Two Pints Of Lager

Darloboy

I enjoyed the first season of this but then it outlasted its welcome. There's plenty other programs that i'd love to see get more series before this. Doubt i'll be checking it out. But I did love the first series.

I DON'T like Two Pints Of Lager.

I don't find it funny at all.

However I did find "I'm Not An Animal" incredibly funny last night on BBC2. Though any weird cartoon about animals escaped from an animal testing lab starring Steve Coogan (as a horse) and Simon Pegg among others, and a masturbating monkey that supports Tottenham, gets my vote!

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Don't like Two Pints at all. Tried to watch it last night and thought it was awful. Although I'm Not An Animal was great and South Park was funny over on Sky One as well.

I tried watching 'I'm not an Animal' last night. Couldn't stand it.

Coupling is better than Two Pints, by a significant margin. I still laugh at the thought of the 'Captain Subtext' episode.

I tried watching 'I'm not an Animal' last night. Couldn't stand it.

Coupling is better than Two Pints, by a significant margin. I still laugh at the thought of the 'Captain Subtext' episode.

Did you watch it last night? Seriously, I used to love it, but it was just horrible. Crap jokes, and no Jeff. :(

Did you watch it last night? Seriously, I used to love it, but it was just horrible. Crap jokes, and no Jeff. :(

Didn't even realise it was on last night. <_<

However if they did have an episode without Geoff (or however it's spelt) it would be a travesty, yes.

Didn't even realise it was on last night. <_<

However if they did have an episode without Geoff (or however it's spelt) it would be a travesty, yes.

It was on BBC3, new series, on at 10 every week I think. I think Jeff's left the whole series, which is worrying :(

It was on BBC3, new series, on at 10 every week I think. I think Jeff's left the whole series, which is worrying :(

That would explain why I didn't know it was on.

And Coupling minus Geoff = automatic death of the series

Will coupling be shown on BBC2 soon, i hope so i love that show, tho Geoff is the best charchter the others are still funny.

Favourite episode was when Geoff striped of in the office thinking he was alone, his mum walks in "oooohhhhhhh Geoffery".

The 'stop thinking, start drinking' song made me feel ill. How the BBC allow this kind of stuff to be broadcasted at an hour when impressionable children could be watching is beyond me.

Dead Ringers was very funny before it though.

Guest Red Devil

I already seen the episode on BBC3, it was still funny as i love the show. Already looking forward to more.

The new series of Coupling is just dreadful, i did not laugh once throughout the show.