you are to interupt my interview huh?

Pete: Awww quit your yabbering and lets go, ga hick

Hill looks at Acid

Hill: Did he just say ga hick.?

Acid nods and Hill turns back to Pete

Hill: Listen “Cletus” There still another five minutes till our match which gives you some more time to watch the old home videos of you marrying your sister all right?

Hill and acid storm off leaving Pete and Al looking Angry, and Southern………..Very very Southern

A decent segment, introducing Al and Pete WSW’s new tag team and building up Hill and Acid. It got a 61.7

Segment 2

The Crowd goes heat crazy as Dark Eagle walks down from the back. He is holding a Mic in one hand and his Tazer in the other. He slides into the ring, not playing to the crowd at all, just looking around and at the crowd. He waits for them to calm down before speaking, when He does it is in a low, harsh Whisper.

Dark Eagle: 2 weeks, 14 days. Until Elevation, until I meet my destiny. Until AAW pays for what he took from me. You think what I did to him before was bad? You think it was violent? You think it was heartless? You think it was sick?

The crowd starts to boo again as Dark Eagle pauses, When he starts again the snarl is gone, replaced with a twisted sarcasm

Dark eagle: Well in case you sick sons of bitches hadn’t realised by now, I DON’T GIVE A **** WHAT YOU. You are the people who cheered AAW as he held that Title after winning it, even as I lay on the ground with a snapped vertebre. And you continued cheering him, even as they carryed me out on a stretcher. Yet you people have such a big problem with Me attacking him. You’re a bunch of Hypocrites.

The heat continues to pile on Dark eagle

Dark eagle: But now its gonna change, I’m not going to let this stand. In 14 days I WILL Win the WSW junior Heavy Weight Title. I will rip it from the broken Fingers of your little hero. I will take it, hold it up in the air then bring it down on his face. I will snap his neck. I will break his arms, I wil break his legs. I will make him pay for my fall from Grace. And believe me, If you thought what youd seen up until now was bad, you aint seen **** yet.

Eagle throws down the Mic and walks out of the ring to great heat

A relativley short Interview this week, As we are abit short on time. Oh well Eagles still gold on the Mic it got a 75.6 and built to the PPV nicley.

Match 1

“Oh you need somebody to love, oh wouldn’t you love somebody to love, oh wouldn’t you love somebody to love, you better find somebody to love”

The heat that acid and Brent Hill get as they stroll out to the ring is a noticible improvement over last week. They seem to be more in character too, as Acid is holding a couple of hundred dollar bills in his hands, he looks as if he is about to throw them into the crowd but then changes his mind and instead just laughs at them. This gets the desired cheap heat as Hill and Acid slide into the ring and the crowd boo’s them heavily. Hill and Acid take the time to take off their suit jackets and expensive sunglasses, infuriating the crowd even more. Then they wait for their opponents.

A strange country jig type Music starts to play and Pete and al charge down from the back. They are both big hair guys, and both of them are wearing nothing but bright blue overalls. They run out and hop into the ring. Al starts him self off in this match against Acid.

Can you say Squash match? Acid dissects Al, cutting him down with some nice kicks and then taking him to the mat with a nourthen lights suplex. Acid tags in Hill whos goes to town with his usual skilled brawling, pounding away with a jumping knee strike and then some stomps. Hill lifts up Acid and drops him with a Front face stunner he covers. 1 2 3

Acid and Hill win it with out even breaking a sweat and they will go through to the Finals at Elevation.

A total squash match, building up Acid and Hill, it got a 45.2

Segment 3

“I took a trip around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time”

The crowd pops huge as WSW’s Number 3 face makes his way out to the ring. He is wearing his normal black jeans and carrying a night stick. He slides into the ring and gets up on each of the four turnbuckles in turn, flashing the night stick to the crowd. He hops down and grabs a Mic.

Rick Law: WSW Immortality. Possibly the biggest match of my life. Me Vs the Baptist. I went through Hell to try and beat him. I survived an attack From Damage, interferance from Fox. Hell I did my best, but in the end my best just wasn’t good enough. The Baptist lifts me up and BAM Spinning DVD, 1 2 3. But you know what? Loosing wasn’t the worst thing to happen to me that night. No not by a long shot.

Law pauses for a moment.

Law: Steve Fox came out here and well…He told you all the truth. He did what I should have done a long time ago. I hadn’t been honest with you all about our History. I admit that. I admit I broke Steve Fox’s neck. I’m through Hiding. I’m not going to make excuses, I’m not going to pretend It didn’t happen. I’m on not backing down. Steve, I’ve come to terms to what I did you to you. I was sos elfish I ended a promising career because I couldn’t stand not being the best. I deserve what you’ve done to me

Law looks down at the ground then looks up again

Law: But the other guys in the back don’t. See Fox, What you’ve done just never really made sense to me. See I’m the one you’ve got a beef with. I’m the one who broke your neck. But that doesn’t explain why you came to WSW. See there are a lot of worse things you could have done to me if you were just out for revenge. Beat me up on my way home from work, slash my tires, hell sue me if you want. But why the hell come to WSW? Why Fox? Why follow me here? See I think I’ve just about figured it out. This isn’t about me, not really. Its not about what I did to you. Its not even about revenge. It’s about Power isn’t it. Back n PDW, you all ways had this thing about being the best, obviously so did I. So if you are only in WSW to get me back, Why bring in Bruce and Donny, why not just send the Baptist after me?

Law smiles as he drives the point home

Law: This is all about power for you. About you being better than everyone else. You can’t wrestle anymore so you get a gang of thugs to bully people for you. Well I’m going to show you, and all these people, just how Power full you really are. At WSW Elevation, Robinson and Cornell are going to have a cage match, now We’ve all seen that cage, no one gets in, no one gets out. So heres what I’m proposing Fox. At WSW elevation If I win agaisnt the Baptist, I get five minutes alone in that cage with you. We get to throw down, to see who’s the best once and for all, and If I loose. Then I leave WSW and NEVER come back. You’d have all the power you could handle………..

“I’m nor trying to pull you, even though I would like too, I think you are really fit, your fit but my gosh don’t you know it”

Law is cut off as Steve Fox appears on the ramp with a Mic in his hands.

Fox: Well little Ricky’s finally stepping up and taking some responsibility huh? Well that’s fine by me. I accept your little stipulations. At this time next month, I’ll be unstoppable and you’ll be……..unemployed

With that, Fox turns and storms out of the back, leaving Law in the ring glaring after him

A good segment it got 83.7

Segment 4

“Are you mother ****er’s ready, for the new ****, stand up and admit”

To a VERY Mixed reaction Buddy Garner strolls down from the ramp. He is greased up and ready to wrestle. He is wearing his usual black trunks and he slides in the ring, with a Microphone in his hand. Garner waits for the crowd to calm down as he looks around the Arena. Finally he speaks

Garner: Dan stone, Sam strong, George Decolt, Pistol Pete Hall…Travis Century. A list of some of wrestling legends. A list of people whom when they step into the ring, the crowd goes nuts. A list of people who can apparently interrupt any ones match and cheat them out of a victory because they are better than the rest of us

The crowd is slowly turning on Garner here and a few scattered boo’s start up

Garner: But lets take a closer look at that list huh. Dan stone has long since retired. Sam strong is a loser who is desperately trying to cling to glory. George Decolt fell off a ladder and snapped his neck and can never wrestle again, boo ****ing hoo. Pistol Pete Hall has been reduced to training snot nosed brats in PDW. And Travis Century? Well I’m about to add him to the long list of has been legends who just can’t cut it anymore.

The crowd is REALLY not liking Garner’s new attitude and he starts to get some heat from the crowd.

Garner: Oh shut up, you know I’m right. See me and Bruce the Giant, we had a score to settle with each other. We were in the middle of a match and out comes Travis Century, because he feels he needs to make an impact. He basically said we weren’t good enough, We don’t matter. I don’t matter. Well guess what Travis? I’m sick of your attitude. I’m sick of having to watch you dance round like you weren’t the washed up loser you are. So tonight I’m going to beat Bruce, just so everyone here knows what WOULD have happened, what SHOULD have happened had you not interfered. At then at Elevation, I’m going to beat you both at once. So everyone will know that I am the New Legend.

Garner drops the Mic and waits for Bruce to come out as the crowd starts to heap on the Heat.

A decent Interview, This whole Show has been about building Feuds and I think this one is really starting to take off. It got a 56.7

Match 2

The Black Fireworks go off to sufficient “Oohs and Aaaghs” from the crowd. Bruce the Giant steps out on the ramp and the crowd starts to boo him. He flips them off (CHEAP HEAT!) and walks into the ring where Garner is waiting with a smile on his face.

They lock up and Garner actually controls from the outset here. He works Bruce’s arm quite well, using some arm bars and a cross face sleeper. Bruce takes control when Garner tries to whip Bruce into the ropes; instead Bruce reverses the Irish Whip and follows Garner for a diving clothesline.

Garner sells the impact from the 600 ponder very well. He just manages to get to his feet, a little too late to stop Bruce driving a hard knee into his mid section however. Garner tries to fight back with some right hands only to have Bruce lift him up for a power bomb. Bruce covers and only gets 2 but it’s a close 2.

Bruce gets to his feet and lifts up Garner, throwing him into the ropes and then catching him in a bear hug. Garner looks to be fading, the ref checks and is about to say Garner is out cold when garner starts flailing away on Bruce’s head with some hard Elbows. He JUST manages to break the hold and send Bruce staggering backwards.

Bruce charges again and Garner takes him to the Matt with a drop tope hold. He grabs his leg and locks on the figure four. Bruce is unable to fight it and taps out

The crowd is not happy with Garner winning and they let it show as they boo him even as he smiles evilly and walks out of the ring.

A decent match, for a heel on heel match it got a good reaction, this got a 76.8

Segment 5

The camera cuts to a dark room. The walls are bare, the floor is bare. And total darkness envelops the room. Someone is standing in the middle of the room. They are wearing a referee’s shirt. We can’t see their face as it is hidden by shadow. The man is looking towards the camera. Then the strains of Led Zeppelins “Stair Way to Heaven” start to hit

And as we wind on down the road

our shadows taller than our soul.

There walks a lady we all know

Who shines white light and wants to show

How ev'rything still turns to gold.

And if you listen very hard

The tune will come to you at last.

When all are one and one is all

To be a rock and not to roll.

While this is playing the words WSW Elevation burn onto the screen. As the song finishes the man leans closer and says

Man: Surprise Tommy, Remember Me?

Match 3

The crowd is puzzled as to just who will be the special Ref at Elevation, but their musing are interrupted by

“Please allow me to introduce my self, I’m a man of wealth and taste, Pleased to meet you, I hope you guess my name”

The crowd pops huge as Travis Century walks down the ramp in his over the top flare pants and jump suit. He slides into the ring, gives his “Freak Out” Sign to the crowd and waits for his opponent

“Exit Light, Enter Night, Take My Hand, We’re off to Never never land”

The boos come thick and fast as Tommy Cornell walks down the ramp, the WSW world title fitting snugly on his shoulder. He smirks at Century and slides into the ring.

Century offers a handshake, pulls it away and runs it through his hair, just to annoy Cornell

Which as everyone knows is NOT a good Idea. Cornell responds by spear tackling Century and hammering away on his face. He backs off a little and picks up Century, whipping him into the ropes and catching him with a hard elbow to the face.

Century trys to get to his feet but Cornell kicks him in the face and locks on a sharp shooter. In typical Cornell fashion he uses his other leg to dig into Century’s Back. Century just manages to get the ropes as Cornell lifts him to his feet and slams his head into the Turnbuckle. Century gains a respite as Cornell goes up top for a Diving Head Butt and century is able to Dodge it.

However the Cornell onslaught continues as he picks century up by the Hair and spins him for a stunner. He follows that up by locking on a sleeper hold. Century is able to fight back though with some Elbows. Even catching Cornell with a DDT.

Century covers for a 1 count and Cornell is back to his feet. He rocks Century with some nice punches and then grabs him and

BAM

Tough Love DDT

As if it was ever in doubt. Cornell sits up and smiles. He motions to be given a Mic. He grabs it and kneels down by The Fallen Century.

Cornell: Well Alex, The “Legend” Just got buried.

Cornell chuckles

Cornell: And your next……..

Cornell throws down the Mic as the crowd boos and he grabs his Belt and Leaves

A good match, building Cornell as even more of an unbeatable Bad Ass. It got a 86.8

A good show Overall ,All building Story lines and Characters For Elevation

WSW Fury

We cut to Rock Downpour and Kyle Rhodes.

Rock: Hello WSW Fans and Welcome to the last stop on the way to Elevation. We have only one match announced for you tonight. However Commissioner Garret has promised he will book tonight’s show with Elevation in mind

Rhodes: And what a show Elevation is looking to be. Robinson and Cornell will end their Feud in a 20-foot High Steel Cage. Rick Law puts his WSW Contract on the line against the Baptist. Buddy Garner looks for vengeance over Travis Century. Air Attack Weasel will make his return from the brutal injuries Dark Eagle gave him at Nightmare, and the first ever WSW Tag Team Champions will be crowned in a three way tag match. And who will be the mystery Referee for Cornell Vs Robinson?

Rock: Well I’m defiantly excited. On another note, WSW Management, in a further attempt to reach out to the fans, has announced an AMAZING prize for this months “PPV Prediction Contest”. In the past, who ever was able to pick all the winners one an on Air Cameo on WSW TV. The most famous of these was the infamous “Bameron” Incident

Rhodes: Um Mr. Larone said we should never, EVER speak of that incident again

Rock: Oh right…sorry

Rhodes: Anyway the Prize this month is as follows: Who ever can guess the winners will be given the chance to: Set The Card for the first Fury after Elevation. That’s right, you can book any match you want. You could give The Incredible Masked Nobody a shot. You could book Rock Downpour against Alexander Robinson

Rock: Please don’t………..

Rhodes: Any matches you want. If that’s not an incentive to get your picks in, I don’t know what is.

Rock: So this is your chance to get involved fans, Reward Your favorite Wrestler, Punish those you don’t like. Book Kyle Rhodes against Tommy Cornell AND Alexander Robinson…

Rhodes: Please Don’t…

Rock: Any way, that’s what’s at stake, so get your picks in. But now, Commissioner Garret is going to announce the matches for tonight, and remember in two weeks time, He could be announcing YOUR Matches.

Segment 1

“Why can’t you see things from my perspective, hold me now cause your hearings selective, your brainwashing is just not effective, ON ME YEAH”

To a nice pop, WSW Commissioner Michael Garret walks down the ramp. He smiles and slides into the Ring. A Mic in his hand. He motions for Silence then begins.

Garret: now I’m not going to take up too much of your time because I know you people didn’t pay 12 dollars a seat to sit and listen to me talk all night. So tonigth as well as Tribal Fury Vs Shark and TIMN, We will also see: Buddy Garner Vs Donny Damage, Rick Law Vs Bruce The Giant, Dark eagle Vs The Sparrow, because I know that little guy wants a shot at Eagle. And finally, in the Main Event tonight. We will see Travis Century and Alexander Robinson Vs The Baptist and Tommy Cornell

This announcement gets a great pop. As the fans really want to see a little Robinson Vs Garner before the PPV

Garret: And Remember to buy your tickets for elevation. Its going to be the biggest night in WSW History. Well weve got a busy show lined up, have fun guys, I hope you get your moneys worth

Garret keeps it short and sweet as he turns and leaves, having booked the show for tonight. A decent segment it got a 65.4

Match 1

The War Drums hit and the Javites in the crowd get to their feet as Tribal Warrior and Java walk down from the back. Ted is behind them, looking somewhat embarrassed. I’m not surprised because Java and Tribal warrior have dressed him up in nothing but a leopard skin loincloth.

Java and Tribal Warrior Slide into the ring and break it down with their War Dance to appease The Volcano God. Ted tries to cover up as much of himself as possible by taking a seat next To Downpour and Rhodes.

The Generic Rock Music of Jobbery Goodness hits and the crowd does…, nothing as The Incredible Masked Nobody strolls out from the back. Looking ready for a fight. He slides in the ring and backs into the corner

The heat starts at last as Silver Shark walks down from the back. The crowd still hates like him. Despite him not being in a storyline since Nightmare. He slides into the ring and walks over to TIMNs Corner. He obviously is not happy about being paired with him.

Java and TIMN start things off and to nobody’s surprise Java controls things from the out set. He over powers TIMN and shoots him into the corner. Java follows it up with a charging Avalanche, crushing TIMN.TIMN staggers out and into a Spinning Sambo Suplex from Java.

As TIMN lies on the ground in pain, Java tags Tribal Warrior. Tribal Warrior continues the beat down by lifting up TIMN and Gorilla Pressing him. He lifts TIMN up to his feet and hurls him into the corner. TIMN is dazed as Tribal Warrior tags in Java

Tribal Warrior sets TIMN up on the top Turnbuckle for a Superplex, while Java kneels behind him on one knee. Then Tribal Warrior jumps off in a superplex, bringing TIMN crashing down on Javas knee in a SUPERPLEX BACKBREAKER

The crowd goes nuts as Java covers

Silver Shark doesn’t even check on his partner, instead he glares at him in disgust and leaves.

Meanwhile Ted slides into the ring and Celebrates with Java and tRibal Warrior, who are through to the final at Elevation. Java bellows a celebratory: JAVA SMASH and the Javites go nuts.

A good squash match that put over Tribal Fury it got a 62.8

Segment 2

The Camera opens up backstage, In Steve Fox’s stables Locker Room. There is a buzz in the air, as everyone is excited about the matches just announced. The Baptist is hammering away on a bunching bag. Bruce the Giant is doing sit ups on the floor, Fox is egging on the Baptist and Donny Damage is looking white and Pale.

Donny: Buddy….Buddy Garner. He’s going to ****ing kill me.

Fox looks over at Donny

Fox: What the ‘ell are you bitching about now Donny.?

Donny: Didn’t you hear Garret? I have to fight Buddy Garner. Buddy “I’ll rip your throat out through your eyes” Garner.

Fox: Well Donny, I’m not going to lie to you, your probably going to get ripped in half……..

Donny:………….

Fox:……………..

Donny: But? There is a but right?

Fox: Nom, your just going to get ripped in half

Donny: Um……….Thanks

Fox: But that’s really not important. What’s important is that The Baptist beats Rick Law. You will beat him won’t you Baptist?

The Baptist mearly grunts in reply

Fox: Good, because when you do I’ll be rid of him. I’ve already shown the people what an ******* he is. Now I’m going to show them Rick Law broken and bleeding and more importantly: Fired

Donny: um that’s great but do you think you can do anything about Garner for me?

Fox: Shut up Donny, Any way Baptist as long as you beat Law we won’t have any problems. Bruce, to cement our night as Elevation, you reckon you need any help against Garner and Century?

Donny: Why don’t you ever offer me any help?

Fox; Because I don’t like you, Any way, Bruce?

Bruce looks up at Fox

Bruce: No, I should be fine. With Garner to busy with Century, I’ll be able to take him

Fox: All right, then every bodies happy

Donny: I’m not

Fox: And there fore I am. So lets go

Fox, The Baptist and Bruce get up and leave, Donny stands there

Donny: Jack ***……

Fox pokes his head in again

Fox: Donny…..I’f you don’t mind, I think you have a match next…………..

Donny hangs his head

Donny: Yes Mister Fox………………….

A good segment, hyping the PPV, and insulting Damage, it got a 75.5

Match 2

“I’m not trying to pull you, even though I would like too, I think you are really fit, your fit but my gosh don’t you know it”

Donny Damage runs out to the ring, not looking happy about having to fight Garner with out help. He slides into the ring and looks round. He gets an actual face pop, obviouisly the crowd feels somewhat bad for him.

“Are you Mother****ers ready for the new ****, stand up and Admit”

Garner attracts full fledged heel heat as he strolls down the ramp, a new cocky attitude written on his features. He slides into the ring and smiles evilly at Donny. Donny goes for his patented nervious Hand Shake, and just like usual, his opponent decks him instead

Not quite the squash match I was expecting. Donny gets some good offense in after getting up from the sucker punch. He controls the match with some nice high flying moves. Even managing to Cut the Deck on Garner at one point

Sadly it doesn’t last long as Garner reverses the Collateral Damage into a Hurricanrana. He locks on an ankle lock and Donny is in trouble in the center of the ring. He strains hard against it but to no avail as Garner pulls it on tighter and Donny is forced to tap

The crowd boos Garner as he smiles and motions for them to applaud his efforts. Donny rolls on the ground in pain.

A total Squash Match, builds garner for the PPV.

Match 3

To great heat, Dark Eagle walks out from the back. He has an evil smile on his face. The crowd does NOT like Dark Eagle and he gets massive heat. Even more so when he flashes AAW’s High sign to the crowd. He dives into the ring and waits for his opponent

The trumpets blare and The Sparrow parades his way down the ramp. He looks with patented Side Kick anger at Dark eagle, before charging into the ring.

Sparrow and Dark Eagle lock up, they fight over a corner and elbow tie up and Eagle whips Sparrow into the ropes. He catches him with a spinning Back Breaker

From then on this match is all Dark Eagle. He dominates the less experianced Sparrow with a barrage of strikes. Even a flipping heel kick at one point

The Sparrow takes small advantage through sheer guts as he fights back with some right hands. He even manages to get a spinning DDT on Dark eagle

Sadly the come back doesn’t last long as Dark eagle dodges a 450 Splash and the Sparrow nearly knocks him self out on the canvas. Dark Eagle merely has to pick him up and BAM hit him with a Cradle DDT. He rolls through for the 1 2 3. Easy pin.

Eagle smiles as he gets to his feet, and viscously kicks the fallen Sparrow in the mouth. He flashes AAW’s high sign to the crowd once more and leaves to great heat and a “We Want Weasel” Chant.

Good match, builds Dark eagle, it got a 44.8

Match 4

“I took a trip around the world, to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewhere In the sands of time”

To a huge face pop, Rick Law storms out of the back, night stick in hand, an angry look on his face. Its clear he’s hyped for Elevation, as he just seems to want to beat the crap out of Bruce and go home. He slides into the ring and raises his night stick to the crowd. He gets up on one of the turnbuckles and raises it again then hopes down as

BOOM

The black Pyro goes off and Bruce The Giant walks slowly down the ramp. There is still heat between these former partners as Rick points his night stick at Bruce, threatening him before he even gets through the ropes. Bruce steps over the top rope and glares back at Rick

There’s no time wasting In this match. Law charges and drop kicks Bruce in the leg, taking him to the mat. He locks on a leg lock and Bruce fights it, Law obviously has the game plan right in this match as Bruce grabs the ropes but gets up slowly, hobbling on his knee

He turns round and a spear tackle from Law sends both men THROUGH THE ROPES (he he tricked yah didn’t I) Law is obviously set on keeping the Giant off balance as he whips him into the steps. He hurls Bruce into the apron and back into the ring.

Bruce gets up, only to eat a op rope missile drop kick from Law. Bruce gets up and Law kicks him in the guts and hits him with a DDT.

He covers

Now Bruce kicks out.

Now its Bruce’s turn to go on the offensive. He hurls Law into the corner and chops away at his chest then choke tosses him out. Law is groggy and Bruce grabs him by the thorat

Choke Bomb…

No at the last second Law reverses it into a hurricanrana

Rick Law wins.

Law celebrates as he holds up his night stick and cracks Bruce in the face with it. The crowd is loving it

A great match it got a 78.9

Segment 3

“Everything you say to me, takes me one step closer to the edge and I'm about to break

I need a little room to breath, Cause I’m one step closer tot the edge, AND I’M ABOUT TO BREAK”

The crowd goes absolutely bat **** as Alexander Robinson strides down from the back. His long brown hair wet, his face slightly unshaven. He holds Gary in one hand and slides into the ring, taking a Mic in the other. The crowd is on their feet, chanting “Robinson, Robinson, Robinson”. Robinson smiles and holds up Gary.

Alexander Robinson: 6 Days. 6 short days Tommy. Six days till we walk into that cage. Six days until they lock you in there with me. Six days until I rip you limb from limb. 6 days until I take my vengeance. Six days. You’ve seen the cage Tommy. You’ve seen the sold steel that I will use to break your arms. You’ve seen the barbed wire that I will gouge out your eyes with. You’ve seen the 0 foot drop that will land you on your head, snapping your neck. You’ve seen it all Tommy. And you know what the stakes are. If I can’t beat you, as long as your title reign lasts I will NEVER get another shot. You’ll be free of me

The crowd boos the idea of it.

Robinson: But I’m telling you Tommy. That is NOT going to happen. There is no force on heaven or Earth that is going to stop me from beating you. From avenging Lee Bennett. From braking your strangle hold on WSW. You know how a cage match works Tommy. The first man over the top wins. The man who is brave enough to scale 20 feet of solid steel. To drag his body across that wire. To have his feet touch the ground. He will be the winner. So Tommy, the man who can ignore the pain, who can blot out what he has been through, and can summon the strength to climb that cage will win. It’s going to be the man who wants it the most

Robinson chuckles

Robinson: And you beat your *** I want it Tommy. I’m so close I can taste it. My hand is already at your neck, ready to twist, ready to snap the life out of you. I have been waiting for a very VERY long time for this Tommy. From watching you in HGC. To seeing you beat Garner at Road To Redemption. To seeing you bring that chair down on my best friends Back. To seeing you laugh as you pinned me just under a month ago, to watching you smile as you tore my dream from me. I’ve seen you cause too much pain Tommy. Ruined too many dreams. Broken too many lives.

Robinson pulls the Mic closer

Robinson: I”VE SEEN ENOUGH TOMMY. I’ve seen a life time to much. So in 6 days. I’m going to stand on the other side of the cage, after my feet touch to floor, after I pull my self up that cage, over that wire. After I drop to the floor. I’m going to look at you, look you straight in the eyes. And then Tommy, then your going to know. In the years to come, in your darkest, weakest moments, Your going to know that you should never NEVER have crossed me. You should never have opened my eyes to what I could do to you. You should never have ****ed with me.

Robinson smiles again as he turns to face the ramp.

Robinson: I’m going to teach you, I’m going to educate you. I’m going to show you what its been like for everyone you’ve ever beaten. I’m going to show you what its like to loose. To have your dream end in front of your eyes. And the lesson begins now you piece of ****. Travis Century get the **** out here so I can kick Tommy’s ***

The crowd pops huge as Robinson throws down the Mic and Gary and whips off his shirt and throws it into the crowd.

Another great interview from Robinson. Tommy is in real trouble, this got a 97.5

Match 5

“Please allow me, to introduce myself, I am a man of wealth and taste, Pleased to meet you, Hope you guess my name”

To a great pop, Travis Century walks out from the back, his flares on, he dances and prances his way into the ring and flashes his ‘Freak Out” Sign to the crowd. He slides into the ring and stands next to Robinson, both men looking ready for a fight.

“I’m not trying to pull you, even though I would like too, I think you are really fit, your fit but my gosh don’t you know it.”

The heat is huge as The Baptist walks out from the back, a human mound of muscle and pain. He slides into the ring and glares at Robinson and Century. Robinson doesn’t even blink just glares right back, despite the fact that The Baptist is about a foot taller than him. The situation looks volatile when

“Exit Light, Enter Night, Take my hand, we’re off to never, never land”

Robinson’s head snaps round to look at the entrance way, as WSW World Champion Tommy Cornell strolls down the ramp, the Title over his shoulder. An angry look on his face. He clearly wants a piece of Robinson as he slides into the ring and tosses the belt to the ref, with out taking his eyes off Robinson

The crowd goes absolutely ****ing nuts as Cornell and Robinson lock up. Robinson swings a hard right into Cornell face, but Cornell sends one right back. Robins kicks Cornell in the gut and decks him with a DDT. He rolls through for a quick two count. Cornell gets up and blocks another DDT attempt, instead reversing it into a Nourthern Lights Suplex. Robinson kicks out quickly and both guys make it back to their feet

Robinson’s scores first with a snap suplex. He locks on a head lock but Cornell breaks it by kipping up and breaking the hold. Robinson swings with a right hand but Cornell ducks it and grabs Robinson as he momentuim turns him round

The crowd boos Heavily as Robinson is caught with three rolling German Suplex’s. There is a bride on the third one and the ref counts

No Robinson kicks out, both men are back to their feet and still going at it. Cornell tries a kick in the gut but Robinson catches it and reverses it into a hook legged spine buster. He keeps hold of the leg and grab the other for a Sharpshooter.

Cornell is in real trouble as Robinson pulls back on the hold in the middle of the ring. He manages to get on his elbows and starts edging towards the ropes. He reaches out with a final burst of energy and…….Robinson pulls him back into the ring and Cornell misses the ropes

The crowd is starting up a very nice “Tap out Tommy” chant as Cornell struggles in the old

BAM

As Tommy looks like he is going to tap, The Baptist charges in and nearly takes Robinsons head off with a Big Boot.

Robinson breaks the hold and Tommy gets to hiss feet, he charges into his corner and tags the Baptist.

Robinson is up and motions for the Baptist to bring it on. The Baptist laughs and charges at the smaller Robinson.

BAM

Spine buster from Robinson

The crowd is going nuts as Robinson mounts The Baptist and rains down the right hands. He gets off and tags in Century. Century lifts up The Baptist and its “Freak Out” Time as he unloads the punches, then the high sign, then the clothesline. The crowd is loving it.

He lifts the Baptist up and shoots him into the ropes. However the Baptist ducks a clothesline and tags in Cornell.

Cornell spear tackles Century lifts him to his feet. He lifts him up and Sidewalk Back?Breakers him hard. Cornell turns him over and locks on a Texas Glover Leaf.

Robinson steps through the crowd to break it up when.

The Lights Go out

With The Arena in Darkness, Two spotlights hit the Titantron. It shows a dark room. In the middle of the room is a chair. The camera stays steady on the chair until two hands grab it and hurl it at the Camera shattering the screen. The crowd knows whats coming and they start to boo as some familiar music hits

Rally round tha family, pockets full of shells

Rally round tha family

With pockets full of shells

Bulls on parade

To a HUGE heel pop, PCW’s Tom “Angry” Gilmore, covered in more oil than Saudi Arabia, ealks out on too the ramp. A Mic in his hand

Gilmore: So this is the competition huh? Well frankly I’m not impressed.

The crowd pours on the heat for him

Gilmore: now while I do Hope Cornell flattens Mcfly, but that’s not the only match on the card. See that dick Gozer has decided that I’m going to be forced to wrestle someone. At that someone is you………..Alexander Robinson

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilmore: Everyone’s been talking about you Alex. How you’re the next big thing. How your gonna put WSW on the map. Like I said, I’m not impressed, not at all. Especialy not by someone who stops to listen to his future opponent while he’s meant to be braking up a submission hold

Gilmore is right as the lights go back on. And century is tapping out

Cornell and The Baptist Wins

Robinson looks mad as hell and makes to go after Gilmore, but Cornell charges him while he is distracted. Grabbing him by the head and ramming him into the Turnbuckle

As Cornell hammers away on Robinson, busting him open, Gilmore laughs into the Mic and turns and leaves, Just as Cornell DDT’s Robinson

A great match, the crowd hates Gilmore nearly as much as Cornell. It got an 86.9

Rock Downpour: Well that’s our show Folks, next stop: Elevation. Be there in 6 days. Good night folks

WSW Elevation

It’s here at last folks. The big one: Elevation. Feuds will end, legends will end. Maybe even Careers. To make it more interesting, as mentioned on Fury, A special Competition will be ran for this PPV. You can gain 1 point per match by guessing the correct winner of each match. Certain matches will have bonus point questions. Who ever scores the highest will win the chance to book a WSW Fury. You get to pick the card. So here is the Card for WSW Fury, get your picks in and be apart of WSW History

Temporary Ted Vs The Incredible Masked Nobody

The two people with the worst win loss records in WSW will go up against each other, we will finally find out who the very Worst Wrestler in WSW is.

Java and Tribal Warrior Vs Brent hill and acid Vs ????????? and ????????. WSW Tag Team Titles

It’s the three way final of the WSW Tag Team Tournament. There no love lost between Tribal Fury and acid and hill, and when you throw a mystery team into the mix, it looks like one hell of a match. Hill and Acid where JUST able to beat Tribal Fury last time; can they do it again?

Bonus Question: Who is the mystery Tag Team?

Air Attack Weasel Vs Dark Eagle, WSW Junior heavyweight Title

Last month Air Attack Weasel went through hell to beat Silver Shark. It should have been his finest hour. Instead he was brutally attacked by the returning Dark Eagle, as revenge for dropping him off a ladder. Now Air Attack Weasel is back, with out his mask, and he’s got one last score to settle

Rick Law Vs the Baptist

Years ago, Rick Law snapped Steve Fox’s neck out of Jealousy. Fox’s mission of Vengeance led him to find The Baptist, a seemingly unbeatable monster. Now Rick Law wants to end it between him and Fox once and for all. He will put his WSW Contract on the Line against the Baptist. And if Law wins? Then he gets five minutes alone with Steve Fox in a steel cage. To answer the question that cost Fox his Career: Who s the better man

Buddy Garner Vs Travis century Vs Bruce The Giant

Last month Bruce The Giant and Buddy garner where in the middle of a violent show down, when they where Interrupted. The score went unsettled. At Elevation, they finish it, with Travis century Caught in the middle. Garner claims this is his final step up to legend status. Its Legend Vs Legend to be. And What about Bruce? Can you ever really count out a 7 foot 6, 600 pound monster?

Bonus Question: Who pins who?

Alexander Robinson Vs Tommy Cornell WSW World Title match, Steel Cage

It’s taken years to build to this one moment. It nearly cost Lee Bennett his career, It may have cost Alexander Robinson his sanity, and it could yet cost Tommy Cornell everything he has. It ends at Elevation; One man will walk away. The other may never walk again. It all comes down to this: The Biggest Match in WSW History. The biggest match of Alexander Robinson’s life, And the end of Tommy Cornell's Title reign?

Bonus Question: Who is the special Referee who claims to know Cornell? (think really hard about this one)

Okay my loyal fans.......Here it is, WSW Elevation. The Prelude to Eternity, and at the time it wa sposted, just about the best show any one had ever seen (or so my readers said, allthough it was on .400 so take the praise with a grain of salt) Either way the show is HUGE.. Twists and turns and "The Bump". Have fun

WSW Elevation

High, higher than the sun

You shoot me from a gun

I need you to elevate me here,

At the corner of your lips

As the orbit of your hips

Eclipse, you elevate my soul

A star lit up like a cigar

Strung out like a guitar

Maybe you could educate my mind

Explain all these controls

Can't sing but I've got soul

The goal is elevation

A mole, Digging in a hole

Digging up my soul,

Now,going down, excavation

higher now in the sky

You make me feel like I can fly

So high, elevation

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Bright blue fireworks explode from the ramp, as WSW Elevation kicks off. The arena is packed, the crowd is ready and cheering, and u2’s “Elevation” blares from the PA system.

The camera cuts to Rock Downpour and Kyle Rhodes, sitting behind their announce desks. Both are wearing “Elevation” T-Shirts and are smiling wildly

Rhodes: Hello and welcome to WSW Elevation. It seems like its been forever but its finally here at last, and I couldn’t be more excited

Downpour: We’ve got a huge line up planned for tonight and its set to be the best WSW show ever. We’ve got Tribal Fury Vs Hill and acid and a special Mystery Team. We’ve got Rick Law Vs The Baptist, Garner, Century and Bruce the Giant Squaring off

Rhodes: And we’ve got the big one: Alexander Robinson Vs Tommy Cornell, in a solid steel cage. Robinson has put it all on the line for his shot at Cornell, He’s got almost the entire crowd behind him tonight. He looks unbeatable

Downpour: Yes but Tommy Cornell may just well be unbeatable, looking at his record in WSW. I really can’t wait to see that one.

Rhodes: Yes, And If Cornell and Robinson represent the best WSW has to offer, then The two men in our next match may well represent the worst.

Downpour: Well I don’t know about that. The Incredible masked nobody is a brilliant high flyer, combining sweet science with crushing offence.

Rhodes: but……he always looses………

Downpour: But I expect big things from him. Get ready for the first match of WSW: Elevation. Temporary Ted Vs the Incredible Masked Nobody

Match 1

“Why can’t we be friends, Why can’t we be friends”

To a half assed “sympathy pop” Ted walks out from the back. He seems to have been inspired by Tom Gilmore’s appearance last week, as he is covered in about an inch of oil. He shakes his head in a savage way and snorts, when Tribal Warrior and Java do it, its threatening, when he does it, its kind of disturbing. He adjusts his leopard skin loincloth and slides into the ring. He turns round and waits for TIMN

CUE THE GENERIC ROCK MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUE THE GENERIC FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUE: THE…………INCREDIBLE……….MASKED…………..NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd is absolutely silent as TIMN struts down from the back; he goes for a couple of high fives, but no one returns them. He shrugs and smiles happily as he slides into the ring. He gets up on one of the turnbuckles, but slips and falls on his butt. He gets up looking embarrassed, and turns round as Ted charges at him

TIMN walks into a stiff (not in a good way, as in a botched lock up) clothesline from Ted. Ted follows that up by putting on a headlock. I really REALLY should have sent Ted to PDW for a day or two. He seems to have confused “Headlock” with “Real life Stranglehold”. TIMN isn’t selling as he writhes on the ground trying to pry Ted’s hand from his throat. Ted backs off a little, allowing TIMN to get to his feet. Ted unleashes some “devastating” chops using the back of his hand on TIMNs chest.

TIMN mercifully ends Ted’s turn on Offense as he blocks a punch and grabs Ted for a devastating, bone shattering, Irish Whip. Ted bounces off the ropes into a clothesline from TIMN. The Incredible Masked Nobody picks up Ted and grabs him for a scoop slam

Ted sells it like Death as TIMN goes up top. He flaps his arms like wings and comes off with A Vertical Head Butt, Translation; he screws up a frog splash and lands on his head

While Downpour does his best to sell the devastating effects of having someone break their neck by dropping themselves on you, TIMN manages to get to his feet, looking terribly disorientated. He lifts Ted to his feet and whips him into the corner.

TIMN backs up into the opposite corner and charges forward, launching himself into a very good cross body splash, he holds on and rolls Ted out of the corner in a crucifix pin attempt, clearly wanting to up his game

No Ted kicks out. TIMN looks pissed as he lifts Ted to his feet and hammers away on his face with some right hands then shoots him into the ropes again, he ducks down for a backdrop but Ted ups his own game by countering that into a Pedigree. The crowd actually cheers as Ted breaks out such a high Impact move. With TIMN lying Prone in the middle of the ring, Ted batters his hands on his chest and adjusts his loin cloth, he bounces off one rope, then the other, then charges at the fallen Nobody

BAM Totally Eviscerating Dive

The crowd pops as Ted hits his “finisher”. He covers

NO!!!!!!!!!!! TIMN kicks out.

Downpour: Good god, TIMNN kicked out of that brutal maneuver

Rhodes: Brutal? Ted just kind of flopped on him

Downpour: I heard the Totally Eviscerating Dive was specifically designed to target the heart, slowly the heart rate and rendering his opponents defenseless

Rhodes: Really? It kind of looks like a badly done body slam to me…

Either way, Ted looks utterly stunned that TIMN kicked out. He kicks him a few times then lifts him to his feet, whipping him into the ropes and following it up with a scoop slam. He locks on chicken wing crossfire as TIMN Struggles.

Ted makes motions that he wants TIMN to tap out, TIMN shakes his head and low and behold, the crowd is actually rallying behind everyone’s favorite Generic Jobber. There is a faint “Lets Go Nobody” chant from the top left-hand corner of the stadium.

TIMN elbows Ted in the face to a nice pop and breaks the hold. Both men get to their feet and lock up; the crowd definitely is into this match.

TIMN wins the lock up and shoots Ted into the ropes, catching him with a spinebuster. He grabs Ted’s leg and wraps them into a Boston Crab.

Ted struggles in the hold, desperately trying to get to the ropes, straining his every muscle. However TIMN pulls back on the hold even more, turning it into an Elevated Boston Crab. Ted looks to be in real trouble now

Downpour: See, I told you, The Incredible Masked Nobody is a brilliant technician.

Kyle Rhodes: Well, He’s definitely giving Ted a run for his money here. It’s not looking good for Ted.

However Ted seems determined to prove Rhodes wrong, as he pulls himself, inch by inch towards the ropes.

And he makes it

TIMN looks pissed as Ted shakes the ropes. TIMN lets go but has the courtesy to kick Ted in the back before lifting him to his feet. TIMN kicks Ted in the guts and lifts him up for a suplex, but Ted blocks it and reverses it into a suplex of his own. TIMN is down and…

Downpour: Here it comes folks, its Totally Eviscerating Dive time

Ted bounces off one rope, then the other and BAM

Totally…Evericerating…DIVE

3!

Ted wins it. Ted wins the greatest Jobber Fest in WSW history

Downpour: I can’t believe it, TIMN was robbed.

Rhodes: Robbed? He got beaten by a suplex and a bad body slam.

Downpour: Well folks, that was a great opener. But now its time for our second match of the night. And its going to be a doozy. Air Attack Weasel Vs Dark eagle. Its payback time.

Rhodes: Yep, Its Air Attack Weasels first match with out his mask, and he will be looking for pay back against Dark Eagle. So lets get back to the ring to kick it off.

Match 2

The crowd is pumped to get to our first real match of the evening. A “We want Weasel” chant is started. The crowd goes nuts with boos though as

“They lit the world on fire, just to see it burn, It will be their funeral pre, but they never seem to learn”

In a shower of red fireworks, Dark Eagle appears on the ramp, Neither him or AAW have wrestled much in the last month because I wanted them both at peak physical condition for this match.

Dark Eagle gets some great heat as he smiles evilly and walks down the ramp. He slides into the ring and gets up on each Turnbuckle in turn. Gives the finger to the crowd then hops down. He’s wearing black tights with red lightning on them. Eagle leans against the ropes while he waits

“It seems that everything is Grey and there’s no color to behold, It seems that every days the same and I’m left to discover on my own”

To a huge face pop, AAW returns to WSW. Gone is the super hero costume. In its place is a black T-shirt, a brown bandana and blue jeans, The WSW Junior Heavyweight title is strapped around his waist. He looks mad as hell as he sprints down to the ring, not paying attention to any one at all, he whips off the belt and hurls it at the ref then charges at Dark Eagle

They lock up but AAW breaks it with an elbow to Dark Eagle’s head. Dark Eagle backs off but AAW stays on him, hammering away with punches, Dark Eagle tries to fire one back but AAW ducks it and Whips Eagle into the ropes. He charges after him and hits a running head scissors, which sends Dark Eagle crashing to the mat AAW picks him up and whips him into the corner, then follows that with a running drop kick. Eagle slumps in the corner and Aaw just starts stomping away on his head

Downpour: Well, it’s a very different AAW we are seeing tonight, He actually seems to just want to hurt Dark Eagle.

Downpours right as AAW lifts Eagle up and pushes him back into the turnbuckle. He breaks out the clubbing forearms then DDTs Dark eagle out of the corner. Not letting him even catch his breath, AAW grabs him by his leg and kicks him square in the nuts. Eagle rolls up in pain and Aaw mounts him, hammering away with the right hands. Eagle is bleeding from a wound above his eye

Downpour: Holy crap, I thought we where going to see a high flying match here, hell even a wrestling match, but this is just a good old John Wayne style *** kicking.

Rhodes: Jesus this isn’t funny

AAW hasn’t let up, hammering down the right hands on Dark Eagle, who suddenly seems to realise hes going to have to fight back or hes going to get killed.

BAM

Dark eagle hits a hard right hand on AAW, then pushes the fallen Weasel off him.

Both men get to their feet, fists raised, this has turned into a good old fashioned fist fight and the fans are loving it. Eagle is bleeding quite badly now, but that doesn’t stop him from swinging blindly at AAW, who ducks it and hammers him in the guts with an elbow. Dark Eagle doubles over and it’s a double axe handle to the back of the head from AAW.

Dark eagle is down and AAW stomps on the back of his head then lifts him to his feet, He whips him into the corner and charges after him, hitting him in the face with charging forearm. He takes a step back, and grabs Dark eagle, planting him for a Front Russian Leg Sweep. AAW covers

No Dark Eagle kicks out. AAW lifts him to his feet again and whips him into the ropes. Her charges, looking for a clothesline, but instead Dark eagle ducks it and back drops AAW OVER THE TOP ROPE.

AAW lands hard at ringside and is slow to get to his feet. He gets up to see Dark Eagle dive OVER THE TOP ROPE in a suicide dive, taking out both men

Both AAW and Dark Eagle lie in a heap at ringside. Its Dark eagle however who is first to get to his feet, he picks AAW up by his hair and whips him into the guard rail. AAW hits it hard, back flipping over it from the impact and landing in the crowd. Dark eagle runs at the guardrail and it’s a vaulting cross body block into the crowd, AAW gets smacked down HARD onto the concrete floor. Eagle just laughs and picks him up again, grabbing him by the back of the head and face planting him into the steel guard rail. Eagle has a sadistic look on his face as he tosses AAW back over the guard rail and to ringside. AAW stumbles away but Dark Eagle chases after him and hits a bull dog. Dark Eagle decides to take it back in the ring, tossing AAW back in. AAW looks dazed as Dark Eagle has just beaten the crap out of him.

Dark Eagle grabs AAW and places him on the top turnbuckle. He hooks AAW’s arm around his head and looks as if he is going for a superplex, but instead he dives sideways, twisting AAW’s neck into a spinning neck breaker off the top rope. AAW cradles his neck in pain, rolling on the ground as Dark eagle circles, like a shark after blood he drops an elbow in the back of AAWS neck.

Dark Eagle lifts AAW to his feet and whips him into the corner. Eagle breaks out some harsh chops and then kicks AAW in the guts and DDT’s him out of the corner. He follows that up with a head lock, wrenching back on his neck. He sticks his knee in AAWs back. AAW screams in pain and tries to wriggle loose, however Eagle is to strong for him, he cranks down on the hold and pulls back further.

With enormus effort AAW manages to shake loose and turn around. Both men are on their feet now, both panting heavily. AAW swings blindly, but Dark eagle blocks it and suplexs AAW hard. He rolld through for a pin attempt

Th………No AAW kicks out. Dark Eagle lifts him to his feet and whips him into the ropes one more time, he charges and goes for a spear tackle but its

SHINING WEASEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAW’s own jumping Enziguri set up move. Eagle is down. AAW stands above him and looks dazed he lifts him to his feet. He hooks the Arm

Corkscrew Neckbreaker

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dark eagle kicks out.

AAW looks furious as he lifts Eagle to his feet. He shoots him into the corner and drops into a three pont stance. It looks as if he’s going for another Shining Weasel. He charges

He jumps

AND DARK EAGLE PULLS THE REF INTO THE WAY

Bam the referee goes down hard

AAW checks on the referee, but doesn’t See Dark Eagle turn around and pull something out of his Sleeve

A TAZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagle spins and jabs AAW with it

BUT AAW BLOCKS IT, AND TUNS IT BACK ON DARK EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagle goes down, the electricity pulsing through him. He lies in a heap, not moving at all. AAW slumps against the ropes. The beating he has taken showing its toll.

It gosn’t look like hes going to be ale to make the cover. AAW has a dazed look in his eyes now, he shakes his head, trying to regain his composure

Downpour: AAW looks in a bad way Kyle

Kyle: I’m not surprise, he shouldn’t have come back like this not in his condition, he had a major head injury and he comes back and takes a brutal beating from Dark Eagle, Come on Weasel, cover him, cover him

The crowd takes up the chant

Crowd: Cover him, cover him

AAW can’t though, his hands are on his head, he looks to have a concussion, he slumps down, sitting down now.

“Load up your guns, and bring a friend, its fun to loose and to pretend”

The crowd gets to their feet as the first strains of Nirvanas “Smells like Teen Spirit” hits

“When the Lights out, it’s less dangerous here we are now, entertain us”

They go nuts as The Sparrow steps out on to the ramp, sprinting down the walkway to help his fallen mentor

He dives into the ring, a smile on his face. He grabs AAW and lifts him to his feet, then he reaches down and Pulls Dar Eagle over, out of the corner.

The sparrow bends down and picks up the Tazer, he holds it up to the crowd as they go nuts. He motions to Dark Eagle and the crowd roars its approval.

The Sparrow Smiles

AND SHOCKS AAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAW hits the floor, twitching from the electricity. The Cheers turn to boos as Sparrow rips off his mask and throws it on the fallen Weasel. He tuns and leaves as the crowd roars with anger.

The referee is slowly getting up, but neither Dark Eagle or AAW has moved.

The referee gets to his feet.

Dark Eagle moves

AAW twitches

Dark eagle places his hand over AAW’s Shoulder. The referee takes it as a cover

AAW KICKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd is absolutley loving it, they are on their feet, cheering like crazy as Dark Eagle and AAW both get up on one knee. Both men staring hatred at each other.

Crowd: Lets go Weasel, Lets go Weasel

Both men are back to their feet now. The Sparrow is looking pissed off on the ramp, shocked that AAW kicked out.

AAW stares a black hole in Dark Eagle, who just glares right back at him

AAW swings and hits Dark Eagle in the jaw

Eagle swings back and hits AAW in the middle of his face, his nose starts bleeding like a tap.

AAW swings back

And Dark Eagle ducks it

Kick Wham DDT

NO AAW kicks out

Dark Eagle thumps the canvas in frustration as he lifts AAW to his feet, He whips him into the ropes and spine busters him. AAW is laid out in the middle of the ring. Eagle smiles evilly and looks to the top rope. He climbs it slowly, slowly.

On Eagles Wings!!!!!!!!!!

Eagle jumps off and hits his Swanton Bomb perfectly

He covers

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its over, winner and NEW WSW Junior Heavyweight Champion, Dark Eagle, with a little help from the Sparrow.

The sparrow laughs evilly as Dark eagle lifts himself to his feet, Holding the title high as the boos stream in.

Rhodes: Well the Sparrow just screwed over AAW. What could have lead to this?

Downpour: I guess we’ll find out at the next Fury, but at least AAW didn’t go down easy and I have a feeling him and Sparrow are going to have a little talk next time they see each other.

Rhodes: But the man of the hour is Dark eagle, New WSW Junior Heavyweight Champion. The Junior Heavyweight Title has proven incredibly hard to hold on to so far hasn’t it? It just shows the strength of the division.

Downpour: it sure does, and speaking of belts, We are about to see the first ever WSW Tag Team Champions Crowned

Rhodes: Yes indeed, Tribal Fury Vs Hill and Acid Vs Well we will have to wait and see won’t we.

Match 3

“Oh don’t you want some body to love, oh don’t you need some body to love, Oh wouldn’t you love somebody to love”

The boos start up as Brent Hill and Acid walk out in their suits. They are both wearing big, annoying smiles. They shake hands, with each other as they slide into the ring, Hill adjusts his glasses and Acid dusts his lapel. They lean against the ropes and await their opponents

Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom

The war drums hit and to a decent pop, Java and Tribal Warrior charge down the ramp. They stop just before the ring and break out the War Dance to a nice pop from the crowd. Once the Volcano gods have been appeased, they slide into the ring and get ready to ROCK.

The two teams eye each other down when.

“Hey Megalomaniac, your no Jesus, yeah your no ****ing Elvis, Step Down, Step Down”

Through the Entranceway, led by Easy Emma Vermont step: Steve and Jack Decolt!

The crowd, who have seen Steve in PCW, where he is a heel, catch on and start to boo the Decolts. Hell they are Canadians after all. The Decolts are natural Heels. They strut down the ramp, every ounce of them exuding arrogance. To see their gimmick one must only listen to the way Emma announces them

Emma: Introducing the two sexiest wrestlers to ever grace WSW, The prettiest, the hottest, the all round most scrumptious: The Decolts

Emma herself gets a few wolf whistles from the crowd, but the reaction is mainly negative as Steve and Jack parade down the ramp and into the ring.

They cast evil looks at Java and Tribal Warrior and then retreat to a corner of their own. The ring announcer runs down the rules of this match: Two men are legal at a time, You can tag in anyone. The first pin fall wins it for your team.

The bell rings and its Jack Decolt and Tribal Warrior kicking this match off. Corner and Elbow tie up, and Decolt goes low early on, tackling Tribal Warriors leg out from under him. Decolts locks on a twisting leg lock and Tribal Warrior is on the defensive early on. He struggles to get to the ropes but Decolt pulls on the hold even further. Tribal Warrior manages to turn over, breaking the hold and both men get back to their feet

Decolt leads the offensive, chopping away at Tribal warrior and then taking him to the mat again with a drop kick to his leg. He grabs the leg and twists round in a step over toehold. Tribal warrior sells it well, struggling to push off Decolt. Decolt drops to the left, grape vineing the hold and putting even more pressure on the leg. He eventually lets go and gets to his feet. Tribal Warrior is slow getting up and when he does, he is limping

Decolt keeps on the pressure, charging in and whipping Tribal Warrior into the corner. Jack tags in Steve and Both Decolts launch into a beat down of Tribal Warrior in the corner. They put him on the top rope and Steve goes up after him. He grabs his injured leg and spins off the top rope, wrenching it horribly in a Super Dragon Leg Whip.

Tribal Warrior hits the ground hard and Decolt covers

NO Java slides into the ropes and breaks up the hold with a diving Axe Handle. He lifts Decolt to his feet, looking mad as hell,

BAM

Big boot to the face from Java. Java unloads the Tribal beat down on Decolt, bouncing on him and hammering away with elbows. Decolt cuts him off with a low blow though and gets to his feet. Tribal warrior gets up too, and while Java distracts Decolt, sneaks up and lays him out with a neck drop.

Tribal Warrior gets to his feet and beats his hands against his chest. He lifts up Decolt and puts him on his shoulder, carrying him into the center of the ring and then lifting him up for a gorilla press slam. Decolt just bounces off the Matt, obviously in great pain. Tribal Warrior smiles and breaks out a mini War Dance on the spot before dropping a hard elbow into Decolts Spine. He limps over to his corner and tags in Java

The crowd pops nicely as Java walks forward and picks up Decolt by the hair. He smiles as he lifts him to his feet and scoops him up on to his shoulders. Java absolutely crushes the wind out of Decolt as he falls backwards with a heavy hitting Samoan Drop. He gets up and stands by Decolts Head. Java flashes his high sign to the crowd then runs off one of the ropes, then to the opposite side of the ring and

TOTALLY EVISERATING HEADBUTT

Java breaks out his brutal headbutt version of Ted’s finisher, as an obvious shout out to his manager. He covers

NO

Surprisingly its Brent Hill who slides into the ring and drop kicks Java in the head to break the hold. Ouch

Java gets up and glares angrily at Hill who just smiles back at him.

Bam Low Blow from the fallen Decolt and Hill laughs as Java falls over. Decolt gets back to his feet and picks up the Fallen Java, He grabs him in a front face lock then spins into a Tornado DDT. Decolt shakes lose the cobwebs and walks over and with an arrogant smile, tags in Acid.

Acid flips over the ropes and lands in the ring. He charges at Java, and baseball slides him in the face.

Java is slow to get back to his feet, and when he does, he is holding his face, and blood is pouring from his nose.

He and acid lock up and Java whips acid into the ropes, Acid ducks a diving Clothesline, spins round and unloads some kicks into Java’s Face. He finishes it with a picture perfect SummerSault Kick to the face.

Java goes down hard, holding his nose. Acid charges and hits a running seanton on him, bouncing off and back to his feet. Java gets up to one knee slowly, but Acid drop kicks him and he goes down again.

Acid tags in Hill and they both lift up Java and Double Suplex him. Java sells it hard and Hill covers

Tribal Warrior manages to get there in time and stop it. He pulls Java to his feet but not before hitting Acid with the mother of all clotheslines. Java shakes his head and regains his composure, picking up Acid and whipping him into the corner. Java makes the dangerous decision of tagging in Jack Decolt

Decolt goes to work on Acid, hammering away on him in the corner. He tags in Steve Decolt and they put Acid on the top rope. Steve sits on the Top Rope and lifts up Acid for a power bomb, he dives off, but Jack runs off the ropes and catches the felling Acid in mid air with a running neck breaker.

Kyle Rhodes: Oh my god, they must have just snapped Acids Neck in half

Downpour: Do not **** with the Decolts Baybeeeee

Rhodes: Oh yeah, your such a gangster, dumb ***

Steve Decolt looks to make the cover but

Java tags himself in, he spins Steve round and nails him with the Smash Fury, Tribal Warrior dives through the ropes and spear tackles Jack Decolt.

AND JAVA COVERS ACID

Brent hill Dives through the ropes

He dives in a drop kick to break it up

3!

He’s too slow!

JAVA AND TRIBAL WARRIOR STEAL THE WIN FROM THE DECOLTS.!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Decolt looks pissed as hell as Java and Tribal warrior break into a War dance, holding their titles high

BAM

Jack Decolt Interrupts by bull-dogging Tribal warrior, Steve Decolt gets up, spins round Java clocks him with his belt

The Decolts smile as they look down at the fallen champions. Easy Emma slides up to them and takes their arms, leading them backstage

Rhodes: Well the Crowd is not liking this, Tribal Fury is the first ever champions but the Decolts have attacked them after the bell. That’s no way to make Friends.

Downpour: well I can see where they are coming from They HAD that victory, then they got screwed

Rhodes: well it hasn’t been a good night to play fair. And it doesn’t look like its going to get any better, because Steve Fox is up next, managing the Baptist, a near unstoppable Monster, Against Rick Law

Downpour: Yep it looks as if that feud is going to end tonight. Let’s get to it

Match 4:

“I think you are really fit, Your Fit but my gosh don’t you know it”

The crowd boos like crazy as The Baptist steps through a wall of red Fireworks; he looks big and angry as hell. He walks towards the ring, slowly and menacingly, adjusting his gloves, ready for a beat down. Steve Fox follows a few feet behind him, smiling smugly, confidant that Baptist will get the job done. The two men slide into the ring and look around, evilly smiling.

“I took a trip around the world, to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time”

The pop for Law is huge as he walks down from the back. He glares at the Baptist and gives fox the fingers, then points up at the cage that the two of them will be locked in if Law wins. Law slides into the ring and the referee rings the bell

They lock up, and fight over a corner and elbow tie up, both men looking for leverage. The Baptist breaks I and goes low, tackling laws legs out from under him. He rolls Law over and hooks on an ankle lock. Law rolls out of it and gets back to his feet, he fakes a kick, and as The Baptist goes to block it, he grabs him for a spine buster.

Law flashes his high sign to the crowd then drops an Elbow on the Baptists chest. He goes for a chicken wing cross face but Baptist spins out of it and gets to his feet, they lock up again and Law fakes a rock bottom but reverses it into a Sambo Suplex, catching The Baptist off Guard

He covers

No Baptist kicks out.

Law lifts The Baptist to his feet and whips him into the corner and follows it up with a charging cross body block. But The Baptist, showing he is infact impervious to pain, catches Law in mid Air and proceeds to fall away slam law OVER THE TOP ROPE

Law bounces off the concrete, holding his ribs in pain, as The Baptist stands in the ring, an evil smile on his face. He gets out of the ring and stands beside the fallen Law.

The Baptist takes a step back then charges forward and aims a brutal kick into Laws ribs. Law rolls over in pain and The Baptist laughs as he picks the fallen Law up and rams him head first into the ring post before rolling him back into the ring. Law swings blindly looking to clothesline The Baptist. However Baptist grabs him and lifts him up for a brutal Gorilla Press slam. Law lies on the ground in pain as The Baptist covers

NO LAW kicks out.

The Baptist just smiles a sadistic smile and grabs Law by the hair, lifting him to his feet. He grabs him by the throat and lifts him up for a long, stalling one-handed chokeslam. Law hits the Matt hard and The Baptist hooks the leg for another pin attempt

NO Law is able to kick out at the last second.

The Baptist is getting pissed now and he lifts up Law by the throat and muscles him into the corner. He unloads with some stiff chops and a very nasty looking charging clothesline. Law stumbles out and the Baptist grabs him and hits a BackDrop

The Baptist lifts Law to his feet and grabs him in a sleeper hold. Laws arms flail in pain as The Baptist chokes his windpipe. He tries to sit down, dropping the pressure, but the Baptist wrenches back, tipping his neck backwards and choking the living crap out of him

The referee sees that the Baptist has turned it into a chokehold, and orders him to break it. The Baptist smiles and breaks it up, however not in the way the ref would have liked. Instead the Baptist snarls and hurls the choking Law backwards, over his head in a chokehold German suplex.

Law hits the mat HARD and just slowly gets to his feet. His legs shaking like an earthquake on crack. He shakes his head, regaining his composure. Then he snaps up, his eyes burning with anger and he flips off the Baptist then gets a cocky smile on his face and does the matrix “Bring It” hand signal

The Baptist glares and charges at Law. He swings wildly; getting even more brutal as this match goes on. Law smirks as he easily ducks the Big mans clothesline. Law aims a hard elbow into the Baptists ribs. The Baptist doesn’t even seem to notice as he swings a big fist at Law, however law just manages to duck it. Law grabs the arm and wrenches The Baptists hand behind his back in a hammerlock.

The Baptist twists, breaking the hold but taking his eyes off Law. Which is exactly what Law was hoping for. Law drops into a three-point stance, and the Baptist spins round

The Crowd is going nuts as Law charges at the stunned Baptist

BAM LONG ARM OF THE LAW

The Baptist is caught right in the throat with Laws diving clothesline. He goes down Hard and lies motionless as Law slumps beside him. His second wind having worn off, Law drapes one arm across The Baptists chest. At ringside, We see Steve Fox mouthing the word “No”. The crowd gets to their feet as the referee counts

NO

The Baptist kicks out, just.

Law rolls off and gets to his feet, he’s breathing hard now and looking like he knows he’s screwed

Rhodes: Good God. Law put everything he had into that clothesline and The Baptist kicked out. I don’t know what more Law can do.

Law seems to agree with Rhodes as he backs off into the corner. He shakes his head, as if willing himself to continue. Then he smiles

A very sad Smile

He drops once more into a three-point stance.

Rhodes: Law knows he’s beaten, but he’s chosen to go out fighting

Downpour: Will one more clothesline be enough. Can Law finally stop the Baptist?

The crowd seems to think so as a “Lets Go Law” chant starts up

Law breaks into a grin as he fixes his eyes on the Baptist, who is just now getting to his feet

Rhodes: Here we go, one last chance

The Baptist gets t his feet, but he looks dazed

And Law Charges

BUT THE BAPTIST DUCKS!

But Law never meant to hit the clothesline. He was faking it, outwitting the Baptist, and now as The Baptist leans back, Law kicks him in the guts doubling him over.

Then Law grabs him, and hoists him onto his shoulder

For the DVD

Rhodes: Oh my god. This was the move that snapped fox’s neck. The move that started this, all those years ago.

Law raises one arm, saluting the crowd

THEN DROPS THE BAPTIST ON HIS HEAD!

Fox is trembling with rage at ringside as Law raises his arms in triumph. He covers, hooking the leg

THE BAPTIST KICKS OUT!

Rhodes: SWEET MOTHER OF ****! The Baptist kicked out. He kicked out of the move that broke Fox’s neck. That was Law’s Ace in the Hole, his trump Card. That was it

Downpour: and The Baptist kicked out. He’s taken everything Law has and he keeps kicking out.

Law sits up; the expression on his face is captured in a close up.

He’s ****ed and he knows it. He has the look of a man who has nothing left to give

Law slowly gets to his feet

As The Baptist sits up

Law backs off, not even in a fighting stance now, his shoulders slumped.

The camera zooms in on the Baptist

Rhodes: He’s laughing. The Baptist is laughing. He knows that was all Law had.

The Baptist gets to his feet. He towers a good head and shoulders above Law. Slowly he walks forward.

Law snarls, not going to loose with out a fight, he charges, going for a spear tackle

And The Baptist grabs him by The Throat

Another laugh from the Baptist as he hoists Law up in the air

And Choke slams him across his knee in a Choke slam back breaker

Law arches his back, writhing in agony as The Baptist stands above him, a silent monster. Unbeatable. Untouchable.

The Baptist grabs Law and lifts him to his feet once more.

Fox is standing at ringside, loving every second of it.

The Baptist picks up Law and hoists him onto his shoulders

Rhodes: well Rock, I guess this is the last we’ll be seeing of Law in WSW. This could well be the end

Downpour: Here it comes

The Baptist looks over to Fox; he gives him the nod

SPINNING DVD

Law is dropped hard on his head. His spine compressed, his neck crushed. He lies limp in a heap as The Baptist covers

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Baptist wins. Law must leave WSW. Law’s WSW Career is over

At ringside, Fox is jumping up and down, happy as a pig in mud

The crowd boo’s like crazy as Fox slides into the ring, lifting his arms in victory. He holds the Baptists arm up in the air in triumph. Donny Damage slides into the ring, and celebrates with Fox.

Rock Downpour: What a fight Law put up, he gave every last bit of strength he had. WSW is a worse place for loosing him.

Kyle Rhodes: Your right Rock. But good god what a fighter The Baptist is. He took everything Law could hit him with and he didn’t even seem to feel it. Can anybody beat this monster?

Behind Fox, Law gets to his feet; he staggers somewhat, holding his neck, still selling that DVD. Fox turns round and Law raises one finger, flipping off Fox one last time.

The Crowd goes nuts as Law turns and walks out of the ring

The crowd is on their feet chanting “Law, Law, Law” as he walks slowly up the ramp. He turns and raises a fist, in a salute to WSW and The Fans, then he steps through the curtain, and is gone.

Match 5

BOOOOOOOOM

The Black fire-works hit and the crowd boo’s as Bruce The Giant walks down the ramp, he is sporting the beginning’s of a beard tonight, giving him a rather devilish look. He steps OVER THE TOP ROPE (You knew that was coming) and walks into the ring. He rests in one of the Corners, waiting for his opponents.

“Are you mother ****ers ready, for the new ****, stand up and admit”

The crowd boos like mad as Buddy Garner walks out on to the ramp. He is wearing his new “I just turned Heel” Black Tights with white flames on them. He brushes off the boos from the crowd and slides into the ring. He smiles cockily as he looks at Bruce. The smiles fades however as

“Please allow me, to introduce myself, I’m a man of Wealth and taste, Pleased to meet you. I HOPE YOU GUESS MY NAME.”

The Crowd pops huge as Travis Century walks out from the back. He is wearing white flare pants with flares from here to timbuktu (just trying it out) He is also wearing a very strange red cowboy type hat with a ink feather in it. I think he’s seeing how far he can push the line between Flamboyant and cross dresser.

The crowd doesn’t seem to mind though as Century waves to the fans and slides into the ring. He glares at Buddy Garner. Then risks a look at Bruce, sizing up his opponent.

Garner seizes the opportunity, as Century is distracted, he charges forward and tackles him to the ground. He rains down some stiff shots to Century’s Jaw. The Giant just smiles as he leans back in the corner. Showing off an all most uncharacteristic intelligence. Garner pounds away on Century as Bruce just stands there and watches.

Century pushes Garner off and both men are back to their feet. Garner swings with a right hand but Century ducks it and reverses it into a rather painful looking arm bar. Garner flips forward, breaking the hold, then spins round and hooks Garners leg for a Russian Leg Sweep.

Garner gets to his feet and grabs Century’s leg, wrapping his own round in a grape vine leg lock

Now at last Bruce feels compelled to enter the match. He does so, making a big impact by hitting a charging big boot to the face on Garner as he leans back in his hold.

Century is free now, and gets to his feet, just as Bruce lifts Up Garner. Bruce shoots him into the ropes and looks for a back drop. However Century leap frogs over the stooping Bruce and Spear Tackles Garner

This show of skill really excites the crowd, if somewhat annoying Bruce, because when Century turns round. Its right into a spinning Power slam from the Giant.

Century is down as The Giant leers over him. He grabs him by the throat and lifts him to his feet, he whips him into the ropes and catches him with a nasty looking Big Boot to the face.

Century lies on the ground in pain as Bruce drops an Elbow on his chest.

Rhodes: That ones really gonna hurt Century. That’s 600 pounds crushing down on his chest. He’s going to have real trouble breathing well for the rest of the match

Century tries to get up to his feet, but Bruce cuts him off with a knee to the midsection. As Century doubles over, Bruce grabs him and lifts him up and holds him in the air for a long second before crushing the life out of his body with a sidewalk slam.

Bruce gets to his feet, only to have Buddy Garner dive tackle his left knee. Bruce goes down and Garner follows up with an elbow drop to Bruce’s leg then lifts up the limb and drops an elbow on the extended knee.

Bruce sells it well, holding his knee and screaming in pain. Garner follows it up by lifting The Giant to his feet, and scooping up one of his legs, then he drops Bruce to the mat again with a dragon leg whip. Bruce’s leg goes at an odd angle and he writhes in pain on the mat.

He manages to get up, if somewhat slowly and take a swing at Garner, who simply ducks it and tackles Bruce’s leg from the front, again causing the Giant to topple to the ground. Garner grabs Bruce’s leg and flashes his high sign to the crowd, then he lifts up his leg and spins round it

Into a Figure Four Leg Lock

Bruce screams as Garner nearly breaks his already weakened leg with the hold. Bruce tries to turn the hold over, but Garner fights it. Considering Bruce’s strength that alone takes amazing effort on Garners behalf.

Bruce is unable to escape the hold, so he tries to edge backwards towards the ropes, however Garner leans across and punches him in the face, Bruce reels back from the blow, and looses all his ground as Garner pulls them back towards the center of the ring.

Bruce looks as if he is about to tap when Travis Century charges in with a diving elbow drop, right onto the legs off both men. It breaks the hold but totally wastes both of Century’s opponents.

The crowd is getting hot now as Century stands over both men and motion’s for them to get up. Its Garner back to his feet first and the crowd goes nuts as Garner and Century exchange punches. Century blocks one of Garners Punches and then hits him with a quick jab to the Jaw

And its “Freak Out” Time

The Crowd start up a “Freak Out” chant as Century rocks Garner with a couple of hard punches. Then wind sup and hits the last part of the freak out combo, A hard clothesline to the Jaw that sends Garner crashing to the mat.

Century stands over the fallen Garner and hypes up the crowd, ready to hit his finisher

He lifts Century to his feet and wraps him up

AND HITS THE SPINNING SPINEBUSTER

Century covers

NO

Bruce is JUST able to break it up.

Century looks mad, as he turns round and glares a hole through Bruce.

Bruce charges in early and Century catches him with a kick to the guts

SPINNING SPINEBUSTER

The crowd is going nuts as Century covers

NO

This time its Buddy Garner breaking the pin up for Bruce.

The crowd dos not like it one bit and boo the living crap out of Garner

Century likes it even less as he spins round, grabbing Garner by the back of the head. He charges forward, and rams Garners head under the top turnbuckle and into the steel ring post. A very nasty clang rings through the Arena and Garner slumps down in the corner

Century gets up and starts putting the boots to Garner. Stomping away on his head, injured as it is. Suddenly Century is pulled off by Bruce the Giant

Bruce spins him round and grabs him by the throat

CHOKE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd boo’s brutally for Bruce as he covers their fallen hero

NO

Century doesn’t need any one to break up the pin for him as he kicks out cleanly from Bruces finisher.

Bruce backs off a little, biting his lip, worried as Century gets to his feet

Bruce Charges, looking for another Big Boot

But Century blocks it

SPINNING SPINE BUSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Crowd goes Nuts as Century raises his arms in Triumph

But Buddy Garner is up

He grabs Century from behind and hurls him with a release German Suplex

OVER THE TOP ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Century lands in a broken heap at ring side. Garner flashes his high sign to the crowd and wraps up Bruces leg

For the Figure Four Leg Lock

Bruce is fighting it madly but Garner clamps it on. He holds him squarely in the middle of the ring, and Bruce isn’t going any where

And this time Century isn’t there to break it up, because he’s nearly dead at ringside

Garner pulls back on Bruce’s leg, the injured one that he worked over earlier

AND BRUCE TAPS OUT!

Buddy Garner is the winner

Downpour: Well I personally thought Century had that one in the bag. But I guess Buddy Garner had other plans huh?

Rhodes: Yep that was a great match though. I guess Garner had planned to go after Bruce all along, that’s why he hurt Bruce’s legs so bad. Brilliant in ring strategy from Buddy Garner. His MMA background really showing through in that victory

Downpour: And the fact that he dropped Century on his head from a good 6 feet up had nothing to do with it?

Rhodes: Well that may have played a part. Either way Buddy Garner is the winner.

Downpour: And you know what that means?

Rhodes: What?

Downpour: That the under card is finished. That the build up is nearly over. That we are just mere minutes away from THE match of the night. The one we’ve all been waiting for. Alexander Robinson Vs Tommy Cornell in a steel cage.

Rhodes: Right you are Rock, were getting down to it now. I can’t wait

Segment 1

The Camera cuts from the ring, to backstage, we are in side a locker room, looking at the door. The door opens and in walks Steve Fox and Donny Damage. Fox is laughing

Fox: Well Donny, We did it, no thanks to you, but we did it. We finally got rid of Rick Law. Now there's no one to stop me. Who ever wins tonight is going to have to put their title on the line against The Baptist. I’m going to manage a world champion. Hell if Garret doesn’t give The Baptist a world title shot, I’ll just have him put Garret through a window. There's no one in this federation with the power to stop me now

Donny: Oh I don’t know about that…………………

Fox: What?

Fox spins round and looks at Donny. Donny is smiling for the first time in a long time. The look of submission he has worn for the last few months is gone, replaced with a look of hatred

Donny: You think I’d let you get away with it. Treating me like ****? Treating me like I’m your ****ing paperboy? You wanna talk about Power? Well guess what? I took a little page out of Dark Eagles book; The Baptist got tazered and is currently locked in a broom closet

Fox: What…. What the hell did you do? What are you saying?

Donny: I’m saying your ****ed Steve.

Fox looks terrified; he cowers slightly expecting Donny to hit him.

But Donny just laughs

And turns and leaves shutting the door behind him. We hear a key turning in a lock, locking Fox in the room

Fox: What the hell?

Voice: Like he said Steve, You’re well and truly ****ed.

Then out of the shadows behind the door…

Steps Rick Law, His nightstick in hand, a murderous look on his face

Fade To Black…

The camera reopens on Donny Damage, walking away from Fox’s locker room, the keys trawling on his fingers. He’s whistling to himself, a smile on his face as shouts and crashes and the sounds of breaking bones emanate from Fox’s locker room.

Match 6

The Camera cuts back to Rock Downpour and Kyle Rhodes sitting at their announce table

Rhodes: Welcome back fans, this is it. The Biggest match in WSW History. Steel Cage. WSW World Title on the Line. Alexander Robinson against Tommy Cornell.

Downpour: Well lets get this started huh. But First, a look back at their feud with this Video, you may have seen it pop up a few times on TV

Restless tonight

Cause I wasted the light

(Alexander Robinson is shown standing alone in a Deserted WSW Arena)

Between both these times

I drew a really thin line

(Tommy Cornell is shown standing on the top turn buckle, holding up the WSW World Title)

It’s nothing I planned

And not that I can

But you should be mine

Across that line

(Robinson is shown over a fallen Cornell, holding the world Title in his hands)

If I traded it all

If I gave it all away for one thing

Just for one thing

(Robinson is shown throwing down his Flippers and Gary and staring with hatred at Cornell)

If I sorted it out

If I knew all about this one thing

Wouldn’t that be something

(Cornell DDT’s Robinson into the tacks off the top rope, then a close up of Robinson lying limp in the tacks)

I promise I might

Not walk on by

(Robinson’s voice saying “This isn’t over you piece of ****” played to a clip of him spine bustering Cornell)

Maybe next time

But not this time

(Cornell saying “Your Damn Right this isn’t Over” and a clip of Cornell pinning Robinson at Immortality)

Even though I know

I don’t want to know

Yeah I guess I know

I just hate how it sounds

( Robinson and Cornell stand nose to nose, after agreeing on the cage match, both men looking like he wants to murder the other)

If I traded it all

If I gave it all away for one thing

Just for one thing

If I sorted it out

If I knew all about this one thing

Wouldn’t that be something

(as the vocals fade away and we are left with a single, haunting instrumental, we cut back to Robinson standing in the deserted arena. He is at ring side and he is looking up towards the ring, The Camera pans to show us what he is looking at

A 20 foot high Steel cage. Its just as Robinson described it, hard black steel bars, crossing in a cross, not wire like SWFs cage, but solid 3 inch thick steel. The Camera continues to pan, zooming in right at the top of the Cage.

On the rungs of Barbed Wire that coil around the final few bars on the way to the top.

We hear Robinson laugh and the camera zooms in on his face

Robinson: Surprise Tommy

Then the Camera cuts to black and the words

WSW Elevation: It all ends Here.

Flash on the screen

The Camera cuts back to a wide shot of the ring, while the Video was playing, Kyle Rhodes as got into the ring, a Microphone in his hands. The Crowd is pumped as hell for this. They are all ready on their feet, standing up and cheering. The Roar is absolutely deafening, Downpour is trying to say something but the roar of the crowd drowns him out.

Rhodes: Ladies and Gentlemen, for the thousands in attendance, and The Millions watching around the world, WSW Presents our main event of the evening. Introducing first, the challenger. Weighing 267 pounds: Alexander Robinson

“Look at your young men fighting

Look at your women crying

Look at your young men dying

The way they've always done before……..”

The First strains of Guns and Roses “Civil War” runs through the arena and the crowd Roars in approval as Robinson debuts his new music. The guitar kicks in, and axle Roses voice drums through the Arena.

“Look at the hate we're breeding

Look at the fear we're feeding

Look at the lives we're leading

The way we've always done before”

White Smoke fills the entrance way and the crowd is drumming their feet, chanting “Robinson”. Suddenly a figure is visible through the smoke. The Guitars kick into High Volume

“And I don't need your civil war

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor

Your power hungry sellin' soldiers

In a human grocery store

Ain't that fresh

I don't need your civil war”

And Robinson appears………..

He steps through the smoke as the crowd goes absolutely bat ****. He holds up Gary to an even greater Roar and walks down the ramp. Striding towards the ring, towards the cage. He stops and takes a long look up at the cage, up at the barbed wire around it. The Camera zooms in on Robinson

He’s Smiling……….

Robinson slides into the ring and gets up on one of the Turnbuckles, raising Gary high in the air as the crowd goes crazy.

Then he hops down and silence fills the arena as Rhodes takes the Mic again.

Rhodes: And His opponent, from Manchester England, but currently residing in New York City, The Undeafeted WSW Champion of the World: “Rough Justice” Tommy Cornell

From the roar of the crowd, it would seem as if Hitler was dancing naked in the ring. The heat Cornell gets is unbeleivable and he hasn’t even appeared yet.

“Hush Little Baby don’t say a word, And never mind that noise you heard, its just the best under your bed, in your closet, in your head.”

An insane amount of pyro goes off as the chorus is reached

“Exit Light, Enter Night, Take my hand, We’re off to never, never land”

Tommy Cornell storms out onto the ramp, The WSW World Title, at home, over his shoulder. His cocky grin as obnoxious and self assured as ever. He strides down the ramp, not taking his eyes off Robinson for a moment. He doesn’t seem to even care about the cage as walks under it and gets in the ring, handing his title to Kyle Rhodes. Rhodes thanks him and order him and Robinson to back off to their assigned corners.

Rhodes; And now, introducing, for the very first time in WSW. Our Special Referee for tonights match up. A two time HGC World heavyweight Champion. Ladies and gentlemen: The King of Rock and Roll…………….

“I Believe in a thing called love, Just listen to the rhythm of my heart, Theres a chance we can make it now, we’ll be rockin till the sun goes down, I Believe in a thing called Loooooooooooooooove”

The Crowd goes absolutely nuts as

Jack Bruce

Makes his way down the ramp, Dressed in an incredibly tight pink open chested jump suit, a black bandanna around his head. Bruce hip thrusts towards the audience to a great pop and then slides into the ring, snatching a Mic from Rhodes

Cornell looks mad as hell at having one of his old enemy’s showing up in WSW, on this of all nights.

Bruce waits for the crowd to die down before starting to talk

Bruce: ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?

The crowd gives a resounding yes

Bruce: Oh Yeah baby, the king of Rock and Roll is here. To remind you all of a time when men where men and woman spent a lot more on birth control. The Mortal Soul of Rock….and…..Roll is here to make sure that Tommy here plays fair. The Brucemeister is in WSW and he loves the reception. The Man you Love to Love is here tonight and he is ready to referee. Oh yeah, I am very very, VERY pleased to be here. Tommy I’ve been watching you baby, and all these people, including myself are sick and tired of having a World Champion who has a smaller bulge in his tights than Martha Stuart.

The crowd pops huge for this shot at Cornell’s man hood.

Bruce: Tommy, You’ve got a reputation as one who doesn’t always play by the book, who likes to bend the rules a little. And strange as it is for The Rebel’s Cause to enforce Rules of any kind, I’m going to make sure Alex here gets a fair hot at wrenching that belt from those gender confused hands of yours

The crowd pops again, And Cornell takes a step towards Bruce

Bruce: Hold it right there Tommy, Your fight aint with me……..Yet. If I were you I’d spend less time looking at my chiseled, wash board abbs and more time worrying about him

Bruce jerks a thumb towards Robinson, who is grining evilly, loving the verbal beat down Bruce is laying out.

Bruce: So lets get this little shindig under way shall we………Lower the Cage

The Crowd pops huge as the giant steel cage starts to lower, it is tight up against the ring, a good 20 feet high, its top is wrapped in Barbed wire.

There is no door in the cage at all, and as it clangs down tot he floor, all three men are well and truly trapped.

Rhodes is standing at ringside and he raises the Mic to announce the start of the match, but Bruce cuts him off

Bruce: Well then, If that’s all settled , Lets Get Ready to ROOOOOOOOOCK

Ding Ding

The bell rings and Cornell land Robinson charge at each other, Robinson swings with a right hand, caching Cornell in the jaw, it doesn’t even phase the champ though as he swings a left into Robinson’s cheek. They lock up and fight over a corner and elbow tie up. Cornell gets the leverage and hip tosses Robinson to the mat, locking on a head lock, Robinson kips up breaking the hold. They spin round to face each other again, Robinson kicks Cornell in the gut and locks on a front face lock but Cornell pushes Robinson to the ground and pulls his head loose, mounting Robinson. He rains down the right hands, smashing away at Robinson face.

Robinson brings his knees up, hitting Cornell in the back and forcing him off. Both men back to heir feet now, they circle each other for a few long second, then charge at each other. Robinson scores with a knee to the guts, doubling Cornell over, he catches him and slams him to the ground with a devastating looking Snap Suplex. He rolls over and wraps Cornell up in a Dragon sleeper, pulling himself up to one knee he wrenches back on the hold.

Cornell elbows Robinson in the guts however and turns round, hooking Robinson for a snap suplex of his own. He rolls through and mirrors Robinson exactly, grabbing him for a Dragon Sleeper. However with a huge amount of effort, Robinson is able to turn the hold over and flip Cornell over in a reverse Suplex

He lifts Cornell up and hooks his arm, spinning him into a Samoan drop. Robinson springs to his feet and takes a step back, then delivers a bone shattering kick to the base of Cornell’s spine. With Cornell hurting now, Robinson grabs one of his legs and hooks him for a Single Leg Crab; Robinson uses his free leg to dig his knee into the base of Cornell’s spine. He pulls back on the hold, pushing Cornell’s spine into a horrible position.

Cornell screams in pain as Robinson tries to snap his back in half. There is no tap outs in a cage match however so Cornell has no choice but to try and flip himself over, Robinson strides the hold however, and in response to Cornell's struggling, he mearly pulls back further, and digs his knee in deeper

Cornell screams with a mix of pain and rage and finally manages to turn himself over; Robinson looses his balance and breaks the hold. Robinson snarls and drops an elbow to Co

He whips Robinson into the ropes and back drops him

Robinson flys hard and hits the cage wall.

Cornell walks over to him and picks him up and lifts him for a Pile Driver

He drops Robinson hard in the middle of the ring and stands over his fallen Body

Then Cornell begins to climb

He climbs slowly, rung by rung, foot hold by foot hold

He makes it to half way

He makes it to the top

He pulls him self through the barbed wire

AND ROBINSON IS UP

Cornell tries to get a leg over, but the barbed wire stops him.

And Robinson charges up the cage, climbing like a bat out of hell.

Cornell pulls himself up

And Robinson grabs his leg and pulls hard

AND CORNELL FALLS, ONE LEG ON EITHER SIDE OF THE BARBED WIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cornell screams n pain as Robinson pulls himself up. He grabs Cornell from behind and…….

Launches them both backwards into mid air

BACK SUPLEX OFF THE TOP OF THE CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both men hit the ground hard, landing in a twisted heap of pain.

Rhodes: Good god, Robinson may have just killed both him and Cornell. This is insane

Rhodes may actually be right, as neither man is showing any sign of life.

Untill Robinson gets up on one knee

He staggers to his feet, The Crowd chanting his name, willing him on.

Robinson staggers backwards, then reaches into his Tights.

The crowd pops expecting Gary.

But instead………….

They go INSANE as Robinson holds up

A Very Familiar looking brown bag.

He opens it

And sprinkles the thumb tacks

Rhodes: The Thumbtacks return. These where used brutally in Robinson and Cornell’s last match

Downpour: I don’t think that’s the best Idea, bringing them into this match. It’s just asking for trouble.

Rhodes: I don’t think Robinson cares about that. All he cares about is hurting Cornell.

The crowd is still chanting “Robinson” as he picks up Cornell and brings him over to the tacks. He wraps him up and

Snap Suplex into the tacks

Cornell screams in pain as the tacks dig into his skin.

Robinson sits up and picks up Cornell, his back fool of the tacks.

He kicks him in the guts, and as Cornell doubles over, he hooks both his arms and leaps into the air

JUMPING FACEBUSTER INTO THE TAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Crowd goes insane as Cornell lies motionless in the pile of tacks. Robinson gets to his feet and flashes his high sign to the crowd as they chant “Holy ****”.

Robinson lifts up Cornell and whips him into the ropes, he charges after him, jumps

AND HITS THE WHIPLASH

Cornell goes down hard, covered in tacks, bleeding from one wound in his head and thousands of smaller wounds all over his back and chest..

Robinson takes one long hard look at the cage. Then another at Tommy Cornell. Robinson seems to laugh to himself as he grabs Tommy by his arms and drags him into the tacks.

Rhodes: Now he’s just adding insult to injury. Robinson is sick

Robinson begins to climb, as Cornell lies motionless, beaten, in the tacks.

Robinson climbs past half way

All the way to the top

And Cornell lies still, resting in the tacks.

Robinson stands on top of the cage. Perched, looking out over the arena, ready to climb down and become the second ever WSW World Champion.

Instead he turns around

Rhodes: What’s he doing?

Downpour: I have absolutely no ide…Oh sweet Jesus no. He wouldn’t.

The Camera Zooms in on Robinson, or more specifically, on his hand

Which is raised in Lee Bennetts “Snorkelator” salute

Rhodes: That’s the signal for Bennett’s finisher: The Swanton Bomb.

Downpour: You’ve got to be joking…………..

AND ROBINSON JUMPS

SWANTON BOMB OFF THE TOP OF THE CAGE INTO THE TAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhodes: HOLY ****.

Robinson crushes Cornell, driving him into the tacks

The crowd is on their feet, Jumping up and down chanting “Robinson”. Both Robinson and Cornell lie there, neither man moving.

Rhodes: Robinson may have just thrown away is chance to become Champion. All to avenge Lee Bennett.

Downpour: Are you kidding me? This has never been about the championship. This all started when Cornell attacked Bennett. He nearly ended Robinson’s best friends career. Now he’s paying for it.

The Crowd goes even more insane as Robinson sits up. He slowly pulls himself to his feet.

Rhodes: Well he could still win this. Its anyone’s match now

Robinson gets to his feet and picks up Cornell. Both men are in the middle of the tacks, both men bleeding.

But its Robinson in control

He Grabs Cornell in a front face lock

And Hits Cornell’s Tough Love DDT

Robinson gets to his feet and picks up Cornell, who can barley stand.

He whips him into the ropes

WHIPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Crowd is loving it, Robinson can taste blood now he lifts up Cornell and whips him into the ropes again

A SECOND WHIPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhodes: that’s got to be it. Cornell is done, We could well have a new champion now

Robinson gets to his feet, slowly, the match having taken its toll on him. He walks towards the side of the cage and begins to climb

Inch by agonizing inch he climbs

Downpour: This could be over right here. We could have a new Champion, and really: Does anyone deserve it more than Alexander Robinson? People called him a joke. People called him a clown. Soon they will call him a champion. Cornell is done.

Robinson pulls his body through the barbed wire. He stands atop the cage.

Rhodes: Here it comes, We have a new champion

“I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, It doesn’t even matter

I had to fall, and loose it all, and in the end it doesn’t even matter”

Robinson looks towards the entrance way as some previously unheard music starts up

And to a huge pop, out of the entrance way walks:

Lee Bennett

Bennett is smiling huge, dressed in street clothes. He runs down the ramp and up the side of the cage. Him and Robinson embrace on top

Rhodes: Bennett is back. I guess he wanted to be there for the exact moment that his Friend becomes the Champion”

Cornell lies in a motionless heap, blood pouring from a wound in his head. He aint getting up any time soon

Bennett and Robinson stand on the top of the cage. Bennett holds Robinson’s hand in triumph.

Kyle: This is it, Robinson’s dream is about to come true

Downpour: He really should hurry up, Cornell’s not going to stay down forever

Kyle: Your not getting it Rock. These two men have been through so much. This is their moment

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Audience is stunned as

BENNETT PUNCHES ROBINSON IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robinson falls backwards, toppling back into the cage, he lands in the middle of the thumbtacks

The crowd boos the living **** out of Lee Bennett as he raises his arms in victory. He laughs evilly as he climbs down the cage and walks up the ramp

Rhodes: NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Bennet just turned on his best friend. Lee bennet just screwed Alexander Robinson. This can’t be happening. After all Robinson went through to avenge Bennett

Rhodes is cut off……….

As Cornell sits up

The crowd is booing like mad as he gets to his feet.

He climbs up the cage

Inch by Inch

He pulls himself over the barbed wire.

And Drops to the floor

TOMMY CORNELL WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the ring, Alexander Robinson lies in a lifeless heap. Jack Bruce looks mad as hell, being powerless to do anything about it.

And on the outside of the ring Tommy Cornell stands panting, bleeding, but the winner

Lee Bennett walks down the ramp, Him and Cornell stare at each other

And Shake hands

Rhodes: That Piece of ****. Cornell set this up. He turned Bennett against Robinson. He knew that if it looked like he could loose, Bennett would come out and help him. That cunning Bastard. Much as it pains me to do this: Your Winner and STILL WSW World Champion: Tommy Cornell. That’s it. This is over. Alexander Robinson NEVER gets another title shot as long as Cornell is champion. Cornell has won the war. I don’t believe it.

The crowd is close to riot as Cornell and Bennett walk back up the ramp. Their arms held high in Victory. The WSW World Title belt, as ever, safe in Tommy Cornell’s hand

The Camera zooms in on Robinson, he’s knocked out, his face covered in blood.

The last shot of the night is of Robinson, lying beaten as Cornell celebrates

Edited by Hayhay17

• 7 months later...