Hitman 2

MalaCloudy Black

How the hell do I get into the Don's house/premises without alerting the guards? I accidentally alarmed the guy in the cap with the flowers and he ran to the guards who started shooting at me. I mowed down about 3 guards that came out of the premises and then I took one of guard's 9MM's and his clothes, drug his body behind a tree, and tried to get into the mansion but the guards got alarmed and started shooting at me! >_< So I ducked into the Don's garage and right now I'm hiding out in stealth mode beside his car.

And by the way, while we're on it, what's a Deagle? Some oddly uniformed bodyguard wearing a pair of slacks and a yellow shirt dropped one when I shot him.

Edit: Nevermind, I wasn't sure if you wanted how to do the whole mission or just to get into the mansion? I would have spoiled it for you if you only wanted the latter, so I changed it. Just go to GameFAQs.com and get a walkthrough if you're really stuck.

Edited by alldawson

What I do is wait on the left hand side of the small door at the back for the guard to come out, and garotte him while he pisses on the tree. By the time I carried his body up the hill where you started, the guy with the flowers should be some way down the path, but he stops for a bit before the bend. Sneak up behind him, garotte him, or choloroform since he's civilian, and drag him up the hill as well. It takes ages, but this way you can get through the guards, and not have to deal with the guy later on in the house. Don't forget to leave your weapons at the door, or they'll find them when you dress up in the cap.

:thumbsup:

The other way in is through the kitchens. Go to the delivery van by the side gate, get the delivery boy, dress up, take the box and wander into the kitchen.

There's a knife and stuff in the kitchen and I think it's a better position to start yoru sweep of the house.