Would You go to this Concert?

Hellfire

Theres an all day concert coming in late September that i always go to, but this year im not sure if i really wanna go, due to there not being much that i want to see. Here's the Lineup of bands so far:

- Shinedown

- Saliva

- Tesla

- All That Remains

- Candiria

- Clutch

- Crossfade

- Dropbox

- Earshot

- Helmet

- Josh Todd

- Kittie

- Monster Magnet

- Nonpoint

- Shadows Fall

- Silvertide

- UPO

along with them there are about 50 or so local bands. So.......would you go or not? I most likely go, cause i can get in for free, but would you spend 35 bucks for a ticket to go see this concert?

Theres an all day concert coming in late September that i always go to, but this year im not sure if i really wanna go, due to there not being much that i want to see. Here's the Lineup of bands so far:

- Shinedown

- Saliva

- Tesla

- All That Remains

- Candiria

- Clutch

- Crossfade

- Dropbox

- Earshot

- Helmet

- Josh Todd

- Kittie

- Monster Magnet

- Nonpoint

- Shadows Fall

- Silvertide

- UPO

along with them there are about 50 or so local bands.  So.......would you go or not? I  most likely go, cause i can get in for free, but would you spend 35 bucks for a ticket to go see this concert?

Hell yeah dude! I just saw Nonpoint on Friday and they were pretty good. Going to see Kittie and Candiria tonight. Monster Magnet is great live and I hear good things about Saliva live. And you can get in for free? Why wouldn't you go? I would never pass up a free show no matter how much I dislike the band. A live show is always entertaining because of the energy, especially if its free.

Saliva are very good live, I would go for them alone. Monster Magnet and Nonpoint are also amazing. I've only heard 1 Kittie song, but I did kind of like it, in a unique kind of way.

When I saw Saliva, they really did upstage Murderdolls (Who everyone had went to see).

The only reason that i said that i really dont wanna go is that i know that no matter how good it is this year (there are a bunch of bands i love there this year like Nonpoint and especially Shinedown), its not gonna come close to last years, which had:

Cave In

Hed PE

Hotwire

Ill Nino

Lacuna Coil

Lo-Pro

Motograter

Powerman 5000

Ra

Revis

Sevendust

Shinedown

Smile Empty Soul

Staind

Anyways, i am gonna go, just cause i want to see Shinedown that bad, and free tickets and backstage passes are always a nice thing too :thumbsup:

I actually prefer this years line up. I only like Cave In, Lacuna Coil and Sevendust on last years list. And even then, they aren't really that high on my favourite bands.

And I was told Cave In were British, suppose he was wrong then. You learn something new everyday.

The only reason that i said that i really dont wanna go is that i know that no matter how good it is this year (there are a bunch of bands i love there this year like Nonpoint and especially Shinedown), its not gonna come close to last years,

What difference does it make? A good show is a good show. Not every concert you go to has to top the last one.

- Shinedown

- Saliva

- Tesla

- All That Remains

- Candiria

- Clutch

- Crossfade

- Dropbox

- Earshot

- Helmet

- Josh Todd

- Kittie

- Monster Magnet

- Nonpoint

- Shadows Fall

- Silvertide

- UPO

along with them there are about 50 or so local bands.  So.......would you go or not? I  most likely go, cause i can get in for free, but would you spend 35 bucks for a ticket to go see this concert?

Hell fucking yes I would.

Kittie is great live

BUT THEY CANCELLED TONIGHT HERE IN CINCINNATI GODDAMMIT!!!

And in case you're wondering why, the following is from billboard.com:

Canadian hard rock act Kittie was forced to cancel a pair of shows this week after drummer Mercedes Lander was hospitalized due to severe dehydration and exhaustion. Scotched from the band's itinerary were shows Wednesday in Cleveland, where Lander was treated, and last night (Aug. 12) in Cincinnati.

Lander has since been released and the band will tonight rejoin its seven-week tour with Candiria, 36 Crazyfists, Twelve Tribes and Thine Eyes Bleed in Millvale, Pa.

Kittie's latest album, "Until the End" (Artemis), debuted last week at No. 4 on Billboard's Top Independent Albums chart and No. 105 on The Billboard 200. It has sold 19,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.