World Cup 2010 Thread

I will cry if there's a 119th minute goal and we don't get to see penalties.

At the rate this game is going, I don't really want to see this extended any longer than it has to be.

Maybe they will just all miss, could be like that Tennis Match.

I'm not supporting Japan any more :shifty: - I think I'll support... hmmm... Netherlands and Spain winning makes England look even worse, everybody and their mother's jumped on the Uruguay bandwagon... Ghana! I'm now supporting Ghana.

I will cry if there's a 119th minute goal and we don't get to see penalties.

At the rate this game is going, I don't really want to see this extended any longer than it has to be.

Penalties would be about the only thing that could make this game feel at least a little bit worthwhile.

The Japanes will suicide if they miss in penaltys, i cannot suport that even though i love nelson valdez. Go Japan! Be the one to get slaughtert next round.

The Japanes are way to good at this, they will win.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Japan :( though I stopped supporting you 8 minutes from the final whistle, you always had a special place in my heart.

So now there's a South American team in every quarter final, making me feel foolish for not getting my ass down the bookies and putting money on a South American victor, since European teams never win outside Europe :@