XWF

Guest 3minutesandimout

Guest 3minutesandimout

Lacking a TV deal, the XWF was at death's doorstep in April 2002, the Upstart wrestling promotion launched as the next great competitor to the WWW was faling very badly, they had to cancel several house shows they planned and the WWE hired Hulk Hogan which took away their major star. They hired me, Nigel Sharp to help turn things around. Jimmy Hart, the owner of the company sent me a list of the roster and info about the company, he highlighted the faces in blue and the heels in red.

NOTE: Sorry if the backstory's a little skimpy but that's because I had almost finished making this post when I accidentally deleted everything so I had to start over.

Main Eventers

none

Upper Midcarders

Animal

Hawk

Jim Duggan

Johnny B. Badd

Norman Smiley

Terry Funk

Vampiro

Big Vito

Brian Knobbs

Greg Valentine

Jerry Saggs

Simon Diamond

Midcarders

Josh Matthews

Marty Jannetty

Rocco Rock

Kid Kash

The Wall

Lower Midcarders

Drezden

Jimmy Snuka jr.

Johnny Grunge

Prince Iaukea

Billy Fives

Emory Hale

Ian Harrison

Openers

none

Jobbers

none

Non-Wrestlers

Roddy Piper

Managers

Sable Currently manages no one

Dawn MarieCurrently manages Simon Diamond

"Well," I thought to myself " this roster is pretty much a bunch of old guys clinging to the past, this IS going to take some work."

Well, hope you enjoyed the start, I'm going to post my first update later tonight.

Guest ryan_the_canuck

Well, let's see how this goes...you might be able to provide a legitimate threat to the WWE...but don't go hiring a whole whack of indy guys...

Dont start another diary

there really should be a rule "dont post unless it contributes to the topic"..................anyway, i like the XWF and would like to see hwo you go along with it.

Guess what you fucking moron it does contribute to the topic. This is his second diary in a very short amount of time, so as I am a mod and all I told him not to start another because he would be violating a rule. I am sick of people questioning me. FUCK! :angry:

Dont start another diary

there really should be a rule "dont post unless it contributes to the topic"..................anyway, i like the XWF and would like to see hwo you go along with it.

Guest 3minutesandimout

user posted image

For the first ever XWF Pay Per View entitled No More Primadonnas happening on April 7 there will be several former WWF,WCW, and ECW stars in attendance, in addition there will be up and comers looking for a shot. The card is as follows

Big Vito vs. Ian Harrison

Drezden vs. The Demon

Jimmy Snuka Jr. vs. Devon Storm

XWF Cruiserweight Title tournament

AJ Styles vs. Juventud Guerrera vs. Kid Kash vs. Psychosis

Christopher Daniels vs. Josh Matthews vs. Low-Ki vs. Carly Colon

Winner of each Fatal Four Way match will face off in a ladder match for the title

XWF Tag Team Title Match

Road Warriors vs. Nasty Boys vs. Shane Twins vs. Public Enemy

XWF World Title Tournament

Vampiro vs. Konnan

Johnny B. Badd vs. Buff Bagwell

winners of each will face in the XWF WORLD TITLE MATCH

There will be a Special Guest Referee on the World Title Match, the guest referee is a former WWE World Champion!In addition there will be a FAN PREDICTION CONTEST with the winner getting to choose the outcome of the main event at May's Show. Good luck to any entrants.

Edited by 3minutesandimout

Dont start another diary

Guest 3minutesandimout

Sorry that I caused so much trouble, I will continue my WCW 2001 diary, I plan to have both going at the same time, expect my WCW 2001 diary to be updated later tonight.

*winners in bold*

Drezden vs. The Demon

Ladder match for the Cruiser title

Low-Ki vs. AJ Styles

XWF Tag Team Title Match

Vampiro vs. Konnan

XWF World Title match

Vampiro vs. Buff Bagwell

Guest ryan_the_canuck

Drezden vs. The Demon

Juvi vs. Daniels

XWF Tag Team Title Match

Vampiro vs. Konnan

XWF World Title match

Vampiro vs. Johnny B. Badd

Sorry that I caused so much trouble, I will continue my WCW 2001 diary, I plan to have both going at the same time, expect my WCW 2001 diary to be updated later tonight.

You didn't cause any problems at all. You are fine. Someone else felt the need to make a petty quip over one post. And just so he doesn't do it again look predictions!

Big Vito

The Demon

Jimmy Snuka Jr.

AJ Styles

Christopher Daniels

AJ Styles

XWF Tag Team Title Match

Shane Twins

Vampiro

Buff Bagwell

XWF World Title match

Vampiro

Guest 3minutesandimout

Just a note to everybody the contest will close by tomorrow 11 PM EST the results will be posted at 11 PM EST. As well, in XWF news

-Simon Diamond received a damaged hand while working an indy show and won't be at No More Primadonnas. He is expected to be back by next month.

-Psychosis made damaging remarks two days before the new XWF's big event and may be taken off the card, while that is not expected, if he is they are expected to put in former WCW wrestler Prince Iaukea in his place.

-We are in discussions with several networks to get XWF played on TV. WGN,Fox Kids, WB, ESPN, and ESPN2 are just some of the networks the XWF is talking to.

Be sure to tune in tomorrow 11 PM EST for

No More Primadonnas

Guest 3minutesandimout

Sorry I was'nt able to get the results up tonight, I did'nt have time, for sure they will be up by 11 PM EST tomorrow. The prediction contest has also been extended by one day.

Guest 3minutesandimout

After a scheduling problem, the first two matches had to be dark matches, but they will still be counted in the prediction contest. The results of the two dark matches were as follows.

Ian Harrison d. Big Vito

The Demon d. Drezden.

Now onto the show, we see Mean Gene Okerlund in the middle of the ring

Okerlund: Hello everybody and welcome to the XWF for the XWF's first ever show No More Primadonnas, now here are your hosts Bobby "The Brain" Heenan and Tony Schiavone.

Schiavone and The Brain come out to a decent pop.

Schiavone: Well, it is great to be here for what I think could be the greatest debut show in wrestling history, we have a phenomenal card tonight, with all three XWF titles on the line.

Heenan: and the first match tonight will be Devon Storm, who is a great athlete with a very hardcore style

Schiavone: facing the young Jimmy Snuka jr. who is the son of the legendary Superfly Snuka.

Heenan: He was nothing my guys beat him all the time.

DEVON STORM w/DAFFNEY vs. JIMMY SNUKA JR.

Storm gets in the first offense by pulling off a bodyslam, Storm then hits a couple of moves which leads to a spinning head scissors, Storm hits Snuka with a shoulder block. When Storm goes for a clothesline Snuka takes the opportunity and hits a clothesline, then a knee smash, Snuka hits a splash and goes for the cover but only gets a two count Snuka runs into the ropes and Storm hits Snuka with a kick to the knee, Storm goes for a spinebuster slam but Snuka counters with a sunset flip Snuka only gets a one count. Snuka then hits a savate kick, then throws Storm outside of the ring, Snuka goes for a flying cross body press and gets it off. Storm then fights back and punishes Snuka on the outside with his hardcore skills. Storm decides to taunt the fans a bit and Snuka capitalizes with a rollup which gets a two count. Snuka nails Storm with several strike moves and a back breaker which sets up the SUPERFLY SPLASH!! Snuka hits it and covers for the upset victory.

OA:49%

CR:40%

MQ:58%

Snuka gained overness

Storm lost overness

Storm is losing overness from his weak gimmick

Schiavone: What an upset! never in the history of wrestling have I seen such a monumental upset!

Heenan: He got a lucky break, he's just like his dad a spot monkey.

Schiavone: Up next is a special edition of Piper's Pit with Roddy Piper talking with hardcore legend Terry Funk.

Heenan: I'm more of a legend than Funk, I should be on that show.

user posted image

Piper: Hello all you morons out there, tonight on Piper's Pit my guest will be a so-called hardcore wrestling "legend" Terry Funk. But first I'd like to introduce the new commisioner of the XWF, namely, me.You see boys, now I've got the power. I can do what I want, when I want and nobody's going to hold me back. Now Funk get out here I need my ratings.

Funk comes out to a decent pop.

Funk: Hey everybody it's great to be here.

Piper: Yeah, yeah whatever I brought you out here for one reason, and that is...

Piper turns around and hits Funk hard with the microphone, he continues to beat him down until the XWF officials pulled him off.

OA:69%

Schiavone: OH MY GOD! Piper has just laid a huge beating on Funk.

Heenan: It served Funk right, I'm proud of what our fearless leader did.

Schiavone: What he did was totally uncalled for

Heenan: I think Funk deserved it.

Schiavone: Anyway onto our next match, these next two matches could possibly be the greatest most graceful matches in wrestling history.

Heenan: Next, it will be one of the fatal four ways to determine the first ever XWF Cruiserweight title holder.

FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH #1 FOR THE XWF CRUISER TITLE

AJ STYLES vs. PSYCHOSIS vs. JUVENTUD GUERRERA vs. KID KASH

Psychosis gets knocked off in the early going by Juvi, Kash and Juvi then go to work on AJ, eventually eliminating him. it gets down to Juvi and Kash, Kash goes for the Cha- Ching but Juvi just gets out of it, after exchanging blows, Kash again goes for the Cha-Ching but misses, Juvi sets up for the Juvi Driver and gets the win for a spot in the finals.

OA:67%

CR:53%

MQ:81%

FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH #2 FOR THE XWF CRUISER TITLE

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS vs. LOW-KI vs. JOSH MATTHEWS vs. CARLY COLON

Low-Ki is the first one to get eliminated, he gets eliminated by Carly Colon, Daniels then pins Matthews to make it Colon and Daniels as the last two Colon tries to go for high- flying offense but Daniels uses his superior strength to beat Colon down, Colon makes one last ditch attempt to put his finisher, the figure-four, on, but Daniels uses brass knux to ensure the victory.

OA:61%

CR:51%

MQ:72%

LADDER MATCH FOR THE XWF CRUISER TITLE

JUVENTUD GUERRERA vs. CHRISTOPHER DANIELS

Juvi comes out and tries to take out Daniels quick since Daniels has the last match before this, Daniels shows signs of fatigue but being the incredible athlete that he is, he fights back hard Juvi goes for a 450 splash early but Daniels moves out of the way, Daniels takes the opportunity with a neckbreaker and then several clotheslines, Daniels works Juvi over even using the ladder as a weapon, Daniels finishes Juvi off with a Angel's Wings on the ladder, Daniels then climbs the ladder, gets the title and the win.

WINNER: CHRISTOPHER DANIELS

OA:69%

CR:42%

MQ:98%

Schiavone: What an amazing match that was, next up is a fatal four-way match for the XWF Tag Team Titles. Any predictions Brain.

Heenan: I think The Nasty Boys have got the skill and the right tactics to win this one.

Schiavone: There's our opinion from The Brain.

FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH FOR THE XWF TAG TITLES

ROAD WARRIORS vs. NASTY BOYS vs. SHANE TWINS vs. PUBLIC ENEMY

Public Enemy are eliminated first by the Shane Twins, but then The Shane Twins are eliminated by The Road Warriors, that leaves the Road Warriors vs. The Nasties, The Nasty Boys seem to dominate the match at first with several double team moves, The Nasties are totally in control when Sable makes her way down to ringside, some sneaky double team maneuvers make The Road Warriors very tired, The Nasties are about to finish the Road Warriors off when, Sable jumps on the apron and distracts the ref with a dviersion, The Nasties are visibly pissed off and show it by going after Sable this creates time for Hawk to tag out to Animal, Animal gets the tag and clears house they set up ofr the Doomsday Device and it's over.

WINNER:ROAD WARRIORS

OA:56%

CR:56%

MQ:61%

Schiavone: What and amazing tag match that was, but what is it with Sable?

Heenan: She just wants to manage a winner, I can teach her a few things about that.

Schiavone: Up next is the 2 matches to determine who goes through to the XWF World Title match.

VAMPIRO vs. KONNAN FOR THE RIGHT TO GO INTO THE XWF WORLD TITLE MATCH

Vampiro really lays into Konnan with hard shots Konnan tries to fight back but is pulverized by Vamp, Vamprio takes him to the outside and slams him hard into the ringpost, he then gets Konnan on the Announcer's table, and hits a huge Nail In The Coffin for the win.

WINNER:VAMPIRO

OA:62%

Heenan: My god, they just ruined my announcing table I'm gonna get Vampiro for this

Schiavone:Not now, becuase we still got 2 more matches to do, the next one is Johnny B. Badd vs. Buff Bagwell.

JOHNNY B. BADD vs. BUFF BAGWELL FOR THE RIGHT TO FACE VAMPIRO FOR THE XWF WORLD TITLE

A very high-flying match these two guys seem to be working great together, Roddy Piper makes his way down to the ring during the match, he distracts Johnny, Buff takes the advantage and surprises Johnny and wins with a Yellow Jacket Suplex.

OA:58%

Schiavone: My god, Piper just influenced the finish of that match, he cheated!!

Heenan: No kidding, Sherlock, he did what was necessary to help Buff win.

Schiavone: That was unfair, I hope Buff gets his comeuppance in the main event, coming up next.

Heenan: Also, the special guest referee will be revealed

VAMPIRO vs. BUFF BAGWELL WITH A SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE

The two wrestlers come back out for the last match of the night when from behind the curtain comes the special guest referee for tonightMICK FOLEYThe crowd makes a huge pop because they actually recognized him from WWE. Foley gets on the mic.

Foley: Hey everybody, I got a couple of things to say before I start this match, first off It's great to be here in the XWF, and secondly Piper if you get involved in this match I WILL make you pay.

Vamp and Buff lock up with Vampiro getting the advantage, Vamp goes for a neckbreaker and hits it, Buff fights back with several different suplex variations Buff is more fatigues in this match and it starts to show as Vamp takes the advantage once again. Foley is calling this one right down the middle so far. Piper then gets up on the apron and tries to distract Foley, then Buff picks up the ring bell and clocks one on Vampiro, Foley turns around and makes the count giving Buff the victory.

WINNER: Buff Bagwell

But wait, footage rolls on the XWF JumboTron of Buff cheating and Foley orders a restart, he also orders Piper to the back, Vamp and Buff continue fighting again, Vamp starts to really take the advantage when Piper runs into the ring in a last ditch attempt to have Buff win, Foley catches Piper in the Mandible Claw, then Vamp hits the Vampiro Spike and Foley counts the three with one hand while having Piper in the Mandible Claw on the other.

WINNER: Vampiro

Foley then releases the hold and gets on the mic.

Foley: I warned you about interfering Piper and I'm mad and I'm gonna do something about it, next month you and me are gonna have a match, because even though you are the XWF Commisioner I went over your head to the XWF Board of Directors and made a match between you and me at next month's Pay Per View Leave It In The Ring, and next month I'm gonna leave you in the ring lying in a pool of your own blood.

Foley starts to walk away.

Foley: Oh, yeah and one other thing Roddy... Have a Nice Day!

OA:64%

OA for the show:63%

Buyrate for the show:0.29.

Attendance:3875

I was very happy with the show, I would really like feedback.

LOL, you won the prediction contest with 7 out of 10 matches right. I will be PMing you soon to tell you your prize.

I hope everyone enjoyed my show.

News and Rumours update tonight.