• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

Combat Zone Wrestling Presents

"Future Unleashed"

September 11th, 2004

Viking Hall

John Zandig came out first to thank the crowd for coming out and that this show is set to be a great one. Though he did have some bad news and it was that Jimmy Jacobs would not be able to make it today. He has same family problems he has to deal with. Zandig about ready to leave the ring Justice Pain's music hit and he walked into the ring. Pain asked for the mic from Zandig and he gave it to him. Justice told the crowd that Wifebeater wasnt here either. Then Pain talked about the reason he came back is that CZW failed while he wasnt here. He then blamed it on Zandig. He said he was the reason it sucked, no one liked him, everyone wants him out of CZW and thats why he wants to challenge Zandig to a match, where the wins claims all control of CZW. Zandig accepted and Pain acted like he was climbing out of the ring and Wifebeater ran in the ring from the crowd and attacked Zandig. Pain and Wifebeater laid into Zandig until JC Bailey came out from the back with a chair and cleared the ring. Bailey checked on Zandig as the smirking Wifebeater and Pain left to the back.

CZW Junior Heavyweight Number One Contender

Jerrele Clark v. Chris Ca$h

A nice opening match with average chain wrestling in the beginning. Ca$h getting the better of the smaller man working on his leg. Clark gained offense with a spinning heel kick with no running start. Ca$h went for the win with the Ca$h Flo off the ropes but The Blackout came out from the back. Maven Bentely hopped on the apron and distracted the ref. Ca$h caught sight of them and went after Sabian but before he could even get out of the ring Sabian threw a handful of flour into Ca$h's face. Ruckus then got in the ring and hit a verison of the Michinoku Driver 2. Clark all ready blopped up on the ropes, climbed to the top and hit his signature 630 for the three count.

Trent Acid v. "Mafia" Danny Maff

Trent came out and did his normal antics with a female at ringside. That didn't take to well to Maff who seemed to all ready be more pissed off then usual. This match was almost all Maff just completely taking it to him. Mafia hit not one, not two but three Cannonball's on Acid who was sitting in the corner. Blood poured out of Trent's head when Maff threw a chair at his head busting it upon. The end came when Acid went for the Yakuza Kick but Dan Maff moved and grabbed Acid and picked him up for the Burning Hammer. Before he dropped him he yelled "This is for Homicide!" And he dropped him for a vicious looking Burning Hammer, 1...2...3!

The Return of The Amazing Red

Petey Williams v. The Amazing Red

In a match that showed the return of The Amazing Red, Petey Williams put went right after what took out Red in the first place, his knee. Williams nailed a bunch of chop blocks to Red to slow him down. Red did get a bucnh of energy towards the end of the match and went for the Infra-Red but missed and bounced up in pain. Petey Williams took advantage and hit the Candian Destoryer for the win.

West Coast Four-Way

Super Dragon v. B-Boy v. Excalibur v. Bobby Quance

In a match that would have been the MOTN in any other show, except this one. In the battle of the West Coast all four men hit their signature moves. B-Boy mananged to hit his dropkick in the corner on all three men at the same time. Quance flew off the top rope, hitting a Shooting Star Press on the other three men. Super Dragon got the best out of the other three men when he hit the Curb Stomp on all of the in a row. Then as the three men stood up he hit his spring board spinning kick to all three men. Excalibur hit his Excalidriver on Dragon to what looked to be the end until, B-Boy broke it up. B-Boy then hit his verison of the shining wizard on Excalibur. Quance broke up the pin and nailed a reverse DDT and climbed to the top rope where he hit his signature Shooting Star Press. Super Dragon won the match after a Pyscho Driver to Quance.

The Blackout came out first. The got hold of the mic, by accident, and they talked about how I didnt matta' who the fuck CZW got to fight them, The Blackout are the best team around. "We're Not Gonna Take It" hits the speakers and the crowd explodes. Dunn and Marcos run into the ring. The Blackout start laughing and making racial slures. Dunn grabs the mic and pokes Ruckus in the chest, and yells at him saying. I dont know if you guys have heard but me and Marcos, We're not gonna take it anymore.

CZW Tag Team Titles

Blackout© v. Ring Crew Express

At that point Dunn hit Ruckus and Marcos hit Sabian. The Ring Crew Express went were like a house of fire and Ruckus and Sabian immedatly fled to where Bentely and Love were. Dunn and Marcos looked at each other and the both climbed the top ropes and hit the stage dives. After that it was all downhill. The Blackout squashed them hitting the usual moves. Ruckus hit a Super Powerbomb on Dunn and Sabian followed it up with a 450 splash to get the three count.

CZW Ironman Title

Chris Hero© v. Jack Evans

It wasnt more of a mistery oppenent it was more of CZW Officials didn't know who was gonna wrestle him. This match didnt wasnt one of the better ones on the card. Evans did get wrapped up in many of Hero's unique holds. Evans knocked Hero around with his style of wrestling. Evans nailed an amazing Moonsault and a half. Hero retained he's title when he locked in an STF.

CZW Jr. Heavyweight Title

Sonjay Dutt v. Jimmy Rave

Dutt enraged from when Rave spit on his belt attacked him before the bell was rung. Dutt hit a dive over the top rope. Rave whipped Dutt into the guardrail and he fell down in pain. As Dutt layed there in pain Rave came running and hit his knee smash on Dutt. The heel role fits Rave very well as he taunted with the crowd telling them to move back and then he slapped Dutt. The crowd yelled back as he taunted them. The ref finally made them go back in the ring. Rave lesurily beat up Dutt and then went for his knee smash but Dutt ducked. The two exchanged blows Rave nailed a nasty forearm. The end of the match showed Rave about to hit a super diamond cutter off the top rope but Sonjay pushed him off and hit the Bombay Splash.

Two Matches in One Cage

CZW World Heavyweight Title

Homicide v. The Messiah©

Adam Flash v. Ian Knoxx

The fifteen foot steel cage was set up, but it had no door. The only way you could pin was escaping no pin falls no nothing, just escaping. Ian Knoxx hit the ring first and climbed into. Next came Adam Flash, he stopped him self on the top of the cage and stared down Knoxx. Homicide came out next to the loudest pop of the night. Homicide climbed the cage right where Flash was and Adam tried to scout over but Homicide pushed him into the cage. Knoxx immedatly started hitting him while he was down. Homicide climbed into the cage as well but just watch Knoxx take it to Flash. The Messiah slowly walked to the ring with his title around his waist. He climbed into the cage and Cide just watched him. The Messiah started walking towards Homicide and then attacked Knoxx from behind. Homicide came running out of the corner and The Messiah and him exchanged fists. The match got brutal fast as Knoxx was busted open when Flash grinded his head in the cage. The Messiah had a crimson mask soon after that when Homicide pulled out a fork from under the turnbuckle. Flash was the first to try to escape but Knoxx, standing on the top rope german suplexed Flash off the top of the cage to the mat. This match was very draining on all four men. Homicide hit the running knee in the corner on The Messiah who was in between the ropes and the cage. Knoxx and Flash managed to battle on the top of the cage until Flash threw Knoxx to the ring. He then stood up on the top of the cage and hit a phenomenal Leg Drop. The Messiah hit the Sinner on Homicide and tried to climb out of the cage but was to slow. Homicide grabbed him by the back and put him on his back. And off the top rope Homicide hit the Cop Killa. Flash tried to make his way out of the cage but was stopped by Knoxx. They both stood on top of the cage and Flash grabbed him by the head and threw him back into the ring and Flash fell hard to the ground. Knoxx barely phased climbed out of the cage and it left Homicide and The Messiah still in it. Homicide proceded to climb the cage and he would have got the victory right there if he hadnt turned around. Cide climbed to the top of the cage and hit a diving headbut but The Messiah moved. Messiah slowly made it to the side of the ring and climbed the cage slowly. Homicide got up to his feet when Messiah was about half way up. He started to climb to and was a bit faster then the Messiah. He got the top and Adam Flash, with a chair nailed Homicide sending him falling back into the ring and The Messiah was about to win the match, but Ian Knoxx nailed The Messiah with a chair sending him falling back into the ring. Homicide and The Messiah met in the middle of the ring. Messiah slapped Homicide first and they went into a slapping war that Homicide won. The both go at it and Messiah threws a clothesline that Homicide ducks and hits an exploder out of desperation. Homicide gets up and tries to pick up The Messiah but he hit a low blow that floored Homicide. The Messiah tried to walk to the ropes but Homicide tripped him and locked his foot and then put his arms around his face and locked in the STF. The Messiah is tapping but it doesnt matter. The tapping stops and The Messiah's eyes close. Homicide releases the hold and starts to climb the cage and got to the top and locked down and The Messiah was still laying there. Knoxx came over and attacked Flash and Homicide dropped down to the floor. The crowd goes wild as the ref gives Homicide the belt. He holds it up high and the show ends.

i like you giving Homicide the belt, i didnt think you would as he wasnt a regular in the company, but i guess he is now, and thats a good thing, as he will change things up in the main event scene. I like the RCE being the mystery team, as it gives CZW another good tag team. Hopefully Blackout has a long run with the titles though, as they are real good, and both Sabian and Ruckus are real talented.

Guest JayLethal

i like you giving Homicide the belt, i didnt think you would as he wasnt a regular in the company, but i guess he is now, and thats a good thing, as he will change things up in the main event scene. I like the RCE being the mystery team, as it gives CZW another good tag team. Hopefully Blackout has a long run with the titles though, as they are real good, and both Sabian and Ruckus are real talented.

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

Cage of Death 6 to take place in September!

CZW Staff has been said to be considering having Cage of Death 6 in late September or early October so they can hold the event outside. CZW would like to know what the fans think of this.

Also in other news the staff of CZW will be sending out a poll in the upcoming week about what the fans think of the product.

Holding Cage of Death outside is a bad idea, IMO.

Too many things could go wrong like having it rain, it could be windy and knock a move off that was supposed to happen.. etc. The only good events to have outside are regular shows. But it's your diary.

Guest JayLethal

Holding Cage of Death outside is a bad idea, IMO.

Too many things could go wrong like having it rain, it could be windy and knock a move off that was supposed to happen.. etc. The only good events to have outside are regular shows. But it's your diary.

i would just put the COD on hold till November, and let the fueds continue for a couple more months before the final blowoff fued.

Hey, good third show. Hero vs Evans would never work, and it's good to see you pointed that out. Homicide as champ gets a thumbs up. I'm hoping to see a push for Jay Lethal and/or Dunn & Marcos on upcoming shows. Oh, and bring back Teddy Hart. I wouldn't mind less Messiah, as he just isn't that entertaining to me and hasn't been for well over a year IMO. Push the hardcore stars that are more talented wrestlers instead, especially Homicide, Jimmy Rave and Chris Hero. And take Zandig off the shows permanent like.

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

Freedom of Expression

Smynra, Delaware

Break Away Tavern

October, 3rd 2004

In a quest to find a place to run deathmatches CZW as gone back to the Break Away Tavern. CZW has invested in a tent so they can run at night and incase of bad weather. The staff at the Tavern are very nice and enjoy when CZW comes to wrestle there.

No Rope Barbwire

Fans Bring the Weapons Match

JC Bailey v. Wifebeater

CZW World Title

Homicide © v. Trent Acid

CZW Iron Man Title

Chris Hero © v. B-Boy

Strong Style Four Way

Hotstuff Hernandez v. Danny Maff v. Super Dragon v. Roderick Strong

Re-Match of a Classic

The SAT and The Amazing Red v. Divine Storm and Brian XL

CZW Tag Team Titles

The Blackout © v. Jack Evans and "The Returning Most Contrevsial Man in Wrestling" Teddy Hart

CZW Junior Heavy Weight Title

Sonjay Dutt © v. 'Mr. 630' Jerrele Clark

"Future Decision" Gauntlet

CZW's new-comers battle in a gauntlet to make a name for the selfs.

The Messiah will also be in attendance, But both Adam Flash and Ian Knoxx will not.

Edited by JayLethal

user posted image

Freedom of Expression

Smynra, Delaware

Break Away Tavern

October, 3rd 2004

In a quest to find a place to run deathmatches CZW as gone back to the Break Away Tavern. CZW has invested in a tent so they can run at night and incase of bad weather. The staff at the Tavern are very nice and enjoy when CZW comes to wrestle there.

No Rope Barbwire

JC Bailey v. Wifebeater

Baileys gotta win this, just to continue his push, as a win over deathmatch veteran Wifebeater will defenatly be real good for him.

CZW World Title

Homicide © v. Trent Acid

Short Title reigns suck and as good as Acid is, you cant have him lose to him so soon. Maybe sometime soon, but not yet. Id have Homicide turn heel on Acid and put him in the hospital.

CZW Iron Man Title

Chris Hero © v. B-Boy

I could defenally see B-Boy picking up the win here, but i wouldnt really like it, as there is no storyline for it. It means a hell of a lot more if there is a reason behind the match, but if B-Boy picks up the win, i wont be sad, as he's a hell of a talent.

Strong Style Four Way

Super Dragon would be a hell of an edition to your roster, and i see him picking up the victory here, although anyone but Hernandez would be good in my opinion.

Re-Match of a Classic

This was one of my favorite matches in CZW, and hopefully its as good the second time around. All 6 men know what they are doing in the ring, and hopefully it will show with a great match.

CZW Tag Team Titles

The Blackout © v. Jack Evans and "The Returning Most Contrevsial Man in Wrestling" Teddy Hart

I like Evans and Hart, they are two incredible wrestlers and take huge bumps, but i dont want to see them winning the titles from Blackout, who i consider a huge asset to your company.  I think that a DQ victory would be good, for either side, as a DQ victory for Blackout can show that Hart is a lunatic, and would do anything, and a DQ victory for Evans/Hart would show that Blackout is afraid of facing them, and thinks they are a threat to their titles.

I wont lie, i am a Jerrelle Clark mark, but i like Dutt as well. I just think that a new champ would be good for the division, would give it a shot in the arm, as the belt seemed to be passed around the same people all the time.

CZW's new-comers battle in a gauntlet to make a name for the selfs.

The Messiah will also be in attendance, But both Adam Flash and Ian Knoxx will

Edited by Hellfire065

CZW Fan Poll

What do you like about CZW?

Ultra Violence

What do you dislike about CZW?

too many stipulation matches

What would you like to see more of?

high fliers

What would you like to see less of?

brawls

Who do you want to see more of?

any IWS wrestler

Who do you want to see less of?

no one really

Who woud you want to see make a debut?

eXcess 69

EDIT - great diary BTW, I'll be reading

Edited by Drunkin Dog

What do you like about CZW?

Homicide getting the title is real good, i like it cause there are so many people he can fued with, new people in the main event scene is always good, it shakes things up.

What do you dislike about CZW?

Its not you fault but i dont like what happened to the Iron man title, how it went from a Deathmatch title to the Iron Man rules. Its just cause i'm a big deathmatch mark.

What would you like to see more of?

SoCal workers being brought in. B-Boy has done real good in the company, and I'd love it if Super Dragon stayed too. Maybe bring in some PWG workers, not invasion style but as a partnership like CZW had with EPIC for a couple shows

What would you like to see less of?

Untalented Deathmatch workers, like Mad Man Pondo type workers. Hopefully when you have deathmatches, you get people that can actually wrestle, not just hit each other in the face with lightubes and then cut their arms open with sissors.

Who do you want to see more of?

The Arsenal, Green Phantom and Sexxxy Eddy. All three and talented and take a shitload of bumps. They are cheap too.

Who do you want to see less of?

Hotstuff Hernandez, something about him turns me off, i dont like him at all. Other than that, you got a good roster.

Who woud you want to see make a debut?

Some CHIKARA wrestlers, as they always put on good matches. Also some more IWS workers and some SoCal Tag Teams like I said before

Show is half done but god damn. It's funny how Hellfire fuckin like knows how I'm booking this.

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

Freedom of Expression

Smynra, Delaware

Break Away Tavern

October, 3rd 2004

A large crowd(for CZW's Standards) packs into the tent that surronds the CZW ring and entrance way leading out from the backstage area.

The Messiah walks out to the ring with the crowd responding in a very bad way. He takes the mic.

The Messiah: The Notrious 1...8...7...... Homicide. He Pauses You never beat me for that title. I am stilll the real champion. I still should be holding that belt because you never beat me, I beat my self! My own body beat me! I lost concisinsis when you had me in the STF. My own body made me lose. Go ahead Homicide, watch the fuckin tapes, you'll see it. I passed out. So you come out here right now and give me whats mine.

Homicide walks out from the back in camo pants and a sleeveless Scarface shirt with the CZW title wrapped around his waist. A member of the staff gives him a mic.

Homicide: Messiah, I whopped your ass and all you tryna do is make excuses. You want another title shot? I'll give you one, when CZW comes to my home town. New York. At the Elks Lodge in Queens, New York on October 23rd. No fucking excuses. See you there.

In a eight man Gauntlet to showcase CZW's younger talent. 'Fast' Eddie Valentine comes out first to face, 'Anarchist' Arik Cannon. Cannon goes to school on Eddie, hitting a neckbreaker with Eddie's legs draped on the top rope. Eddie did hit a top rope springboard moonsault onto Cannon who was standing in the ring. Cannon elimanated Eddie with The Total Anarchy.

To much surprise Deranged came out from the back, making only his fourth apperance in CZW. Deranged hit his springboard moonsault over the top rope from the opposite ropes. A brawl went on the outside with Cannon threwing Deranged head first into a chair stuck in between the guard rail. Deranged hit his version of the Code Red called the Blue Print for only a two count. Cannon won when he hit a superplex.

Billy Fives came out next. Cannon showing fatugie still picked up the victory after Fives hit a huge splash from the top rope but couldnt make the pin. Cannon picked up the when he hit a top rope powerbomb

The strange Justice came out next. The tired Cannon showed a fight, but not much of one. Justice hit his spinning kick to the face and a huge moonsault off the top rope to get the three count.

Jay Lethal made his second apperance in CZW basically just killing Justice with a bunch of vicious variations of the german suplex. Justice went for a springboard Moonsault to the outside but Lethal moved and Justice landed on the hard ground. Lethal then hit a suicide dive threw the middle ropes onto Justice. Lethal won with a diving headbutt from the top.

Jason Cross came out next. The two threw down some chain wrestling until Lethal managed to hit a german suplex. Cross went for a phoniex splash but Lethal rolled out to the outside where he shoke the hands off a couple fans and rolled back into the ring. Lethal locked in some type of a crossface but Cross got out of it. Lethal worked on the neck through out the whole match until Cross gained some offense and went for his signature Shooting Star Leg Drop but missed. Lethal immedatley rolled him up for the three count.

Bobby Quance came out next. The went threw some great chain wrestling with both men countering each others moves. The match went back and forth until Quance hit a spring board dropkick and followed it up with a Shooting Star Press for the win.

With Clark winning his spot as the number one contender at the last show, him and Dutt hooked up. The match went back and forth with both men hitting great moves. Dutt flipped over the ropes onto Clark who was on the outside. Clark hit a spinning heel kick out of deseperation off the mat. Clark went for the 630 and hit Dutt but rolled to the outside holding his back. Dutt rolled to the outside and hit his 001234 using just the bottom rope and the mat. Sonjay retained when he hit a 360 Moonsault off the middle rope. Rave walked out and just clapped as he stood in front off the entrance. Dutt, paranoid, walked by him to the back.

The Blackout came out next with a joint in both Sabian's and Ruckus's hand. The Blackout stood in the ring as Jack Evans, in a white du-rag walks out from the back. He gets in the ring and The Blackout, start talking about he's a wigger and he's just a busta and he's not a real gangsta. Evans laughed and said "You wanna see a real gangsta?" Rap music blasted across the arena as Teddy Hart, wearing a hoodie with the hood up comes out with two blunts in each hand. He puts them down and pulls out tons of money and then show's off his chain. A lady comes out from the back and he gives all his stuff to her. All the members jump Evans and the ref tries to get Bentely and Love out of the ring

CZW Tag Team Titles

Hart runs into the ring and he cleans house. The Blackout all scramble together as Teddy uses the ropes to hit a twisting moonsault onto all the men on the outside. The crowd erupts as Evans points to the ropes. He springboards off the ropes and hits a spinning shooting star press onto the men on the outside. The crowd goes nuts. Ruckus and Sabian get worked in this match, with Evans and Hart getting almost all the offense to, the applaud of the crowd. Bentley and Love come in the ring and lay out Evans and Hart to disqualify The Blackout, which was a smart move by them. Ruckus and Sabian retain the titles.

Re-Match of a Classic

The crowd erupted for all six men. Quiet Storm and Jose Maximo started it off. Jose immedatly tags in Red. They match got fast paced very quickly. Brain XL gets tagged in and him and Red threw out a amazing chain ending with Red hitting a hurricanrana sending him to the outside. The Maximos hit the ring and knock down Divine Storm. Joel gets down on his hands and knees as Red bounces off the ropes and use's his cousin to get more height on a flip to the outside on top of Brain XL. The Maximos look at each other and then hit stereo moonsaults onto Divine Storm on the outside. Quiet Storm gets into the ring as the match gets less chaotic. Storm and Joel hook up and Storm hits a flipping pile driver. The match ends with XL missing a 450 Splash on Red, and Red followed it up with a standing shooting star press. Then the Maximos hit the Spanish Fly on Chris Divine.

Strong Style Four Way

Four of the toughest wrestlers today in this match. Roderick hitting an amazing bunch of backbreaker variations. Hernandez hitting a flying splash over the top rope on to the men on the outside. Dragon nailing a bunch of stiff forearms to everybody and Maff giving out stiff chops to the chest. Dragon hit the curb stomp on Strong, and went to climb the top rope and Maff hit the burning hammer on Hotstuff. Dragon hit a phoniex splash on Strong just as Maff got the three count on Strong. Dragon and Maff had a stare down until Maff slid out of the ring.

CZW Iron Man Title

Chris Hero © v. B-Boy

MOTN now doubt about it. These two put on a hell of a battle going move for move. B-Boy going for his Shining Wizard and Hero grabbing him and powerbombing him. Hero going for his moonsault and B-Boy put his knees up. Hero going for his Hangman's Clutch and B-Boy reverseing it before Hero can fully lock it in. B-Boy seemed to have it won until Hero suddenly locked in the Hangman's Clutch. B-Boy extended his hand at the end of the match and Hero slapped it away.

CZW World Title

Homicide © v. Trent Acid

The Messiah comes out first with a chair and sits down at ringside. Acid comes out next and stares at Messiah. Homicide comes out next in his orange jumpsuit. He walks by The Messiah, stops turns around and points to the crowd and walks into the ring. Theres all ready heat here and Acid just re-starts it by taunting Homicide. Trent gets in his face and pushes him. He tries to get back in his face but Homicide slaps him. The two brawled to the oustide where Messiah was. Homicide whipped him into the guard rail behind Messiah and rolled in the ring. He bounced off the ring and the unexpecting Messiah got hit with a high speed Tope. Homicide came down on both Messiah and Acid. Homicide gets up and acts like Messiah isnt even there. He picks up the chair and threws it at Acid. Homicide rolls Trent back into the ring and puts him in the corner and puts the chair in his face. He bounced off the ropes and hit a running knee onto Acid. Trent did get some offense with a Yakuza kick but it didnt do much. Homicide hit the Cop Killa for the win. He got his belt and walked past Messiah who was trying to block the way. He bumped into his slightly as he walked to the back.

Justice Pain comes out with Wifebeater and the CZW staff makes his leave to the back. Wifebeater carefully gets in the ring and looks at the crazy weapons the crowd has brought. Bailey comes out next in a wifebeater and orange ufo pants.

No Rope Barbwire

JC Bailey v. Wifebeater

Bailey is the first to touch the wire as Wifebeater whips him into it. Wifebeater grabs a weapon a fan has brought, about ten lighttubes taped together with barbwire wrapped around it. Beater swings at Bailey but he ducks and kicks out his legs. Bailey grabs another weapon, that is a plastic bat with tacks around it. He hits it on his back, then leaves it there and stomps on it. Bailey picks up Beater and whips him into the wire. He them picks up the tubes with barbwire around it and smashes it across his stomach. Beater falls threw the wire down to the outside. The crowd pops as Bailey taunts in the ring. Bailey picks up a barbwire and lighttube wrapped chair. Bailey gets a running start and jumps over the wire towards Wifebeater but he moves and Bailey hits the bare ground and lands onto the chair. The match got more brutal as it went on. Blood was all over these guys as Bailey brought in a ladder to the ring. He put a bunch of tubes ontop of Beater and a board wwith barbwire wrapped on it. Bailey climbed the the ladder and went for a moonsault and hit it. Bailey pushes all the stuff over and pins Wifebeater for the three count.

Edited by JayLethal