Fourth American Pie Coming

Ananas

I liked the concept of American Pie: The Wedding, as it was just a spin off from the American Pie series, resulting in not actually being called American Pie 3.

I reckon if this new movie does go ahead, then i doubt they will stick a number 4 on the end, and result in a different title as it will just be another spin off from the American Pie series.

I can't see this movie catching on very well as it doesn't have much to lead up from the original American Pie's, especially not having Eli Marienthal playing the lead role is a loss.

I bet they give the lead role to Frankie Muniz (Malcolm, from Malcolm in the middle)

I'll put this in the same leaugue as in sequals like Batman and Robin, and Starship Troopers 2. They should have at least some cameo appearences.

I thought one and two were hilarious with Stifler and Jim's dad making both of them what they were. American Wedding was still funny but a definite cop-out because they didn't even give mention to where Jim's BEST FRIENDS are. AP 4 will probly have its moments too but it is just trying to grab viewers with the American Pie name. They won't even have the original Stifler's bro?

Starship Troopers 2

oh god.....please dont ever mention that movie again. I am a huge fan of the first movie, and when i heard the second was coming out i was excited as hell..........then i saw the movie. Who the hell made that awful awful piece of shit. Ugh, I cant wait till i forget about that shitty movie. :angry: