WWE:Hulklamania

Kwanzabot

BACKSTORY ]

I was sitting in my hotel room in Conneticut, wondering if my dream would come true. Could I finally be reunited with the fans of WWE? Would my booking talent suceed or would I get unlucky and be thrown out? I thought this for 20 mins and then it happened. My phone rang.

Caller: Hi Hulk, it's me Vince.

Me: Hi Vince

Vince: I am calling to tell you that I have run this deal through the board and they have told me to reject it.

Me: What's the problem with it?

Vince: Well you should know that they want another $100m.

Me: I'll give them that as long as you stay behind as a worker and a member of my booking team.

Vince: It's a deal. Come over to headquaters tommorow.

I went to WWE headquaters the next day and signed the deal. They announced that I, Hulk Hogan will be taking over as owner of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

New news found on Properpowerwrestling.com

Today The Rock released a statement to Empire magazine who are doing an Exclusive on him next month.

The Rock, who'se movie Walking tall is out this month, has told empire that he is taking a hiatus off making movies. He said he is doing this because he believes new WWE owner Hulk Hogan will progress his wrestling career to a new level.

Proper Power Wrestling©

Summerslam Results

This show was booked by Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon and I do not know any ratings or match finishes. I only know results and turns.

THIS IS FICTOUS

Trish Stratus Def Nidia

Rey Mysterio Def Spike Dudley

La Resistance Def Hurricane and Rosey

The Dudley Boyz Def London and Kidman

Matt Hardy Def Kane

Booker T Def John Cena In the First out of 5 series

Chris Jericho Def Batista + Edge

Randy Orton Def Chris Benoit

The Undertaker Def JBL

Eugene Def Triple H

Edited by ami8

Smackdown Preview

John Cena will face off against the man who stripped his U.S. Title from him, Kurt Angle for the no.1 contendership of the WWE Heavyweight title. Plus U.S title holder Booker T will challenge for the WWE Title Vs The Deadman, The Undertaker. All this plus A tag title defense, Smackdown! will rock.

Sorry....this one does suck, thus far.

Seriously, this is just insane. This would never happen in real life, and if it did, I'm sure it would take a lot longer than 20 minutes for all of Hulk's dreams to come true.

And close your tags...

What the hell is Hulklamania? It looks like you spent 3 seconds doing this....and I want the 10 seconds I spent reading this crap back.

Edited by thuganomic

We can at least try to help him out. Check out the help section on the board for tips on using the BBcode. Check out the diary writing guides in the questions and polls section. Read the rules thread at the top of this forum, too. But keep trying. And if people give you constructive criticism, try to incorporate as much of that person's ideas into your diary. You're not going to become a great diary writer overnight. It takes time. Hell I don't even consider myself a great diary writer, only a good one. Another important thing is always try to improve as a diary writer, sometimes I find myself improving in ways every day.

A lot of people on this board are quick to put you down. Forget Them I Say! Remember, your writing this diary for you, not them. I would suggest reading the diary guide, I've found it helpful and so have a lot of other people as well. Try to keep this one going. Some people are going to give you a hard time, but like I said, forget them. Some people will come into your diary, read it and give you some tips. Eventually, some may even leave feedback saying they enjoy your diary. Right now you need to work on your format. Use bold, color and italics when necessary, but don't go over board. One thing I will suggest is never use the color yellow on this board. It's really bright and very difficult to read with the skin I have. In fact, I had to highlight the text you wrote earlier just so I could make it out. Anyway, read the guide, read a few other diaries and try to develop your own style and format. Good luck to you, I hope things work out.

WWE Smackdown! From Texas

The Smackdown! music hits and the pyros go off.

Cole: Hello and welcome to WWE Smackdown! Home of the WWE's top superstars.

Tazz: Not just the best superstars but also the best GM. Here he is now.

Theodore R Long: Hello and Welcome to the best show on earth WWE Smackdown! Theodore Long's Smackdown is always full of suprises and here is one. Next up we have a match between The Dudley Boyz and the tagteam of Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly and it's (looks at watch) RIGHT NOW. Holla Holla!!

Overall Rating = 63.3%

The Dudley Boyz music hits and they make their way down to the ring ripping up a few signs on the way and getting bood. Next come Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly who get Cheered.

D-Von got hit with a back suplex from Hardcore...D-Von Dudley rocked Billy Gunn with a headbutt...Bubba Ray Dudley press slammed Billy...A big kick floored Hardcore, who got right back up, only to take another from Bubba...Hardcore Holly dropped D-Von with a big punch...Hardcore hit Bubba with a clothesline...

A thumb to the eye from Bubba slowed down Billy...Hardcore got staggered with a forearm from Bubba...Bubba Ray Dudley ducked a standing clothesline from Billy, but got hit in the back of the head with a blind clothesline seconds later...Billy Gunn hit D-Von Dudley with a punch...D-Von Dudley raked the eyes of Billy Gunn...Bubba was rocked by a Billy clothesline off the ropes...Bubba Ray Dudley ducked a standing clothesline from Billy, but got hit in the back of the head with a blind clothesline seconds later...

D-Von punched Billy Gunn in the face...A hooked-arm clothesline from Billy floored D-Von Dudley...Hardcore Holly dropped Bubba with a big punch...Hardcore punched Bubba Ray Dudley in the face...Hardcore punched Bubba Ray Dudley in the face...The power of Billy Gunn was in evidence as he blasted D-Von with a hard clothesline...Bubba doubled Hardcore up with a kick...

Billy Gunn powerslammed D-Von as he came off the ropes...Hardcore got staggered with a forearm from D-Von...Billy Gunn hit an Implant DDT on D-Von...Bubba Ray Dudley wore down Billy Gunn with a sleeper variation...A right hand from Billy put D-Von down...Billy Gunn staggered into a nadowa slam from Bubba...The Dudley Boyz hit Billy Gunn with a Dudley Death Drop...That was enough to get the pin.

After the bout, Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley celebrated in the ring.

Match Reaction = 61.9%

Match Quality = 60.5%

Overall Rating = 63.7%

A video was shown of John Cena rapping and saying that he was the greatest and so on and so on.

Overall Rating = 82.5%

Cole: We're back on Smackdown! and we have a match for the WWE Cruiserweight title up next.

Tazz: This should be good.

Rey Mysterio enters the ring working the crowd. Out comes Chavo to many boos.

After ducking a clothesline from Chavo, Rey Mysterio bounced off the ropes and came back with a lightning kick...Rey Mysterio hit a sharp arm drag on Chavo Guerrero Jr....Mysterio nailed Chavo with a flying rana...Mysterio walked into a big right hand from Chavo...Chavo Guerrero Jr. blasted Mysterio with a big forearm to the jaw...A big spin kick from Mysterio floored a groggy Chavo...Chavo Guerrero Jr. caught Mysterio with a dropkick as he came off the ropes...

Chavo hit Mysterio with a flying elbow off the top rope...A suplex by Mysterio was countered by Chavo Guerrero Jr., who slipped out of the back in mid-move and hit a reverse DDT...Mysterio missed a clothesline, turned, and got hit with a Chavo super kick...That was almost enough to get the pinfall...An amateur-style takedown from Rey Mysterio put Chavo on the mat...Rey Mysterio unloaded with knife-edge chops on Chavo...Chavo and Mysterio were both on top rope, until Mysterio used a rana to take them back down...Mysterio slingshotted into the ring with a senton on Chavo Guerrero Jr....Mysterio went to the top rope and scored with a diving headbutt on Chavo Guerrero Jr....After backing him into the corner, Chavo hammered away on Mysterio with a series of chops...Chavo got caught in the corner, and Rey Mysterio hit the West Coast Pop for the pinfall.

After the match, Rey Mysterio celebrated.

Match Reaction = 75.2%

Match Quality = 79.9%

Overall Rating = 81.3%

The camera swings backstage where it shows John Cena maliciously attacking Booker T. Booker was left out on the concrete.

Overall Rating = 82.1%

Viva Le Raza hits and the crowd go wild with Eddie Guerrero coming out of the Smackdown! set in his low rider. He worked the crowd until Dupree's music hits and he came out with Fifi. He gave her to Cole and Tazz and the match starts.

Eddie Guerrero scored with a rana on Dupree...Rene Dupree got drilled by E. Guerrero with a big knife-edge chop...After stunning him with a back elbow, E. Guerrero climbed to the top rope and moonsaulted onto a standing Rene Dupree...E. Guerrero hit three vicious chops to the chest of Dupree...After ducking a clothesline, E. Guerrero used a deep arm drag on Dupree...Eddie Guerrero hit Rene Dupree with a chop...Eddie Guerrero hit Rene Dupree with a chop...Dupree got taken over with an arm drag from E. Guerrero...

Eddie Guerrero sent Dupree down with a kick to the side of the head...Rene Dupree blocked a E. Guerrero kick by catching the foot, but couldn't block the follow up enziguri...Dupree got taken over with an arm drag from E. Guerrero...Dupree walked into a kick to the gut from Eddie Guerrero...Eddie Guerrero sent Dupree down with a kick to the side of the head...

Dupree got hit with a rana from E. Guerrero...Rene Dupree blocked a E. Guerrero kick by catching the foot, but couldn't block the follow up enziguri...After throwing him to the outside, E. Guerrero hit a running tope on a groggy Dupree...E. Guerrero doubled Dupree up with a kick...After stunning him with a back elbow, E. Guerrero climbed to the top rope and moonsaulted onto a standing Rene Dupree...E. Guerrero nailed Dupree with a baseball slide under the ropes...Dupree hit E. Guerrero with a DDT...E. Guerrero came over the ropes with a plancha dive on Rene Dupree...

E. Guerrero went to the top rope and scored with a diving headbutt on Rene Dupree...Dupree was taken out of the corner with a flying head scissors by E. Guerrero...Rene Dupree got nailed with a spin kick from E. Guerrero...That was almost enough for a three count...Using the ropes to his advantage, Eddie Guerrero hit a springboard splash on Dupree...Eddie Guerrero hit a flying lariat off the top turnbuckle on Dupree...Rene Dupree drove E. Guerrero down with a splash mountain...E. Guerrero got nailed with a Dupree DDT...E. Guerrero used a spinning rana off the ropes on Dupree...E. Guerrero came over the ropes with a plancha dive on Rene Dupree...Eddie Guerrero floored Rene Dupree, then went to the top rope. He came off with the Frog Splash...That was enough for a pin.

After the match, Eddie Guerrero celebrated.

Match Reaction = 78.0%

Match Quality = 77.2%

Overall Rating = 82.3%

Eddie Guerrero left the stage and was met by Torrie Wilson.

Eddie: Hey Mamacita you look hot tonight.

Torrie: Thanks Eddie.

Eddie: You want to come in a ride in Eddie's low rider.

Torrie:Ok.

They went to the car park and got in the low rider. Eddie did the bouncing action then they drove off.

Overall Rating = 74.6%

Tazz: Torrie, why him? I'm much better looking.

Cole: Shut up Tazz. It is time for the Title match.

Booker T came out to his Music and got in the ring ready for the fight. Then the lights went out and the purple fog went through the arena. The Undertaker came out and did his entrance. The match started:

The Undertaker eye gouged Booker...The Undertaker hit Booker with a clothesline from the second rope...Booker walked into a big right hand from Undertaker...Undertaker pounded on Booker with punches to the face...Undertaker walked into a kick to the gut from Booker T...

Undertaker used a sleeper hold to weaken Booker...The Undertaker sent Booker down with a kick to the side of the head...With Booker T down on the mat, Undertaker hit a falling headbutt...A scoop slam put Booker T down to the mat, and gave Undertaker the advantage...The Undertaker hit Booker T with a forearm...Booker walked into a big right hand from Undertaker...The Undertaker rocked Booker with a Tornado DDT off the ropes...

With The Undertaker down on the mat, Booker hit a falling headbutt...After ducking a clothesline, Booker used a fallaway slam to hurt The Undertaker...The Undertaker hit a flurry of punches on Booker...Booker T dropped Undertaker with a big punch...Undertaker stopped a flurry by Booker T by going to the eyes...Booker hit Undertaker with a series of vicious kicks to the body...

Booker T drove Undertaker down with a splash mountain...The Undertaker powerslammed Booker T as he came off the ropes...Booker T took a double underhook piledriver from Undertaker...Undertaker hit Booker with a running powerslam...That was almost enough to get the pinfall...The power of Booker T was in evidence as he blasted Undertaker with a hard clothesline...The Undertaker caught Booker T with the Tombstone...That was enough to get the three count.

After the bout, The Undertaker celebrated in the ring.

Match Reaction = 86.8%

Match Quality = 81.8%

Overall Rating = 87.1%

They left the ring and then John Cena's Music Hit to a massive crowd cheer and he came out. Then out came Angle with Luther Reigns.

Three right hands from K. Angle sent Cena down...K. Angle was taken over with a suplex from Cena...K. Angle nailed Cena with a right hand...A big punch from K. Angle put John Cena down...Kurt Angle belly to belly suplexed Cena...K. Angle nailed Cena with a right hand...Kurt Angle used a waist-lock into a takedown on Cena...A right hand from K. Angle put Cena down...

K. Angle nailed Cena with a right hand...Kurt Angle hit John Cena with a punch...A scoop slam put Kurt Angle down to the mat, and gave Cena the advantage...Cena hit K. Angle with a belly to belly suplex...Kurt Angle took Cena down to the mat with a headlock...

Kurt Angle nailed Cena with locomotion suplexes...John Cena blasted K. Angle with a clothesline into the corner...Cena was taken over with a suplex from K. Angle...K. Angle went from a side headlock into a drop toe hold to floor Cena...With Kurt Angle down on the mat, Cena hit a falling headbutt...Cena got hit with a back suplex from K. Angle...Kurt Angle snap suplexed John Cena...

K. Angle rocked Cena with a samoan drop...Kurt Angle used a knee breaker to soften up Cena...Cena missed a charge into the turnbuckle when K. Angle slipped behind him, and then got hit with a back suplex as he staggered backward...K. Angle chop-blocked Cena...Cena missed a charge into the turnbuckle when K. Angle slipped behind him, and then got hit with a back suplex as he staggered backward...After ducking a clothesline, Cena bounced off the opposite ropes and used a flying clothesline on his way back to floor K. Angle...

Kurt Angle dropped Cena with a big punch...A boot to the gut set Cena up for K. Angle to hit a Falcon Arrow...Kurt Angle blasted Cena with a brainbuster...After ducking a clothesline, Cena bounced off the opposite ropes and used a flying clothesline on his way back to floor K. Angle...John Cena scored with a boot to the stomach, then blasted K. Angle with a cradle piledriver...A right hand from K. Angle put Cena down...K. Angle walked into a boot to the gut. He got suplexed into the air by Cena, and jammed down with a Falcon Arrow...That got a two-and-three-quarters count...John Cena snap suplexed Kurt Angle...After flooring him, K. Angle locked John Cena in the Ankle Lock, getting the tap out.

After the bout, Kurt Angle celebrated in the ring.

Cole: Kurt Angle is the New No.1 Contender for the Heavyweight title. Good night folks.

Match Reaction = 86.7%

Match Quality = 91.6%

Overall Rating = 95.9%

Show Rating=67.3%

I figured someone might take a shot at me when I typed that. That's my opinion, and personally I think it's pretty humble. Good in my opinion is average or just above average. But whatever..I respect your opinion.

Sheesh, I was kidding.

Sorry but I didn't see the point of kidding about that. Simple mis-understanding then, I suppose, though. It's all good. :thumbsup:

Sorry about hi-jacking the thread.

Edited by KeepinThatFunkAliveV4

This smells like C&P from Zues, the matches are just move move move, there's no way you can write that monotonously, the lack of typos in the results while your backstories are riddled with them is another dead give away.

Get the fuck off our board you horrible waste of oxygen.

Statement from WWE.Com

Today the WWE released a statement concerning it's B shows ,Heat and Velocity. These two shows have been taken off the air so that the producers and writers can concentrate on Raw and Smackdown! the latter of which put on a show which the WWE believes did not live up to their standards.

Statement from WWE.Com

Today the WWE released a statement concerning it's B shows ,Heat and Velocity. These two shows have been taken off the air so that the producers and writers can concentrate on Raw and Smackdown! the latter of which put on a show which the WWE believes did not live up to their standards.

Read: I can't be bothered to book them.

PM I got from ami8:

if your gonna swear like that about a diary then you should'nt be on this forum. it's just a bit of fun. Don't post your Ideas on my Diary Topic Again

I was going to leave it alone, but then you sent me this and I decided I would give you an idea, just because I can.

user posted image

Homemade necklaces.

I'm telling you, it'd look good on you.

Guest The Man with a Plan

This smells like C&P from Zues, the matches are just move move move, there's no way you can write that monotonously, the lack of typos in the results while your backstories are riddled with them is another dead give away.

Get the fuck off our board you horrible waste of oxygen.

I am 100% certain that those are from TEW's results. Either way, now that you've copy and pasted I won't help you however I will tell you that you don't need to copy and paste because any human (and some monkeys) can do that. That shows no creativity. If you want to be a good writer, write your own matches or don't make a diary because quite frankly with what you are doing, it's pathetic.