Minecraft!

hagsBm8h.png
Meanwhile mixing it up a bit in my Hardcore games.

EDIT and then it was worth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ because I made a boo-boo when doing my own Jorah Mormont-esque last stand. 

Spoiler

On an unrelated note, :crying:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a tutorial on how to build a Fireplace in your house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWITA6cDK9c

I have a new favorite texture pack. NIGHT OF THE FIRST DAY 60 Hours Remain

Posted Images

13 hours ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

I bought the Java Edition last week, so I'd be for a Realms server as well. Though, Rocky's post is from 2018...

So what you're saying is I shouldn't respond to posts while drunk? Well that's no fun

But if people are actually interested, I do legitimately have a Realms server that isn't currently being used too much

29 minutes ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

Is Minecraft in Java or Minecraft for Windows 10 better? Is there any real differences or is it just weird little things that nobody that plays casually would understand or care about? 

Minor enough differences between the Java and Bedrock editions. 

• Thanks 1

So I just started playing again after a long pause.  As I'm building my starting cave, I get a wandering trader.  I kill him and took his two llamas.  What can I do with these?

4 hours ago, Lint said:

So I just started playing again after a long pause.  As I'm building my starting cave, I get a wandering trader.  I kill him and took his two llamas.  What can I do with these?

Start a caravan. You are the trader now 😏

If you're interested in playing with mods at all (Sky Factory etc.) you can't use Bedrock for that, iirc. Have to have Java. Or at least that's what I'm told.

Yeah, IIRC crossplay is the entire reason Bedrock is a thing. 

I need some ideas for the market city.

I have stores for

Mapping

Potions  

Fish

Stone cutting

But I have more space. I have a library outside as it's own thing as well as one in another city already. I can throw a bookshop in here if I want but maybe I can do something else.

I have a stock of mob heads I spawned in for a shop in a town I never built. I guess I can do like a hunting shop? Stick a Fletcher villager in there to run it.

I want a way to pay for command blocks too to use as teleportation so I guess I can set up a kinda tech shop with those and Redstone bits.

5NonM7us8S8V.png

Got this "little" island fully enclosed in a wall, want to try to expand the little town you see in the background.  Just need to figure out a way to light this thing to keep hostile mobs from spawning in it

Minecraft Dungeons is out today and it's on Gamepass. I played a bit of it this morning - a really simplistic take on Diablo but it's aimed towards kids and it's fun for what it is so it's worth a play so far.

I have it downloading, seems like it would be some mindless fun and I'm interested when they try to broaden the scope of the game with stuff like this or the Telltale game.

2 hours ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

BUILT THAT WALL! BUILT THAT WALL! BUILT THAT WALL!

We're gonna build that wall, it's gonna be a big beautiful wall, and we'te gonna make the zombies pay for it.

15 hours ago, Lint said:

5NonM7us8S8V.png

Got this "little" island fully enclosed in a wall, want to try to expand the little town you see in the background.  Just need to figure out a way to light this thing to keep hostile mobs from spawning in it

You could do it the way I do but it's a pain if you're not set up to farm the materials.

Replace every  4th block of dirt with a lit jack o lantern then place green carpet over the land to hide it all and make it look natural.

On 26/05/2020 at 17:28, =BK= said:

You could do it the way I do but it's a pain if you're not set up to farm the materials.

Replace every  4th block of dirt with a lit jack o lantern then place green carpet over the land to hide it all and make it look natural.

Yea...that will take way too long.  Might just enclose the village in a fence and make sure my farm land/animal ranch is well lit. 

Got lucky in that, in addition to the seeds I got clearing some space, a house in the village also had some pumpkin and potatoes in it, plus there is a jungle not too far away that I found melons in, so a good food variety. 

Also the 'island' started with sheep, pigs, mules and chickens on it.  You can see in the screen shot there are llama close by, and a little over a days walk away I found horses and cows. 

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 months later...

IMG_20201112_023848.jpg

Well, if that ain't an omen.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

IMG_20201223_092902.jpg

Fuckin pigs clog up my inventory every trip outside my Nether compound. This is after I combined a bunch of near dead ones. It's just as bad with stone swords from  Wither Skellies. I need to take a load of em to my mob grinders to use up.

@=BK=, maybe you can help me. My youngest daughter keeps talking about this “newer” Minecraft mod that allows you to get superpowers...and that’s about all I know about it. She watches some people play it on YouTube, but since you seem to be our resident Minecraft person, I figured I’d see if you knew of any mod like that.