Trying to count MC's in this place to be.

K

I do like Static X, sorta. Shadow Zone sucked. I only liked Machine.

I still think NIN & Tool pwn all of them. Even Metallica. I've never liked them.

I won't speak about Sabbath. It's like sacrilege to say you don't like them if you're a metal/rock fan.

As for Static X, Wisconsin Death Trip was cool, but I wasn't a huge fan of Cold off the Queen of the Damned disc.

I believe the version of QotD was different than the one on the disc. I know for fact the version used in the video was different...hence why it flopped. Further proves my theory that if you edit your song for the video, ye shall pay a huge price.

Fair to say, 80s Metallica pwnth all of the above.

As for Static X, Wisconsin Death Trip was cool, but I wasn't a huge fan of Cold off the Queen of the Damned disc.

Syco hit the nail on the head. Save for perhaps Sabbath, 80's Metallica owns all of the above. They didn't have one "bad" release in all of the 80's!

Kicking lyrics roight to yer brain when you hear this song you'll be roight as rain

Every stfu

I like Triple Trouble.

The video of that just finished playing as I came into this topic. Apart from the ugly green suits they wore, that video rawled. It had Sasquatch! Playing basketball! With the Beastie Boys!