G-Phoria '04 Spoilers!

ROC

According to TV Guide online (look in the listings), G4's G-Phoria was on last night at 12:00 AM Central on.....E! Why the heck would they show it on E!? And hopefully do you think they'll show anymore G4TechTV on the network because I've been suffering without my X-Play (and the daily recommended amount of Morgan Webb ;) ). The even stranger irony is while G4TechTV is owned by Comcast, the only cable service with it in my area is Charter.

I don't know if it was on at E! but I did watch it, and even though it wasn't that good, being a gamer myself it was 100X better then the Spike TV one. Oh and I miss my X-play too :( Too many re-runs makes me mad :angry: Plus the other shows sucks, especially Judgement Day, where the host that where's a black shirt most of the time is biased, he hates Nintendo and that makes me real mad :P

yeah g-phoria from what i saw was ten times better than spiketv's award show. if i'm not mistaken gphoria aire live on g4techtv thursday night they've been showign repeats since..

spoilers......................................

I really don't think GTA Vice city deserved game of the year though

SPOILERS

Star Wars:Knights of the old republic won game of the year, unless your talking about the Spikes award show, which I didn't bother to finish watching.

Edited by Laice_

dang i swear i thought it was gta casue i jsut woek up and jenna jameson was giving a speech for the makers of gta since they couldn't be there . damn i'm confused now , its ok though at least gta didn't win

Lol, its ok, we all make mistakes :P But I too was happy it wasn't GTA, I knew it was either Star Wars or Viewtiful Joe. At least Joe got an award, its a great game, sleeper hit of 2004 or 2003.

I need to say a couple of things concerning G4TTV & this show in general.

1. Tommy Tallarico needs to be beaten with a large fish until he gains some sense of reality and fairness. Maybe we can get Future Shock and Tallarico to just beat the hell out of one another.

2. Twas a sad day to see Sessler and Webb essentially reduced to Joan Rivers-esque puppets. The whole damn network, and especially G-Phoria, feels so overbloated and forcefully important. That's why I liked TechTV, because even though they were all basically television stars, the whole network still felt modest while not sacrificing content. G4TTV feels just the opposite.

(Bonus) 3. The network sucks because Cat Schwartz quit. It's a bit un-nerving to know that the only TTV regulars that will be left in just a few months are Kevin Rose, Sarah Lane, Morgan Webb, and Adam Sessler. Two of those four were very new (Rose & Lane), so that technically leaves only two TTV veterans with the rare Leo Laporte apperance. Why can't we have ONE review show, and let Victor (who seems a cool enough guy) join up with Webb & Sessler? At least it'd give me a chance to see LESS TOMMY TALLARICO!

SPOILERS

Star Wars:Knights of the old republic won game of the year, unless your talking about the Spikes award show, which I didn't bother to finish watching.

Ummmm..no it didn't...because

Ummm..spoilers. :ohwell:

GTA did win... :huh: and this is correct

dang i swear i thought it was gta casue i jsut woek up and jenna jameson was giving a speech for the makers of gta since they couldn't be there

The show ended with Jenna correct? And she was there because the GTA guys couldn't be.

I thought he was talking about G-Phoria which GTA didn't win or was even nominated. But he was talking about the spike TV one where GTA supposedly won the award. Just a little miscommunication by me.

I thought he was talking about G-Phoria which GTA didn't win or was even nominated.  But he was talking about the spike TV one where GTA supposedly won the award.  Just a little miscommunication by me.

? :unsure: The Spike TV one was like..a really LONG time ago...they had Rey/Jericho/Victoria/Trish wrestle...the one he's talking about was like just this week. Last week, whatever...it's the same one, unless they've had like 2 or 3 Gphoria's in the past week :blink:

Guest Future Shock

MIDGET, FUCK J00! YOU HEAR M1?!? FUCK J00 AND J00R BOTTLE CAP!

I didn't watch GPhoria, but I would've if I had the chance. I much prefer Tech TV to G4 Tech TV, sans Arena. Arena is quite funny. And Leo needs his own show again!

damn when did cat quit ? the last I heard she was still with them. it really does suck that most of the old ttv staff is leaving as long as adam and morgan are around i'll still watch. they are the only thing worth watching imo except some episodes of arena

Before I confuse any more of you ( :P ) does anyone know what happened to the other girl who hosted with Sessler during the time when X-play was Extended play? I remeber she just dissappeared.

Edited by Laice_

Before I confuse any more of you (   :P   )  does anyone know what happened to the other girl who hosted with Sessler during the time when X-play was Extended play?  I remeber she just dissappeared.

Kate Botello actually went off to Broadway for a brief while before returning briefly for Fresh Gear, before leaving again. You can find her website here.

As for Cat, they simply couldn't come to terms on a contract, so now she's off doing various appearances on the Today Show and Live With Regis & Kelly, discussing various techy things.

Edited by The Midget

Roc Revolt, just to let you know, its on G4 at 10 tonight. I sure will be watching, but it will cut into my Adult Swim viewing :(

Problem, I don't have G4TTV. If what Midge says is right, I might not want to have.