Dream Team Finale

Johnny Drama

Well, its either one of two things, they beat United and go into the Champions League and everything smells of roses (except for Liverpool), or they lose and the club ceases to exist. Now it really depends here, because I'm not sure if they have the rights to use European teams. If so, then it is extremely obvious what will happen, if not, then I smell a shock coming at the end, or a big cliffhanger or something.

• Admin

I wonder how they'll play it next year.

They just said they were being relegated, they never said they couldn't enter the Champions League - maybe they'll stay alive with the CL money and win promotion again.

Or maybe there will be a legal challenge during the summer to get the ruling overturned.

I guess we'll have to wait till September to find out

Could someone give me an outline of this storyline?

I watched Dream Team from the start for about 4 or 5 years but then stopped after the storylines became too ridiculous. I had already seen half the squad die in a plane crash, half the squad killed in a coach crash, and any survivors taken out by a rampaging kitten armed with a feather.*

I've seen them win the FA Cup, and survive releagtion with a 94th minute goal from a rebounded penalty on the last day of the season. That show just loses touch with all sense of realism.

*not Kitty Kou

Harchester spent 30Mill on Luje Davenport who got blind half way through the season lol. They got in huge debt and went bankrupt if they dropped out of top 6, they lost 1-0 to Leicetser when a Shiek said he would buy the club if they got bankrupted so Pilar the direcotr persuaded the manager Stuart to throw the game. The shiek in the end didnt buy the club and they went bankrupt the players then played for free till end of the season and would get paid and the club properly opened again if they got to champions league which was 4th place. Stuart Naysmith was sacked when it got out to the team that they fixed the game, the shiek trying to shut up Stuart (who had nothing to lose) planned to get him assainated but they got Marcel Sabatier the captain. Pilar confessed about everything and is getting sent down for accessory for murder. FA decided not to punish the team but UEFA over ruled them, when Harchester won 3-2 last minute goal no less, the series ended with UEFA saying Harchester will be relegated to first divison and the credits roled with the unsuspecting players celebrating.

Thats should help ya :P

Ahhh... Kelly... She was the reason I watched it back in the day, haven't seen it in a while though. Well her and Luis Amor Rodiriguez - now that guy could play football.

You should have been watching it WAAAAAY back in the day, when Dean Hocknell (Sean's older brother) got the chairman's 16 year old daughter pregnant on the boardroom table.

Ahhh......Georgina.....what a treasure she was.

And Dean Hocknell - now that was a striker!! Shame he got sold to Genoa after that incident.

Edited by TheArsenal

• Admin

Don't forget Kelly the canteen girl. She was soooo gorgeous.

There was also Warren Masters (killed by a carbon monoxide leak) and Victor Tankiev (killed on the plane crash). Not to mention Patrick Doyle being killed last year, and Prash Dihtani the year before!

You should have been watching it WAAAAAY back in the day, when Dean Hocknell (Sean's older brother) got the chairman's 16 year old daughter pregnant on the boardroom table.

Ahhh......Georgina.....what a treasure she was.

And Dean Hocknell - now that was a striker!! Shame he got sold to Genoa after that incident.

Goergina was right sexay

Dean Hocknell went on loan to Galatasary and never came back