Minecraft!

Sousa

So it's the month after Christmas and money is tight, I don't think I'm going to be able to afford to keep the servers going this month. Kirkland, I know you said a while back you wanted a copy of the world, does that still stand so I can send it before the server disappears into the great beyond?

I have the Xbox version, ADG. I don't play it as often (have Halo 4 and AC III at the moment), only because it's more fun with other people (and the friends I have a world with also have other games to play). Gamertag is in my sig if you'd like.

I have gotten back into MineZ and it's still a lot of fun. Bandits have been minimal and people helping has increased.

I think that maybe due to most people on there are following a bunch of streamers who play regularly i.e LanceyPoo, LinkenTV etc

• 3 weeks later...

Doing a tidy up of my folders on my laptop I came across my old Minecraft archive folder which I backed up from my old laptop.

Together with what I currently have recently collected, I have 118 Minecraft .jar files ranging from classic_0.30 to the most recent snapshot. 342 MB of Minecraft history at my finger tips. Thankfully, the MClauncher I use allows me to access them without renaming.

I think I have found my Pokemon mission, as I now want to go out and collect them all. I'm not sure on what I am missing but after a quick glance at the version history page on the Minecraft wiki I am missing a few.

I just don't know where to start my search and I am also wondering if I should upload the archive somewhere for others to enjoy.

I had Tale of Kingdoms in my game but after it decided to restart after I had finished my Kingdom I removed it. The structures are still in my game though so I'm thinking about using this to replace the NPCs.

• Like 1

Always looking for folks who play on 360, current gamertag OmegaViolet (for some reason my others wouldn't allow me to use my latest sub).

• 2 weeks later...